× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Results 41 to 60 of 63
  1. #1
    Array Junon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,983
    Threads
    307
    Reputation
    5887
    Rep Power
    64

    The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies (OP)


    Salaam

    Controversial but worth a watch.

    Click here
    Last edited by *charisma*; 12-23-2017 at 02:55 PM. Reason: video linked due to inappropriate language on thumbnail
    | Likes ahmed.younes, AllahIsAl-Malik liked this post

  2. #41
    Junon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,983
    Threads
    307
    Reputation
    5887
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    423
    Likes (Received)
    493

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Report bad ads?

    Salaam

    Quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    Let's try stay on topic
    I agree but since shes decided to personalise and engage in personal attacks, I'll respond in this thread.

    On her equalist beliefs.



    If you want a perfect example of the foolishness of pursuing mindless eqaulism between the sexes you get results like this.

    So Much for 'Father's Day' - in a Country Where Fatherhood is Dying Out

    Or how feminised education harms men.

    Blurb

    An updated and revised edition of the controversial classic--now more relevant than ever--argues that boys are the ones languishing socially and academically, resulting in staggering social and economic costs.
    Girls and women were once second-class citizens in the nation's schools. Americans responded w ith concerted efforts to give girls and women the attention and assistance that was long overdue. Now, after two major waves of feminism and decades of policy reform, women have made massive strides in education. Today they outperform men in nearly every measure of social, academic, and vocational well-being.

    Christina Hoff Sommers contends that it's time to take a hard look at present-day realities and recognize that boys need help. Called "provocative and controversial . . . impassioned and articulate" ("The Christian Science M"onitor), this edition of "The War Against Boys" offers a new preface and six radically revised chapters, plus updates on the current status of boys throughout the book.

    Sommers argues that the problem of male underachievement is persistent and worsening. Among the new topics Sommers tackles: how the war against boys is harming our economic future, and how boy-averse trends such as the decline of recess and zero-tolerance disciplinary policies have turned our schools into hostile environments for boys. As our schools become more feelings-centered, risk-averse, competition-free, and sedentary, they move further and further from the characteristic needs of boys. She offers realistic, achievable solutions to these problems that include boy-friendly pedagogy, character and vocational education, and the choice of single-sex classrooms.

    "The War Against Boys" is an incisive, rigorous, and heartfelt argument in favor of recognizing and confronting a new reality: boys are languishing in education and the price of continued neglect is economically and socially prohibitive.




    On the question of sexism it is entirely reasonable to be 'sexist' men or women who dont, tend to get into a lot of trouble. So much so that many are adopting 'old fashioned' attitudes and behaviours to protect themselves.

    Blurb

    Mike Pence has a policy. He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife. Our Vice President caught a lot of guff for having this somewhat prudish policy. Some even accused him of being a sexist, refusing to be left alone with women.

    But with the carnage and mayhem that was the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, Vice President Pence’s policy is starting to look very wise, even clairvoyant. And every man in America could stand to learn a lesson or two from our Vice President. Be smart. Buy this handbook and learn to practice “The Pence Principle.” Defend yourself, your career, your family, and your life from the false accusations of women today and into the future.




    And many more examples can be given.

    You see why Islam makes sense. Oh and incase you haven’t noticed this is an Islamic forum, we approve of traditional gender roles, dont like it? Leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by FilleTriste View Post
    To all you delusional, insecure grown men who made this thread and actively take part in it: I feel sorry for your wives, daughters, and mostly you. If you want to continue to fantasize about a world were women are imprisoned and on their knees, move this forum to the men-only section, as some of us females find it rather offensive. That is all I can ask of such an outrageous bunch. Thank you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And you might want to get rid of a few every day or important things from your life, as they were invented by women: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-40923649

    - - - Updated - - -

    And just so your ignorant brains know (though reading your posts, I highly doubt it, but I will still try <3), most of us (me included) fight for other things alongside women's rights, like men's mental health, as it is often disregarded considering they carry the (annoyingly generalized) label of the "stronger sex." We literally do not want men to lose their rights; you generalize too much (or your sources, if you may). You called me naive and young in another post, Mr. @Junon , but you yourself seem far more naive than me. And yes, @Mandy , this was the type of disrespect I was referring to. Just see how these absolute imbeciles have no regards for our struggles and pain -- of how many restrictions we face on a daily basis.
    Feminism 101. Unable to handle the argument, goes off on a tangent and instead engages in a demented rant in an attempt to shut down debate. Colour me shocked.

