/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamalaykum akhis wa ukhtis

Umm Yusuf
01-03-2006, 03:41 PM
:sl:

How is everyone? I am not really new to the website but Ive never posted before and I thought hey why not take the opportunity to post now. Actually I keep getting mails from Li forum asking me why I havent posted and I was scared they were gonna kick me out. Anyway I am 19 live in London go to Queen Mary's University. Anyother Queen Mary people or university of London people here? I study Biochemistry with Microbiology (as the majority of my fellow muslim students in Queen Marys) but I love meeting muslims who study arts and humanities (they are just so rare!) cause they tend to be more interesting. JOKE! Anyway I think I have rambled on enough now and I will now return to the nasheed section of this website where I tend to spend most of my time. May Allah bless and protect the Ummah of Habibullah Sallahu alayhi wa salam.

Allah hafiz :rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-03-2006, 03:45 PM
wa alykum as-Salaam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forumz sister. insha Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here. if you got any questionz to ask about islam, or even the forum - then please do ask.

we look forward to your posts, and insha Allaah you will benefit us alot.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

MetSudaisTwice
01-03-2006, 03:46 PM
salam
welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

Rabi'ya
01-03-2006, 03:48 PM
:sl: sis

welcome to the forum, hope its beneficial for you inshAllah

:w:

Rabiya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!