/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jinn Stories

Far7an
02-21-2005, 04:24 PM
:sl:

I got this idea after someone started a thread asking about the jinn. Every family seems to have a jinn story, maybe some of you can amuse me with yours

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Genius
02-21-2005, 08:17 PM
Since we don't believe in ghosts everytime we see something out of the ordinary we blame a Jinn, maybe some are case's are credible, Allahu alam.

Brother_Mujahid
02-21-2005, 09:00 PM
this threads begining to give me the creeps

WomanOfJihad
02-21-2005, 09:07 PM

Hmm. there r TRUE STORIESSS .. such as .. JINNS posesssing ones body .. its happened to lots of pple ..i know one or 2 who were possessed with it .. NT A GOOD thing at all..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
well_said
02-25-2005, 03:34 AM
some people people fear the jinn more then Allah.. :omg: ..some people don't even want to say the name. :zip: ..... BUT I ONLY FEAR ALLAH!. ;D ...u just have to protect yourself ....and inshaAllah nothing will happen ;)

BlissfullyJaded
02-25-2005, 03:46 AM

Yeah...there are times when people are possesed by Jinns.. Its not made up.. I don't wanna go into a long story, cuz its kinda personal, but a family member of mine was affected... :( It really drives her crazy.. When Quraan is read around her, it kind of calms things for her, but she is badly affected..

Anyhow.. for myself, well there are times when I've lost things, and I'd look all over my room for it. Then all of a sudden you see somethin fallin on the table. Its scary.. But ever since I came back from Hajj, I've been practicing the Quran and Sunnah more closely, so things are normal.

Read Ayatul Kursi... It helps loads... :)

Umm Yoosuf
02-25-2005, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

Yeah...there are times when people are possesed by Jinns.. Its not made up.. I don't wanna go into a long story, cuz its kinda personal, but a family member of mine was affected... :( It really drives her crazy.. When Quraan is read around her, it kind of calms things for her, but she is badly affected..

Anyhow.. for myself, well there are times when I've lost things, and I'd look all over my room for it. Then all of a sudden you see somethin fallin on the table. Its scary.. But ever since I came back from Hajj, I've been practicing the Quran and Sunnah more closely, so things are normal.

Read Ayatul Kursi... It helps loads... :)

Brother erm are you trying to say the jinn's took your stuff?!

Why r we dicuessing jinn stories anyway unless it's gonna benifit us...whats the point :p

Far7an
02-25-2005, 11:31 AM
Some Advice: If you see a jinn (which i doubt you will) approach the jinn and greet it with a salaam. If it is a good jinn, you will get a reply. If it is bad jinn..RUN!!

Far7an
02-25-2005, 02:28 PM

na'am akhee, barakallah feekum for the advice, i just thought id add a bit of humour to the matter.

BlissfullyJaded
02-25-2005, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimah

Brother erm are you trying to say the jinn's took your stuff?!

Why r we dicuessing jinn stories anyway unless it's gonna benifit us...whats the point :p

Sista...I'm a sis too ya know. :-[

Lets just put it this way.. maybe they were messin around with me... Cuz jinns do tend to that with humans.

(Can't see them usin an ID card of mine. :confused: )

Umm Yoosuf
02-25-2005, 11:49 PM
Oh im so sorry sister hehehehe i thought u was a brother all along...ooooooooops!

Don't worry i'll give myself a good slap for thinking that way! loq!

Khaldun
02-26-2005, 12:14 AM

Members Members....subahnAllah your unbelivable you are, remember that Jinns are from Allah subhanahu wa tala and that He protects whomever He wishes. And that being afraid from Jinns wont help you in the least, on the contrary what will help you is fearing Allah and keeping close to His quran. Having said that, I urge fellow brothers to read a good translation of surah Jinn, preferably a tafseer and not just the plain text. I assure you it will clear some of your worries InshAllah.

Also amongst our community (somali) we got some ppl that are regulars that go around and read quran on afflicted brothers or sisters. Well I happen to be amongst these, usually summer is the time I get called out alot. Sometimes it can feel like being in the ghostbusters well Jinnbusters then. However its amazing to see how the ppl react towards the quran! To us "sane" ppl the quran is only something "nice" to listen to, but for them subhanAllah, it is a bit scary sometimes I must admit. The power the Quran has. I wanted to continue, but i thought i might scary fellow brothers and sisters, so they wont be able to sleep. So I'll just stop now.

REMEMBER: dont fear Jinns FEAR ONLY ALLAH!

BlissfullyJaded
02-26-2005, 12:24 AM

Exactly!

And true about the power the Quran carries.. We take our blessings for granted at times.

S'okay sis ProudMuslimah. Didn't bother me. lol. :teeth:

Umm Yoosuf
02-26-2005, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

Members Members....subahnAllah your unbelivable you are, remember that Jinns are from Allah subhanahu wa tala and that He protects whomever He wishes. And that being afraid from Jinns wont help you in the least, on the contrary what will help you is fearing Allah and keeping close to His quran. Having said that, I urge fellow brothers to read a good translation of surah Jinn, preferably a tafseer and not just the plain text. I assure you it will clear some of your worries InshAllah.

Also amongst our community (somali) we got some ppl that are regulars that go around and read quran on afflicted brothers or sisters. Well I happen to be amongst these, usually summer is the time I get called out alot. Sometimes it can feel like being in the ghostbusters well Jinnbusters then. However its amazing to see how the ppl react towards the quran! To us "sane" ppl the quran is only something "nice" to listen to, but for them subhanAllah, it is a bit scary sometimes I must admit. The power the Quran has. I wanted to continue, but i thought i might scary fellow brothers and sisters, so they wont be able to sleep. So I'll just stop now.

Well right now im like this :omg: :omg: :omg: Allah knows bes t how im gonna sleep! But then again i have seen ppl effected my jinn's and i must say i nearly pass out when i saw there reaction to certain things e.g qur'an, adhan etc....I felt jumpy all the time and couldnt concentate on anything...so i thought let me study and understand about the jinn's and there nature...Alhmdulaah i'm more relax now...

Isn't it better for one to do Ruqiya on themselves then to get some1 to read on them?

Khaldun
02-26-2005, 12:28 AM

if the person isnt able to read the quran? or isnt in state that he/she can read it then? (mentally i mean)

Umm Yoosuf
02-26-2005, 12:41 AM

if the person isnt able to read the quran? or isnt in state that he/she can read it then? (mentally i mean)
I see where ur coming from :) then in that case someone else has to do ruqiya.

So how does one know they've been affect by jinn's?

Do they have some sort of dislike to the qura'n, salaah etc

Umm Yoosuf
02-26-2005, 12:54 AM
You see now i've posted twice!......some1 delete one of them!

