/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SOAS: Islamic Awareness Week

Far7an
02-25-2005, 12:26 PM
SOAS: The School of Oriental and African Studies will be having there islamic awareness week During next week Insha Allah, week commencing 28th february. I have some details of the talks:

Monday - 28th Feb - "From Kabul To Mekkah" - Yvonne Ridely - its not in the KHALILI LECTURE THEATRE..its in the JCR...which is basically..as u walk into the main building, its past the barriers...u will see ALL the muslims going in there, so just folllow the crowd

Tuesday -1st March - "where are you going" - Shadee ElMasry (phD student at SOAS) - in JCR

Thursdays - 3 March - "what is Islamism?" - Minsister Of Malaysia and Azzam Tammimi (director of the institute of Islamic political thought) - in the JCR

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
03-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Assalamu alaikum

My sources have told me that Alhamdulillah this was a very successful week. Apart from a few last minute changes everything went smoothly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.