/* */

PDA

View Full Version : aslam o alikum

haya
01-03-2006, 02:53 PM
:w:
my name is bushra and i am a G.C.S.E student. i am very fond of my religion islam and i am proud to be a muslima :sister: . i love to find out about the history of islam and how islam began so if any body has some information please pass on to me thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 02:54 PM
salam
sis welcome to the forums
wasalam

haya
01-03-2006, 03:00 PM
salam can you please tell something about about this website cause i am not that familiar with it
thank a bunch

Rabi'ya
01-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Check out the forum rules sis

and inshAllah that shud help you on your way. was there anything in particular you wanted to know...

Just surf around and im sure ull find your way in no time

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
01-03-2006, 03:10 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forumz sister. insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask.

to read about the islamic history, then you can check this link out insha Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/biograph...lamic-figures/

http://www.sahaba.net/index.php

we look forward to your posts, and insha Allaah you will benefit us alot.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

haya
01-04-2006, 03:09 PM
aslam o alikum
thanks a lot for all of ur help i really appreciate it thanks once again

haya
01-04-2006, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forumz sister. insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask.

to read about the islamic history, then you can check this link out insha Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/biograph...lamic-figures/

http://www.sahaba.net/index.php

we look forward to your posts, and insha Allaah you will benefit us alot.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

salam i am not sure about one thing which what kind of stuff do i ment to post

thanks

habib
01-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Assalamualaikum

[BANANA]Welcome to the Forum sis[/BANANA]

haya
01-04-2006, 03:18 PM
thanks brother habib

haya
01-04-2006, 03:20 PM
aslam o alikum
sister rabi'ya can you please give some giudence of wut to post

haya
01-04-2006, 03:26 PM
i just wanted to know every body's opinion about Sami yusaf 's nasheeds. do you think he should be using music in his nasheeds when islam gives no premission to use music aoart from duff
i personally listen to him cause i really like his nasheeds and it brings me closer to islam but i read an hadees in shahi bukhari that music is haram.

haya

- Qatada -
01-04-2006, 03:28 PM
:wasalamex

sister, you can post anything as long as you know its halaal. Like if your in the general chat, if a person is asking a question which needs opinions - then post in your opinion too. the main aim of the forum is to understand about islam - so you could read the islamic articles too etc.

jazak Allaah khayr.. if u still dont understand - plz do ask.

:salamext:

- Qatada -
01-04-2006, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by haya
i just wanted to know every body's opinion about Sami yusaf 's nasheeds. do you think he should be using music in his nasheeds when islam gives no premission to use music aoart from duff
i personally listen to him cause i really like his nasheeds and it brings me closer to islam but i read an hadees in shahi bukhari that music is haram.

haya
:wasalamex

check this thread out insha Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-h...ighlight=music

:salamext:

haya
01-04-2006, 05:11 PM

as you all know that in england there a huge problen of eid, i mean half of the muslim comunity celebrates eid another day and half another. i think muslims should only half one eid day caue it will show how united we are. some people fast a day before and som fast the day after i think thats not fair we all should fast on the same day and celevrate eid oon the same day.

i would love to find your views about this :?

haya :sister:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.