/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2006!!!

sonz
01-01-2006, 02:59 PM
salama

we are in year 2006 now and alhumdilah we are still alive and still muslims

what ru gonna do this year to better yourself. are u gonna change ur bad habits of last year or introduce a new 1.

masalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bittersteel
01-01-2006, 03:04 PM
may try to increase my iman but that's hard for me.Highly improbable.

Halima
01-01-2006, 03:05 PM
:sl:

What am I going to do this year?

1) Increase my Iman in Islam

2) Strive to seek more knowledge

3) Help to educate others about Islam. Inshallah!

zuharah
01-01-2006, 03:05 PM
WASALAAM.
u ryt,we have 2 thank ALLAH that we are still muslims.we also have 2 thank him for all HE's given us in the past year n keep on being thankful 2 HIM.
and if we have done any wrong,we should pray for forgivness n we shouldnt go back n commit the same wrongs.
may ALLAH forgive us all.AMEEN.and bless all muslims with all good always.AMEEN

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
01-01-2006, 03:08 PM

InshAllah I would like to spread the wrod of Islam more successfully than I have done this year. There are a couple of sisters who I feel are off the path and would like to guide them inshAllah.May Allah help me....ameen

I am also hoping, inshallah to learn more Quraan. I was able to memorise my frst 5 surat witihin about 4 months so inshallah will try to increase that again within the first half of 2006.

I would like to continue my voluntary work with young people, especially the girls in my local area. It gives you immense satisfaction to see them smile.

Im sure ill think of others as time goes by....

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

nafy
01-01-2006, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
salaamz
inshallah you will bro :)

i am also going to try and increase my iman and become a better muslim inshallah!! :) gonna try my best inshallah to keep my faith strong through the good tymz and bad tymz dat lie ahead :)

May Allah swt keep u all on da straight path....ameen :loving:

take care
w/salaamz :)

MuslimaH~SistaH
01-01-2006, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
salama

we are in year 2006 now and alhumdilah we are still alive and still muslims

what ru gonna do this year to better yourself. are u gonna change ur bad habits of last year or introduce a new 1.

masalama
Yeah,alhamdulliah It's 2006 now,and we're still alive and muslims.
Well,i don't actually know what i'm goin to do this Year,but i want to be a good muslimah,and maybe change my bad habits if i have some!:)

~~Salam~~

M H Kahn
01-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Assalamualaikum !
Let us all strive to increase our knowledge of Islam in the new year.

ummAbdillah
01-01-2006, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M H Kahn
Assalamualaikum !
Let us all strive to increase our knowledge of Islam in the new year.
:salaam:
you are right bro
will do just that :inshallah

afriend
01-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Well i gotta start bein nice 2 my family...and try and do ALL my salaahs on time...finally I'm gonna try and get more involved in my studies...I have really laid back this year(Even still I got A 7,7,6 in my mid years) But even if I have pushed hard, I need to go on the xtra potential improvement course!

Inshallah May Allah make me fulfill these duties!

Ameen

musa786
01-01-2006, 05:43 PM

:brother: & :sister:

We have forgettten about the islamic year and now we are dated with the Georgian date, Which si not good but we thank Allah we are still muslims and we are still alive .

Ansar Al-'Adl
01-01-2006, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
The worst possible thing Shaytan can do to you is make you despair of Allah's mercy. Yes, even worse than shirk because a mushrik can still repent and come back to the truth. But once you despair you have opened yourself to Shaytan. I encourage you, my brother, to have faith in Allah your Creator and to reflect on the beauty in the following hadith:

On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah say: Allah the Almighty has said:
"O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its."
(related by Al-Tirmithi, who said that it was a good and sound Hadith.)

NEVER despair of Allah's mercy, but strive towards Him and He will guide you amongst His blessed servants.

*charisma*
01-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

1) Become a hafizah (making surat yasin and surat al rahman as my first 2 inshallah and after that memorizing atleast half of the quran for this year inshallah)

2) Increase in knowledge of the deen inshallah

3) help increase the knowledge of others about Islam, and inshallah guide many.

4) stay healthy, May Allah keep the will for me to stay alive so that i may fulfil my goals ameen

and May Allah grant all of us the will to complete our goals ameen

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.