/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Atheism and Theory of Evolution

News4U
02-25-2005, 08:44 PM
The theory of evolution constitutes the so-called scientific basis of various ideologies such as communism, Nazism, fascism, Zionism and racism that are derived from materialist philosophy. This ideological framework is what
lies behind its persistent promulgation over the last 130 years.

The theory of evolution and racism are closely related. The ideology of evolution considers man only as a "species". According to evolution, the inferiority of some races in comparison to other races is very natural. In 1904, an African native named "Ota Benga" was identified as "a primitive species affirming the theory of evolution" and was exhibited in a cage along with apes. In the same manner, the founders of America, who regarded Indians as an "inferior race closer to animals", did not refrain from "hunting" them like animals.

Hitler, a Jew (like the European settlers in Americana, Australia and Palestine) based his ideas on the superiority of the Aryan race on the theory of evolution. When writing his book, Mein Kampf (My Struggle), he was even inspired by the Darwinist concept of struggle for life. In the posters used in the war years for Nazi propaganda, the Nazis used to designate the human races other than the Aryan race as "De Beestmensch" (The Beast men). It was "Darwinism" that provided the "scientific" grounds for defining human
beings as "the beast men".

Karl Marx (another Jew), the founder of communism, was an atheist who was extremely antagonistic towards religion. Because the theory of evolution deniedthe existence of Allah, Marx ardently defended this theory. He had such a big fondness for Darwin that he even dedicated his book, Das Kapital, to Darwin and included a handwritten statement "To Darwin, from a true admirer of him, Karl Marx" in the German edition of the book. Marx thought that the theory of evolution was the materialists’ biggest weapon in their war against religion. (Source: Yahya-Harun website)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Genius
02-25-2005, 09:26 PM
Believe me Hitler was not a Jew.

root
02-26-2005, 09:25 PM
I think you should post within subjects that you actually are educated with. Since your post is utter nonsense.

Sorry my freind, but that is the worst thread in this forum.

The theory of evolution constitutes the so-called scientific basis of various ideologies such as communism, Nazism, fascism, Zionism and racism that are derived from materialist philosophy. This ideological framework is what
lies behind its persistent promulgation over the last 130 years.
It's interesting to note that Atheist's were badly persocuted by Nazi Germany and science books were ripped up and burned in mass public fires. I think the notion that "fascism, Zionism and racism" was in abundence with nazism which often puzzles me why the Nazi's initially refused Muslim's into their forces as "racially lower" than nazi Germany. Yet in the latter half of the second world war "Islamic Nazism" found many recruits amongst Muslims from around thw world in and particularly Bosnia. And history also records both Himler & Hitler were quick to exploit their fundamental acceptance to die in the name of their religion, even when fighting for nazi Germany. I also acknowledge the "Nazi British Corps" which although did not number hundreds of thousands, did number several hundred.

After meeting Hitler and Ribbentrop in Berlin in 1941, the Mufti was approached by Gottlob Berger, head of the SS Main Office in control of recruiting, and by Reichsfuehrer-SS Heinrich Himmler, who made him a part of the SS apparatus. In May, 1943, the Mufti was moved to the SS main office where he participated in the recruiting of Muslims in the Balkans, the USSR, the Middle East, and North Africa. The Grand Mufti was instrumental in the organization and formation of many Muslim units and formations in the Waffen SS and Wehrmacht. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims fought for Nazi Germany in the following formations and units: Two Bosnian Muslim Waffen SS Divisions, an Albanian Waffen SS Division in Kosovo-Metohija and Western Macedonia, the 21st Waffen Gebirgs Division der SS "Skanderbeg", a Muslim SS self-defense regiment in the Rashka (Sandzak) region of Serbia, the Arab Legion (Arabisches Freiheitskorps), the Arab Brigade, the Ostmusselmanische SS-Regiment, the Ostturkischen Waffen Verband der SS made up of Turkistanis, the Waffengruppe der-SS Krim, formations consisting of Chechen Muslims from Chechnya, and a Tatar Regiment der-SS made up of Crimean Tatars, and other Muslim formations in the Waffen SS and Wehrmacht, in Bosnia-Hercegovina, the Balkans, North Africa, Nazi-occupied areas of the Soviet Union, and the Middle East.
I fail to see the logic in your comparisom with your post.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.