/* */

PDA

View Full Version : not paying attention

Rabbiyah
12-27-2005, 12:28 PM
salams
i logged on not sure how long ago and I realize I can't do 2 things at one time
with the help of Allah I woke up made salat and decided to make oatmeal a:sister: felt like eating so anyway I was boiling H20 on the stove and simply forgot about it because here I am checking my mail and logged onto to this site even though I may be the only 1 on this site now and not blaming anyone but this site really helps me to be more interested in this wonderful religion to the point that I forgot that I was hungry and the H2O boiled dry right out of the pot Must be more carful.
Just wanted to share this thought or should I say what just happened to me
Salams to who ever took time to read this :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
12-27-2005, 12:33 PM
oh wow sis
well since this is a sharing thought / experiencing thread :D lemme share 1 too

Yesterday I went to my cousins wedding, it was anice affair, had a lot of biryani and chicken something something (dunno the name of it)

Must say Paki weddings are getting ut of hand with amount of extravagance - there were 22 Dishes to choose from for the main course , I only had 2. The dresses were so extravagant on the women that it would make Queen Elizabeth look like a laundry lady (which she already does in my opinion)

Stayed till 1 AM made a new friend had a lot of fun

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.