/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ? about Yusuf Islam

Rabbiyah
12-27-2005, 12:50 PM
:salambox:
I would like 2 know how can I get info to someone about Yusuf Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-27-2005, 02:07 PM
www.yusufislam.com

not sure how helpful that will be, but its a start no?

enjoy!!

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Rabbiyah
12-27-2005, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
www.yusufislam.com

not sure how helpful that will be, but its a start no?

enjoy!!

:sister: Rabi'ya when u get a chance :-\ about your response
was your reply for me?
The reason I asked about Yusuf Islam because he was into music and now that he's converted to Islam I was trying to find out how was he able to let go of music something I thought may be interesting for someone who is having trouble letting go.
:wasalambo

Rabbiyah
12-27-2005, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabbiyah
:sister: Rabi'ya when u get a chance :-\ about your response
was your reply for me?
The reason I asked about Yusuf Islam because he was into music and now that he's converted to Islam I was trying to find out how was he able to let go of music something I thought may be interesting for someone who is having trouble letting go.
:wasalambo
:salambox: :sister: again
I didn't realize you typed www.yusufislam.com:eek:
Now why i didn't think of that I was saying earlier that all I do is check the mail and then go on this site it's like I have one track mind or something well anyway shuqan :) :wasalambo

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
12-27-2005, 05:46 PM
oh right, if you type yusuf Islam into Google, you get a lot of results. try searching like Yusuf Islam Biography, may help

Fee
01-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Yusuf islam is a very good man.
Very smart and thoughtful...with all the charity he does.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.