/* */

PDA

View Full Version : M egyptian in other words m African

AfricanSphinx
12-27-2005, 10:33 PM
:w:

M new to this forum, comming to give my feedback at the same time gain some knowledge. Let me introduce my self, first off i am muslim, secondly i am african brother. Reason i stress is because i am really annoyed of egyptians who say egypt is not African. Egypt is African and the roots go back to history.

Let me let you all know some facts about Egypt. First egypt is located North East of africa. With a population of more then 80 million, it is still growing as yrs pass by. The eygptian population is simiar to Brazil in the sense of the diversity. Egypt is composed of mulautto, brown, black(east african lookling), medetternian, arab, etc... The population is diverse ppl of ciaro alexandria can find their family roots taking them to turkey, syria, greece, berber etc... Basically the point thier is no such thing as a dominant stock in egypt.

This a little preview of what egypt really is, i will go deeper if any of you have interest any how plz comment, and thank you all for the welcome.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-27-2005, 10:35 PM
:sl: brother

welcome to the forum.....hope you enjoy your stay, inshAllah

Rabi'ya:rose:

Shadow
12-27-2005, 10:36 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum bro :)

:welcome:

Tasneem
12-27-2005, 10:39 PM
:welcome: to the forum
Hmmmm....egypt is apart of Africa somewhat
I have been studying Egypt and Yes it is apart of Africa
And so is Morocco:okay: :happy:

May ur stay be beneficial 4 us and u.AAmeen!

SaLaMz:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
12-27-2005, 10:40 PM
:wasalamex

welcome to the forum brother. wow masha Allaah, i believe your egyptian then insha Allaah. :)

in the qur'an, Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala says:

"O humankind! We created you from a male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in God's sight is the greatest of you in piety. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (Qur'an 49:13)

The people with the most taqwa are the best of people, so lets try to do good and be pious - that is what will make us good in the sight of Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala insha Allaah. :)

insha Allaah you'll have a really good time here, and if you got any questions to ask about islam - or even the forum, then please do ask insha Allaah.

:salamext:

Muhammad
12-27-2005, 10:48 PM

Welcome to the forum! Jazakallahu Khayr for that info on egypt, I found it very interesting Masha'Allaah! I hope you will benefit from the forum and contribute to it Insha'Allaah, and enjoy your stay!

TabTabiun
12-27-2005, 10:50 PM
As-Salaam Walikum- WELCOME To the Forum.
*MaSalaama*

Tasneem
12-27-2005, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

"O humankind! We created you from a male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in God's sight is the greatest of you in piety. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (Qur'an 49:13)

The people with the most taqwa are the best of people, so lets try to do good and be pious - that is what will make us good in the sight of Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala insha Allaah. :)

True
the prophet Muhammed (s.a.w.s)said,...All mankind is from Adam and Eve,an arab has no right over a non-Arab nor does a non-Arab over arab;also a white over black;nor black over white
Except by good deeds and actions....,and i quote...
It does not matter what race or color or tribe or city or country u belong to or are from
That does not matter to Allah;what matters is ur good deeds and how u where on Earth.

SaLaMz:peace:

AfricanSphinx
12-27-2005, 11:29 PM

welcome to the forum brother. wow masha Allaah, i believe your egyptian then insha Allaah. :)

insha Allaah you'll have a really good time here, and if you got any questions to ask about islam - or even the forum, then please do ask insha Allaah.

Listen brother, i know all of this and i am with this hadeeth 100%. That why i said i identify myself first as muslim. But what i mean is here in the States, the identity issue comes up, and so fourth; so my identity after a musilm is an african.

Why are the muslims disunified? ofcoarse becuase of this nationilism, tribialism, etc... By saying i am An african i am not showing either. Many of muslim egyptian you see in the states will have this arab nationilsm that they feel closer to arabs(christian, etc..) That is wrong as muslims. If we want to truely unify muslims to one ummah. Things have to change. For exp, as muslims we have to see our selves as one, a muslim from indonesia would see a muslim from nigeria as a true blood brother, the muslim from indonesia should not feel closer to a christian indonesian because of their nationality or lang. We have to see ourselves as true blood brother and sisters, so no matter your skin color, lang, ethnic background, etc... you are like a brother or sister from the same mother. And if we really feel this way i assure you we will have unity in our ummah.

Nationlism, tribialism, etc... many ppl might say they are against this but Deep in the heart many ppl will show this, and they might say they are not like thism, but they are. But i will prove it,

Ask you self this question who are your friends? most likely most of them would be of the same ethnic background that you have. Now what does this show that deep in your heart you have this feeling of nationalism more then brotherhood.

I don't have nationalism, infact some of the elite egyptian who come to the states would be racist and try to erase their african identity and identify more with the middle east or arab world just to stay away from the label of africa, which has the label of poor, disease, war, etc...

I believe every egyptian has the right to identify themselves how ever they want but not the population as a whole because of such great diversity the country has.

