He's a dumbass christian taking the mick, go get a life loser
Thats terrible!:eek:

You have to try to guide him

Try to call him to islam,try to help him

Dont call him names

Allah subana wa tala does not like that

SaLaMz:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kikkuli
12-30-2005, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
No, I'm not a Christian. I'm a pagan.

azim
12-30-2005, 02:56 PM
I very much doubt your serious, in which case, learn some respect and manners. If you are a Christian or follower of any other faith, how do you think this will reflect on your religion? Everyone who sees this, will think of you every time they think of your religion. Also, do you think its acceptable to lie? Because thats what your doing.

If you actually are a pagan, then uh.... welcome I guess.

afriend
12-30-2005, 02:57 PM
Oh...really!!!! well nice 2 meet u.

I was convinced that there was no1 in Arabia who still worshipped the old gods'Hubal' and stuff. Can u tell me more about your religion...I mean it's very weird 4 me 2 see a pagan of the old Arabian provinces. So what god does what?

Well I am kind of dissapointed that u still believe in the old gods...:-\

Hasn't the message of Muhammad (peace be upon him) reached you yet...Even the strongest of the worshippers gave up their religion 4 Islam...Like Abu Sufyaan(RA), Umar(RA), I don't understand...Please be a come to this religion...I am very baffled that you worship the old gods of Arabia....:confused:

Anyways :peace: and :sl:

kikkuli
12-30-2005, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azim
I very much doubt your serious, in which case, learn some respect and manners. If you are a Christian or follower of any other faith, how do you think this will reflect on your religion? Everyone who sees this, will think of you every time they think of your religion. Also, do you think its acceptable to lie? Because thats what your doing.

If you actually are a pagan, then uh.... welcome I guess.
Manners? I don't behead people or chop off hands. I have greater empathy than you'll ever have in your impoverished life.

kikkuli
12-30-2005, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
Oh...really!!!! well nice 2 meet u.

I was convinced that there was no1 in Arabia who still worshipped the old gods'Hubal' and stuff. Can u tell me more about your religion...I mean it's very weird 4 me 2 see a pagan of the old Arabian provinces. So what god does what?

Well I am kind of dissapointed that u still believe in the old gods...:-\

Hasn't the message of Muhammad (peace be upon him) reached you yet...Even the strongest of the worshippers gave up their religion 4 Islam...Like Abu Sufyaan(RA), Umar(RA), I don't understand...Please be a come to this religion...I am very baffled that you worship the old gods of Arabia....:confused:

Anyways :peace: and :sl:
There's been a lot of interest in reviving the ancient pagan faiths of the Middle East, including the Arabian paganism.

azim
12-30-2005, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kikkuli
Manners? I don't behead people or chop off hands. I have greater empathy than you'll ever have in your impoverished life.
Nor do I. And if you believe in empathy then how about respecting other peoples religions? You dont have empathy if you come on a forum looking to start arguments and stir trouble. And you think your somehow better then the muslims here?

I'll give you a little taster of the Quran : -

O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other. Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you" (Quran 49:13)

Do you believe your acting righteously? Or like some little, ignorant child?

azim
12-30-2005, 03:06 PM
There's been a lot of interest in reviving the ancient pagan faiths of the Middle East, including the Arabian paganism.

I believe that Allah is the supreme god. He has many associate gods, including his three daughters: Allat, Manna and Uzza. They represent the powers of nature. Wine and pork are not forbidden because Allah has not forbidden them.
Oh, perhaps I'm wrong and you are serious.

Tell me more, how have the records of the old religions been kept? Do you make pilgrimage to the Kabah? Is there a specific name to the religion of old Arabia?

Sorry if I offended you.

kikkuli
Nor do I. And if you believe in empathy then how about respecting other peoples religions? You dont have empathy if you come on a forum looking to start arguments and stir trouble. And you think your somehow better then the muslims here?

