/* */

PDA

View Full Version : peace be upon you ALL

Hira
12-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Salam brothers and sisters, i am new to this forum and dont no where to start but insh'allah i get used to it. i am currently a member of islamchannel.tv forum, called Tahira, but because someone is already called dat, i had to change my name. so i hope to no u all insh'allah. i love this site btw, i get to listen to all the lectures like Dr Zakir Naik, Uncle ahmad Deedat (may Allah bless his soul) Khalid Yasin etc, also great nasheeds, Zain Bhikha, Dawud Wharnsby and the rest. they came to the Global Peace and Unity event, did anyone go? :loving: :loving::loving: :loving: :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
12-27-2005, 01:41 PM
walikum salam wr wb
Welcome to the forum sis :D wonderful to have u here

nope I didnt go to the Global Peace & Unity Event...mainly cos it wasnt anywhere near me lol

Rabi'ya
12-27-2005, 01:50 PM
:sl: sister

Firstly, welcome to LI - hope you enjoy your stay inshaAllah

Yes I went to global unity event!! It was such a long day . I left at 3am!! and got home at 2am the follwing day!! too much travelling - it was worth it tho...

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Rukayat
12-28-2005, 04:08 AM
:sl:

Welcome here sister
hope ur stay will be beneficial to you....inshaAllah

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.