Khaldun
02-26-2005, 01:15 AM

Well in some cases I have actually seen the person saying with a strange voice, I am so and so from that place and I am a JINN.....scary

Umm Yoosuf
02-26-2005, 01:21 AM
Yeah ppl have told me about that one but i havent witnessed it.....

Im off to sleep!.....

Asalaamu Alaykum wr wb

Far7an
02-26-2005, 01:24 AM
I get called out alot. Sometimes it can feel like being in the ghostbusters well Jinnbusters then.
Masha ALLAH, May ALLAH reward you akhee

true soldier

Lina
04-22-2005, 05:36 PM
has anyone of you ever experienced something strange? (ghosts and stuff)

if i'm allowed to ask you all.

SalafiFemaleJih
04-22-2005, 05:39 PM
yeah with jinns....

SalafiFemaleJih
04-22-2005, 05:41 PM
correction JINN not Jinns

Z
Asalamu Alaikum

When I was 7-9, on the stairs with a sweeping brush cleaning my home. Never seen one since.

Lina
SalafiFemaleJih;
Oui,
what happend?

Bint Abdusattar
04-22-2005, 06:21 PM
Yes I have experienced good and bad ones while I was in Pakistan. The bad experience was quickly overcome by reading Ayatul Kursi over and over. The good experiences happened a few times while i was studying Islamic Studies in Pakistan so i think they may have been angels helping me out or good jinns - Allah knows best.
Whatever you experience, you should never be scared as Allah has told us ways to overcome this type of fear and the only One we should fear is Allah Himeself!

Lina
04-22-2005, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abdusattar
Yes I have experienced good and bad ones while I was in Pakistan. The bad experience was quickly overcome by reading Ayatul Kursi over and over. The good experiences happened a few times while i was studying Islamic Studies in Pakistan so i think they may have been angels helping me out or good jinns - Allah knows best.
Whatever you experience, you should never be scared as Allah has told us ways to overcome this type of fear and the only One we should fear is Allah Himeself!
offtopic;
btw; do you have ayatal koersie on media? or do you know where i can find ayatal koersie to play on media (player)?

SalafiFemaleJih
04-22-2005, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lina
SalafiFemaleJih;
Oui,
what happend?
Long story ukhti.....been sick for more than a year :(

h1jabi_sista
04-22-2005, 08:34 PM
lolz yea this ghost knocked on my door so i opened it, and it asked me if it could have some chai, so then i made it some tea and gave it some biscuits.

after that..........i never saw it again :p

please dont take that seriously!!! i was only kidding :p

alhamdulilah ive never encountered a Jinn :)

i wonder if they are male or female?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 08:46 PM
072.011 'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths.

Thats what the Quran says on Jinn. For more information chek out Surah Jinn. But the above ayat confirms the fact that there are good jinns and bad ones. I personally am not afraid of them. They only come to those who are bad and/or impure. I would suggest fearing Allah is more better than fearing a creation of ALlah.

wasalam

SalafiFemaleJih
04-22-2005, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
072.011 'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths.

Thats what the Quran says on Jinn. For more information chek out Surah Jinn. But the above ayat confirms the fact that there are good jinns and bad ones. I personally am not afraid of them. They only come to those who are bad and/or impure. I would suggest fearing Allah is more better than fearing a creation of ALlah.

wasalam
u meant to say I was bad and impure haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan????

:(

well that incident changed my life upside down.

allahmdulillah!

wsalaaam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 09:03 PM
no i dont mean that All. Forgive me for Wallahi that was not my intention at all. I just said what i had read somewhere before. But if i offended you i seriously aplogize.

SalafiFemaleJih
04-22-2005, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
no i dont mean that All. Forgive me for Wallahi that was not my intention at all. I just said what i had read somewhere before. But if i offended you i seriously aplogize.
its okay, its all good akhi!

Z
04-22-2005, 10:02 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

They're just like us, are they not?

I think I saw a good one. I was out in the kitchen getting some water for my umm mum I think it was, and on the stairs I hear the brush sweeping. As kids are, I went to have a look and I saw someone sweeping the stairs. It just moved up and up and up.

I still have flashbacks nowadays and sometimes I get myself to imagine it even beckoned me. Seriously. *sends shivers up everyones spine*

SalafiFemaleJih
04-22-2005, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kerned Indian
Asalamu Alaikum

They're just like us, are they not?

I think I saw a good one. I was out in the kitchen getting some water for my umm mum I think it was, and on the stairs I hear the brush sweeping. As kids are, I went to have a look and I saw someone sweeping the stairs. It just moved up and up and up.

I still have flashbacks nowadays and sometimes I get myself to imagine it even beckoned me. Seriously. *sends shivers up everyones spine*
u saw one? what do you mean? I thought we can't see jinns...with our eyes...they are not visible to us.

Khaldun
04-22-2005, 10:57 PM

dont dwell on jinns to much dear brothers and sisters, they are "strange" true but if keep mentioning them you might end up, scaring yourself, soo follow the advice from brother ahmed, dont create fear of jinn rather fear the creator of the jinn and ins

Lina
04-22-2005, 11:06 PM

dont dwell on jinns to much dear brothers and sisters, they are "strange" true but if keep mentioning them you might end up, scaring yourself, soo follow the advice from brother ahmed, dont create fear of jinn rather fear the creator of the jinn and ins
exactly,

but to be honest, if you ever see a jinn, you won't act very cool, trust me.

We all fear Allah ta3ala more than anything/anyone.

Khaldun
04-22-2005, 11:11 PM

yes its true its a very scary experiance although if one keeps the Quran as his companion the jinn cant do NOTHING and I repeat NOTHING

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-22-2005, 11:24 PM

yes its true its a very scary experiance although if one keeps the Quran as his companion the jinn cant do NOTHING and I repeat NOTHING
very true, the Quran is the protecter of the believer;s as long as he keeps it in his heart. you know what i mean.

Z
04-23-2005, 12:08 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Whoa, now I'm really scared. But I'm sure I saw someone, still.

Ibn Syed
04-23-2005, 12:13 AM
My cousins say if its night time and you open the curtains the jinns will look inside your house.
Does anyone know the source for this story?
:w: :brother: :coolbro:

*charisma*
04-23-2005, 01:01 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

heres an article hope it helps
i found it interesting never seizes to amaze me subhanallah

The World of the Jinn

From the 'Invitation to Islam' Newsletter, Issue 4, January 1998

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"PIVOTAL QUOTE"

Maybe there is a Jinn sitting in the corner of your room right now, or even one behind you. If so, then how will you deal with this creation of Allaah? Learn Islaam properly and you will be able to deal with all of Allaah’s creation - and not just the Jinn.

