× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Report bad ads?

    Yesterday and today, I am extremely angry because I noticed yesterday that my Dua for reversal of time is lusthood, it is just lusthood. And I am having also problems with convincing that Islam is the only true religion. I am also very jealous that others have parents which are practical true Muslims, and I am in a family which is half Muslim and half Christian(I mean they are divided).

    Please, just pray for God To Make me die with reciting shahada at my death time, and to be my death time during Ramadan at night while, I am sleeping. Because, I just also noticed that my mother will never accept Islam no matter how much I try. Really, I cannot go on in future while suffering a lot. I cannot even relax my mind, nor have a good concentration. I just want an eternal peace(I mean, to have a good death, a good Purgatory and good Hereafter and to go to Paradise without being punished at all). I dont want also to suffer even much while seeing my mother dead or any Christian member from my family. I had enouph of suffering. My life is too much resritrictions and too many laws, I cannot handle them. I want to die, finish. I want a wonderful and peaceful death.

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    246
    Threads
    68
    Reputation
    137
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    55
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    have you considered asking your Muslim father for guidance? and you can not guide your mother if she is not willing to change. i have a sister who practically apostasized, and married a non muslim (haram for females, major, not for males). my brother may have even been led astray, and claims himself he "despises religious people". on judgement day, it is every man for himself. do not feel suicidal for another my friend, because you are trekking on dangerous territory. did you know that if you suffer, and bear it with patience, and do not blame Allah, you earn reward for it, and your sins are a little bit or much erased each time, depending on how bad the suffering is? this is a test. it may even be a blessing in disguise. prophet muhammad (saws) even said, "there is not a single calamity even a pricking by a thorn but allah expiates your sins (if by accident and not you doing it to yourself)." notice the commentary i added. you can not wish for suffering to happen. but you must also bear it wisth patience and not fall into sin. and you are trekking on dangerous territory. did you know suicide leads to eternal hellfire? even thinking of wanting to die is dangerous, because you may cause it to happen subconsciosuly intentionally. itll be ok.

    - - - Updated - - -

    it says in the quran in chapter 94 verses 5-6 "indeed with hardship there is ease" "indeed with hardship there is ease"

  4. #3
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    have you considered asking your Muslim father for guidance? and you can not guide your mother if she is not willing to change. i have a sister who practically apostasized, and married a non muslim (haram for females, major, not for males). my brother may have even been led astray, and claims himself he "despises religious people". on judgement day, it is every man for himself. do not feel suicidal for another my friend, because you are trekking on dangerous territory. did you know that if you suffer, and bear it with patience, and do not blame Allah, you earn reward for it, and your sins are a little bit or much erased each time, depending on how bad the suffering is? this is a test. it may even be a blessing in disguise. prophet muhammad (saws) even said, "there is not a single calamity even a pricking by a thorn but allah expiates your sins (if by accident and not you doing it to yourself)." notice the commentary i added. you can not wish for suffering to happen. but you must also bear it wisth patience and not fall into sin. and you are trekking on dangerous territory. did you know suicide leads to eternal hellfire? even thinking of wanting to die is dangerous, because you may cause it to happen subconsciosuly intentionally. itll be ok.

    - - - Updated - - -

    it says in the quran in chapter 94 verses 5-6 "indeed with hardship there is ease" "indeed with hardship there is ease"
    Just today in morning I have insulted time badly, and I feel terrible. My life is upside down, I feel like I live in a world with full of restrictions and unpleasent laws. I am very limited, and I have just called my mother an evil deciever female demon who shaped into a human out of intens anger because that I did not got what others have such as: having a true believing mother, I did not had even a true believing grandfather while others do have, and I dont like to live with this idea that only half from my family will be in Paradise. I want all of my family including me. I dont know how can I find peace for myself if I did not had this?? I wish I can learn to have patience like other strong Muslims do. How can I learn to have patience?
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 01-16-2019 at 05:59 PM.

  5. #4
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    246
    Threads
    68
    Reputation
    137
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    55
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Just today in morning I have insulted time badly, and I feel terrible. My life is upside down, I feel like I live in a world with full of restrictions and unpleasent laws. I am very limited, and I have just called my mother an evil deciever female demon who shaped into a human out of intens anger because that I did not got what others have such as: having a true believing mother, I did not had even a true believing grandfather while others do have, and I dont like to live with this idea that only half from my family will be in Paradise. I want all of my family including me. I dont know how can I find peace for myself if I did not had this?? I wish I can learn to have patience like other strong Muslims do. How can I learn to have patience?
    You are not Allah. You can not judge whether a person is a believer in this world or not. It is not up to you to punish or reward someone for being a believer in this world or not. It is up to Allah in both this world and in the next.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Just today in morning I have insulted time badly, and I feel terrible. My life is upside down, I feel like I live in a world with full of restrictions and unpleasent laws. I am very limited, and I have just called my mother an evil deciever female demon who shaped into a human out of intens anger because that I did not got what others have such as: having a true believing mother, I did not had even a true believing grandfather while others do have, and I dont like to live with this idea that only half from my family will be in Paradise. I want all of my family including me. I dont know how can I find peace for myself if I did not had this?? I wish I can learn to have patience like other strong Muslims do. How can I learn to have patience?
    but it is ok, whats done is done, just apologize, and don't do it again.
    | Likes Eric H liked this post

