/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Evidence of the quran

Ghazi
12-27-2005, 05:47 PM
:sl: Below is Evidence of the Qurans True.

The Big Bang theory referencesof how the Heavens and Earth were created.

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful

Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then we parted them, and we made every living thing of water.

Indeed God speaks the truth.

REFERENEC:Chapter (The Prophits) verse "30"
Now science confirms what was revealed to Prophet Mohammed (Peace be up on him) over 1400 years ago in the holy Quran that there Are three types of rainy clouds and the holy Quran describes each in detail . Also confirming that one cloud type is triangular mountain shaped.

In the name of Allah most Gracious most Merciful,

Allah is He who sendeth the winds so that they raise clouds, and spreadth them along the sky as pleaseth him, and causeth them to break and thou seest the rain downpouring from within them. And when He maketh it to fall on whom He will of His bondmen, Lo! they rejoice.

Indeed Allah the Great speaks the truth

Reference: Chapter(30) Verse "48"

In the name of Allah most Gracious most Merciful

Hasth thou not seen how Allah wafteth the clouds, then gathereth them, then maketh them layers, and thou seesth the rain come forth from between them; He sendth down from the heaven mountains wherein is hail, and smeith therewith whom He will, and averth it from whom He will. The flashing of His lightning all but snatcheth away the sight.

Indeed Allah the Great speaks the truth

Reference:Chapter (24) Verse "43"

And He is Who sendth the winds as tidings heralding His mercy, till, when they bear a cloud heavy(with rain), We lead it to a dead land, and then cause water to descend thereon and thereby bring by fruits of every kind. Thus bring We forth the dead. Haply ye may remember.

Indeed Allah the great speaks the truth.

Reference: Chapter (7) Verse "57"

And Have sent down from the rainy clouds(Juicy) abundant water *15*thereby to produce grain and plant *16*And gardens of thick (evoluting)foilage .

Indeed Allah the great speaks the truth.

The Universe isr expanding aftre the big event of the Big Bang , and this is stated in the holy Quran.

.The literal meaning of the the verse is ''We have built the heavens with mght and We Expand it.'' where the word MOOSEEOON in arabi means to expand or to make larger.

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful

We Have built the heaven with might , and We it is who make the vast extent(thereof) .

Indeed God speaks the truth.

REFERENEC:Chapter (The Winnowing Winds) verse "47".

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
12-29-2005, 12:12 AM
:sl:

Might I just add that it is essential for us to know that the Quran is true regardless if we have doubts or not. This is attaining to one of the 6 articles of faith.

The 6 articles of faith:

There are certain things that every Muslim must believe in. Rejecting any one of these things is tantamount to disbelief. A person who doubts any of these things cannot be considered a Muslim.

These articles of faith are:
1. Belief in Allah.
2. Belief in His Angels.
3. Belief in His Books.
4. Belief in His Messengers.
5. Belief in the Day of Judgment.
6. Belief in Divine Decree.

Belief in the books:

Muslim must believe in all of the scriptures sent by Allah to His different Messengers. A Muslim must believe in every scripture mentioned by Allah in the Qur’ân. Allah sent them and they are the actual Word of Allah.

The scriptures that Allah mentions in the Qur’ân are as follows:
1. The scrolls that were revealed to Abraham (peace be upon him).
2. The Torah that was revealed to Moses (peace be upon him).
3. The Psalms that were revealed to David (peace be upon him).
4. The Gospel that was revealed to Jesus (peace be upon him).
5. The Qur’ân that was revealed to Muhammad (peace be upon him).

So in essence, it is obligatory for muslims to believe that the Quran is true for them to be considered muslim in the first place.

:w:

azim
12-29-2005, 01:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
Might I just add that it is essential for us to know that the Quran is true regardless if we have doubts or not. This is attaining to one of the 6 articles of faith.
Thats a bit of weird statement. Since the way I saw it, it's an article of faith to believe in the Quran since it HAS proof, not in spite of it. I mean, were only human and our creator knows us best, and it would be ignorant to accept something without proof, thus Allah has made the Quran proof in many ways for us. If we had no way of silencing our doubts then how would that be fair?

Halima
12-29-2005, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim
Thats a bit of weird statement. Since the way I saw it, it's an article of faith to believe in the Quran since it HAS proof, not in spite of it. I mean, were only human and our creator knows us best, and it would be ignorant to accept something without proof, thus Allah has made the Quran proof in many ways for us. If we had no way of silencing our doubts then how would that be fair?

I understand but think about this. It won't be fair to question if Allah(swt) had really made the quran or not either. Afterall he is the All Knowing, The All-truthful. "Bismillahi Rahman Rahim" I understand that everyone might want proof but its like not having faith in Allah(swt). We humans that are really questioning if Allah(swt) has really made the Quran or not is eccentric. It doesn't sound right. We have specific tenets and rules to believe in to be considered as muslims. Is Allah(swt) not so truthful that we should have our very own doubts against him? We have the proof, but think about this for a minute. What if we didn't have the proof? Would you still believe that Allah(swt) has made the Quran? Would you still have the faith that Judegement day and everything else will happen?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
12-29-2005, 08:04 PM
What if we didn't have the proof? Would you still believe that Allah(swt) has made the Quran? Would you still have the faith that Judegement day and everything else will happen?
If we didn't have proof then it would be foolish to cling to a belief solely because it is what our parents have taught us. The Qur'an itself criticizes this idea and encourages human beings to use reason and evidence to arrive at the truth, which is Islam.

azim
12-29-2005, 09:07 PM
I understand but think about this. It won't be fair to question if Allah(swt) had really made the quran or not either. Afterall he is the All Knowing, The All-truthful. "Bismillahi Rahman Rahim" I understand that everyone might want proof but its like not having faith in Allah(swt). We humans that are really questioning if Allah(swt) has really made the Quran or not is eccentric. It doesn't sound right. We have specific tenets and rules to believe in to be considered as muslims. Is Allah(swt) not so truthful that we should have our very own doubts against him? We have the proof, but think about this for a minute. What if we didn't have the proof? Would you still believe that Allah(swt) has made the Quran? Would you still have the faith that Judegement day and everything else will happen?
I agree with Ansar. I mean, how can we say that other people should follow Islam if to believe in something without proof is legitimate.

For some people, the proof is interesting facts in the Quran relating to modern day science.

For other people, the proof is that they feel there must be a God, and the Quran answers the great philosophical questions for them.

For others its simply the fact our history is dotted with Great prophets who have changed the world.

Think about it, even you sister have a reason why you believe in Islam that constitutes as proof. It just my not be the same proof someone else holds.

Halima
12-30-2005, 02:53 AM
Salaam Brother.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl

If we didn't have proof then it would be foolish to cling to a belief solely because it is what our parents have taught us. The Qur'an itself criticizes this idea and encourages human beings to use reason and evidence to arrive at the truth, which is Islam.

I agree with you. :peace: :embarrass

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.