/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Watching Soccer - Halal or Haram?

akulion
12-29-2005, 04:48 PM
:sl:

As we all know that if the satr (for men part from navel down to knees) of a person is exposed them for anyone to watch that person nullifies the wudu and also causes sins to be accumulated.

So I was wondering - when we watch soccer matches all these men are basically running around with shorts which are above their knees...so their satr is exposed!

So would it be halal to watch or not?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
12-29-2005, 07:51 PM
I dunno.

But when you're watching Leicester play, you're wishing it's haram so that you don't have to go through the trauma of watching them lose for the umpteenth time. :p

akulion
12-29-2005, 07:53 PM
lol bro

but seriously something to think about!

something so small we never even think about - watching a person with their satr uncovered is as if watching them naked!!

So just wondering what everyone thinks

Duhaa
12-29-2005, 07:54 PM
Do what my brothers and I do:
Listen to it on the radio and dont watch it on TV
Better commentary anyway!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A7med
12-29-2005, 07:58 PM
yep avoid it

akulion
12-29-2005, 08:00 PM
ive noticed if you wear really dark sunglasses it looks like if they are all wearing pants

would that be allowed?

Muezzin
12-29-2005, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
ive noticed if you wear really dark sunglasses it looks like if they are all wearing pants
LOL!

would that be allowed?
Whatever floats your boat. :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.