/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling!!

*KB*
01-03-2006, 01:57 PM
:sl:

whats up brothers and sisters (the moon's up [at night] the sun's up the aeroplanes are up and blah..blah..blah..)

i sent the thread about football now its on wrestling!. now brothers and sisters who watches it and i mean WWE not TNA lol! i :love: john cena he is phat and so is batista and rey misterio and .....i'd go on 4 ever anyway let me know if u watch it or not!

http://www.kidzworld.com/img/upload/...6700576171.jpg

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
01-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Walaikum Assalam

Khadija, I don't think many many Muslim Brothers and Sisters think much of wrestling if they do then I'm sure they'll answer your post anywayz what chosen topic are you going to do next? ;D

Bye
Shakirah

P.S. You know I think Batista is the best one.

Brother_Mujahid
01-03-2006, 02:03 PM
wrestlings just a bunch of naked men in knicker shorts putting on a fixed show.

the banana man says:

[BANANA]its totally rubbish dudes[/BANANA]

Qurratul Ayn
01-03-2006, 02:10 PM
Asslamu Alaikum

Yes it is true Bother zAk

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*KB*
01-03-2006, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
agree wid Br Mujahid :p

btw i heard Eddi Guererro died recently :brother:

is it true ?

yes brother it is true he died on the 13th november 2005 see i know my stuff ;D

*KB*
01-03-2006, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakirah
Walaikum Assalam

Khadija, I don't think many many Muslim Brothers and Sisters think much of wrestling if they do then I'm sure they'll answer your post anywayz what chosen topic are you going to do next? ;D

Bye
Shakirah

P.S. You know I think Batista is the best one.

batista is good but john cena iz da bomb!:coolious: and brother_Mujahid its entertainment so its fun!!

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 02:27 PM
salam
how did he die? isn't is a bit wrong seeing men half naked throwing fake kicks and punches?
wasalam

Halima
01-03-2006, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
how did he die? isn't is a bit wrong seeing men half naked throwing fake kicks and punches?

I think he had a heart attack.

I don't think its wrong for little children to see wrestling, but someone who's grown up especially for a female to see the half naked men with big muscles can provoke temptation. That's why I don't watch it anymore. Besides that, they are doing some movements that may be inapprpriate for someone else to see.

*KB*
01-03-2006, 02:34 PM
salam
wasalam
salam
not sure myself only heard he died in his hotel
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 02:39 PM
salam
i think wrestling is wrong especially the ones that come on nowadays
it can be harmful to young childrens who can or will imitate the actions on the TV
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
01-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

There are many Muslim people out there male and female watching wrestling and Sister *KB* only brought up the subject to see if anyone on this forum watches wrestling and not to talk about half naked men

Assalamu alaikum
Shakirah

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 02:42 PM
salam
do forgive me if i am sounding critical but if you said to anyone the word WWE or wrestling the first thing that will come to thier mind is violence and fake acting
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
01-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Aasslamu Aalaikum

I know but many people are interested in wrestling and they talk bout the players and what they have done. Nothing else

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

*KB*
01-03-2006, 02:46 PM
salam
do forgive me if i am sounding critical but if you said to anyone the word WWE or wrestling the first thing that will come to thier mind is violence and fake acting
wasalam
well it does say on the programme PLEASE DON'T DRY THIS AT HOME! any way my brother plays and he plays wid da pillow:? ;D
also its entertainment no violence!

and brother if i have offended you then :sorry:
Peace
*KB*

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 02:47 PM
salam
the main aim of wrestling is about violence, the entertainment is violence
wasalam

Muezzin
01-03-2006, 03:39 PM
salam
wasalam
I dare you to say that to a Bruce Lee fan. :p

And about violence, the main aim of boxing is violence, and that's one of the most entertaining spectator sports out there.

I'm not a fan of wrestling personally, but I can see why people find it entertaining.

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 03:41 PM
salam
wattaqullah
i fear only allah
wasalam

Snowflake
01-03-2006, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
I think he had a heart attack.

I don't think its wrong for little children to see wrestling, but someone who's grown up especially for a female to see the half naked men with big muscles can provoke temptation. That's why I don't watch it anymore. Besides that, they are doing some movements that may be inapprpriate for someone else to see.
ewww lol sis no way would I ever feel anything for guys like that. I find them types of guys repulsive yukkk! Anyway naked flesh does nothing for me. I find an intellectual mind far more of a turn on :smile:

Halima
01-03-2006, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
ewww lol sis no way would I ever feel anything for guys like that. I find them types of guys repulsive yukkk! Anyway naked flesh does nothing for me. I find an intellectual mind far more of a turn on :smile:

It might not be fitnah to you but it just might be fitnah to some other girls. MashaAllah, you are strong to not let something like that take the best of you. This is not the case for any other girl. Mind you, all women are different. What seems un attractive or 'un appealing' to you can be just the same opposite to another women. That is why we have to lower our gaze. Hence half naked men doing inappropriate moves on Television is what I consider to be fitnah not only the bad influence of children but the sin of not lowering the gaze for the women brougt upon this verse.

Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty. That will make for greater purity for them, and Allah is acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty…” [Sûrah al-Nûr: 30-31]

A7med
01-03-2006, 05:28 PM
agree wid Br Mujahid :p

btw i heard Eddi Guererro died recently :brother:

is it true ?

:mmokay: how do u know HeartBreakKid?? :? :hmm:

anywayz i agree with br Mujahi too

Snowflake
01-03-2006, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=Halima;139675]It might not be fitnah to you but it just might be fitnah to some other girls. MashaAllah, you are strong to not let something like that take the best of you. This is not the case for any other girl. Mind you, all women are different. What seems un attractive or 'un appealing' to you can be just the same opposite to another women. That is why we have to lower our gaze. Hence half naked men doing inappropriate moves on Television is what I consider to be fitnah not only the bad influence of children but the sin of not lowering the gaze for the women brougt upon this verse.

Of course sis I am not disputing what you said. You're absolutely right in that some sisters would be tempted and it being a sin of the eyes looking at nude men. I don't even watch such programs anyway. Alhumdulillah I'm just lucky that I am very strong in that respect. The trick is to look at a body and not think of it as a sexual object. The mind is a powerful tool and we can teach it to work as we like. Ahh that just reminded me of the Tibetian monks who in the cold atmosphere of the mountains can trick their minds into thinking that they are warm ;) Anywayz don't wanna go off topic here, but it proves how we can control our mind.

niqaabii
01-03-2006, 05:57 PM
i dnt watch wrestling.
its haraam for us to watch it since the men expose nearly all of their body..and what ever they wear is usually very tight fitted..

aamirsaab
01-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Eddie Guerrero died in his hotel.
Wrestlin is good fun to watch. But even better when you smash your brother into a table.

jzcasejz
01-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Okay, football i understand but wrestling!!!;D :hmm: Well i used 2 watch it but now its just pathetic, the only wrestling i liked was the "old skool" ones wiv hulk hogan and stuff:shade: okay, enough of that:brother:

R_U
01-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Assalamualikum w w
As you can see am not a v frequent member (yet!) Anyway I was quite surprised to see a thread bout wrestling and was even more surprised to see that so many people enjoy it!lol! Only joking, I used to watch it years ago (man i sound ancient!) back when it was called WWF (its the same thing rite?!) in the days of The undertaker, Yokozuna and Bret the Hitman Heart or something like that! I don't remember it as being very violent, more funny than anything else. Very theatrical with the costumes and all! Anyway, I'm not persuaded in to watching it again, but hey whatever entertains you!

Mainul_Islam
01-04-2006, 04:57 AM
lol... i used to like wrestling but then i realized its kind of a waste of time... (besides, the way they show the women there... i think its gone too far... cant keep my eyes off if i watch wrestling)

habib
01-04-2006, 08:34 AM
i watch WWE .. i like John sena and Batista .. and heart bread kid (Shaw Micheal) . and Stone Cold (he didn't fight anymore) ..

habib
01-04-2006, 08:35 AM
i think it's fake ..

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 10:30 AM
salam
nothing to think about bro, wrestling is fake and pointless
i don't see any purpose of this thread
wasalam

*KB*
01-04-2006, 12:48 PM
salam
nothing to think about bro, wrestling is fake and pointless
i don't see any purpose of this thread
wasalam

brother you need to be a bit more chilled and relaxed!huh!:shade:

afriend
01-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Well i don't mean to be S**ist....but what is a sister doing watchin wrestling.....I mean doesn't that add to your desires.......I'm sure it does, i mean if it was vice versa.....im sure it wud add to my desires.....Definately.

:hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

:hmm: :hmm: :?

*KB*
01-04-2006, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fozley
Well i don't mean to be S**ist....but what is a sister doing watchin wrestling.....I mean doesn't that add to your desires.......I'm sure it does, i mean if it was vice versa.....im sure it wud add to my desires.....Definately.

bro there is no wrong in watching what u want now is there!:okay:

afriend
01-04-2006, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *KB*
bro there is no wrong in watching what u want now is there!:okay:
It's up 2 u what u watch...but just sayin....It's like wen a man watches women(u kno what i mean)...it's soooooooo bad......but it's ok wen a woman does the same!!!

Read some hadeeth about lookin at the opposite gender.......4get watchin them half naked.