O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other. Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you" (Quran 49:13)

I respect the Islamic faith and Islamic religious "feelings". At least you believe in Orotal (Allah Taala).

The only reason you're calling me names is because I don't believe in Islam. Simple as that.

ummbilal
a pagan wouldnt usually call themselves a pagan, its a term used by worshippers of God, christians who are ignorant of islam usually refer to muslims as pagans, they think we worship the prophetsaws, this guy is having a cheap laugh i think,

hello i'm a pagan , i dont think so mate.

afriend
12-30-2005, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
hey say Alhamdulillah...By takin the mick out of others's religion shows that you are not greatful for bein a Muslim!

Allah say to talk with them kindly

It says in the Quraan: "kind words and forgiveness of faults are better that charity"(surah 2, verse 263)

azim
12-30-2005, 03:09 PM
I respect the Islamic faith and Islamic religious "feelings". At least you believe in Orotal (Allah Taala).

The only reason you're calling me names is because I don't believe in Islam. Simple as that.
I didnt call you names. And the only reason I responded negatively is because it seems your here to cause trouble and make fun.

Are there any websites about the old Arabian paganism?

kikkuli
12-30-2005, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummbilal
a pagan wouldnt usually call themselves a pagan, its a term used by worshippers of God, christians who are ignorant of islam usually refer to muslims as pagans, they think we worship the prophetsaws, this guy is having a cheap laugh i think,

hello i'm a pagan , i dont think so mate.
actually, pagans don't mind being called that. it's not derogatory.

here's a website of a pagan community: [link removed - promoting religions other than Islam is not allowed]
they call themselves pagan.

Surely Orotal (Allah Taala) knows best.

Ameeratul Layl
12-30-2005, 03:11 PM
Peace,

Im glad you made it! I thought you had given up....:coolsis:

I hope you enjoy your stay (though I shouldnt be on...I am meant to be revising)

I really hope you benefit from this forum!!

Peace!

Ghazi
12-30-2005, 03:13 PM

Salaam

Dear Brother, I know it's hard when people provoke you but remember the characteristics of the prophet(PBUH) we should treat people of diffrent religions with nothing but kindness, this is why 'Ethopia' embraced islam cause they were so impressed with the morals and dignity of the sahaba

kikkuli
12-30-2005, 03:13 PM
I didnt call you names. And the only reason I responded negatively is because it seems your here to cause trouble and make fun.

Are there any websites about the old Arabian paganism?
At the moment, there's only five of us who believe. There's a website about the old Semitic religion of Ba'al: [link removed - promoting religions other than Islam is not allowed]

We would like to go to Saudi Arabia and pray in Mecca to the Kaaba, but I'm sure we will not be allowed to do that.

nafy
12-30-2005, 03:16 PM
salaamz
welcome...
May Allah swt guide u 2 the straight path and show u the beauty of Islam.....ameen
take care
w/salaamz

Ghazi
12-30-2005, 03:17 PM
At the moment, there's only five of us who believe. There's a website about the old Semitic religion of Ba'al:

We would like to go to Saudi Arabia and pray in Mecca to the Kaaba, but I'm sure we will not be allowed to do that.
Salaam

You won't be able to do that. If you do that you'll be disrespecting the muslim worshippers there bacause Mecca is Holy.

azim
12-30-2005, 03:18 PM
At the moment, there's only five of us who believe. There's a website about the old Semitic religion of Ba'al:

I didn't realise how serious you were. I apologise deeply, I didn't take you seriously but obviously you are. I hope you enjoy your stay and gain knowledge.

Tke care. Bye.

afriend
12-30-2005, 03:19 PM
you know what...why don't you just answer my question. What god does what?

Ameeratul Layl
12-30-2005, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
you know what...why don't you just answer my question. What god does what?

:sl:
Eeer, brother. THIS is the 'introduce yourself' thread.:-\
NOT...the questionnaire thread about God....that is in the other section.