Options:

Throughout history man has always had a deep attraction for the supernatural and the unseen. The existence of a world parallel to our own has always fascinated people. This world is commonly referred to as the spirit world, and almost every set of people have some concept of one. With some people, these spirits are no more then the souls of dead people- or ghosts. With others, spirits are either the forces of good or the forces of evil - both battling against one another to gain influence over humanity. However, both of these explanations are more in tune with folk tales and fantasy. The true explanation of such a world comes from Islam. Like every other way, Islam also claims to explain this realm of the unseen. It is from this realm that Islam explains to us about the world of the Jinn. The Islamic explanation of the Jinn provides us with so many answers to modem day mysteries. Without the knowledge of this world, the Muslims would become like the non-Muslims and be running around looking for any old answer to come their way. So, who or what are the Jinn?

Existence

The Jinn are beings created with free will, living on earth in a world parallel to mankind. The Arabic word Jinn is from the verb 'Janna' which means to hide or conceal. Thus, they are physically invisible from man as their description suggests. This invisibility is one of the reasons why some people have denied their existence. However, (as will be seen) the affect which the world of the Jinn has upon our world, is enough to refute this modem denial of one of Allaah's creation. The origins of the Jinn can be traced from the Qur'an and the Sunnah. Allaah says:

"Indeed We created man from dried clay of black smooth mud. And We created the Jinn before that from the smokeless flame of fire"
(Surah Al-Hijr 15:26-27)

Thus the Jinn were created before man. As for their physical origin, then the Prophet (saws) has confirmed the above verse when he said: "The Angels were created from light and the Jinn from smokeless fire"[1]. It is this description of the Jinn which tells us so much about them. Because they were created from fire, their nature has generally been fiery and thus their relationship with man has been built upon this. Like humans, they too are required to worship Allaah and follow Islam. Their purpose in life is exactly the same as ours, as Allaah says:

"I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me"
(Surah Ad-Dhariyat 51:56)

Jinns can thus be Muslims or non-Muslims. However, due to their fiery nature the majority of them are non-Muslims. All these non-Muslim Jinns form a part of the army of the most famous Jinn, Iblis- the Shaytan[2]. Consequently, these disbelieving Jinns are also called Shaytans (devils). As for the Jinns who become Muslims, then the first of them did so in the time of the Prophet (saws) when a group of them were amazed by the recitation of the Qur'an. Allaah orders the Prophet to tell the people of this event:

"Say (O' Muhammed): It has been revealed to me that a group of Jinn listened and said; 'Indeed we have heard a marvellous Qur'an. It guides unto righteousness so we have believed in it, and we will never make partners with our lord."
(Surah Al-Jinn 72:1-2)

In many aspects of their world, the Jinn are very similar to us. They eat and drink, they marry, have children and they die. The life span however, is far greater then ours. Like us, they will also be subject to a Final Reckoning by Allaah the Most High. They will be present with mankind on the Day of Judgement and will either go to Paradise or Hell.

Abilities

That which clearly distinguishes the Jinn from mankind, are their powers and abilities. Allaah has given them these powers as a test for them. If they oppress others with them, then they will be held accountable. By knowing of their powers, we can often make sense of much of the mysteries which go on around us. One of the powers of the Jinn, is that they are able to take on any physical form they like. Thus, they can appear as humans, animals trees and anything else. Over the last few years the interest in the subject of aliens and UFO's has become heightened. Programmes such as the X-files and the Outer limits have increased the popularity of the theory that aliens exist. Thousands of people have sighted strange looking creatures all over the world. These sightings however, have still not proven substantially that aliens exist. Rather - and it seems more plausible all the sightings of such creatures were just Jinns parading in different forms. So the next time you see something that looks like E.T, its most probably just a wicked Jinn trying to scare and confuse you!

The ability to possess and take over the minds and bodies of other creatures is also a power which the Jinn have utilised greatly over the centuries. This however, is something which has been prohibited to them as it is a great oppression to possess another being. Human possession is something which has always brought about great attention. But the true knowledge of this subject is rare amongst the people. Over the last 3 decades the subject of possession has become very commercialised. During the 70's films such as The Exorcist and Rosemary's Baby were used to educate people about possession. However, because such institutions (the film industry) were heavily influenced by Christianity, knowledge of the subject was non-existent. Rather then educate people about Jinn possession, films such as The Exorcist just tended to scare the living daylights out of us![3] Only through Islam can we understand such a phenomena. We know as Muslims, that Jinns possess people for many reasons. Sometimes it is because the Jinn or its family has been hurt accidentally. It could be because the Jinn has fallen in love with the person. However, most of the time possession occurs because the Jinn is simply malicious and wicked. For this reason we have been told by the Prophet (saws) not to loiter in those places where the Jinns reside, e.g. graveyards, ruins, deserts, market places etc. We have also been commanded to recite the Qur'an frequently in our houses as the Prophet (saws) said: 'Indeed, the shaytan flees from the house in which Surah AI-Baqarah (the 2nd chapter of the Qur'an) is recited"[4].

If a person does become possessed, then the name of Allaah has to be used in expelling the Jinn. If we look at the practice of the Prophet and his companions, we find many duas (supplications) to exorcise the Jinn. All these duas invoke Allaah to help the possessed person. How contrary this is to many modern-day exorcists. Many exorcists, Muslim and non-Muslim, often invoke the names of others besides Allaah to exorcise the Jinn[5]. When the Jinn does leave, these people believe that their way was successful. However, this is a ploy of the Jinn, as it knows that if it obeys the exorcist, then it has succeeded in making him worship others besides Allaah i.e. commit shirk. The Jinn often returns when the exorcist leaves, as it knows that nothing except the words of Allaah can stop it from oppressing others.

It is not only humans which are possessed, but also animals, trees and other objects. By doing this, the evil Jinn hope to make people worship others besides Allaah. The possession of idols is one way to do this. Not so long ago the world-wide phenomenon of Hindu idols drinking milk, shocked the world. From Bombay to London, Delhi to California, countless idols were lapping up milk. Ganesh[6] the elephant god, Hanuman the monkey god and even Shiva lingam, the male private organ(!), all seemed to guzzle down the milk as if there was no tomorrow! Unfortunately people were taken in by this (including Muslims) and many flocked to feed (?) the Hindu gods. Anyone who knows about Jinn possession, will undoubtedly know that this is a classic attempt to make people commit shirk. And it worked, as many people started to worship these lifeless pieces of wood and marble. Anyone with half a brain would say to themselves, 'why on earth does a god need to be fed?!! Surely if Ganesh, Hanuman or Shiva were divine then they wouldn't need feeding?' However, such common sense seemed to be lacking as the Jinns played havoc with these gullible people.

