/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaam everyone

london_shahzada
01-03-2006, 01:29 AM
peace to all, hope everyone's well, i'm new to this forum, would like to learn more

shahzada

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
01-03-2006, 01:34 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

sorry for askin this, dont be offended or anything but erm.. are u a bro or a sis??

well inshallah you will benefit from this forum and if you have any questions plz do ask :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

london_shahzada
01-03-2006, 01:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

sorry for askin this, dont be offended or anything but erm.. are u a bro or a sis??

well inshallah you will benefit from this forum and if you have any questions plz do ask :)

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
W.salaam,
lol! I'm a bro. If I was a sis, it'd be Shahzadi, not shahzada :)
nice to meet you

*charisma*
01-03-2006, 01:50 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

well welcome to the forum ekhi, lol i wouldnt have known the difference :-[ sorry....

It would help if you changed ur gender status by going to your control panel inshallah :)
jazak Allah khair

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
habib
01-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Assalamualaikum

Welcome to the Forum

Rabi'ya
01-03-2006, 11:12 AM
:sl: brother

Welcome to the forum

InshAllah you will learn lots by being a member here:)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.