Allah ma3akum

Ghazi
12-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Salaam

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Allah has Blessed us with Islam which makes us diffrent to the kafirs, thus we should behave as muslim we shouldn't have any haterd towards anyone even though they might be of a diffrent religion or belief sytem.

One of the Prophet's companions was called Abdullah. He feared Allah and was kind to people. One of his neighbours was a Jew.

One morning Abdullah sacrificed a goat for his family to eat that evening, and then left his house to go about his business for the day.

When Abdullah returned to his house that night, the evening meal was placed before him. He and his family were just about to start eating, when Abdullah asked his family if they had given some of the meat to their neighbours. They replied that they had not given any to the Jew because he was not a Muslim.

"What!" said Abdullah. "He may be a Jew, but he is still our neighbour. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, has often reminded us to be kind towards our neighbours, even if they are not Muslims. I will not eat anything until he has been given some this meat!"

It was not very long before Abdullah and his family were enjoying their evening meal!

kikkuli
12-30-2005, 03:26 PM
why is the MOD editing my posts? why he is deleting everything I say about my religion?

Ameeratul Layl
12-30-2005, 03:28 PM
why is the MOD editing my posts? why he is deleting everything I say about my religion?

bcuz THIS thread is introduce yourself....ONLY!

:w:

Muhammad
12-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Greetings kikkuli,

I hope you will benefit from the forum and learn about Islam, God-willing.

I believe the mod only edited two of your posts in order to remove offensive material.

Peace.

Ghazi
12-30-2005, 03:31 PM
Salaam

Could you Please List a few of your pagen beliefs.

Muhammad
12-30-2005, 03:33 PM

May I suggest to discuss this in the Comparative religion forum Insha'Allaah.

kikkuli
12-30-2005, 03:35 PM
ok, i'll open a thread in that forum.

- Qatada -
12-30-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey.

First of all - how can you worship the idols of arabia, which were destroyed 1400yrs ago?

Second - if you really believe in them, do you want to explain what each idols ability is? which are the male and which are the female?

Third - We dont mind whatever faith you belong to because in the qur'an it says:

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (2:256)

If your a christian - then that just shows how low people get to cause confusion, and its probably a sign of hypocrisy - not that i'm saying you are christian.

I want you to remember this though..

And as for those who transgress, their abode is the fire; whenever they desire to go forth from it they shall be brought back into it, and it will be said to them: Taste the chastisement of the fire which you called a lie. (32:20)

But as for those who believe and do good works, for them are the Gardens of Retreat - a welcome (in reward) for what they used to do. (32:19)

Ghazi
12-30-2005, 03:42 PM
Salaam

Please Brothers and sisters

Lets give dawa with open hearts and show him the error of his ways with kindness and as the mods metioned before the thread has been moved.

libyanhero
12-30-2005, 03:47 PM
welcome to the forums and enjoy

sapphire
12-30-2005, 04:10 PM
welcome to the forum!!!!may Allah show u the straight path Inshallah!!!May you be guided and protected from all evil.......hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!

akulion
12-30-2005, 04:13 PM
salam alaikum
Welcome to the foum :)

whats a pagan ?

- Qatada -
12-30-2005, 04:31 PM
:wasalamex

Its a person who worships lots of 'gods' bro akulion - the same way the arabs did before islam came.

:)

:salamext:

akulion
12-30-2005, 04:43 PM
walikum salam wr wb

Halima
12-30-2005, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the forum, since it appeals to you to criticize your ownself of being a pagan I would like to show you our role on the Islamic board.

