View Full Version : sa

halveti
12-28-2005, 09:23 PM
sa.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-28-2005, 09:27 PM
:salamext:

welcome to the forum brother. :) what do you mean by 'sa' ? is it a arabic word? :)

:wasalamex

sapphire
12-31-2005, 11:52 AM
hmmmmm.......welcome to the forum!!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!!!!!

afriend
12-31-2005, 12:09 PM
I didn't quite get sa...Oh well i guess t means somthing nice.:peace:

Welcome to the forums...You will enjoy this forum inshallah...you can discuss almost abput anything here.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ummAbdillah
12-31-2005, 07:25 PM
:welcome:
[BANANA]enjoy ur stay
salaamz[/BANANA]

akulion
12-31-2005, 07:37 PM
Walikum Salam

yes SA' holds great significance in Islam - read the follows

Fiqh-us-Sunnah Fiqh 3.88a

The Amount of Zakat ul-Fitr

The required amount of zakat ul-fitr is one sa' of wheat, barley, raisins, dry cottage cheese (aqit), rice, corn, or similar items considered as basic foods (qut). Abu Hanifah made it permissible to set aside, as a zakat ul-fitr, an equivalent value and also said that if the payer pays in wheat, one-half of a sa' would be sufficient. Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported: "We used to give on behalf of every child, old person, freeman, and slave during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, one sa' of food, or one sa' of dried cottage cheese, or one sa' of barley, or one sa' of dates, or one sa' of raisins as zakat ul-fitr. We continued to do so until Mu'awiyyah came to us to perform pilgrimage (hajj) or a minor pilgrimage ( 'umrah). He then addressed the people from the pulpit and said to them: 'I see that two mudds of wheat of Syria equals one sa' of dates.' The people accepted that." However, Abu Sa'id contended: "I would continue to give as I used to give, namely, one sa' as long as I live." This is related by most hadith narrators. At-Tirmidhi remarks: "Some of the scholars gave one sa' from every charitable item [which is accepted as a sound practice]." Ash-Shaf'i and Ishaq sustain this view but some other scholars gave one sa' from every charitable item except wheat, of which only half a sa' would be sufficient. This is the saying of Sufyan, Ibn al-Mubarak, and the scholars of Kufah.

*charisma*
12-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

bro akulion are u serious?? lol

k anywayz i think he meant salamu Alaikum as bro wAkky said...

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM EKHI!!!!!!!! :)

hope u enjoy this site and find it beneficial inshallah!!

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

azim
12-31-2005, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by halveti
sa.
Masha'Allah, a man of few words. Technically, no words at all. To speak little and to the point is sunnah :D Welcome.

ummhabibah
12-31-2005, 10:17 PM
:sl: :brother:
welcome to the forum enjoyyyyyyyy ur self inshallah.:welcome: :welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!