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:11 PM
It's up 2 u what u watch...but just sayin....It's like wen a man watches women(u kno what i mean)...it's soooooooo bad......but it's ok wen a woman does the same!!!

Read some hadeeth about lookin at the opposite gender.......4get watchin them half naked.

don't get me that wrong way but i watch it 4 entertainment!:shade:

afriend
01-04-2006, 01:14 PM
don't get me that wrong way but i watch it 4 entertainment!:shade:
I suppose........:)

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:17 PM
salam
entertainment or no entertainment, you should not look at the opposite gender
what do you think is the use of hijab and thobes? to cover yourself up properly
wasalam

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:20 PM
salam
entertainment or no entertainment, you should not look at the opposite gender
what do you think is the use of hijab and thobes? to cover yourself up properly
wasalam
sorry brother :-[ :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 01:27 PM
salam
don't worry sis, its ok
wasalam

*KB*
01-04-2006, 01:31 PM
salam
don't worry sis, its ok
wasalam
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :shade: :shade: :shade: :rollseyes :rollseyes ;D ;D :awesome:

niqaabii
01-04-2006, 02:03 PM
also majority of the ppl show their awrah whilst wrestling which is haraam ...so y should we watch it
as someone else sed ..the women ova there r also not dressed decent.

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 02:04 PM
salam
its just too much haraam and fitnah in that deluded acting
wasalam

Qurratul Ayn
01-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Asslamu Alaikum

Btothers and Sisters all you have to answer in this thread is that if you watch wrestling or not notthin' else. And these talks of women watching men an vice versa is awful and the sole purpose of answering this post is yes or no and not 2 go on about such things that Brothers and Sisters have mentioned

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

habib
01-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Asslamu Alaikum

Btothers and Sisters all you have to answer in this thread is that if you watch wrestling or not notthin' else.
Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah

cool down sis. :)

Muezzin
01-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Wrestling corrupts children.

*KB*
01-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Asslamu Alaikum

Btothers and Sisters all you have to answer in this thread is that if you watch wrestling or not notthin' else. And these talks of women watching men an vice versa is awful and the sole pirose of answering this post is yes or no and not 2 go on about such things that Brothers and Sisters have mentioned

Asslamu Alaikum
Shakirah
respect sister

*KB*
01-04-2006, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Wrestling corrupts children.

that picture is seriously funny though take a chill pill brother

Muezzin
01-04-2006, 02:44 PM
that picture is seriously funny though take a chill pill brother
I was joking sis.

Besides, telling me to chill is like telling a corpse to keep quiet. :p

hidaayah
01-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Assalam u Alaikum
well..wrestling really is spreading violence among children!!..in our school some younger kids even act, walk and talk like wrestlers and then fight too!!
wassalam..

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 02:47 PM
salam
true sis, too much of that will effect you somehow
wasalam

Muezzin
01-04-2006, 02:49 PM
Do they hit each other with folding chairs?

And try to have cage matches in a creche?

Kid 1:You're a poopie head

The Heartbreak Toddler: I'm gonna give you HELL in a CELL

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 02:49 PM
salam
^^^^lol bro
wasalam

KAZ
01-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Wrestling is entertaining-you know what i mean but also i think if you watch it too much then you sort of get square eyes(clue-look in the mirror)!
Walaykum salam1

*KB*
01-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

no offence to all those that find wrestling but please if i have offended u then :sorry: bcuz u lot take this seriously man learn to stay cool i'm really sorry may Allah 4give me if i have done wrong!:(

sorry

Assalamu Alaikum

*KB*

KAZ
01-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Yo, listen up everybody- wrstling is wrong for our Muslim sisters as it has you know(halfnaked men)

Muezzin
01-04-2006, 02:56 PM
wat was tht ? :omg:
Wachoo gonna do Brotha, when Hulkamania RUNS WILD ON YOU!

Wrestlers are the single biggest sources of comedy since George Bush almost choked on a pretzel.

MetSudaisTwice
01-04-2006, 02:57 PM
salam
lol that true bro and thats the bottom line coz bro MST said so!!
wasalam

*KB*
01-04-2006, 02:59 PM
and u say wrestling is bad!

KAZ
01-04-2006, 02:59 PM
zAK if you want HELL IN THE CELL-!BRING IT ON BRO!
Wassalam

KAZ
01-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Want Hell in a cell then BRING IT ON BRO!

Snowflake
01-04-2006, 03:27 PM

Bro, men are more visual than women. Maybe some sisters would find wrestlers attractive but the majority of us arent affected by such images. Islamically, we shouldnt watch them no matter how they affect us, purely because we shouldnt be looking men in the state of undress. But psychologically speaking women are more romantic and emotional creatures, more affected by words than images.

