/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A very late As-salamu alaykum.

azim
01-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Salam.

I just realised, I've never introduced myself, which isn't very good or polite. So, a few months late, here I am introducing myself (:D).

My names Mohammad Abdul-Azim Ahmed, I'm from Cardiff in Wales. I'm in college at the moment and insha'Allah intend to take a gap year/s once I finish.

Im a full time muslim, dai'ee and gangster, in that order.

My favourite drink is mango milkshake, or sparking mango juice (which can be acheived by getting good old fashioned rubicon mango juice, and adding milk or soda water).

My favourite food is... fried chicken. Dixy Chicken. Chicken Cottage. Perfect Fried Chicken. It's all good.

My favourite quote: - "It's unscientific" by Dr. Zakir Naik. Man does he kick ass, especially in that debate.

That's about it.

Sorry about the delayed introduction.

Peace and Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
01-03-2006, 11:11 AM
lol

Welcome bro

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

ummAbdillah
01-03-2006, 11:40 AM
:lol:
its never too late
:welcome:

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 11:47 AM
salam
lol bro
welcome to the forums
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
01-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Wow what an introduction:rollseyes

A late welcome from us all then it is (your fault
really) :mmokay:

Muhammad
01-04-2006, 12:12 AM
:sl:

I guess it never is too late to be welcomed :) but welcome to the forum and I hope you have been and will continue to find it beneficial Insha'Allaah...

Masha'Allaah that was a very thorough introduction by the way, and Jazakallahu Khayr for taking the time to introduce yourself :)

Enjoy your stay!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.