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    You are not Allah. You can not judge whether a person is a believer in this world or not. It is not up to you to punish or reward someone for being a believer in this world or not. It is up to Allah in both this world and in the next.

    - - - Updated - - -

    but it is ok, whats done is done, just aapologize
    Then how can I get if I called her a rejector of Truth? She asked me "do you think God discriminates others?" and I,tood her "thats how I feel" I dont like that God Made Heaven be only for Muslims, I wished for He To Make Heaven be for also Christians, because I want to meet all my family there so that I can be pleased with life. How can get used to this life if this life means no music and no having dog as pet? I am having a dog as my pet because I want to walk with someone all the time outside if I dont have... its hard to say. I'm feeling like my life is a misery without music, because I like listening to music, but since I noticed that, I quit listening to music in angry state. And now my mother thinks that I am crazy just because she dont understand Islam.

  8. #6
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    have you considered asking your Muslim father for guidance? and you can not guide your mother if she is not willing to change. i have a sister who practically apostasized, and married a non muslim (haram for females, major, not for males). my brother may have even been led astray, and claims himself he "despises religious people". on judgement day, it is every man for himself. do not feel suicidal for another my friend, because you are trekking on dangerous territory. did you know that if you suffer, and bear it with patience, and do not blame Allah, you earn reward for it, and your sins are a little bit or much erased each time, depending on how bad the suffering is? this is a test. it may even be a blessing in disguise. prophet muhammad (saws) even said, "there is not a single calamity even a pricking by a thorn but allah expiates your sins (if by accident and not you doing it to yourself)." notice the commentary i added. you can not wish for suffering to happen. but you must also bear it wisth patience and not fall into sin. and you are trekking on dangerous territory. did you know suicide leads to eternal hellfire? even thinking of wanting to die is dangerous, because you may cause it to happen subconsciosuly intentionally. itll be ok.

    - - - Updated - - -

    it says in the quran in chapter 94 verses 5-6 "indeed with hardship there is ease" "indeed with hardship there is ease"
    What do you mean that I will cause it subconciously intentionally?

  9. #7
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    246
    Threads
    68
    Reputation
    137
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    55
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    What do you mean that I will cause it subconciously intentionally?
    you may cause it to happen on purpose without realizing it. also, its debatable whether or not music is haram, youd have to ask an alim. some scholars say immoral music is haram, others say all of it is. the people on here say all of it is. i personally dont listen to any of it because it distracts me from Allah.

    and when i say you may cause it to happen, like you may get so obsessed with the topic of dying that you eventually kill yourself, or....something dangerous may be happening and you may think it 's a "sign" when in fact you just need to be more careful

  10. #8
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    you may cause it to happen on purpose without realizing it. also, its debatable whether or not music is haram, youd have to ask an alim. some scholars say immoral music is haram, others say all of it is. the people on here say all of it is. i personally dont listen to any of it because it distracts me from Allah.

    and when i say you may cause it to happen, like you may get so obsessed with the topic of dying that you eventually kill yourself, or....something dangerous may be happening and you may think it 's a "sign" when in fact you just need to be more careful
    Aha, ok. Well, hopefully I will not go that far to the point of doing something sinful. Is it really sinful and something to be rejected definitely if I seek for death in the time I want? If yes, why would that be sinful and haram?
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 01-16-2019 at 06:44 PM.

  11. #9
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    246
    Threads
    68
    Reputation
    137
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    55
    Likes (Received)
    53

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Aha, ok. Well, hopefully I will not go that far to the point of doing something sinful. Is it really sinful and something to be rejected definitely if I seek for death in the time I want? If yes, why would that be sinful and haram?
    because only Allah can decide when you die. Allah has predetermined when (and how) you die, and your life does not belong to you. it is a trust given to you by Allah to take good care of.

