/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mashallah, Shaikhs from Masjid al Kabir

jzcasejz
01-01-2006, 10:51 AM
:sl:
Someone had posted the recitation of the Taraweeh Prayers 2005 from Masjid al Kabir in another forum. I had known Shaikh Afasy leads prayer there, but never knew the other great imams there, Mashallah they are awesome. The mosque is Masjid al Kabir, the national mosque of Kuwait.

The site is www.altheqa.org

There are five imams, not sure if these are the right names, I think it's Mishary Rasheed al Afasy, Saleh al Hashem, Khalid al Saeedi, Fahd al Kanderi and Yasir al Filkawy. Mashallah out of them, you should listen to :brother: Khalid Al Saeedi:brother: , Mashallah my new favourite recitor.

The dua page isn't working but you can get all the dua from this page : http://www.trustdot.org/alkabeer1426/ad3yaa/

I really urge for everyone to listen to all five voices, some you may know already, Mashallah they are top class voices, especially Khalid al Saeedi:brother:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
01-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Jazakallah for the link....But it doesn'y change my love 4 the recitation os Sheikh Shuraim....But he's still good though.....I supose.

lol

REPS I think u deserve REPS!

:)

sapphire
01-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Jazakallah for that.........i still enjoy the recitation of Sheikh Shuraim and i dont think my opinion on that willl change....but mashallah all the recitations are good.........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.