/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dispairing the unity of the Ummah today

Andaraawus
12-30-2005, 06:01 PM
As-Salamu alaykum

i feel a sense of despair in the unity of brotherhood within Islam, it almost feels like it doesnt exsist, i dont want to be yelled at....sound advice is nice

i have seen the empty box of brotherhood that the brelvis have to offer, they are so disunited, even amongst them selves ...they hate each other.

however those who are lablled wahabies have always gave me a warm welcom and a while back i even got offered to go on hajj with a wahabie but i turned him down becuase of my hard headed brelvism

wasalams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
12-30-2005, 06:04 PM
Salaam

I sugguest you keep clear of all sects brother.

akulion
12-30-2005, 06:12 PM
salam alaikum

The Muslims will never be united unless we change ourselves to be better people. The Quality of Muslims all of us have become nowadays is parhetic!

Shameful as it is, it is the truth.

Allah swt does not help a people unless they try and help themselves.

Oh and yes please stay clear of sects - its anti Islam

Ghazi
12-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Salaam

Yeah bro, the ummah is in a really poor state at the moment, The sunnah isn't practised by much and true brotherhood doesn't exist.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Andaraawus
12-30-2005, 06:26 PM
As-salamu alaykum

wel i have came out of brelvism but i cant find the right mosque to pray in .....im still in the same community but i find myself having to keep my mouth shut about the certain practices and belief sysytem im not with

I wouldnt go as far as calling anybody a mushrik but i dont like doing any pratice in which there is no evidence for .....but i definately need to get away ....im thinking about moving citys ...becuase once they know how i feel they will takfeer me like wono

wasalams

Ghazi
12-30-2005, 06:29 PM
Salaam
i find myself having to keep my mouth shut about the certain practices and belief sysytem im not with
Care to Elaborate

Andaraawus
12-30-2005, 06:53 PM
see http://antivenompublic.12.forumer.co...opic.php?t=176

akulion
12-30-2005, 08:33 PM
I dont even know what the different sects are except a few
and quite frankly I dont even wana know what they are..why?

Well as my bro put it - Why do you want to spend your time learning about sects when you could be learning about Islam? And always remember the security of Islam is in the hands of Allah so no enemy can prevail - just work on being a better Muslim :)

Ghazi
12-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Salaam
i have seen the empty box of brotherhood that the brelvis have to offer, they are so disunited, even amongst them selves ...they hate each other

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.