The Occult

Through their powers of flying and invisibility, the Jinn are the chief component in occult activities. Voodoo, Black magic, Poltergeists, Witchcraft and Mediums can all be explained through the world of the Jinn. Likewise, so can the illusions and feats of magicians. Because the Jinn can traverse huge distances over a matter of seconds, their value to magicians is great. In return for helping them in their magic, the Jinns often ask for the magicians to sell their souls to them and even to Iblis. Thus the magicians take the Jinn and Iblis as lords besides Allaah. In our day, some of the feats performed by magicians and entertainers are without doubt from the assistance of the Jinn. Making the Statue of Liberty disappear, flying across the Grand Canyon and retrieving a ship from the Bermuda Triangle[7], have all been done by the Jewish magician David Copperfield. There is NO way that a man could do such things without the assistance of the Jinn. It would not be surprising therefore, if David Copperfield had sold his soul to Iblis himself. Because of their involvement with the Jinn, and its result in shirk, the Prophet (saws) said: "The prescribed punishment for the magician is that he be executed by the sword"[8]. Some may argue that this is barbaric, but if, the likes of David Copperfield truly had powers, then they could just put theirheads back on again!!

One of the most frequent activities associated with the Jinn, is fortune telling. Before the advent of the Prophet (saws) fortune-tellers and soothsayers were wide spread. These people would use their associates from the Jinn to find out about the future. The Jinns would go to the lowest heaven and listen to the Angels conversing amongst themselves about events of the Future which they heard from Allaah. The Jinns would then inform the fortune-tellers. This is why before the time of the Prophet (saws) many fortune-tellers were very accurate in their predictions. However, upon the Prophet's arrival the heavens were guarded intensely by the Angels, and any Jinn who tried to listen was attacked by meteors (shooting stars):

"And We have guarded it (the heavens) from every accursed devil, except one who is able to snatch a hearing and he is pursued by a brightly burning flame"
(Surah Al-Hijr 15:18)

The Prophet (saws) also said: "They (the Jinn) would pass the information back down until it reaches the lips of a magician or forrtune-teller Sometimes a meteor would overtake them before they could pass it on. If they passed it on before being struck, they would add to it a hundred lies"[9]. Thus, it is clear from this as to how fortune-tellers get predictions of the future right. It is also evident as to why they get so many wrong. Men like Nostradamus[10] are an example, as some of his predictions of the future were correct whilst many were completely wrong. Unfortunately, the amount of fortune telling which occurs amongst the Muslims is also increasing. By visiting Muslim lands such as Morocco, one is able to see as to how much inter Jinn-fortune-teller activity there really is. If you look up at the sky on a clear night in Morocco, you will see the heavens ablaze with shooting stars! A clear display of the devils being chased away from the heavens.

Fortune-tellers also operate through the Qareen. The Qareen is the Jinn companion which is assigned to every human being. It is this Jinn which whispers to our base desires and constantly tries to divert us from righteousness. The Prophet (saws) said: "Everyone of you has been assigned a companion from the Jinn. The companions asked: Even you O' Messenger of Allaah? And the Prophet replied: Even me, except that Allaah has helped me against him and he has submitted. Now he only tells me to do good"'[11]. Because the Qareen is with a person all his life, it knows all that has happened to the person from the cradle to the grave. By making contact with the Qareen, the fortune-teller is thus able to make out that it is he who knows about the person. He looks in his crystal ball or the palm of a person and proceeds to amaze him with knowledge which no one else knows[12]. The severity of going to a fortune-teller is such that the Prophet (saws) said: "The prayer of one who approaches a fortune-teller and asks him about anything, will not be accepted for forty days or nights"[13] and: "Whosoever approaches a fortune-teller and believes in what he says, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammed"[14]

The effects of the Jinn are not just limited to fortune-tellers. Other activities such as oujia boards and seances, which are used to contact the dead, are manipulated by the Jinn. 'Are you there Charlie? Speak to us Charlie!!' are the sort of words spoken by anxious relatives (names are obviously different!) seeking to make contact with their loved ones. And it is when the Jinn starts to talk and communicate as 'Charlie', that the people are truly fooled[15].

One of the biggest manipulations of the Jinn is through visions. Through these visions the Jinns are more likely to lead people away from the worship of Allaah then any other way. When a person sees a vision in front of his eyes it is something which is very hard to explain away. Only by having knowledge of the world of the Jinn and conviction in Allaah, can a person fight such a trial. The countless numbers of visions of Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary over the centuries has been a popular choice for the devils. It almost seems as if leading Christians astray is the most easiest trick for the Jinns! Not only are Christians fooled by these visions, but often the Jinns possess and begin to talk from their voices. To the Christians this is known as the tongues of the Angels and thus a proof for their faith. However, the amount of unintelligible nonsense and rubbish which is heard is a clear proof that this is in fact the tongues of the devils! For other people, visions of their parents or relatives are commonplace. By taking on the form of peoples parents, the Jinns can convince people that the souls of dead people still mix with the people of the earth. This is why so many people believe in ghosts.

The onslaught of satanic visions has also hit the Muslims. Many Muslims claim to have seen visions of the Prophet Muhammed (saws) and even Allaah! By doing this, Shaytan is able to lead astray the weak Muslims. Through such visions, Muslims are often told that the commands of Islam are not applicable to them. The Jinns tell them that Prayer, Fasting, Hajj etc. are not obligatory for them. It is a great deception and unfortunately one which has been very effective. The extent of satanic visions still continues to this day. The recent death of Diana Princess of Wales sparked off great love and adoration for this woman. In fact the grief of the British people was such, that it was as if Diana was something divine. No sooner had the mourning of Diana reached its peak, that visions of her were already being seen at Hampton Court Palace! If these visions did occur, the desire of Iblis and his army of Jinn to capitalise on this event, was evident. Such visions are clear attempts by Iblis to lead mankind away from the path of Allaah [16].

The world of the Jinn is one which is both sinister and intriguing. By knowing of this world we can explain many of the mysteries and issues which bother us. By doing this we can avoid the extremes which the people have gone to; nothing being more extreme then worshipping others besides Allaah. By learning the Tawheed of Allaah, we defend ourselves from these hidden allies of Iblis:

"Indeed he (Iblis) and his tribe watch you from a position where you cannot see them"
(Surah Al-A'raf 7:27)

Maybe there is a Jinn sitting in the corner of your room right now, or even one behind you. If so, then how will you deal with this creation of Allaah? Learn Islam properly and you will be able to deal with all of Allaah's creation - and not just the Jinn. By becoming true Muslims and followers of Islam, the fear of Iblis, Jinns and anything else will leave us - nothing will touch the Believer unless Allaah wills.

