/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Droppin by...

BlissfullyJaded
02-24-2005, 10:41 PM
Assalaamu alaikum brothers/sisters,

I'm new to this forum (in case that wasn't obvious ;)). Looks like a wonderful and informative forum mashaAllah. :)

InshaAllah I'll be postin around here!

Keep up the good work... :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khaldun
02-24-2005, 10:43 PM
:sl:

SubhanAllah if mm_ca04 found her way here...then this site is sure to flurish subhanAllah sister may Allah make you a source of inspiration for the rest of us.

kadafi
02-24-2005, 10:52 PM
:sl: sis,

Welcome to the forum!

BlissfullyJaded
02-25-2005, 01:18 AM

Jazakallah khair brothers. That was too kind of you brother Khaldun. InshaAllah we will benefit of each other though.

I just realized..it says introduce myself, so I should comply and introduce myself. :)

Well, my name is mm_ca04 (Noo, my parents didn't name me that, trust me they gave me a wonderful name, but ermm..well, don't worry over that. ;)) I'm 16 yrs old, born and raised in the USA, and the youngest of 4 children. I'm still in high school, 11th grade to be exact.. But I'm gonna be graduating early, so inshaAllah this is my last yr.

Anythin else? ;D

Oh btw: kewl smiles you'll have here. :applaud:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdulkadir
02-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Mash-allah sister welcome to this forum hope you enjoy your stay :applaud:

h1jabi_sista
02-25-2005, 07:26 PM
:sister:
AS SALAM ALKIUM SISTA! WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!!!
May you help us strengthen our iman and may we help you strengthen your iman inshallah!!!! :) :)

:w:
:sister:

Uma Rayanah
02-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Asalaamu Alikum...

Welcome sis...

make ur self confo.. lookin 4word 2 ur topicz inshallah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!