1. We are here to help build an e-Muslim community that supports each other, and promotes the Islamic image..

To help you understand better of the interfaith dialouges that do we here please read the following:

While interfaith discussions are allowed promoting another religion is not allowed on the discussion board. This discussion board was created to promote Islam, not another religion. There are many other discussion boards on the Web which you can promote your religion other than Islam

Just to make sure everything is clear between you and me.:)

Got any questions? Please ask one of us. Or you can visit our FAQ page http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

Rukayat
12-31-2005, 06:34 AM
I've never heard of the religion "Pagan"....but anyway Welcome to the forum and I hope your stay will be beneficial to you

Peace

habib
12-31-2005, 06:45 AM
[PIE]Welcom to the Forum[/PIE]

hasib
12-31-2005, 07:22 AM
At the moment, there's only five of us who believe. There's a website about the old Semitic religion of Ba'al
Ba'al is an ancient and powerful DEMON!!!!!!!!!

kikkuli
12-31-2005, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hasib
Ba'al is an ancient and powerful DEMON!!!!!!!!!

Please do not insult my religion like this. Is this what Islam teaches you?

nafy
12-31-2005, 01:43 PM
here we go agen.... *shakes head*
was it wiv sum of u ppl!!! sum1 sez sumfin and u say....'is that wat ur religion teaches u?'.....dont be so daft.....
if u sed summit stupid 2 me....i wudnt go blaming it on ur religion....i wud blame u as da individual....

kikkuli
12-31-2005, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nafy_luvz_u
here we go agen.... *shakes head*
was it wiv sum of u ppl!!! sum1 sez sumfin and u say....'is that wat ur religion teaches u?'.....dont be so daft.....
if u sed summit stupid 2 me....i wudnt go blaming it on ur religion....i wud blame u as da individual....
but one would expect religion to play some role in forming the individual.

nafy
12-31-2005, 01:47 PM
im not here 2 waste my tym argueing wid u....u do wat u lyk :)

kikkuli
12-31-2005, 02:15 PM
POST EDITED:

9. Beef will not be tolerated in any forum. Differences in opinion are expected, but please debate respectfully. (Beef are comments made for the purpose of insulting somebody else with negative intent, looking for a negative reaction, or blatantly insulting somebody)

nafy
12-31-2005, 02:18 PM
hi
da feelings mutual mate :)
take care
bye

afriend
12-31-2005, 03:52 PM
Well did u happen 2 read any other threads about Islam? ther r tons of things that may change ur belief that Muslims cut off hands and Chop off heads

Hope u understand the true meaning of Islam and not the negative part of it...May Allah answer my prayer
:peace:

afriend
12-31-2005, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Allah ma3akum
Thamk you....But you sound like you're rooting for this 'Kikkuli'...Don't you know I'm just trying to help him to the truth...

salam

sapphire
12-31-2005, 04:44 PM
How bout you give up and approach the issue in the correct place in a more decent manner inshallah with the help of the WHOLE FORUM!!!!Inshallah if Allah wishes to guide someone they will be guided.........

ummbilal
12-31-2005, 10:52 PM
At the moment, there's only five of us who believe. There's a website about the old Semitic religion of Ba'al: [link removed - promoting religions other than Islam is not allowed]

no u wont,

why would u want to revive a long dead religion that was clearly wrong as people left to worship one God Allah who is one and without partners??

i dont understand the attraction?

afriend
12-31-2005, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Allah ma3akum

Sorry about being so rude I just felt that you were on his side....Sorry:confused:

- Qatada -
12-31-2005, 10:55 PM
:salamext:

The guyz banned anywayz so this thread can be closed soon enough insha Allaah.

:)

afriend
12-31-2005, 10:57 PM
Well it's too late now...He's been banned. But I didn't want him to be banned. I wanted to bleed his passion for his religion and convince him that Islam was the Best.

I am sorry about my behaviour towards him and any other comments I have made about any of the members...Please forgive me so Allah may remove some of your sins...Please.

Inshallah.

ummbilal
12-31-2005, 11:00 PM
i think he was a fake anyway, he didnt seem guenuine at all, and Allahu alam

- Qatada -
12-31-2005, 11:03 PM
:salamaext:

He got the attention he wanted.. lol so hes gone. lets stop posting here now insha Allaah.

shudnt_have
01-03-2006, 06:30 AM
wow..fitnah creator

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.