Footnotes
1 Reported by Muslim - Eng. Trans. Vol. 4, p.1540, No.7134
2 It must be remembered that Iblis is a Jinn and not an Angel. The concept of the Devil being a fallen Angel is from Christianity and not Islam.
3 In fact when The Exorcist was first shown on cinema, it was so scary that many people fainted and one even died!
4 Authentic - Reported by Tirmidhee
5 Whilst Christians invoke the name of Jesus, many Muslims invoke the name of pious Muslim saints! The rituals which are conducted by many Muslims are more akin to voodoo then the exorcism practised by the Prophet and his companions!!
6 Ganesh, the elephant headed deity, seemed to be the biggest drinker! In fact it didn't just stop at milk. At the time of these occurrences, a woman in India decided to see if Ganesh would drink anything else - so she offered him whiskey!! And Lo and behold Ganesh drank the Whiskey!!! Suffice to say, the woman was kicked out of India.
7 The ship which was recovered was more then 50 years old. It subsequently caught alight and was conveniently destroyed.
8 Authentic - Reported by Tirmidhee
9 Reported by Bukhari - Eng. Trans. Vol.7, p.439, No.657
10 Michel de Nostradamus was a famous French soothsayer of the 16th century.
11 Reported by Muslim - Eng. Trans. Vol.4, p.1472, No.6757
12 The classic example of how fortune tellers can be wrong is the case of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Fayed. Both went to see a fortune teller who told Diana that she would live a long and happy life. A few weeks later, on August 31st 1997, Diana and Dodi Fayed were dead. After this the fortune tellers flew for cover, as their evil art showed its decadence.
13 Reported by Muslim - Eng. Trans. Vol.4, p.1211, No.5540
14 Authentic - Reported by Ahmed
15 Ouija boards are so misleading, that people have even managed to get in touch with the spirit of Jack the Ripper!!
16 An informative book on the world of the Jinn is 'Ibn Taymeeyah's Essay on the Jinn' translated by Abu Ameenah Bilal Phillips.
hope u enjoyed :sister:

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

BlissfullyJaded
04-23-2005, 02:57 AM

I totally agree with bro Khaldun.. Don't dwell over jinns. Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) has given us a means of protecting ourselves, so use it. :)

(And jinns don't only affect bad people, it affected a few extremely religious people I heard of.. They managed to recover alhamdulillah...:))

DiAmOnD
04-24-2005, 05:17 PM
''Maybe there is a Jinn sitting in the corner of your room right now, or even one behind you...''

did u have to add that bit im freaked out i think im goin go and read some Qu'ran :laugh: no 4 real sis

thanx alot really helpful sis Jk :sister:

inklink98
05-24-2005, 07:03 PM
"there may be a jinn in the corner of the room, or right behind you." that right there spooked me.

I think i am going to go read some verses from the quran also

S_87
05-24-2005, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Syed
My cousins say if its night time and you open the curtains the jinns will look inside your house.
no not true

someone told me at like 1am if u look outside u see jinns
so i looked nothing was there

but yh i dont like jin stories etc..they freak me out..so i stay away amap..

Ibn Syed
05-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Jazaks

junna1
05-25-2005, 03:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lina
has anyone of you ever experienced something strange? (ghosts and stuff)

if i'm allowed to ask you all.

One time while we were visiting Somalia, my brother went down to this very creepy dark place at the bottom of our house. No one used to go down there so he was all alone and there was a big hole on the wall down there and he heard some voices. He went to the hole and saw some JINN walking towards him with swords. He was sooooooo scared so he ran away and tried to climb back up the stairs, but couldn't. He felt like he was being pulled back and no one could even hear him screaming. His legs were too heavy to pick up. Then my mom saw him and tried to help him out wondering what was wrong with him and she called, my sisters, my brothers and my father for help. We pulled him up and then he told us what happened after we recited Quran on him. We were soooo freaked out. Oh and I don't know if this is really true or possible, but I heard from my relatives that my grand fathers father married a ghost girl because she fell in love with him and that my brother used to play with ghosts when he was a little kid.
Sorry its toooo long.

A7med
07-19-2005, 01:12 PM
i find jinn stories very interesting :D i dont get freeked out so everyone in my familys like :crickey:

Muezzin
07-19-2005, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Syed
Um... well, if you open your curtains at night time, burglars can look inside your house too.

And Brown clown, you're not alone in your fascination with jinn stories or 'ghost' stories. I eat 'em up :D I'm strange that way. Which is why I write horror stories.

350z, did you actually see a Jinn holding the brush as it travelled up the stairs, or did you just see the broom on its own, levitating up the steps, like so?

Gaf_G
07-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Im sitting NO actually lieing there peacefully in my sleep (i was facing the left) hapilly dreaming away of the things that i like dreaming about and this Jinn prob looking at me i dunno what he/she (i guess it was a she innit cos im a joka) was thinking probably the fact that i wasnt sleeping on my right is what my guess is. i kinda wake up a feel someone right behind me.

anyways this Jinn right grabs me by the arm woke me up and flings me to my right i was like "what the heck man im trying to sleep" that probably wasnt right thing to say cos now i coouldnt move so i decide right time to knock u out and i start reading ayatul kursi he prob loved my voice cos i was still stuck i moved to few other surats and thats it im free to sleep again.

i guess the jinn was trying to say sleep on ur right its sunnah. well sunnah or not he dont have to apply the sunnah in harsh way now does he/she.

Muezzin
07-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Gaf G, what you were experiencing might have been a form of Sleep Paralysis rather than a Jinn.

A7med
07-19-2005, 03:34 PM
^^^^sounds like one

Muezzin
07-19-2005, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brown clown
^^^^sounds like one
Sounds like one what? A Jinn or sleep paralysis?

A7med
07-19-2005, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Sounds like one what? A Jinn or sleep paralysis?
sleep paralysis--> someone in my family had one

Muezzin
07-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks for clearing that up :) Sleep paralyisis is freaky.

A7med
07-19-2005, 03:51 PM
Some thing happened to my cusion it was soo funny ;D

It was mid day and he was laying sofa cos he was not feeling well, well he was feeling very

. his father (who is quite BIG) was walkin towards him to see if he is feelin any better. But then my cusion started SCREAMIN LOUD :omg: and everyone was like :confused: . he was pointing to his dad and trying to move away from him. He was screaming "AAAAAHHHHH......MONSTER!!!! MONSTER!!!....DONT COME NEAR ME U FAT MONTER!!!!!!" while he was pointin to his father. but al of a sudden he just got up normally and could not remember what he was doin.

IT WAS SOO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gaf_G
07-19-2005, 07:36 PM
nope deffinatley not sleep paralysis i had that too

Amatullah_
07-19-2005, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brown clown
Some thing happened to my cusion it was soo funny ;D

It was mid day and he was laying sofa cos he was not feeling well, well he was feeling very

. his father (who is quite BIG) was walkin towards him to see if he is feelin any better. But then my cusion started SCREAMIN LOUD :omg: and everyone was like :confused: . he was pointing to his dad and trying to move away from him. He was screaming "AAAAAHHHHH......MONSTER!!!! MONSTER!!!....DONT COME NEAR ME U FAT MONTER!!!!!!" while he was pointin to his father. but al of a sudden he just got up normally and could not remember what he was doin.