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    because only Allah can decide when you die. Allah has predetermined when (and how) you die, and your life does not belong to you. it is a trust given to you by Allah to take good care of.
    Sometimes this matter can be extremely spooky. I wished for my death to be during Ramadan, for it is a blessed month. I heard also that if you die during Ramadan, you surely will have forgiveness.

  14. #11
    *charisma*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,722
    Threads
    193
    Reputation
    49967
    Rep Power
    117
    Likes (Given)
    1243
    Likes (Received)
    2809

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Assalamu Alaikum

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Yesterday and today, I am extremely angry because I noticed yesterday that my Dua for reversal of time is lusthood, it is just lusthood. And I am having also problems with convincing that Islam is the only true religion. I am also very jealous that others have parents which are practical true Muslims, and I am in a family which is half Muslim and half Christian(I mean they are divided).

    Please, just pray for God To Make me die with reciting shahada at my death time, and to be my death time during Ramadan at night while, I am sleeping. Because, I just also noticed that my mother will never accept Islam no matter how much I try. Really, I cannot go on in future while suffering a lot. I cannot even relax my mind, nor have a good concentration. I just want an eternal peace(I mean, to have a good death, a good Purgatory and good Hereafter and to go to Paradise without being punished at all). I dont want also to suffer even much while seeing my mother dead or any Christian member from my family. I had enouph of suffering. My life is too much resritrictions and too many laws, I cannot handle them. I want to die, finish. I want a wonderful and peaceful death.
    I can tell you love your mother so much! But maybe you get so frustrated with her because you also want her to go to paradise with you one day. Inshallah she will, but you should be kind to her and treat her well. Do not be angry with her too much. SHe is still your mother. Even if she were a muslim, it does not mean that everything will be perfect. Sometimes even Muslim children are more religious than their muslim parents and it can be frustrating too. I know how you feel. But if you are a great example to them Allah will guide them inshallah. Sometimes it happens later in life so you should not be so sad. You are the closest example to a muslim right now to for her to see. If you are patient with her and love her, don't you think she will see the changes in you and maybe she will understand how Islam is making you a better son and a better person? If you keep arguing with her and insulting her, maybe she will say "Oh islam is making him act this way!" So be kind to your parents because this is what Allah asks us to do and because she is your mother who loves you and takes care of you.

    Do not dwell so much on time reversal. This is silly. You are growing up now, you have to think more like a strong man than a little boy. If you make a mistake, then you fix it as much as you can. Apologize when you are wrong, be kind if you were mean, help someone else when they need help. If you miss your chance to be good, then Allah gives you a whole new day to be better than yesterday. You will become a stronger minded individual when you do this. If you are ready to meet Allah, then I hope you are perfect (which no one is!). If you are not perfect, then every second that you are alive is a chance to ask for forgiveness or do a good deed. You make things too complicated for yourself and this is why life feels restrictive. You have to look at the bigger picture
    | Likes Eric H, Nitro Zeus liked this post
    Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    D e a t h

    is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

    the hardest
    of all things before it

  15. #12
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by *charisma* View Post
    Assalamu Alaikum



    I can tell you love your mother so much! But maybe you get so frustrated with her because you also want her to go to paradise with you one day. Inshallah she will, but you should be kind to her and treat her well. Do not be angry with her too much. SHe is still your mother. Even if she were a muslim, it does not mean that everything will be perfect. Sometimes even Muslim children are more religious than their muslim parents and it can be frustrating too. I know how you feel. But if you are a great example to them Allah will guide them inshallah. Sometimes it happens later in life so you should not be so sad. You are the closest example to a muslim right now to for her to see. If you are patient with her and love her, don't you think she will see the changes in you and maybe she will understand how Islam is making you a better son and a better person? If you keep arguing with her and insulting her, maybe she will say "Oh islam is making him act this way!" So be kind to your parents because this is what Allah asks us to do and because she is your mother who loves you and takes care of you.