May Allah protect us all from the devil. Ameen

1m@@n
01-04-2006, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
Islamically, we shouldnt watch them no matter how they affect us, purely because we shouldnt be looking men in the state of undress.

May Allah protect us all from the devil. Ameen
well said sis...

(my nephew typing) I watch WWE smackdown vs raw! rey mysterio rulez. At least he wears his trousers!!! ;D

(me again) urrmmm i dun watch much tv at all Alhumdulillah but from what i have seen....the sight of wrestlers literally makes me feel **throws up big tym **....y on earth would insaan wanna 'develop' a body like that...yuckkkyy!

ps- wrestling teaches aggression...and we do not want our younger fellow muslim bros too reflect what they watch in their actions inshaAllah....

ws wr wb

aamirsaab
01-04-2006, 04:19 PM
LOL this thread is so funny.

R_U
01-04-2006, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

Wrestlers are the single biggest sources of comedy since George Bush almost choked on a pretzel.

;D LOL

Think it's this thread is becoming more entertaining than the whole silly wrestling thing!!!:happy:

1m@@n
01-04-2006, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
LOL this thread is so funny.
hhaahaa....at least its making everyone laugh....subhanaAllah

(my nephew) ...anddd here we have it the smallest wrestler in great history, Rey Mysterio!!!!

habib
01-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Rey Mysterio!!! lol small person, when he do like Batista .. it's so funny .. lol

A7med
01-04-2006, 06:14 PM
who is tht ? :?

:mad:
p.s : heard it from my bro, he read it on the wwe website :-\

oh right i thought so ;D

1m@@n
01-04-2006, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by habib
Rey Mysterio!!! lol small person, when he do like Batista .. it's so funny .. lol
(my nephew Ali) hahahaha yeh when they both come in the ring and batista shows his big muscles to everyone and then when rey Mysterio copies him and shows his muscles its so funny, cos his muscles are nothing compared to batistas.....hahahaha

Muezzin
01-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Bah. These are the best examples of muscles one could ever see:

bluff master
01-04-2006, 08:33 PM
watching TV is haram and i think this wrestling comes on TV so the person in charge this is nothing to do with isalm please delete the post, as it will affect the islamic content if a non-muslim sees it or it goes for an award.

aamirsaab
01-04-2006, 08:40 PM
LOL - 4 pages on Wrestling. This keeps gettin better and better. Heck, this thread is more entertaining than watching wrestling. Hot Diggity!

sonz
01-04-2006, 08:42 PM
watching tv is not haram

bluff master
01-04-2006, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
watching tv is not haram

are you sure because once by mistake i said i watched TV in madressea and my teacher salped me and said watching TV is haram. He is a Hafiz

sumay28
01-04-2006, 08:49 PM
You mean wrassslin' is FAKE??!?!? :'(

hidaayah
01-05-2006, 02:36 AM

lol...

MetSudaisTwice
01-05-2006, 10:17 AM
salam
its a known fact that wrestling is totally fake
wasalam

hidaayah
01-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Assalam u Alaikum
yess..agree with u brother..^

sumay28
01-05-2006, 09:57 PM
i was kidding...

LeGeNd_KiLLeR
01-06-2006, 01:40 PM
yes brother it is true he died on the 13th november 2005 see i know my stuff ;D
Can't beleive my favourite guy died on my birthday...
Shows that Allah has the power to do anything, even to a big husk like Eddie Guerrero :)

Muezzin
01-06-2006, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LeGeNd_KiLLeR
Can't beleive my favourite guy died on my birthday...
Shows that Allah has the power to do anything, even to a big husk like Eddie Guerrero :)
Surely you mean hulk?

A husk is the covering of one of these bad boys

Just a general note - I've noticed certain members don't like this thread because they don't like wrestling. Fair enough. Neither do I, except for the unintentional comedy inherent to this brand of entertainment. But continually posting on this thread only keeps it on the front page ;)

LeGeNd_KiLLeR
01-06-2006, 05:14 PM
as.
Sorry, I couldn't remember 'hulk' so I just typed in 'husk'. Although I did'nt know what husk meant...
ws.

kashifdogar
01-11-2006, 10:08 PM
wrestlings just a bunch of naked men in knicker shorts putting on a fixed show.

aZn_pLayGurL
01-11-2006, 10:18 PM
wResTlinG iS aLL *FaKe...YeS YeS FaKe** i SiN Sa tRaiLeRz b4 tHeY maKe Da sHoWz LoL :P

habib
01-13-2006, 04:18 PM
anyone watch the match:

Randy Ortan vs The Undertaker
Hell in a Cell

so0x0xsweet
02-17-2006, 01:08 AM
i watch it every once in while with my little cuzin jay wen i sleep over his house.. its really interesting

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.