/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pictures images

Andaraawus
12-28-2005, 02:35 AM
:sl: i am seeing people with some funky signatures with picture links and all that ....hey how do i make my very own and pop it in here ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shadow
12-28-2005, 02:44 AM
:sl:

go to user CP

and then click on edit avatar (the option is on the left side of the screen along with other options)

after that just pick an avatar from the area or if u want your own then go to the bottom where it says upload own avatar, and click browse then chose the picture

and if it fits then u will have your custom avatar

:)

Rabbiyah
12-28-2005, 02:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Andaraawus
:sl: i am seeing people with some funky signatures with picture links and all that ....hey how do i make my very own and pop it in here ?
:sl: I just found out how to do that today
just click on the advatar box

*charisma*
12-28-2005, 02:55 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

actually, i dont think you will be able to make ur sig because you have to have completed ur 50 posts :) until then you are limited to some things

dont worry theyll fly by fast ;) inshallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Andaraawus
12-28-2005, 03:11 AM
oooooooooooooooooooooooo that is so frustrating :kick: lol ....well im going to get my 50 posts

*charisma*
12-28-2005, 03:21 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

say inshallah :)
and believe me, its not that hard
subhanallah, ppl are trying to raise their post count and i am trying to keep it low! lol

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Andaraawus
12-28-2005, 09:47 AM
:sl: thanx for the oppurtunity you gave me to come back and say insha'Allah
im one more post up ...stilll a loooooooooooooooooooooong way to go so insha'Allah i will get to my 50 post yunno just after i have crossed the alantic ....froze my in the artic ...pole volted over the chinese wall ...triple backflipped over pakistan ....man this 50 post thing is a mission! wasalams

Muezzin
12-28-2005, 12:25 PM

Bro, don't make that many posts in a row again. Seriously.

But anyway, hope you enjoy it here :D

Andaraawus
12-28-2005, 12:38 PM
:sl: no worrys

anyways how do you get them big fnunky pictures at your signature .....i want to know how to do this so i can start doing it at my forum so ....how?

Khaldun
12-28-2005, 12:49 PM

Im sorry to be a Kill Joy but posting in the manner you just did is not the way to reach 50 posts. Please do not spam the forums!

Andaraawus
12-28-2005, 12:51 PM
o salams and no worrys , im sure 4 messages i would have got away with ....thats if ...well never mind :w:

Andaraawus
12-28-2005, 12:53 PM
:sl: As-salamu alaykum well - i got knocked back a few notches .... any way back to my question ...i got the image on the signature and now how do i connect it to a link? ....wasalams

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.