    Do not dwell so much on time reversal. This is silly. You are growing up now, you have to think more like a strong man than a little boy. If you make a mistake, then you fix it as much as you can. Apologize when you are wrong, be kind if you were mean, help someone else when they need help. If you miss your chance to be good, then Allah gives you a whole new day to be better than yesterday. You will become a stronger minded individual when you do this. If you are ready to meet Allah, then I hope you are perfect (which no one is!). If you are not perfect, then every second that you are alive is a chance to ask for forgiveness or do a good deed. You make things too complicated for yourself and this is why life feels restrictive. You have to look at the bigger picture
    The main reason people say bad things about Islam including my mother, that is because of those morons from ISIS. I have an idea, what do you thibk If I can cause some Christians and Jews to start a terrorism groups, so that I can prove that anyone can be terrorist and that the religion does not teach terrorism, what do you think of this idea? Like this, I can try to wake up others's minds to reality about Islam. I will try as much as I can to implement your advise. Anyway, the reason I was with this wish is because, I am not that kind of person who wants to corrupt the religion just like others did, or to reject it. I am the person who seeks God's Permission. Because some of His Laws are hard to be implemented and to acommodate. And if the permission is not granted, then I have no choice but to force myself to acommodate like others have did. How can I ask God not To reveal on that Day what I have asked for? Because, I dont want anyone to know about my secrets unless I decide to tell. And some of my secrets are top secrets. You are right, but the truth is that if I'm very limited on almost everything(I mean, if I want to pray for my grandfather's forgiveness, then I'm prohibited and that is hurtful because I do not know his future and I want to make him a big surprize from my side as a thanx for being with me. And if I want for example to draw anything it is animated, then I'm restricted. And if I want to listen to music, I feel restricted. It is hurtful to think a life without music, because the reason I want to listen to music, is because I want to develop in Theology, art on music etc... so that I can have many intresting topics to discuss with anyone. And also, when I listen to music I feel much relaxed. And if I dont listen, I dony know how it will be my life without it. My mother keeps teeling me that even birds to sing, and if God were to decree to prohibit music, then today birds will not sing neither the waters and the air would not make music. I'm so confused, I wished to see this also from the Prophet saying the same as my mother told me). It seems like I've been too much effected by ev temptations, that is why I am like this so obsessive, my point of view. If the Prophet were to say like this as my mother told me, then I would obey my parents. And also, I dont like the fact that we are living in the signs of End of times because it is freaking scary, I wished that the first minor sign of the Last Day not to be the death of the Prophet but to be the Sun rises from West, and then to appear dajjal, Jesus christ, etc... Now I'm very scared of this thibking that maybe after 1billion of years in futurs, ths Sun will appear from the West, my guesses and that would be too short. It is really scary death that makes me to run away from it and to find shelter, because I do not know what my situation be in Purgatory. I do have self trust because I have no knowledge of this. I will try to do right things so that I can have a bright and wonderful future and death too.
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 01-17-2019 at 08:57 AM.

  16. #13
    *charisma*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,722
    Threads
    193
    Reputation
    49967
    Rep Power
    117
    Likes (Given)
    1243
    Likes (Received)
    2809

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    I will try as much as I can to implement your advise. Anyway, the reason I was with this wish is because, I am not that kind of person who wants to corrupt the religion just like others did, or to reject it. I am the person who seeks God's Permission.
    This is a great quality and you should hold on to it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Because some of His Laws are hard to be implemented and to acommodate. And if the permission is not granted, then I have no choice but to force myself to acommodate like others have did. How can I ask God not To reveal on that Day what I have asked for? Because, I dont want anyone to know about my secrets unless I decide to tell. And some of my secrets are top secrets. You are right, but the truth is that if I'm very limited on almost everything(I mean, if I want to pray for my grandfather's forgiveness, then I'm prohibited and that is hurtful because I do not know his future and I want to make him a big surprize from my side as a thanx for being with me. And if I want for example to draw anything it is animated, then I'm restricted. And if I want to listen to music, I feel restricted. It is hurtful to think a life without music, because the reason I want to listen to music, is because I want to develop in Theology, art on music etc... so that I can have many intresting topics to discuss with anyone. And also, when I listen to music I feel much relaxed. And if I dont listen, I dony know how it will be my life without it. My mother keeps teeling me that even birds to sing, and if God were to decree to prohibit music, then today birds will not sing neither the waters and the air would not make music. I'm so confused, I wished to see this also from the Prophet saying the same as my mother told me). It seems like I've been too much effected by ev temptations, that is why I am like this so obsessive, my point of view. If the Prophet were to say like this as my mother told me, then I would obey my parents.
    I don't know what you mean by secrets. But if you have a secret then no one will know it except Allah. If someone else knows it then it must be you who told it or someone has seen you. Sometimes mothers can also tell because they are our mothers and they know if we are hiding something. But that is ok because that's your mother.

    Now about your grandfather. If he has already passed away then his judgement is with Allah now. Allah created him and Allah will take care of him after his death. Maybe you feel sadness because you love your grandfather and wish to meet him in the afterlife, but in the afterlife we will not feel any sadness and these feelings you have they will go away. Allah is also just and fair. Who knows where your grandfather will end up? Only Allah knows. You can at least take this as a lesson and pray for your family members who are alive.

    If you can imagine that this life is like a blink of an eye compared to the afterlife. If I showed you a picture for just one second, you will not cry about it. You will not dwell on it. You will probably forget it in one day. This is what this world is like when we are in the afterlife. It will not matter anymore because it is just one second of our entire real lives when we take into consideration the life we will live in the afterlife.

