/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Laptop

Rabbiyah
12-31-2005, 02:00 AM
:sl:
I think I need to invest in a labtop because we only have one computer and I'm taking over and not allowing anyone else on we have 6 people in our house and I know i'm not being fair but i'm eager to find out more about this wondereful way of life
Insha Allah any suggestions?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Genius
12-31-2005, 02:07 AM
Stay away from celerons. Amd turions and Intel centrinos only. ebuyer.com has some great offers.

Hisbul_Aziz
12-31-2005, 02:13 AM
[mouse]its laptop[/mouse][s]NOT[/s][banana]LABTOP[/banana]

hasib
12-31-2005, 07:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabbiyah
I think I need to invest in a labtop because we only have one computer and I'm taking over and not allowing anyone else on we have 6 people in our house and I know i'm not being fair but i'm eager to find out more about this wondereful way of life
Insha Allah any suggestions?

I'm assuming you are amercain in which cause check out http://deals2buy.com.. i bought my compaq amd turion ml28 from there for 749.99 no tax and free shipping!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabbiyah
12-31-2005, 10:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahadeen
sHUQUAN FOR THE CORRECTION:eek: :eek: :eek:
BUT U KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.:sl: :sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by hasib

I'm assuming you are amercain in which cause check out http://deals2buy.com.. i bought my compaq amd turion ml28 from there for 749.99 no tax and free shipping!

:w:
:sl: :sl:
shuqan for the tip

sapphire
12-31-2005, 12:42 PM
hmmm....welll we have three computers in the house just got rid of the forth...and now we are getting 2 laptops......maybe even three....comes in used and no one fights over whose turn it is.........

Rabbiyah
01-01-2006, 06:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire
hmmm....welll we have three computers in the house just got rid of the forth...and now we are getting 2 laptops......maybe even three....comes in used and no one fights over whose turn it is.........
:sl: :sister:
you must have alot of people in your house as well
alhumduallah for providing with those things and more
:sl: :sister:

1m@@n
01-03-2006, 12:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sapphire

my goodness....thats a lotta technology in ur house...

Takumi
01-11-2006, 06:46 PM
The MacBook Pro just came out with Intel Dual Core. Now, that's the one I'd invest in. http://www.apple.com

sapphire
01-11-2006, 09:46 PM
yeah we have alot of technolagy because everyone no one can blame others for messing the comp etc up...allhamdulliah laptops are here.....and they are real good and take up hardly any space.....

hippopotty
01-12-2006, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahadeen
Its [BANANA]DESPAIR[/BANANA] NOT [BANANA]DESPAIRE[/BANANA]

:okay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.