    I think Chris Rock gave some sage advice on the subject.



    A little unfair, but can apply to many women particularly feminists. In fact we can demonstrate it here.

    Spot the difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by FilleTriste View Post
    To all you delusional, insecure grown men who made this thread and actively take part in it: I feel sorry for your wives, daughters, and mostly you. If you want to continue to fantasize about a world were women are imprisoned and on their knees, move this forum to the men-only section, as some of us females find it rather offensive. That is all I can ask of such an outrageous bunch. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FilleTriste View Post
    And just so your ignorant brains know (though reading your posts, I highly doubt it, but I will still try <3), most of us (me included) fight for other things alongside women's rights, like men's mental health, as it is often disregarded considering they carry the (annoyingly generalized) label of the "stronger sex." We literally do not want men to lose their rights;
    Your the last person who should offer any advice on mens issues.

    And why exactly would this forum not be moved? So that more women can hate on you and your fellow misogynists? Just go express your insecurities on a gender-restricted area; it is the only deed I ask of you. Is it really that hard?
    If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Leave discussions to those who can handle it and go peddle your bile elsewhere.
    Last edited by Junon; 02-02-2019 at 01:39 AM. Reason: tidy up.

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #42
    FilleTriste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    63
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    181
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    71
    Likes (Received)
    37

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Quote Originally Posted by Junon View Post
    Salaam



    I agree but since shes decided to personalise and engaage in personal attacks, I'll respond in this thread.

    On her equalist beliefs.



    If you want a perfect example of the foolishness of pursuing mindless eqaulism between the sexes you get results like this.

    So Much for 'Father's Day' - in a Country Where Fatherhood is Dying Out

    Or how feminised education harms men.

    Blurb

    An updated and revised edition of the controversial classic--now more relevant than ever--argues that boys are the ones languishing socially and academically, resulting in staggering social and economic costs.
    Girls and women were once second-class citizens in the nation's schools. Americans responded w ith concerted efforts to give girls and women the attention and assistance that was long overdue. Now, after two major waves of feminism and decades of policy reform, women have made massive strides in education. Today they outperform men in nearly every measure of social, academic, and vocational well-being.

    Christina Hoff Sommers contends that it's time to take a hard look at present-day realities and recognize that boys need help. Called "provocative and controversial . . . impassioned and articulate" ("The Christian Science M"onitor), this edition of "The War Against Boys" offers a new preface and six radically revised chapters, plus updates on the current status of boys throughout the book.

    Sommers argues that the problem of male underachievement is persistent and worsening. Among the new topics Sommers tackles: how the war against boys is harming our economic future, and how boy-averse trends such as the decline of recess and zero-tolerance disciplinary policies have turned our schools into hostile environments for boys. As our schools become more feelings-centered, risk-averse, competition-free, and sedentary, they move further and further from the characteristic needs of boys. She offers realistic, achievable solutions to these problems that include boy-friendly pedagogy, character and vocational education, and the choice of single-sex classrooms.

    "The War Against Boys" is an incisive, rigorous, and heartfelt argument in favor of recognizing and confronting a new reality: boys are languishing in education and the price of continued neglect is economically and socially prohibitive.




    On the question of sexism it is entirely reasonable to be 'sexist' men or women who dont tend to get into a lot of trouble. So much so that many are adopting 'old fashioned' attitudes and behaviours to protect themselves.