    About drawing, music and certain restrictions, they really don't matter, don't give them importance. You can find things which give you pleasure and that are halal. For example, I was never attached to music but I liked to listen to it for the words sometimes, so i would read the lyrics instead. Then I realized that it is like poetry so i started to write poems even though I hated writing. This made me a better writer and made me excel in school more. I also felt pressure that I should know a song because others know it. But one day (when I was much younger), I found a blog that had a beautiful surah reciting in the back. I LOVED this surah soo much I would listen to it everyday. I didn't even know the name of the surah, I didn't know the reciter. I didn't know the meanings of the ayahs, but it warmed my heart subhanallah. I decided I wanted to start memorizing it. I realized I can memorize music so easy, I could tell you the artist, and the name of the song, but I did not know anything about this surah and it was difficult to memorize even though it was more beautiful than anything I ever heard. I felt very sad and even cried a bit lol. So I said to myself that I will not listen to music again until I memorize the quran. By just making this small changes, everything around me changed too. I taught myself how to read and write arabic. I learned about the Quran, I wore hijaab even though I was the only one in my whole school to wear it. There was NO masjid or muslims by me except for my family. I would get angry with my family too because they were not religious. I would argue with my mom and brother because they loved to listen to music. I did not have anyone praying nor showing me how to pray. But I continued to change and I learned how to do everything on my own and I would be kind to my family and be an example even though I felt sad about the fact that maybe they will go to hell for not performing their religious duties. Today my mother mashallah is more religious than I am, and before my brother passed away, he was giving dawah mashallah and was thirsty for the deen. More people know what Islam is because we are an example of it. My point is, when you leave the things that Allah does not like, then he will open doors for better things. Allah guided my family when I had no expectations even that they would ever change. If you complain without making good changes to your life, then nothing will happen.

    You cannot listen to music, but listening to the birds is halaal, and the wind, and the movements in the earth. These all make you reflect how beautiful our surroundings are. The music these days teach us immoral things. If you read about the life of these artists they are miserable, full of drugs, addiction, and emptiness. Many of them commit suicide or die because of their lifestyle.

    You can draw things which will help humanity and the ummah like drawing or animating the systems in the body or aspects of the world and nature. You can listen to lectures and anasheed. You can write. There are many other halal things which you can do. If a song comes on you can simply leave the room or listen to something else. There is no need to get frustrated or feel angry and argue with your family. As long as you know it is wrong and you prevent yourself from doing the wrong thing then ALlah will reward you inshallah. You can have a great discussion with anyone about anything without delving into the haram things. If someone is interested in theology then they will be interested in learning about Islam. And about art, there is islamic art which is some of the best and complex art in the world! There is nothing wrong with learning how to do this type of art. And as far as art goes, the best art is historical so you can just learn about that to have discussions. Modern art is not as appreciated.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    The main reason people say bad things about Islam including my mother, that is because of those morons from ISIS. I have an idea, what do you thibk If I can cause some Christians and Jews to start a terrorism groups, so that I can prove that anyone can be terrorist and that the religion does not teach terrorism, what do you think of this idea? Like this, I can try to wake up others's minds to reality about Islam.
    THis is not a good idea. There are bad people in all religious and non religious groups. You do not need to prove that because it is already there. Islam just gets a lot of media report, and that is ok because believe it or not more people are becoming Muslim because of it. They get interested to see why muslims are hated and instead learn the real truth and become muslims.
    Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    D e a t h

    is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

    the hardest
    of all things before it

  17. #14
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by *charisma* View Post
    This is a great quality and you should hold on to it!



    I don't know what you mean by secrets. But if you have a secret then no one will know it except Allah. If someone else knows it then it must be you who told it or someone has seen you. Sometimes mothers can also tell because they are our mothers and they know if we are hiding something. But that is ok because that's your mother.

    Now about your grandfather. If he has already passed away then his judgement is with Allah now. Allah created him and Allah will take care of him after his death. Maybe you feel sadness because you love your grandfather and wish to meet him in the afterlife, but in the afterlife we will not feel any sadness and these feelings you have they will go away. Allah is also just and fair. Who knows where your grandfather will end up? Only Allah knows. You can at least take this as a lesson and pray for your family members who are alive.

    If you can imagine that this life is like a blink of an eye compared to the afterlife. If I showed you a picture for just one second, you will not cry about it. You will not dwell on it. You will probably forget it in one day. This is what this world is like when we are in the afterlife. It will not matter anymore because it is just one second of our entire real lives when we take into consideration the life we will live in the afterlife.

