/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No One Cares About The Shariah Any Longer!

Bittersteel
12-28-2005, 05:47 PM
Today we all see Muslims doing unIslamic things and calling it Islamic.Non-Muslims believe that and continue to hold misconceptions and they believe Muslim countries need to be liberated from the prressive Islamic law.They think we need to invaded so our dear precious sweet burkha cladf oppressed Muslim women and girls can be liberated .In Bangladesh all Muslims are speaking the word Islamic law with a fear.They al hate the Shariah.They think what the taliban did was Islamic.The western media also did an excellent job.Muslims are apostating.

MY questions:

Is no one doing anything to clear these misconceptions?we have heard of this sheikh that sheikh but what do these sheikhs actually do?where are the true Muslims?where the hell, are they?Why don't they go to Islamic countries and reform them?

Having refuted so many antiIslamists so many times I am near the breaking point.I myself may become an apostate.I am losing it.

How many here lives in an Islamic country?

I heard from my uncles who live in Saudi Arabia that Jews are allowed to live in Mecca and Medina and there are ----- houses too.

What have the Arabs ,the ***** rulers of the Muslims lands done to refute the antiIslamists.Upto this day I have never seen an Arab man or woman to speak out against antiIslamists and secular humanists.

Muslim leaders are corrupt yes but we should be doing something.
KSA or Jordan or Oman might turn into a secualr country anytime and we will be sitting in western countries and doing nothing.

My suggestion:The Saudis should move over and let Arabia to be governed by true good Islamic Muslims.

anyone besides me saw the Eye on Middle East programs on CNN?You should be watching such stuff and realize what is actually going on.

Saudis have treated our Bangladeshi men and women very badly and also have stopped Hajj pilgrims from entering KSA.

I know what you are going to say:The Sauds are corrupt.So no Muslim scholar or one of your dear sheikhs have done nothing to change the current situation?

BTW,I faced those antiIslamists on an Islamic site.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
solid_snake
12-28-2005, 05:51 PM
seperation of religion and country :coolious:

and gotta love how these people try to bring it shariah law in bangladesh .. by blowing themselves up and killing people ... that so convinced people. :eek: :rant:

and if you don't belive in seperation of religion and state, all the muslims living in the west would have a way harder time living there.

Ghazi
12-28-2005, 05:57 PM
I agree with you, the problem is that so called muslim countires these days care about Nationalism and trade with countries then islamic law, until we educate people about deen then there is no way forward,

aamirsaab
12-28-2005, 06:00 PM
:sl:
Good point abrar.
However, the problem lies within the ummah itself. There is so much corruption in it (don't pretend there isn't) as everyone is doing something wrong. heck, do you know how many sects there are? You got the coconuts, the one monthers, the jummah's and the list goes on. It's funny and sad at the same time. Funny that they all have some silly name but sad that they don't want to change and are NOT helping.

I wouldnt say that no one cares about shariah law any longer, i would say that many do not. Sad thing is, us guys (the younger generation) are getting the worst out of it and are pressured to "revive the ummah" - yeah, 'cus that's so easy isn't it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
12-28-2005, 06:04 PM
exactly bro.we need to do something!and I mean going oput there and do something!anyone here lives in the Middle East!

and if you don't belive in seperation of religion and state, all the muslims living in the west would have a way harder time living there.
I was talking about the Middle East!

and I don't believe in separation of state and mosque as long as I am in an Islamic country,thank you.

Genius
12-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Maybe people don't like being told what to do, you gotta brainwash them through mass media, mass media is the sheperd, control the sheperd and the sheep will go anywhere.

Ps; Using Saudi Arabia as an example of an Islamic state is like using Captain Kirk as example of how great star wars is.

solid_snake
12-28-2005, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
I was talking about the Middle East!

and I don't believe in separation of state and mosque as long as I am in an Islamic country,thank you.
why not? the way your talking, all european and NA countries should make rules and laws to make them a Christian country ...

Bittersteel
12-28-2005, 06:17 PM
Using Saudi Arabia as an example of an Islamic state is like using Captain Kirk as example of how great star wars is.
yes I know it damn well but these non-Muslims don't realise it and they got the big guns and money and they have the power to influence where we true good Muslims don't have.see my point.

so we got no one who lives in an Islamic state and yet we love the Sharia as hell?really nice,great simply great.......

okay here is my list:

Kingdom of Jordan
Egypt
Iran(Shia)
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
UAE
Bahrain
Yemen
Oman

Bangladesh(secular antiIslamic humanists)
Pakistan (don't know)

Ghazi
12-28-2005, 06:26 PM
Salaam

The problem is Culture, It's a common fact that some muslims descrimanate towards diffrent cultures. For example a non-saudi wants to do hijra to medina or makkah will he be given citizenship nope even though we share the same religion.

Bittersteel
12-28-2005, 06:39 PM
click here and see things for your self.

Halima
12-28-2005, 11:05 PM

Thread moved

:w:

libyanhero
12-29-2005, 03:52 PM
well one of the signs of the last days are lies seen as the truth and the truth is seen as lies in other words whats good becomes bad and whats bad becomes good

Bittersteel
12-29-2005, 03:54 PM
yet we are supposed to be striving to make our countries Islamic.ain't ANYONE doing that?doesn't clear misconceptions or what?

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-29-2005, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
Is no one doing anything to clear these misconceptions?
There are millions of Muslims all around the world who are working on Da'wah projects trying to remove misconceptions. This website itself is just one example. The question is what are you doing? Besides attacking and criticizing Muslims who are already doing hard work, why don't you learn your religion properly and start working to remove misconceptions yourself?

