/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaam oe eleikoem

MarocTangawie
12-31-2005, 05:36 PM
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Mohamed.

Can somebody tell me more about this site?

Thank you!

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
12-31-2005, 05:39 PM
:sl: brother,

Welcome to the site.

We try to provide a forum for Muslims and non-Muslims alike to learn about Islam

checkout the forum rules and I hope your stay is beneficial.

If you have any questions jsut ask, there are lots of mods and admins around to help inshAllah

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

sapphire
12-31-2005, 05:40 PM
welcome to the forum!!!hope u have an enjoyable and benefitial stay..........ermmm...about this forum.....well its a wonderfull forum!!!Has great staff and members.......if you read forum rules etc im sure you will find out what its like....

MarocTangawie
12-31-2005, 05:43 PM
But what are the nationalities of the people that run this board??

Thank you for taking the time to help.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
12-31-2005, 05:48 PM
:sl:

The owner of the board is brother Kadafi, along with Khaldun and Ansar Al Adl

You can view the other moderators by clicking here

We are all Muslim alhamdulillah and come from many different countries. I am from Wales, UK

MarocTangawie
12-31-2005, 05:53 PM
Thank you for the information, it's much appreciated.

So you're from Wales, is that also the country your parents are originally from?

Rabi'ya
12-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Yeh, alhamdulillah I am from Wales, my parents are from England and moved here when I was born in the early 80's.

Im a revert, alhamdulillah!!

sapphire
12-31-2005, 05:56 PM
well nationality dont matter really.......allhamdulliah all the same ummah!!!

MarocTangawie
12-31-2005, 05:59 PM
@ Rabiya, elhamdoelilah

@Sapphire, I don't agree with you. Nationality is very important, because a lot of muslims are influenced by their culture. It shouldn't be like this, but it is.

Peace

Rabi'ya
12-31-2005, 06:00 PM
Well said sis sapphire, but sometimes its nice to know, just to know!(if ya get what i mean:) ) Alhamdulillah we are all Muslim(the mods anyway)

sapphire
12-31-2005, 06:07 PM
causes split in the ummah.......all our beliefs are the same.....we dont have beliefs according to culture.....but this is myyyyy opinion and that is yourrrrrrrr opinion and EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinions!!!!!!!

MarocTangawie
12-31-2005, 06:09 PM
"we dont have beliefs according to culture"....that, I agree with. But like I said, it shouldn't be like that, but it is. That's why I'm interested in nationalities.

Where are you from, if I may ask?

sapphire
12-31-2005, 06:11 PM
well im british..........think we are going off topic as this is your welcom thread.....if u want to discuss this maybe u shud do do in a new thread....

Rabi'ya
12-31-2005, 06:13 PM
:sl: brother

With all respect, we should be encouranging untiy among Musims not dviding them with nationality. We are the Nation of Islam. Im sure as you get more involved and become active in the forum you will discover where the people are from. We also have the member map which can be accessed here

Taht should let you know where the members are from, inshAllah

MarocTangawie
12-31-2005, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
well im british..........think we are going off topic as this is your welcom thread.....if u want to discuss this maybe u shud do do in a new thread....

Okay then, I think most of the people here are British. And we're probably going off topic, so you're right I will start a new thread.

Thank you.

MarocTangawie
12-31-2005, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
:sl: brother

With all respect, we should be encouranging untiy among Musims not dviding them with nationality. We are the Nation of Islam. Im sure as you get more involved and become active in the forum you will discover where the people are from. We also have the member map which can be accessed here

Taht should let you know where the members are from, inshAllah

No ofcourse we shouldn't divide.I definatly agree with you on that, no doubt.
But there are many differences, that's all I tried to say.

Peace

MarocTangawie
12-31-2005, 06:31 PM
Thank you.

The muslims on these forums are very nice to each other, I like that. It's a different story in real life.

Peace

nafy
12-31-2005, 06:33 PM
salaamz
wlecome 2 da forums bro!! :)
hope u enjoy yaself and have a beneficial stay inshallah
take care
w/salaamz :)

ummAbdillah
12-31-2005, 06:39 PM
The muslims on these forums are very nice to each other, I like that.
yeh your right everyone here is wonderful alhamdulilah
btw :welcome: brother

- Qatada -
12-31-2005, 06:51 PM
:wasalamex

welcome to the forum brother. insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam or even the forum - then plz do ask insha Allaah.

we look forward to your posts.

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.