    About drawing, music and certain restrictions, they really don't matter, don't give them importance. You can find things which give you pleasure and that are halal. For example, I was never attached to music but I liked to listen to it for the words sometimes, so i would read the lyrics instead. Then I realized that it is like poetry so i started to write poems even though I hated writing. This made me a better writer and made me excel in school more. I also felt pressure that I should know a song because others know it. But one day (when I was much younger), I found a blog that had a beautiful surah reciting in the back. I LOVED this surah soo much I would listen to it everyday. I didn't even know the name of the surah, I didn't know the reciter. I didn't know the meanings of the ayahs, but it warmed my heart subhanallah. I decided I wanted to start memorizing it. I realized I can memorize music so easy, I could tell you the artist, and the name of the song, but I did not know anything about this surah and it was difficult to memorize even though it was more beautiful than anything I ever heard. I felt very sad and even cried a bit lol. So I said to myself that I will not listen to music again until I memorize the quran. By just making this small changes, everything around me changed too. I taught myself how to read and write arabic. I learned about the Quran, I wore hijaab even though I was the only one in my whole school to wear it. There was NO masjid or muslims by me except for my family. I would get angry with my family too because they were not religious. I would argue with my mom and brother because they loved to listen to music. I did not have anyone praying nor showing me how to pray. But I continued to change and I learned how to do everything on my own and I would be kind to my family and be an example even though I felt sad about the fact that maybe they will go to hell for not performing their religious duties. Today my mother mashallah is more religious than I am, and before my brother passed away, he was giving dawah mashallah and was thirsty for the deen. More people know what Islam is because we are an example of it. My point is, when you leave the things that Allah does not like, then he will open doors for better things. Allah guided my family when I had no expectations even that they would ever change. If you complain without making good changes to your life, then nothing will happen.

    You cannot listen to music, but listening to the birds is halaal, and the wind, and the movements in the earth. These all make you reflect how beautiful our surroundings are. The music these days teach us immoral things. If you read about the life of these artists they are miserable, full of drugs, addiction, and emptiness. Many of them commit suicide or die because of their lifestyle.

    You can draw things which will help humanity and the ummah like drawing or animating the systems in the body or aspects of the world and nature. You can listen to lectures and anasheed. You can write. There are many other halal things which you can do. If a song comes on you can simply leave the room or listen to something else. There is no need to get frustrated or feel angry and argue with your family. As long as you know it is wrong and you prevent yourself from doing the wrong thing then ALlah will reward you inshallah. You can have a great discussion with anyone about anything without delving into the haram things. If someone is interested in theology then they will be interested in learning about Islam. And about art, there is islamic art which is some of the best and complex art in the world! There is nothing wrong with learning how to do this type of art. And as far as art goes, the best art is historical so you can just learn about that to have discussions. Modern art is not as appreciated.

    - - - Updated - - -



    THis is not a good idea. There are bad people in all religious and non religious groups. You do not need to prove that because it is already there. Islam just gets a lot of media report, and that is ok because believe it or not more people are becoming Muslim because of it. They get interested to see why muslims are hated and instead learn the real truth and become muslims.
    I mean, sometimes when I ask God something, I feel little bit insecure and self untrusted if I were to tell to others anything. And there are also some biological human law that has its consequences very scary, such as:

    drinking too much sparkling water=kidney stones(this is scary). And also, I love drinking pepsi and sparkling water, but sometimes I drink them and I may not notice that I have strong desires for drinking(addiction). That is why I wish for reversal of time so that new biological laws can be changed, so that I wont be scared of violateling any law. And sometimes when I make Dua, I have the senzation that it is shameful, and God can reveal this to whole of His Creation as a punishment.
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 01-17-2019 at 11:04 AM.

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by *charisma* View Post
    This is a great quality and you should hold on to it!



    I don't know what you mean by secrets. But if you have a secret then no one will know it except Allah. If someone else knows it then it must be you who told it or someone has seen you. Sometimes mothers can also tell because they are our mothers and they know if we are hiding something. But that is ok because that's your mother.

    Now about your grandfather. If he has already passed away then his judgement is with Allah now. Allah created him and Allah will take care of him after his death. Maybe you feel sadness because you love your grandfather and wish to meet him in the afterlife, but in the afterlife we will not feel any sadness and these feelings you have they will go away. Allah is also just and fair. Who knows where your grandfather will end up? Only Allah knows. You can at least take this as a lesson and pray for your family members who are alive.