Muslims have worked to remove misconceptions and they have been extremely succesful. This is very clear in the fact that no matter what allegation a non-muslim brings me against Islam, I can always refer them to a refutation of it that already exists. Every single one of their attacks without exception has been answered.

Why don't they go to Islamic countries and reform them?
And how exactly does someone do that?! Reform comes through education at the grass-roots level, not by snapping one's fingers.

Having refuted so many antiIslamists so many times I am near the breaking point.I myself may become an apostate.I am losing it.
This is illogical. You claim that you can defend your religion so well that you want to leave it?!

There is no Islamic country today.

What have the Arabs ,the ***** rulers of the Muslims lands done to refute the antiIslamists.Upto this day I have never seen an Arab man or woman to speak out against antiIslamists and secular humanists.
What are you talking about? We have Muslims using every single form of media to combat the attacks against Islam and they have answered every single one. Go visit sites like http://www.IslamToday.com which is run by Saudi scholars who have refuted all the attacks against Islam and continue to do so by maintaing a question facility where anyone can ask a question and recieve a detailed response.

What are you doing to help the Muslim Ummah?

Muslim leaders are corrupt yes but we should be doing something.
KSA or Jordan or Oman might turn into a secualr country anytime and we will be sitting in western countries and doing nothing.
I advise you to please speak for yourself; the rest of the Muslims are not "doing nothing" as you claim, they are trying to spread the true understanding of Islam.

My suggestion:The Saudis should move over and let Arabia to be governed by true good Islamic Muslims.
For that to happen, Muslims need to develop an organization capable of governing.

I hope this helps.

Ghazi
12-29-2005, 09:51 PM
Salaam

I would just like to remind everyone here to keep things cival and debate based, I sense from what I'm reading were on the verge of argumentation which is prohibited even in matters of religion.

Tasneem
12-29-2005, 10:08 PM
Well thats true and yes i do watch or hear what they say on cnn
And i also listen to 20/20 which talks about muslims and the like.
Did you hear on 20/20 about Heaven
What diffren religions think about it???
[MAD]It was crazy!!!![/MAD]
A ''Christian''said that all muslims are going to Hell(Laa wa qala laa wa quwat ida billah)I heard the talk between barbarah walters and the''King of SaudiArabia''
I dont know what he believes!He says he's Muslim but....I dont know...

SaLaMz

Safa
12-30-2005, 06:07 AM
Is no one doing anything to clear these misconceptions?we have heard of this sheikh that sheikh but what do these sheikhs actually do?where are the true Muslims?
The sheikhs do their best by educating people through da'wah. It's the people who don't want to get educated.

Don't give up. But if they still don't listen to you, there is no point in arguing.

No country follows the shari'ah, so there isn't any islamic country. Saudi Arabia is the closest to following islamic rules and I've lived there.

I heard from my uncles who live in Saudi Arabia that Jews are allowed to live in Mecca and Medina and there are ----- houses too.
I have never heard about those. I'm sure non-Muslims are allowed in other parts of Saudi Arabia. I've never heard about ----- houses being there, I doubt that its true but if it isn't then they certainly aren't common.

You know that's a bit too idealistic. The Saudis have established a monarchy and for them to just move over would just be impractical.

I know what you are going to say:The Sauds are corrupt.So no Muslim scholar or one of your dear sheikhs have done nothing to change the current situation?
These things take time and its not just upto the sheikhs but upto the people to make a difference. All of us should strive to get an Islamic education and spread the true message.

Nawal89
12-30-2005, 03:49 PM
^Good answer masha'Allah sis. As sheikh al-Albani rahimahullah says "An Islami state starts from the heart of the people". If the people are educated in their deen, then there will be one inshaAllah.

kikkuli
12-30-2005, 07:49 PM
The only Islamic state (i.e. a republic that enforces the Shariah) to exist in modern times was the Taliban. Under the Taliban, a khalifa (head of government) was elected by the people, and the government enforced Shariah strictly: adulterers were stoned, thieves were amputated, apostates beheaded, homosexuals killed, and so on.

The Islamic state will never exist on the Earth. At most, Islam is permitted by the West to be an official religion, but the Islamic state idealised by Hassan Al Banna, Qutb, Wahhab or Maududi will never happen.

Ansar Al-'Adl
12-31-2005, 12:08 AM
Hello kikkuli,
format_quote Originally Posted by kikkuli
The only Islamic state (i.e. a republic that enforces the Shariah) to exist in modern times was the Taliban.
I appreciate your input, but it seems strange to me that pagans know which are true Islamic states and which aren't. The correct answer is that there are no true Islamic states in this time.
Under the Taliban, a khalifa (head of government) was elected by the people
They never established the khilafa; you might want to double check your sources.
and the government enforced Shariah strictly
Shari'ah is far more than penal law, which many non-muslims (and unfortunately some muslims as well) fail to realize.
adulterers were stoned
Four witnesses to the actual act of penetration are need for such a penalty. As such, I am skeptical of the punishment be applied, at least properly. Please see:
http://www.islamicboard.com/130001-post19.html

The Islamic state will never exist on the Earth.
It already has existed for over a millenium and it will return again, by the grace of Allah.

Regards

Syed Hussain
12-31-2005, 12:54 AM
ASw
i think what we should do is make or form an organisation that will make people understand the basis of sharia and get people to study the principles and form scholars of this generation as this generation will carry on the next and so forth. INSHALLAh everyone will understand islam and its principles and its sharia and follow it INSHALLAh correctly and remove fitna from the world. INSHALLAh it is only if allah wills,
kun fayakun- be and it is.
it is all in allahs hand. he can remove all the suffering in the world if he wills and can keep it present if he wills.
ASW

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.