IT WAS SOO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:haha:

Uthman
08-18-2005, 10:35 PM

Very strange!

Ummu Amatullah
08-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Masha'allah nice stories even though there were only 6-7.Still waiting on the scary stories.Man I should get my friend on this forum she's loaded with Jinn stories.I don't think he had sleep paralysis.That happened to me too once before.I think it was last year.I was sleeping..like normal.Then I started to feel something heavy on me.I couldn't move a muscle.When I opened my eyes I saw this black figure sitting on me.Suddenly it disappeared then I looked at the clock.The strangest thing is that it was time for prayer.So till today don't really know if it was an angel or a good jinn,but alhamdullilah that was a good experience.

Safa
08-18-2005, 11:26 PM

Those are some creepy stories and some funny ones too. I have a similar story, it happened at night, my grandmother (who was pregnant at the time) saw a jinn. She got so scared that she screamed really loud and that affected her pregnancy and she had a miscarriage. She couldn't have any kids after that so my grandfather had to marry a second wife. No one knew what she saw that night that scared the heck out of her so people figured it was a jinn.

SalafiFemaleJih
08-18-2005, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by desertroze

Those are some creepy stories and some funny ones too. I have a similar story, it happened at night, my grandmother (who was pregnant at the time) saw a jinn. She got so scared that she screamed really loud and that affected her pregnancy and she had a miscarriage. She couldn't have any kids after that so my grandfather had to marry a second wife. No one knew what she saw that night that scared the heck out of her so people figured it was a jinn.

u cant see da jinn man...
show me where it is written...where it says u can see a jinn....its all stupid talk.

Allah hu alaaam.

Safa
08-18-2005, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SalafiFemaleJih
u cant see da jinn man...
show me where it is written...where it says u can see a jinn....its all stupid talk.

Allah hu alaaam.
I know...i heard this when i was kid and it goes to show how superstitious people are about believing jinn living in dark corners or up in trees. This is one of those inicidents that have no explanations so people just come with a so called obvious excuse that it was a jinn.

Ummu Amatullah
08-19-2005, 01:21 AM
Sister we aren't allowed to see them in their real forms the same with Angels,but they can make themselves as humans,plants,and many other things.Once before the shaitaan even tried to make himself look like Allah(S.W.T) he also tried to be Dajjal.

Safa
08-19-2005, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Once before the shaitaan even tried to make himself look like Allah(S.W.T) he also tried to be Dajjal.
I don't know about the shaitan trying to be Dajjal but are u referring to a man named Ibn Sayyad who claimed to be Dajjal?

Labaik Ya Allah
08-19-2005, 09:19 PM

nice stories :applaud:

i might post 1 but not rite now cuz ive got to run

Halima
08-20-2005, 01:03 PM
OMG, you know I have this one story it's really creepy, but you know my brother told me this. He tells me these types of stories all the time. Well ok..One time there was this imam and so he was going to this funeral somewhere in Washington D.C. Little did he know that there was another funeral just down the block. after the imam did his rituals and everyone did their prayers as they were leaving and a woman started frantically yelling to the imam that she swore she heard someone screaming. The imam then started following her and believe it or not he heard it for himself! He then started saying "la illa ha illla". the women asked him why did he say this. He then asked her was her husband a bad person or did he ever repent for his sins..she replied no. He then told her it was the angel inside the grave that was giving him punishment by hitting him with a huge whip. This was actually my brother's friend that witnessed this.

Zuko
08-20-2005, 01:11 PM
Salaam,

Whoa.... dude that's scary....

salaam

Halima
08-20-2005, 01:22 PM
I have another story. One time there was this Chinese guy and he was hanging around all of his friends in the forest just casually hanging out. The sky was just beginning to set on twilight- not fully dark yet. So then his friends and him were walking on this one chilly evening. One of his friends had a camera and decided to take a picture of him. At that moment *flash*! he took a picture of him. The guy in the picture ended up having a heart attack "supposedly" and died. For the next few weeks his friends were grieving his death. They took him to do autopsy, they couldn't find what the hell that caused his death. Then suddendly his friend remembered the picture he took. He got them developed quickly. One the pictures were developed there was a woman jinn standing next beside the boy sneering.

Zuko
08-20-2005, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
One the pictures were developed there was a woman jinn standing next beside the boy sneering.
:omg:

-did she look like him?:p just playin'... its weird because desi people are full of jinn stories... even me! well they're not personal experiences.... thank god....

sadia
08-20-2005, 03:55 PM
i agree, wen i went back home they told me weird stories bout jinns and stuff, man its weird coz sumtimes u dont know wot to believe.

Muezzin
08-20-2005, 03:55 PM
I have another story. One time there was this Chinese guy and he was hanging around all of his friends in the forest just casually hanging out. The sky was just beginning to set on twilight- not fully dark yet. So then his friends and him were walking on this one chilly evening. One of his friends had a camera and decided to take a picture of him. At that moment *flash*! he took a picture of him. The guy in the picture ended up having a heart attack "supposedly" and died. For the next few weeks his friends were grieving his death. They took him to do autopsy, they couldn't find what the hell that caused his death. Then suddendly his friend remembered the picture he took. He got them developed quickly. One the pictures were developed there was a woman jinn standing next beside the boy sneering.
That sounds cheesy enough to be one of my horror stories.

And this 'desi rule of jinn stories' doesn't quite work. I'm Pakistani and I don't know any others in my family who know Jinn stories. :p

Zuko
08-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Salaam,

I heard its wrong to slap someone in the bathroom because once this lady slapped her kid in the bathroom and he died.............................................. ......

;D ;D ;D

sadia
08-20-2005, 03:59 PM
anyone pakistani will understand,this back home parents telling their kids that if they mis behave then 'jin baba' will come. i find that really weird

Muezzin
08-20-2005, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sadia
anyone pakistani will understand,this back home parents telling their kids that if they mis behave then 'jin baba' will come. i find that really weird
JINN BABA!

You just made me all nostalgic. I want to go back to Sialkot right now.

:p

Jinn Baba = Father of Jinns, by the way. Or as I like to call him... DADDY JINN.

Zuko
08-20-2005, 04:00 PM
;D ;D LOOOL I tell me 3-yr old cousin that.. he gets soo scared... now that's what I call cool....:shade: he thinks jinns live in my basement....;) :p

Zuko
08-20-2005, 04:01 PM
I want to go back to Sialkot right now.
You're from sialkot? whoa... I always thought it was some abandoned village where only my crazed relatives live......:omg: :zip:

Muezzin
08-20-2005, 04:02 PM
My family is originally from Sialkot, yes. I was born and raised in the UK though.

