View Full Version : Unitedmuslimz

Striver
02-16-2005, 07:55 AM
www.unitedmuslimz.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MarineLiner
02-16-2005, 09:25 AM
Assalamu'alaykum,
We need hijriyah date on all islamic websites.
The easiest way is just add the "script".
Allahu a'lam wa bishshowab.

Uthman
02-16-2005, 06:10 PM
:lol:

Marineliner, you just crack me up! Man, that was so funny! I have yet to see a forum without a post of marineliners saying that 'all islamic websites should have Hijriyah date. The easiest way is to add the "script".

MarineLiner
02-17-2005, 02:39 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Marineliner, you just crack me up! Man, that was so funny! I have yet to see a forum without a post of marineliners saying that 'all islamic websites should have Hijriyah date. The easiest way is to add the "script".
........but help ye one another unto righteousness and pious duty.
........but with the easiest way ( is to add the "script" ).
........but i don't intent to be funny! man .......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rayat an Nasr
02-17-2005, 09:43 AM
Lol
MarineLiners so funny.Hes always on about Hijriyah date and hajj, Umrah

Uthman
02-17-2005, 11:53 AM
Salaams,

format_quote Originally Posted by MarineLiner
:sl: ........but help ye one another unto righteousness and pious duty.
........but with the easiest way ( is to add the "script" ).
........but i don't intent to be funny! man .......
Sorry! I hope you didn't take that the wrong way! I agree with you 100%! Definitely! I just found it rather funny that I've seen you write that on I think 3 forums and then this striver guy/gal (can't remember) comes and gives a link and it has the same post of yours on it!

format_quote Originally Posted by Spy
Lol
MarineLiners so funny.Hes always on about Hijriyah date and hajj, Umrah
You think so?

Striver
03-24-2005, 07:42 PM
:Shakeshead:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!