    If you can imagine that this life is like a blink of an eye compared to the afterlife. If I showed you a picture for just one second, you will not cry about it. You will not dwell on it. You will probably forget it in one day. This is what this world is like when we are in the afterlife. It will not matter anymore because it is just one second of our entire real lives when we take into consideration the life we will live in the afterlife.

    About drawing, music and certain restrictions, they really don't matter, don't give them importance. You can find things which give you pleasure and that are halal. For example, I was never attached to music but I liked to listen to it for the words sometimes, so i would read the lyrics instead. Then I realized that it is like poetry so i started to write poems even though I hated writing. This made me a better writer and made me excel in school more. I also felt pressure that I should know a song because others know it. But one day (when I was much younger), I found a blog that had a beautiful surah reciting in the back. I LOVED this surah soo much I would listen to it everyday. I didn't even know the name of the surah, I didn't know the reciter. I didn't know the meanings of the ayahs, but it warmed my heart subhanallah. I decided I wanted to start memorizing it. I realized I can memorize music so easy, I could tell you the artist, and the name of the song, but I did not know anything about this surah and it was difficult to memorize even though it was more beautiful than anything I ever heard. I felt very sad and even cried a bit lol. So I said to myself that I will not listen to music again until I memorize the quran. By just making this small changes, everything around me changed too. I taught myself how to read and write arabic. I learned about the Quran, I wore hijaab even though I was the only one in my whole school to wear it. There was NO masjid or muslims by me except for my family. I would get angry with my family too because they were not religious. I would argue with my mom and brother because they loved to listen to music. I did not have anyone praying nor showing me how to pray. But I continued to change and I learned how to do everything on my own and I would be kind to my family and be an example even though I felt sad about the fact that maybe they will go to hell for not performing their religious duties. Today my mother mashallah is more religious than I am, and before my brother passed away, he was giving dawah mashallah and was thirsty for the deen. More people know what Islam is because we are an example of it. My point is, when you leave the things that Allah does not like, then he will open doors for better things. Allah guided my family when I had no expectations even that they would ever change. If you complain without making good changes to your life, then nothing will happen.

    You cannot listen to music, but listening to the birds is halaal, and the wind, and the movements in the earth. These all make you reflect how beautiful our surroundings are. The music these days teach us immoral things. If you read about the life of these artists they are miserable, full of drugs, addiction, and emptiness. Many of them commit suicide or die because of their lifestyle.

    You can draw things which will help humanity and the ummah like drawing or animating the systems in the body or aspects of the world and nature. You can listen to lectures and anasheed. You can write. There are many other halal things which you can do. If a song comes on you can simply leave the room or listen to something else. There is no need to get frustrated or feel angry and argue with your family. As long as you know it is wrong and you prevent yourself from doing the wrong thing then ALlah will reward you inshallah. You can have a great discussion with anyone about anything without delving into the haram things. If someone is interested in theology then they will be interested in learning about Islam. And about art, there is islamic art which is some of the best and complex art in the world! There is nothing wrong with learning how to do this type of art. And as far as art goes, the best art is historical so you can just learn about that to have discussions. Modern art is not as appreciated.

    - - - Updated - - -



    THis is not a good idea. There are bad people in all religious and non religious groups. You do not need to prove that because it is already there. Islam just gets a lot of media report, and that is ok because believe it or not more people are becoming Muslim because of it. They get interested to see why muslims are hated and instead learn the real truth and become muslims.
    Drawing that can help the Muslims, like what?? Like drawing of Mona lisa? What kind of drawing can actually help Muslims in doing good? I was planning to write my first fictional novel after I graduate high school, and I going to call it "the gods of Makkah" and the novel is based on the stories similar to Hercules. And any believer who reads it, must have mind that it is a fictional one. And I will put also a restriction age, like children under 18 are not allowed to read this book, they may read it when their parents are beside them only and with red color as an advertisement message. I've always wished to write my first succesful and excellent fictional novel like the writter who wrote novel about Herry Poter and it has become very successful. Or I can write a novel about Independence Day: Intergalactic battle. What do you think?
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 01-17-2019 at 12:56 PM.

