/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I get into the chat room?

afriend
12-29-2005, 01:37 PM
I tried so many times to get into the chat rooms, but it always says Username or password incorrect or something. but my password and username are all correct!

Please help someone!

:mad:
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimaH~SistaH
12-29-2005, 01:45 PM
Assalama Alaikum

Hmmm,.I guess i have the same problem,but i think it's becouse u have to get 50posts,hard but that what U have to do to get in to the chatroom

~~Salam~~

afriend
12-29-2005, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimaH~SistaH
Assalama Alaikum

Hmmm,.I guess i have the same problem,but i think it's becouse u have to get 50posts,hard but that what U have to do to get in to the chatroom

~~Salam~~
Shukran....yeah it is hard...Thank you anyways sister. Inshallah you'll get into the chatrooms soon.

Halima
12-29-2005, 01:53 PM
:sl:

Please take a look at the technical support room that may answer any of your questions as to why there is a hindrance of connecting to the chat room.

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?...troom_problems

Both of you are a limited members, therefore you are limited to certain things. Please look at the FAQ limited member page to help answer any of your inquieries there as well (insha'Allah)

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

If you still have any questions, with all due respect please ask us insha'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
12-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Well there is a great possibility that it is because of limited privilages, but then i also think that it may be because of my firewall. oh well...
:-\

afriend
12-29-2005, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimaH~SistaH
Assalama Alaikum

~~Salam~~
Yes sister...it is because of being a limited user so get posting. u need 50

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.