    Blurb

    Mike Pence has a policy. He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife. Our Vice President caught a lot of guff for having this somewhat prudish policy. Some even accused him of being a sexist, refusing to be left alone with women.

    But with the carnage and mayhem that was the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, Vice President Pence’s policy is starting to look very wise, even clairvoyant. And every man in America could stand to learn a lesson or two from our Vice President. Be smart. Buy this handbook and learn to practice “The Pence Principle.” Defend yourself, your career, your family, and your life from the false accusations of women today and into the future.




    You see why Islam makes sense. Oh and incase you haven’t noticed this is an Islamic forum, we approve of traditional gender roles, dont like it? Leave.



    Feminism 101. Unable to handle the argument, goes off on a tangent and instead engages in a demented rant in an attempt to shut down debate. Colour me shocked.

    I think Chris Rock gave some sage advice on the subject.



    A little unfair, but can apply to many women particularly feminists. In fact we can demonstrate it here.

    Spot the difference.





    Would you like a person like this with the attitude she displays to 'help' men with mental issues, really?



    If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Leave discussions to those who can handle it and go peddle your bile elsewhere.


    I backspaced everything I wrote here. An hour-long reply -- deleted. You can call me weak and cowardly, do it. I do not want to fight, but mostly I do not even care about people like you anymore. I started the argument, though, so my apologies. This does not mean that I agree with what you say, but I will leave it the way it is. God can be the judge of what is right and what is wrong. Just let it be known that I am not a feminazi -- I am an egalitarian. People like me want to do more than just focus on gender issues (and we certainly do not want one gender to be better than the other; we also do not want men dead or label them all as rapists) -- we want to help nature, too. But that does not matter here, as you have clearly stated women are terrible at arguments -- so I will leave you with your fallacy. I also do not hate all men just because the views on gender issues in this thread are ignorant. When I say I want to take a stand for men's mental health, you better believe I am serious. I do not care whoever calls me a psycho b**** on the way. I will do what I believe is right; whether it be mental health or rights, I certainly do not care about those who call me weak or criminal for wanting justice and equality.

    Just remember one thing: you and your fellow misogynists are making me question why I chose to be a Muslim in the first place. And you say this is an Islamic forum and people like me are not welcomed? Okay, then.

    Peace out, goodbye. ☮

    Last edited by FilleTriste; 01-31-2019 at 01:04 PM.

  5. #43
    FilleTriste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    63
    Threads
    5
    Reputation
    181
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    71
    Likes (Received)
    37

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Something big was written here, but I removed it (in correspondence with my older reply).



    That is all I must add before I take my leave; good day.
    Last edited by FilleTriste; 01-31-2019 at 09:35 AM.

  6. #44
    bint e aisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    210
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    724
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    173
    Likes (Received)
    105

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Quote Originally Posted by Junon View Post
    Salaam



    I agree but since shes decided to personalise and engaage in personal attacks, I'll respond in this thread.

    On her equalist beliefs.



    If you want a perfect example of the foolishness of pursuing mindless eqaulism between the sexes you get results like this.

    So Much for 'Father's Day' - in a Country Where Fatherhood is Dying Out

    Or how feminised education harms men.

    Blurb

    An updated and revised edition of the controversial classic--now more relevant than ever--argues that boys are the ones languishing socially and academically, resulting in staggering social and economic costs.
    Girls and women were once second-class citizens in the nation's schools. Americans responded w ith concerted efforts to give girls and women the attention and assistance that was long overdue. Now, after two major waves of feminism and decades of policy reform, women have made massive strides in education. Today they outperform men in nearly every measure of social, academic, and vocational well-being.

    Christina Hoff Sommers contends that it's time to take a hard look at present-day realities and recognize that boys need help. Called "provocative and controversial . . . impassioned and articulate" ("The Christian Science M"onitor), this edition of "The War Against Boys" offers a new preface and six radically revised chapters, plus updates on the current status of boys throughout the book.

