/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Arcade for Muslims!!!

akulion
01-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Salam alaikummmm :D

The P2P video Game Arcade is now open - yippee!

Come play from a selection of 48 games

while learning about Islam!

A safe place for your kids to come and enjoy the day!

Submit your highscores and try and be in the Champions list!

Insha'Allah a whole lot of more games to come over time!!

Enjoy!!

Visit the Arcade Here >> http://path-to-peace.net

ARCADE IS NOW OPEN!

Br Aku

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ishkabab
01-03-2006, 10:02 PM
interesting.....thats cool

akulion
01-03-2006, 10:16 PM
well i got the idea after viewing many islamic sites with the quality of games on it....

we are still stuck in the java age it seems

so i installed an add-on to the site called Arcade :D and viola!!

There are loads of more games insha'Allah which I will install slowly over time :D

have fun...

Imam786
01-04-2006, 12:36 AM
the games sound good...the site was great....!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
akulion
01-04-2006, 04:23 AM

already many people are responding sending their kids over to the site to play games!

:D so hopefully it can be a safe haven for kids on the net where they can learn as well as play :D

Shadow
01-04-2006, 05:34 AM
:sl:

BRO YOUR SITE OWNS!!!!!!

i love the games

akulion
01-04-2006, 06:29 AM
jazak Allah khair bro :D

I got about 50 more games but im gona release them 2 at a time for suspense lol

by the way I beat ur high score in sonic tetris :D hehe

akulion
01-04-2006, 07:16 AM
just a word of caution!!!

Dont end up additcted to the arcade because you dont wana end up like sister Henrietta here....

NYC Sister Henrietta caught
in the wave of P2P Arcade addiction

lol

Nawal89
01-04-2006, 02:26 PM
^loool

MuslimWays
01-04-2006, 02:48 PM
lolz good joke, hey akulion I am thinking about having the game section aswell... that will bring in young kids, and slowly they will start to move into the Islamic sections of the site, wat do u think?

akulion
01-04-2006, 04:08 PM
its a great idea bro!!

the more better all of us Muslims can make our sites the better Islam can benefit from it

like lemme give u example...one of our members has a Christian child and he dosent learn about Islam at all and is usually playing flash games online at different sites

When I launched the arcade - woo hoo he is there challenging me and its cool because now he will be at an islamic site and even if he just plays games atleast he will learn a few things here and there like u know when Eid comes he will see the big Eid Mubarak sign etc etc, so every bit helps!

Go for it bro ... but 1 word, the arcade was a real headache to install the instructions of the author are rubbish because he leaves out some major key points from them! But dont worry together we can get it up and runnin for u as well insha'Allah :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.