/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salaam Walikum...Have I...

TabTabiun
12-30-2005, 09:57 PM
As-Salaam Walikum- Have I Benefited this site or have I Been agressive and mean :-\ .If SO PLEASE Tell me... I need to ALSO KNOW HAVE I Benefited this site or have I JUST Took Up Space.
***MaSalaama***

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
12-30-2005, 10:03 PM
[S]Why?![/S]

[MOUSE]You know the answer to that silly![/MOUSE]

oh,yeah in case you dont you've been a good member

SaLaMz

TabTabiun
12-30-2005, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jihad_spun
[S]Why?![/S]

[MOUSE]You know the answer to that silly![/MOUSE]

oh,yeah in case you dont you've been a good member

SaLaMz
Inshallah....:-\ . Shurkhan for that....:confused: .:) .:sister: .
***MaSalaama***

Far7an
12-30-2005, 10:12 PM
:sl:

Thread moved.

(Jazakallah khair to the member who brought this to our attention, you've been helpful lately.)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
12-30-2005, 10:22 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah, you have been a great member and a great sis at that too :)
I always enjoy your comments on other peoples posts mashallah, you have luminous glow to your personality.

One way you can be more of a member, is if you posted some more instead of just agree with other members inshallah :), im sure you have a lot of beneficial knowlege you can share with all of us. and even if you arent benefiting to us, which i know you are, you can benefit from us and thats what we are all here for mashallah. May Allah bless you ameen

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

sapphire
12-30-2005, 10:28 PM
i wanna vote for all the good points but i cantt :(........ur an ace sister!!!!

TabTabiun
12-30-2005, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah, you have been a great member and a great sis at that too :)
I always enjoy your comments on other peoples posts mashallah, you have luminous glow to your personality.

One way you can be more of a member, is if you posted some more instead of just agree with other members inshallah :), im sure you have a lot of beneficial knowlege you can share with all of us. and even if you arent benefiting to us, which i know you are, you can benefit from us and thats what we are all here for mashallah. May Allah bless you ameen

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
As-Salaam Walikum May Allah (SWT) COUNTINUE TO GUIDE And Aid us Ameen. And Shurkan and Jazakhalah for Making Another Muslim sister feel 2 Ws (Welcomed, and Wanted,) And the reason that I asked was because If I Was Not Beneficial for this site I Would Have Left...:-\ .. Because I WANT THE ABSOLUTE BEST FOR MY Muslim Brothers and Sisters. Inshallah.
***MaSalaama***

TabTabiun
12-30-2005, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
i wanna vote for all the good points but i cantt :(........ur an ace sister!!!!
Mashallah.... But YOUR A Triple ACE....:confused: Mashallah La Wa Khaala Wa La Khuta Illa Billa. May Allah (SWT) Countinue to always place love of you in the Hearts Of The Believers. Ameen.:sister: .
***MaSalaama***
*P.s. I Love Everyone on this site for the Pleasure Of Allah (SWT) And It's alright if you do not love me back...:-\

Halima
12-31-2005, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TabTabiun
It's alright if you do not love me back...:-

AWWWW habibty don't say that. I'm sure everyone really TRULY appreciates your posts here. I know very well that I do and i learn ALOT from your posts alhamdulilah. May allah(swt) bless you (insha'Allah)

Barak Allah Feekum.

sapphire
12-31-2005, 11:19 AM
OMG!!!!I thought this was in the sister section....zAk shut up......she told us she was a sister in her welcome thread!!!!!!!!!!you could have said summit niceeeeeeee while you were here!!!!!!!!alhamdulliah shes a very good sister and very friendly and polite!!!!!!!!

afriend
01-01-2006, 12:24 AM
Salam...No muslim is a waste of space...Every1 has a high potential...we just need to unlock it. Allah created man to be like that...

sapphire
01-01-2006, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
.oooops i think i went there after tht post was deleted .........:zip:
i avoided mentioning that.......

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
hmmmmmmmm
did i say she isnt ? :)
No but u could still haveee said something instead of silence!!!!!!!

so remember sis no mulim is a waste of space like bro fozley said!!!

TabTabiun
01-03-2006, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
AWWWW habibty don't say that. I'm sure everyone really TRULY appreciates your posts here. I know very well that I do and i learn ALOT from your posts alhamdulilah. May allah(swt) bless you (insha'Allah)

Barak Allah Feekum.
As-Salaam Walikum...Ameen and may Allah (SWT) CONTINUE TO GUIDE US ALL... AMEEN. May Allah (SWT) REWARD YOU WITH EVERLASTING DELITE. Ameen.:happy: :)
***MaSalaama***

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.