    Sommers argues that the problem of male underachievement is persistent and worsening. Among the new topics Sommers tackles: how the war against boys is harming our economic future, and how boy-averse trends such as the decline of recess and zero-tolerance disciplinary policies have turned our schools into hostile environments for boys. As our schools become more feelings-centered, risk-averse, competition-free, and sedentary, they move further and further from the characteristic needs of boys. She offers realistic, achievable solutions to these problems that include boy-friendly pedagogy, character and vocational education, and the choice of single-sex classrooms.

    "The War Against Boys" is an incisive, rigorous, and heartfelt argument in favor of recognizing and confronting a new reality: boys are languishing in education and the price of continued neglect is economically and socially prohibitive.




    On the question of sexism it is entirely reasonable to be 'sexist' men or women who dont tend to get into a lot of trouble. So much so that many are adopting 'old fashioned' attitudes and behaviours to protect themselves.

    Blurb

    Mike Pence has a policy. He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife. Our Vice President caught a lot of guff for having this somewhat prudish policy. Some even accused him of being a sexist, refusing to be left alone with women.

    But with the carnage and mayhem that was the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, Vice President Pence’s policy is starting to look very wise, even clairvoyant. And every man in America could stand to learn a lesson or two from our Vice President. Be smart. Buy this handbook and learn to practice “The Pence Principle.” Defend yourself, your career, your family, and your life from the false accusations of women today and into the future.




    You see why Islam makes sense. Oh and incase you haven’t noticed this is an Islamic forum, we approve of traditional gender roles, dont like it? Leave.



    Feminism 101. Unable to handle the argument, goes off on a tangent and instead engages in a demented rant in an attempt to shut down debate. Colour me shocked.

    I think Chris Rock gave some sage advice on the subject.



    A little unfair, but can apply to many women particularly feminists. In fact we can demonstrate it here.

    Spot the difference.





    Would you like a person like this with the attitude she displays to 'help' men with mental issues, really?



    If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Leave discussions to those who can handle it and go peddle your bile elsewhere.
    Assalamu alaikum brother,

    You are not having a discussion with a fully mature woman here, you are talking to a 14 year old girl so please try to incorporate more wisdom and don't put her off the deen.

    Wassalam

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #45
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    366
    Threads
    21
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    For the men arguing here, I would like to say, we don't need to debate or argue with women to show patriarchy is superior.

    The fact that men excel is proved by their performance in society and their contribution to civilization. Not by screaming at girls.

    Females will always protest and retort. They can do nothing other than that. Just ignore them and do what you have been doing for last 6000 years. Simple as.

  9. #46
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    757
    Threads
    79
    Reputation
    999
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    200

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    For the men arguing here, I would like to say, we don't need to debate or argue with women to show patriarchy is superior.

    The fact that men excel is proved by their performance in society and their contribution to civilization. Not by screaming at girls.

    Females will always protest and retort. They can do nothing other than that. Just ignore them and do what you have been doing for last 6000 years. Simple as.
    You guys got it all wrong! I never applied men are superior...heck every Saturday and Sunday at Qura'an class I teach boys Qura'an and Islamic studies and one of the boys asked or implied that boys are superior and I said NO...we are not superior. We are DIFFERENT. We compliment each other. I taught them there are certain areas women/girls are so strong...they are stronger than the strongest mountain....they excel in certain areas. Girls are different fruits than boys and they compliment boys in certain areas.

    Girls excel in areas over boys....therefore one can say in those areas girls are superior over boys. But we are not even going that way...we are saying there are certain areas where girls see the world in different areas and excel in seeing them we need them for that as we need boys in certain areas and she compliment...or be the cloth of that boy who are weak in those areas. THEREFORE compliment...therefore...I never believe girls are inferior to me. So...no...girls are not inferior. Girls compliment and different. Different and inferior cannot be the same.