This makes me wonder... is it right to 'threaten' children with Jinn, reducing one of Allah's creations to some sort of Bogeyman?

sadia
08-20-2005, 04:02 PM
yea and wots amazing is that they actually believe it. it scares the day lights out of them!!! i tell my 4yr old bro too, to make him behave lol .im so sad.

Zuko
08-20-2005, 04:03 PM
This makes me wonder... is it right to 'threaten' children with Jinn
:-[ maybe...............................

Zuko
08-20-2005, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sadia
im so sad.
Don't be! I'm not... It just increases my hitler-like rule over him....;)

Muezzin
08-20-2005, 04:05 PM
I think you're missing my point, sisters. I mean, is it right to reduce one of Allah's creations to these Bogeyman-type characters?

Zuko
08-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Hmm, that's a tough one... I have no idea....

Zuko
08-20-2005, 04:20 PM

“I did not create the Jinns and the humans except to serve Me." (51:56)

Apparently we can't because the ayah doesn't say "....except to torture little kids". Also I've heard the only person we're supposed to be afraid of is Allah, so scaring kids with stories of 'jinn baaba' or 'daddy jinn':p is haraam... 'cause they grow up to be sissys.....

Ummu Amatullah
08-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Bro don't think it's a good idea.Seriously they wouldn't be able to sleep for at least a month or so.

shugriaden
08-20-2005, 05:06 PM
:sl: you are totally right i don't know why people make up stories. but jinn stories make me scared at night and i read the quran to myself at night which really helps.

Ummu Amatullah
08-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Mash'allah lil sis :applaud:

Muezzin
08-20-2005, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shugriaden
:sl: you are totally right i don't know why people make up stories. but jinn stories make me scared at night and i read the quran to myself at night which really helps.
Mashallah.

On the other hand, most 'jinn stories' don't scare me any more than your average ghost story. They're usually merely amusing works of fiction, especially considering that we cannot ordinarily see Jinn (unless they're in one of their physical forms, like a snake for example).

Ummu Amatullah
08-20-2005, 05:42 PM
I use to be scared of them,but after I read this book all about Jinns and their ways alhamdullilah wasn't scared any more.

Halima
08-22-2005, 05:24 PM
That sounds cheesy enough to be one of my horror stories.

And this 'desi rule of jinn stories' doesn't quite work. I'm Pakistani and I don't know any others in my family who know Jinn stories. :p

No, it's actually true, because I have the picture of the jinn standing next to the boy when he died. Why would I make up a story if i don't have the proof? :?

Muezzin
08-22-2005, 05:25 PM
No, it's actually true, because I have the picture of the jinn standing next to the boy when he died. Why would I make up a story if i don't have the proof? :?
Post the picture here then. Heh heh :p

Halima
08-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Post the picture here then. Heh heh :p

It is sooo obvious that you don't believe me.. with that sarcastic laughter of yours :p

Muezzin
08-22-2005, 05:30 PM

No, no. I just want to see the evidence with my own eyes.

...before I dissect it :p

Seriously, post it up if you can.

Halima
08-22-2005, 05:52 PM

No, no. I just want to see the evidence with my own eyes.

...before I dissect it :p

Seriously, post it up if you can.
Ok, don't worry I'll post it.

Labaik Ya Allah
08-22-2005, 07:20 PM

was up every1 yea as i said i will post 1 later and now i will post 1

it was the summer of 2004 and me and my cuzin were upstairs using the computer my cuzin was playin game and i was watching him. then boom the horror started yelling starting my cuzins sister calling me i went downstairs and didnt notice and then i came back upstairs then again mohamed call ur aunties husband (cuz she is not the daughter of him) i went downstairs and notice every1 thing so i ran upstairs and called him (dont like the man cuz he is a pedo) and came back downstairs and by the way this happened to my aunty me and my cuzin had to hold her by the hands and the other one had to hold her thigh cuz he was the yungest and he was her son so then it got worse she was only holding her hands and making some animal type of sound then she started to sit up and through her self down we had to put pillows for her safety then her husband came down and he started reading quran. mashallah when he started reading quran the jinn kept leaving. then when he stoped reciting the jinn came back so her husband kept reading and her 2 oldest sons were not there when it all started they were at there basketball game in lansing michigan notice i used to live in america then her husband made something that us somali's call unsii i dont no what it is called in english it is basicly burning charcle with some wite pepples that u can chew and when he put it next to her the jinn would stay away then he left and brought my grandparents and one of thier friend and then it was calm it happened again and then my grandfather recited the adhan in her ears it wouldnt leave but then the friend that was with them started sayin stuff like o our master abu baker asadiq her this poor lady and the jinn started to leave it went on for a day but alhamdulillah we had sleep at nite and the last time it happened was the next morning based on my knowledge then my grand parents called some lady that had some type of comunitcatin with jinns and that was the last thing i remember it happened to her oldest son b4 and it happened to her b4 this so it was not a experience

Labaik Ya Allah
08-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Ok, don't worry I'll post it.

sister we are still waiting

Labaik Ya Allah
08-24-2005, 11:25 PM
is this thread merged or something

Labaik Ya Allah
08-24-2005, 11:46 PM
o sis halima i guess u have no evidence

AabiruSabeel
04-27-2009, 03:20 AM

Has anyone read this?
A Conversation with a Jinn: The Exorcism Experience

syilla
04-28-2009, 01:45 AM
:salamext:

I've been told by one of my teacher that jinn is afraid of the human too. So when they can make us be afraid or do anything that they want us to do...they'll love it and they'll think they are very powerful.

So don't dwell so much on Jinn...

And also i heard from my friend, during her sleep there was one Jinn complaining to her that her friends ignore the jinn presence that the jinn got fedup. ;D

swordoffaith
10-27-2009, 05:41 AM
It is sooo obvious that you don't believe me.. with that sarcastic laughter of yours :p
what did he look like if u dont mind telling(you can even send me a message in my inbox)
I believe you

swordoffaith
10-27-2009, 05:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by swordoffaith
what did he look like if u dont mind telling(you can even send me a message in my inbox)
I believe you
LISTEN TO THIS LECTURE BY SHEIKH SAID RAGEAH..PLEASE
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ab...t-1/2414377482

I have a real story about a male jinn attracted to this girl..but i wont share it because its long and it does include plenty of sexual content in it, so I wont write it.

Jinns are a creation of Allah, as are humans, but the jinns were created before the creation of man. One should constantly recite Ayatul Kursi, which will keep things like jinns away and thus they will not be able o harm you. A person said that one of his female relatives had a jinn possessing her.

They took her to a Shaykh, who made the jinn talk. The Shaykh asked the jinn why he possesed this girl and the reply was that the girl was walking out one day and went past the jinn. The jinn said that she had a beautiful perfume on, which attracted him towards her. So he began liking her. The jinn said that he is a muslim but cannot help himself and loves his girl. Well the Shaykh told him to go away and leave the girl alone. He gave the girl taweez and wazaif to read. She is alright now.