AfricanSphinx
12-27-2005, 11:32 PM
continuation of my last post

I forgot to mention that i am not blaming you of nationalism i am just saying this in a general sense.

*charisma*
12-27-2005, 11:41 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

lol, im very enlightened with your posts bro..they are very true. One who calls himself muslim, should be muslim in all aspects, nationalism has nothing to do with Islam. We are One as you say.

and im sure bro fi sabilillah was just adding to what u said, not contradicting inshallah

oh and i almost forgot hehe

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM EKHI!!!!!!!!:)

hope u enjoy ur stay and find it beneficial inshallah!!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

- Qatada -
12-27-2005, 11:53 PM

i totally agree with you bro.. the thing is - i am mates with alot of pakistanis in my area, because thats the only nationality most of the people in our area are. there are alot of whites too, but there not muslims so i dont even hardly talk to them.. so this has nothing to do with being racist, and i even try smiling at the non muslims from time to time lol just to show that us muslims are kinda good.. but they just think of us more as asians instead of muslims.

but i'm trying.. lol - we should try to make ourselves look like muslims, and grow beards and trim the moustache etc. this will make the non-muslims think that we're different to the asians and that the we're trying to imitate something different, then we can explain why we have that fashion sense, its because we're muslim! lol not some person whos trying to imitate the west in their fashions etc.

our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam even said that we would start immitating the kuffar, and thats exactly what we're doing.

its a mistake alot of us make - we want to be treated fairly and justly like muslims - but are we doing whats right so people treat us like muslims? are we really growing them beards? are we trimming the moustache? i can tell you that this is a fashion no other faith or culture has, or i've never seen - so if we all start practising that - we'll realise our similarities and feel more united because the kufar will start thinking we're weird cz we dont imitate them - so this will re-unite us muslims together insha Allaah, because we are saying that we're different, but most importantly 'we're united insha Allaah!'

hope u understand me insha Allaah. :)

not just that - only Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala can raise our ranks, so lets please Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala, and then only then - will people start liking us, respecting us etc. etc. the same way the quraysh disrespected our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam even though they liked him (peace be upon him) first, yet Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala has raised his rank so high, he isn't only liked within one tribe.. but he is the most loved person in the whole of humanity insha Allaah! :)

wa Allaahu a'lam.

TabTabiun
12-28-2005, 12:01 AM

i totally agree with you bro.. the thing is - i am mates with alot of pakistanis in my area, because thats the only nationality most of the people in our area are. there are alot of whites too, but there not muslims so i dont even hardly talk to them.. so this has nothing to do with being racist, and i even try smiling at the non muslims from time to time lol just to show that us muslims are kinda good.. but they just think of us more as asians instead of muslims.

but i'm trying.. lol - we should try to make ourselves look like muslims, and grow beards and trim the moustache etc. this will make the non-muslims think that we're different to the asians and that the we're trying to imitate something different, then we can explain why we have that fashion sense, its because we're muslim! lol not some person whos trying to imitate the west in their fashions etc.

our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam even said that we would start immitating the kuffar, and thats exactly what we're doing.

its a mistake alot of us make - we want to be treated fairly and justly like muslims - but are we doing whats right so people treat us like muslims? are we really growing them beards? are we trimming the moustache? i can tell you that this is a fashion no other faith or culture has, or i've never seen - so if we all start practising that - we'll realise our similarities and feel more united because the kufar will start thinking we're weird cz we dont imitate them - so this will re-unite us muslims together insha Allaah, because we are saying that we're different, but most importantly 'we're united insha Allaah!'

hope u understand me insha Allaah. :)

not just that - only Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala can raise our ranks, so lets please Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala, and then only then - will people start liking us, respecting us etc. etc. the same way the quraysh disrespected our beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam even though they liked him (peace be upon him) first, yet Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala has raised his rank so high, he isn't only liked within one tribe.. but he is the most loved person in the whole of humanity insha Allaah! :)

wa Allaahu a'lam.

As-Salaam Walikum_ May Allah (SWT) Continue to Give You This Beneficial Knowledge Ameen Because Everytime You Post You Give very informative Information.Mashallah. May Allah(SWT) Reward You For Informing the people Ameen.
***MaSalaama***

Rukayat
12-28-2005, 02:42 AM

Welcome to the forum Brother

Hope ur stay will be beneficial to you..inshaAllah
Peace

libyanhero
12-28-2005, 03:00 PM
welcome to the forum brother, well i get the best of both worlds lol being in the centre what better place to be, tunisia on the west and egypt on the east and Libya is the best lol no offense, just messing with you. Hope you enjoy and benefit from the forum Inshallah

TabTabiun
12-28-2005, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero
welcome to the forum brother, well i get the best of both worlds lol being in the centre what better place to be, tunisia on the west and egypt on the east and Libya is the best lol no offense, just messing with you. Hope you enjoy and benefit from the forum Inshallah
-Ameen- May Allah (SWT) Grant LOVE For Us In the HEARTS Of The BELIEVERS.Ameen.
***MaSalaama***

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.