    MY ISSUE is the attack in masculinity, the attack in boys, the attack in fatherhood and no one cares....the laws set against men..injustice....the fact that women want to take over men's role...take over his throne while she leaves hers..THESE are what causes my face to turn red with rage and look at women at negative way. The fact the women says we are equal and same when I see in front of my eyes how boys and girls act and there is nothing equal about them or same...because when women scream equality they scream the same...no they are not.

    Millions of years of men dying and suffering and war and in one second women come in and pushes us aside and take our throne and or sit beside us in our throne and become the next man is HIGHLY offensive. As if..everything a man have done up to now is pointless and counts nothing and have no significant value..WELL that does crush one's spirit down and make him go...what is the use? What is the point? How laws at school and society are becoming feminized and anti-male..anti-boy. How we say boys are nothing more than defective girls. How we try to teach boys to become girls.

    ALL OF THESE ARE OFFENSIVE...Allah (Subhanahu Wa Taalaa) changes the infant baby's brain into a male brain...MODIFY IT...and then after a special hormone to do these changes and the changes been made we go "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" we make boys feel like Allah is punishing us for been boys (authobillah). We make boys feel I hate this brain i want girls brain.

    CAN I SAY THAT IS OFFENSIVE!? Can I say that is INGRATITUDE! We are teaching BOYS AND GIRLS to be ingratitude towards Allah. Well don't fret...there will time comes when for every 1000 girls a boy will be born. I always say when you are ungrateful to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) eventually Allah will take the RISQ AWAY FROM YOU. AND BOYS ARE RISQ. PROPHET PEACE BE UPON HIM SAID BOYS ARE RISQ and GIRLS ARE MERIT. Allah rewards the merit. Boys are risq and we are ungrateful now in ways toward that risq and you wait and see when Allah take that risq away from us. We will be screaming for baby boys then but you will find birth of boys are rare commodity and then muslim women who want to have a husband will find it even MORE DIFFICULT THAN EVER BEFORE....

    AND THEN WATCH the fasaat....the filth....the ZINA....go sky rocket. Why do we do this? Is beyond my comprehension.

  10. #47
    Junon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,983
    Threads
    307
    Reputation
    5887
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    423
    Likes (Received)
    493

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Salaam

    Quote Originally Posted by bint e aisha View Post
    Assalamu alaikum brother,

    You are not having a discussion with a fully mature woman here, you are talking to a 14 year old girl so please try to incorporate more wisdom and don't put her off the deen.

    Wassalam
    With all due respect sister I disagree. I'd rather we be straightforward rather than engage in appeasement. Shes mature enough to spout misandry but is oddly not mature enough to take criticism, how convenient. If she behaves like this in the real world she wont get anywhere. Dont infantilise her be shielding her from the consequences of her actions. She will never learn.

    I think the proper course of wisdom would be for the sisters to take her into the ladies section and educate her in the basic realities of life.

    Finally the only person who is putting her off her deen is herself. The door is open, shes the one who has to walk through it. We shouldnt pander. Did the Prophet (pbuh) pander on important issues of his day? He gave people what they needed to hear not what they wanted to hear.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    For the men arguing here, I would like to say, we don't need to debate or argue with women to show patriarchy is superior.

    The fact that men excel is proved by their performance in society and their contribution to civilization. Not by screaming at girls.

    Females will always protest and retort. They can do nothing other than that. Just ignore them and do what you have been doing for last 6000 years. Simple as.
    Usually I would agree but its mens appeasement that has allowed this situation to come to pass. Its important to speak out so the naive and gullible dont fall for this propoganda.
    Last edited by Junon; 02-04-2019 at 11:17 PM.

  11. #48
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    366
    Threads
    21
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Quote Originally Posted by Junon View Post
    Usually I would agree but its mens appeasement that has allowed this situation to come to pass. Its important to speak out so the naive and gullible dont fall for this propoganda.
    Walaykum assalam,
    It is not "appeasement", what I mean is men are superior, this is an ironclad fact. No matter who disagrees will not change that fact.

