/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaaamzzz ppl im not gna say im new here...but hey i am..lol

bint
01-01-2006, 12:17 AM
hey how u all doin..i h8 introducin my self..n im sure u guys probz did..but im only here to learn my deen and the worldy issues connectd to our deen islam...!!!!:sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-01-2006, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bint
hey how u all doin..i h8 introducin my self..n im sure u guys probz did..but im only here to learn my deen and the worldy issues connectd to our deen islam...!!!!:sister:
inshallah sister...This forum has been a means of learning and education for me so it should b 4 u as well!

[MOUSE]:sl: [/MOUSE]

Rabi'ya
01-01-2006, 12:35 AM
:sl: sister

Welcome to the forum...enjoy your stay inshAllah

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

sapphire
01-01-2006, 12:35 AM
welcome to the forum!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bint
01-01-2006, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
inshallah sister...This forum has been a means of learning and education for me so it should b 4 u as well!

[MOUSE]:sl: [/MOUSE]

thanx for the encouragement...ws:peace:

bint
01-01-2006, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
welcome to the forum!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!

hey nyccc avatar:coolious:

sapphire
01-01-2006, 12:43 AM
jazakallah!!my sis and me sat makin it till 4 o clock in the nite...latest we slpt........

bint
01-01-2006, 12:45 AM
jazakallah!!my sis and me sat makin it till 4 o clock in the nite...latest we slpt........

how dyu do it??

sapphire
01-01-2006, 12:47 AM
ask bro ahmed to make u one inshallah he will......in the request a sig thread....

bint
01-01-2006, 12:52 AM
ask bro ahmed to make u one inshallah he will......in the request a sig thread....

oookayyy....

bint
01-02-2006, 01:48 PM
gee i really did get a nyc welcum lollll...anyways...wen is eid??? thats my first question or do i have to goto the general thread???:confused:

ummAbdillah
01-02-2006, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bint
gee i really did get a nyc welcum lollll...anyways...wen is eid??? thats my first question or do i have to goto the general thread???:confused:
eid is on the 10th of jan [BANANA]yeeey 8 more days inshallah[/BANANA]
btw :welcome:
enjoy ur stay!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!