/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Major Update To My Website...Interaction and possible COMPETITIONS!!!

Mu'maneen
01-02-2006, 01:48 AM
:sl:

I have just revamped the front page to my website and made it slightly more interactive.
Viewers who go onto my website will now be able to vote what updates they want. Whenever I have time to update the website and add additional information, I will go by the most votes added to the poll! Soon, viewers will be able to use another voting system in which they can decide what sort of information they want! For example, one can choose from topics that include, the grave, Paradise, Hell, Day of Judgment, Tawheed, life, actions of the Prophets, companions and Salaf etc.

Also my main goal is to make a possible monthly competition for Brothers and Sisters! My goal is to soon set up a monthly competition and then at the end of each month randomly select a winner in which they will be entitled to an Islamic book, CD, sweets, chocolate etc. If my business goes to plan then this will be set up very shortly Inshah'Allah.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.