/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Zakirah
12-31-2005, 09:32 PM
asalaam alaikum all,

I am a black female, 24, i live in arizona. I said shahadah back in 02, although I am not practicing now. just looking to meet other folks and talk with other folks and learn as much as i can..thanks

salaam
zakirah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummhabibah
12-31-2005, 10:12 PM
:sl: :sister:
:wilted_ro :welcome: :love:

:w:

- Qatada -
12-31-2005, 10:16 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome to the forumz sister. insha Allaah you'll have a real beneficial stay here.

We got brothers and sisters from all over the world, and from different colours and backgrounds. masha Allaah thats so special, because we're a nation of muslims who dont depend on colour, culture, background or anythin worldly.. but instead - we a nation who is united through our beliefs alone.

O Mankind! surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other; surely the most honorable of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); surely Allah is Knowing, Aware. (Holy Qur'an 49:13)

insha Allaah (God willing) you'll have a beneficial stay here.. so if you got any questions to ask, about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask.

We look forward to your posts.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

sapphire
12-31-2005, 11:34 PM
welcome to the forum!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!May Allah show u the beauty of deen and may u be guided and helped on to the straight path....May Allah help you and us all to have strong imaan and grant us all jannatul firdos!!!Ameen!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
12-31-2005, 11:44 PM
:sl: sister

Alhamdulillah, your a revert(like me;) ) anyway, inshAllah this site wlil be of help to you. Theres definitely a loada good sisters around who can help you and if you ever wanna chat - just pm me or email me..

May Allah increase your imaan....ameen

Enjoy your stay

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Rukayat
01-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Welcome here sis.....
inshaAllah you'll enjoy ur stay

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.