/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member Muslima in EU

muslima in EU
12-28-2005, 04:48 PM
salam Ralaykom Wa Rahmato allah Wa Barakato

hi im a new member in here, I Want to thank you for a wonderful homepage. Im learning so much about my religion . :) i live in Eu. Im from palestina and algeria. unforttenetly i cant read or write in arabic i just wanted to put that straight. :)

Salam Ralaykom

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-28-2005, 04:52 PM
:sl: sister

Welcome to the forum. Which country are you in now? Im from Wales, UK:)

I cant read arabic either, or write it lol, but inshallah I will learn. Most of the forum is in english, but there are urdu and arabic sections for those who want to use them, If you dont want to thats fine!!:)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Idris
12-29-2005, 08:23 AM
:sl:

welcome

have fun at ur new home

muslima in EU
12-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Salam Ralaykom

thank you all...:sister: im from denmark, im sure you all know about denmark. because of the pictures some danish have drawed of our profet muhammad salallah ralayhi wa salam.. i cant say how angry and sorry im of what some danish people did:-\ im looking forward to have many discutions with you all
take care:coolious:

salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
12-29-2005, 09:40 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forumz sister. insha Allaah you'll have a real beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask.

we look forward to your posts insha Allaah.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

muslima in EU
12-29-2005, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forumz sister. insha Allaah you'll have a real beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask.

we look forward to your posts insha Allaah.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

salam Ralykom

thank you brother and inshallah i will do that

:)
take care
salam

sapphire
12-29-2005, 11:37 PM
welcome to the forum!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.