  20. #16
    *charisma*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,722
    Threads
    193
    Reputation
    49967
    Rep Power
    117
    Likes (Given)
    1243
    Likes (Received)
    2809

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    And there are also some biological human law that has its consequences very scary, such as:

    drinking too much sparkling water=kidney stones(this is scary). And also, I love drinking pepsi and sparkling water, but sometimes I drink them and I may not notice that I have strong desires for drinking(addiction). That is why I wish for reversal of time so that new biological laws can be changed, so that I wont be scared of violateling any law. And sometimes when I make Dua, I have the senzation that it is shameful, and God can reveal this to whole of His Creation as a punishment.
    What you want is a perfect world and this will not ever happen because Allah created you and this world to have faults. It is the way he tests us. The type of life you are asking for is not here it is in Jannah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Drawing that can help the Muslims, like what?? Like drawing of Mona lisa? What kind of drawing can actually help Muslims in doing good? I was planning to write my first fictional novel after I graduate high school, and I going to call it "the gods of Makkah" and the novel is based on the stories similar to Hercules. And any believer who reads it, must have mind that it is a fictional one. And I will put also a restriction age, like children under 18 are not allowed to read this book, they may read it when their parents are beside them only and with red color as an advertisement message. I've always wished to write my first succesful and excellent fictional novel like the writter who wrote novel about Herry Poter and it has become very successful. Or I can write a novel about Independence Day: Intergalactic battle. What do you think?
    Drawings that can help muslims such as models of medical discoveries, scientific pictures, maps, etc. I believe they are called scientific illustrators and they actually make a lot of money. There is also arabic calligraphy, and islamic art such as geometric designs. You can draw people and animals but you must remove facial features such as the eyes, nose, mouth, etc.

    Your stories are interesting and full of imagination, but it is better to write stories that will not represent shirk even if we know that they are not real. If you have a creative imagination and are talented at writing then you should have no problems writing a story that is Islamically acceptable.
    Last edited by *charisma*; 01-17-2019 at 01:59 PM.
    Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    D e a t h

    is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

    the hardest
    of all things before it

  21. #17
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by *charisma* View Post
    What you want is a perfect world and this will not ever happen because Allah created you and this world to have faults. It is the way he tests us. The type of life you are asking for is not here it is in Jannah.



    Drawings that can help muslims such as models of medical discoveries, scientific pictures, maps, etc. I believe they are called scientific illustrators and they actually make a lot of money. There is also arabic calligraphy, and islamic art such as geometric designs. You can draw people and animals but you must remove facial features such as the eyes, nose, mouth, etc.

    Your stories are interesting and full of imagination, but it is better to write stories that will not represent shirk even if we know that they are not real. If you have a creative imagination and are talented at writing then you should have no problems writing a story that is Islamically acceptable.
    Do you think that it is possible to achieve the ability of writing an excellent novel? Because, I want to be succesfull to the point where I can get millions of $ and€ and to the point where they can make video games based on my novels just like Grand theft auto vice city is made. I was also hinking of making a novel about Transformers: The Battle of Cybertron. Is there a Dua for achieving creative and awesom ideas for writing these novels to the point where people would wish to buy my novels? Becauzd, I really need money. What types of exmaples I made of writting fictional stories are Islamically accepted?
    Last edited by Nitro Zeus; 01-17-2019 at 02:58 PM.

  22. #18
    *charisma*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,722
    Threads
    193
    Reputation
    49967
    Rep Power
    117
    Likes (Given)
    1243
    Likes (Received)
    2809

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Do you think that it is possible to achieve the ability of writing an excellent novel? Because, I want to be succesfull to the point where I can get millions of $ and€ and to the point where they can make video games based on my novels just like Grand theft auto vice city is made. I was also hinking of making a novel about Transformers: The Battle of Cybertron. Is there a Dua for achieving creative and awesom ideas for writing these novels to the point where people would wish to buy my novels? Becauzd, I really need money. What types of exmaples I made of writting fictional stories are Islamically accepted?
    Sure it is possible. If it was possible for others, why can't it be possible for you? As long as you are doing the right things and obeying Allah. There are many du'as. You can say this one for example:



    You may also ask Allah anything you specifically want with your own words. Novels you can write about can be about anything just as long as there is no haram in them.
    Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    D e a t h

    is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

    the hardest
    of all things before it

  23. #19
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,244
    Threads
    315
    Reputation
    670
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    95
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?

    Quote Originally Posted by *charisma* View Post
    Sure it is possible. If it was possible for others, why can't it be possible for you? As long as you are doing the right things and obeying Allah. There are many du'as. You can say this one for example:



    You may also ask Allah anything you specifically want with your own words. Novels you can write about can be about anything just as long as there is no haram in them.
    What kind of offspring it is reffered in Dua?


  24. Hide
Hey there! Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Can you please pray for me to die this year during Ramadan as a Muslim?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. May We All Witness Ramadan This Year
    By lifestyle in forum Fasting, Ramadhan & Eid ul-Fitr
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2018, 12:50 PM
  2. Ramadan + 6 days Shawal=Entire Year
    By Muslim Woman in forum Fasting, Ramadhan & Eid ul-Fitr
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 04:02 AM
  3. My hope for you all Ramadan this year
    By جوري in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 09:32 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 09:38 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 09:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create