Mr. Chris, USA, 36, Accountant
Your name was involved in a TV program and was wondering if the information said in that show was correct regarding about an experiment you did for water from Zamzam that is in Saudi Arabia. I'm really interested to know more about this issue.
Thank you for your information. I took a look at the program you sent. I remember that I invited him over my seminar in Cairo, Egypt last March as a Muslim leader.
However, I did not have an interpretor, Japanese-Arabic, I had to speak my poor English and Mr. Karim interpreted into Arabic from my English. Thus I assume that what I said was not interpreted correctly.
As for the ZamZam water you asked, it is true that we could see a beautiful double crystal (one over another one) with six points when we dilluted by 1000. And I commented that maybe it created a double crystal since the word consists of two words.
I've already experimented on the 99 word of God or Koran about four years ago and showed the results in a book.
However, we are not Muslim and cannot read Arabic. So we put the Arabic words on the water bottle and left it over twenty four hours. Then photographed it. It is true that each crystals were unique and beautiful.
This is comment from Dr. Emoto.
Our institute has checked the information used in the program and found there might be misunderstandings or misinformation that had not been sent correctly. We'd like to list up some correction as below.
1. Dr. Emoto had an idea of water crystal photograph technology from snow crystal from the sky. He did experiment with hypothesis that the difference of water would make difference in the shape of water crystal because each snow crystal shows unique shape. Thus, he does not deny the result of research saying each snow crystal has unique shape and his stance does not deny that theory at all.
2. The temperature in the observation room is minus five degrees Celsius, not minus seven degrees Celsius.
3. Dr. Emoto and all staffs are NOT scientists.
4. In the program, there was a comment "The samples came from two different wells, two different rivers, from two different lakes. I almost went crazy and thought this was witchcraft". However, Dr. Emoto never made such a comment. We're sure that was misunderstanding or something.
5. As for Zam Zam water, Dr. Emoto just mentioned his comments on the Zam Zam water through his water crystal experiment. We're sure that there was not any comment from third parties.
6. We diluted 0.1cc of the Zam Zam water with 100cc of water.
7. As for the 99 names of the Allah, we did NOT play the names to water. We showed Arabic characters on paper to water just as Dr. Emoto said.
8. In the program, there was a comment, "We said: water, you are impure. You are not suited for consumption. The water in this case, did not freeze, or produced an extremely ugly crystal". However, we did NOT say such words to water. We just showed negative words to water in our experiment.
Especially Dr. Emoto never said "Water, you're dirty. You're not good to drink." to water.
9. Dr. Emoto succeeded in water crystal photograph in September, 1994 for the first time. Thus it's been 14 years since we experimented on water crystal photograph first.
10. There are three kinds of photobooks with the title of "Message from Water", not five. However, there're more than three kinds of books that introduce water crystal with different titles
11. In the program, there was comment " He wrote: "I have proven that water, that peculiar liquid, is capable of thinking, fathoming, feeling, getting excited, and expressing itself." However, Dr. Emoto did NOT comment like that, water is capable of thinking...etc. He uses expression of "water mirrors our mind" instead.
That is all comment from us.
We'd appreciate your continuous support for the message from water crystal.
Love & Gratitude
IHM General Institute