These things do happen and one should not be surprised by it. One should stay in constant Wuzu and recite quran, especially Ayatul Qursi.
It is not ‘love’ but attraction. Jinns do attract to very strong perfumes but at certain places and times
So women who don’t cover their hair and go out after magrib are more likely to be attacked.
It is VERY real but nothing to be afraid of Alhumdulillah because Allah Ta’allah has provided us with sheilds like Ayatul Kursi.
It is strange when you first hear about it and its hard to believe when you havent personally experienced it. But it happens. Jinns are attracted to perfume.. womens hair and beauty. Just like we are. I have seen a cousin sister suffer from this and many other people too. It really is a shock to the system when you see them suffer!!

Staying in wudhu, keeping hair covered, not standing under trees close to sunset and after (it is known that the jinn like to sit on trees at this time), reciting daroordshareef/ last 2surahs of the quran, aithal kursi can all help us keep ourselves safe.

And one should never doubt works of Allah SWT, NOTHING is impossible for Him to make anything happen.
they are attracted to beauty of the human beings.

There is an account of a disciple of Sayyiduna Ghous-ul-A’zam Shaykh Syed Abdul Qadir Jilani Radil Allahu ‘Anhu whose daughter went to the roof and disappeared. In short, it was a Chinese Jinn who took her because she was beautiful. He was later asked to be killed by the King of Jinns when the disciple on the command of Ghous-ul-A’zam Radi Allahu ‘Anhu went to meet the Jinn clan. The King of Jinnat said that they shiver on hearing the name of Sayyiduna Ghous-ul-A’zam Radi Allahu ‘Anhu.

There are also incidents reported where female Jinns possess male human beings because of their beauty.

They are attracted to the beauty of humans because we are the most beautiful of all creation.

syilla
10-27-2009, 05:53 AM
^^^ salams... i heard a lady jinn seduced a medical student in one of those famous middle east university. and the student fall into her trap... he liked to stay in the dark so that he can be with the jinn... :(

the parents only noticed that he has changed...so they went to see the shaykh...then only they knew. so the shaykh asked the student to stay in another hostels...

hopefully it'll be a lesson to us all...

nutty
10-27-2009, 11:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Asalamu Alaikum

heres an article hope it helps
i found it interesting never seizes to amaze me subhanallah

hope u enjoyed :sister:

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Jazak-allah for posting this imformative article, it has explained so many questions of mine...........and has made me more aware of the jinn world

cat eyes
10-27-2009, 12:05 PM
since i started studying about the jinn and reading about them from bukhari hadiths! i stoped being afraid of them and started slepping with the light off! They are stupid creatures

Cabdullahi
10-27-2009, 02:31 PM
''sleeping with the lights off''

^ haha..........when i was a kid and i was told about jinns and stuff at night time i would lie down until the next day without sleeping

cat eyes
10-27-2009, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
''sleeping with the lights off''

^ haha..........when i was a kid and i was told about jinns and stuff at night time i would lie down until the next day without sleeping
ya i use to hide under my blankets also lol ive gotton out of that habit now:embarrass:D

Mujahideen92
10-27-2009, 08:48 PM
My aunts mom was possessed by a jinn when she was young. She has no memory of what happened, supposedly she tried to kill someone.

And also my great grandmother used to speak with jinns, one story my grandmother used to tell me was how a jinn brought my great grandmother a gift an ankle bracelet

Mujahideen92
10-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Oh also another story.

My aunt and her brother had bought some fish for pets when they were kids. They fed the fish everyday and took good care of them. And then all of sudden there was a terrible smell and all the fish disappeared

The smell stunk the whole house and the fish had disappeared to nowhere they couldnt figure out what was going on.

So my aunts dad recited Quran in front of the aquarium for hours and hours. When he was asleep, two jinns in the form of 2 huge fish was infront of him. The jinn explained how they had taken the form of fish because they wanted to eat the other fish. (Jinns gotta eat too!)

So the jinns left and smell left also.

A-Believer-25
10-28-2009, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen92
Oh also another story.

My aunt and her brother had bought some fish for pets when they were kids. They fed the fish everyday and took good care of them. And then all of sudden there was a terrible smell and all the fish disappeared

The smell stunk the whole house and the fish had disappeared to nowhere they couldnt figure out what was going on.

So my aunts dad recited Quran in front of the aquarium for hours and hours. When he was asleep, two jinns in the form of 2 huge fish was infront of him. The jinn explained how they had taken the form of fish because they wanted to eat the other fish. (Jinns gotta eat too!)

So the jinns left and smell left also.
Wow! That's an interesting story. I don't think I have any Jinn story to share.

tango92
10-28-2009, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
ya i use to hide under my blankets also lol ive gotton out of that habit now:embarrass:D
in mosque my ustad told us that if you read surah jinn 100 times at midnight then a jinn would come :skeleton: - MAN i was so spooked i didnt even open my quran that night and the worst part was my lesson for the next day was surah jinn :phew

swordoffaith
10-28-2009, 04:39 PM
wooow, interesting stories!!

hey I gotta question for you(some of you on a day to day basis contact religious learned people) so this is why I asked.

jinn and humans marrying, do u know anything about that? any true stories?(wow, i wouldnt wannabe in the shoes of the human that wants to get a divorce:D )

There was a question i remember i read from another forum of why there are soo many beautiful people that dont get possesssed...and jinn are attracted to beauty..soo?

also, why some races/ethnicities get possessed out of love more then others.

check out this for example(MAKE SURE YOU WATCH IT IN THE MORNING:phew ) Its a video of a 7,000 yr old jinn named varia from the congo that fell in love with a guy who was job seeking in greece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQs9m...eature=related

Muslim Woman
10-28-2009, 04:57 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
If it is bad jinn..RUN!!
oh no , I can't run fast :hiding: any alternnate ?? :hmm:

AlHoda
10-28-2009, 06:54 PM

:sl: I can so relate to your situation ,being a somali myself, my mother tells a lot about these sheiks who do that as a proffesion. I don't think I could evewr do that but alhamdullilah i never have seen a jinn. My mother has witnessed many of these situations, but mashallah you are very brave.
:wa:

swordoffaith
10-29-2009, 03:09 AM
noo khaldun!! please go on with the story u wanted to tell!!!

abu_musab461
11-02-2009, 04:10 AM
I wanted to continue, but i thought i might scary fellow brothers and sisters, so they wont be able to sleep. So I'll just stop now.
Rest assured brother i aint scared. The last time there was a jinn (actually shaytan) in the front room, i closed the room saying bismillah so it cant leave.. then we had some fun...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.