/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Harun Yahya - The Philosophy Of Zionism.mpeg

DaSangarTalib
01-03-2006, 03:15 PM
Heres a film by Harun Yahya called The Philosophy Of Zionism i jus thought i'd share this with ya...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJE8549H

if you have any comments on this please feel free to express them

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaSangarTalib
01-08-2006, 01:21 PM
^^^No one intrested in this..... Thats a shame coz its a real good film and should by watched by everyone coz it protraits the truth about the situation of the palestianians, which you dont see on the news channels.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Jazzak'Allah,downloading now

mahdisoldier19
01-23-2006, 05:15 AM
Salam alaikam

I think this should be the most discussed topic on this forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nazapat
01-23-2006, 01:50 PM
I can't download ,for the reason "All download slots assigned to your country (China) are currently in use.Please try again later. "
pity !
Is there other links to download the file ? or where I can get it ?

DaSangarTalib
01-23-2006, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Salam alaikam

I think this should be the most discussed topic on this forum
i agree noone seems to care :(

DaSangarTalib
01-23-2006, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazapat
I can't download ,for the reason "All download slots assigned to your country (China) are currently in use.Please try again later. "
pity !
Is there other links to download the file ? or where I can get it ?
try again it should work if not check this http://www.harunyahya.com/m_video_de...hp?api_id=1608

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-23-2006, 04:42 PM
I watched it and it was very intresting. This is what I remember of this documentary so far, please correct me I am or the documentray is mistaken. So the British were driven out by the arrival of the Zionists, Zionism was a ideology started by a journalist name *forgets name* and helped to spread by a atheist named *also forget his name*, however before this jews and Muslims were getting along fine in Palestine. Arrival of Zionists Ideologies meant Muslims and jew not getting along and as a result Israel occupying and driving out most of Palestenian land. Building the Gaza strip and occupiied a further 15% of land by the Zionists.

plz expand my understnding onthis and correct me if needed. thank you

DaSangarTalib
01-24-2006, 01:10 AM
:sl:

^^^ Yea summat like that

also check this site out http://www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com/israelis.html

ive across anotha intresting site bout Zionists i'll post it up soon Insha Allah when i find it

:w:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-24-2006, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE=Fight&Die4Allah;163889]:sl:

^^^ Yea summat like that

[QUOTE]

I was hoping we could 'discuss' it more LOL

DaSangarTalib
01-24-2006, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=DaNgErOuS MiNdS;164206][QUOTE=Fight&Die4Allah;163889]:sl:

^^^ Yea summat like that

I was hoping we could 'discuss' it more LOL
;D Insha Allah soon im going to read my namaaz now so when i get back maybe then if i can come up with anything but dont get yo hopes high :)

aZn_pLayGurL
01-24-2006, 03:06 PM
OhHH ;) it took me 30 mintz 2 download but then i had 2 dlete it kuz i dwnloaded it at work hehe iNsHaLLa am gna do it at home 2nyt :p

DaSangarTalib
01-25-2006, 04:39 PM

The Zionists wnna build a greater Isreal and overtake palestine all toghter...thats they main aim.. but Allah will make all they plans fail Insha Allah.. :)

DaSangarTalib
01-26-2006, 06:32 PM

a short film on the History Of Palestine From People & The Land

>>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TUH9AH9B

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.