    Women want to debate this because they are insecure. We men are not and can't be insecure, therefore we don't need to even debate this.

  12. #49
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    757
    Threads
    79
    Reputation
    999
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    200

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    Walaykum assalam,
    It is not "appeasement", what I mean is men are superior, this is an ironclad fact. No matter who disagrees will not change that fact.

    Women want to debate this because they are insecure. We men are not and can't be insecure, therefore we don't need to even debate this.
    What part of men not superior but different do you guys not understand here. We play different but equally important worlds. Women see world in green (as an example here), men see the world in red (as an example) not one of them is right and not one of them is wrong, not one of them superior over other...we are different. Understand..that in the day of judgement ONLY YOUR DEEDS what defies your superiorities. I could have a woman who have the highest rank of paradise and I am lowest...SHE IS SUPERIOR over me and I could be in the middle rank of paradise and a woman at the lowest rank..I am superior over her or him (if it was a man and vice versa)...BUT THAT IS in the day of judgement...day of resurrection...your deeds are what defies your superiority...not your intellect, maturity, gender and XX chromosome or XY chromosome or the fact that XX chromosome can handle better punishment over genetic diseases over XY chromosome who are prone to genetic disease...doesn't make that XX superior over the XY nor the XY superior over the XX.

    What is in your heart, your imaan, your deed, your character...those are we what defines superior over other...and you should not lure it over someone who is weaker in character and imaan either (because you lose everything you build if you do)..BUT SHOULD BE INCENTIVE for the other person to be jealous (not because he feels inferior over the person, but jealous that that person is closer to Allah than him or her and he or she should strive to get closer to Allah) of those people of good characters (whether it is male or female) and that person strive to do better in all his or his lacking attributes for the sake of getting closer to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and not for the sake of been arrogant or show off over others. That and only that is what we should do...brothers and sisters should unite as one unit. As a team...hold hands and be garments of each others. My rage and issue is with Feminist and any woman who join that cult, false religion....because Islam solved all women's problem AND NOT FEMINIST and for any woman to want to unite feminist is implying that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) have lacked in giving her..her rights (Authobillah) Only Islam says that a woman get to be the richest woman on Earth with endless intellect, wealth and power and her husband is poor with his toes popping out of his shoes and he have no right to his money and he have to provide for her. WELL DUH. IT IS ONLY JUST THAT SHE OBEYS HIM! COME ON WOMAN! HE IS LITERALLY YOUR SLAVE...what else do you want from this man...obey him and please Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) AND YOU GET TO ENTER FROM ANY SEVEN DOORS OF PARADISE FOR OBEYING YOUR HUSBAND AND YOU STILL COMPLAIN.......


    No seriously and you don't expect me to be in rage!!? AND THEN HE SUFFERS AND WORKS AND TOILS AND YOU SAY MEN ARE UNNECESSARY <CENSOR> TO any woman who says that...<CENSOR> ten times over and curse to any woman who abuse her husband and is ungrateful to him and EMASCULATE HIM and ABUSE HIM AND THINK MEN ARE TRASH..HOW MUCH CAN A MAN TAKE?! That is my rage in Western world...that is my rage the engratefuliness to what men bring to the table...the accepting to take all his wealth..throw him in street...the accept he have to be physically abused and verbally abused by woman...the fact for thousands of years he struggled and suffer to maintain his throne and some woman comes in and push him off his throne and then verbally and physically abuse him...use his children as weapon against him....no seriously that is exhausting.

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #50
    Junon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,983
    Threads
    307
    Reputation
    5887
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    423
    Likes (Received)
    493

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Salaam

    No I'm not into this 'superiority' rhetoric, chauvinism we dont need, it serves no purpose other than to undermine respectful relations between men and women. Were at an impasse so we better just agree to disagree.

    Another update.

    I see feminists in the USA are making great strides. Now they want to normalise late term abortions.

    Blurb

    Democrats are pushing late-term abortion bills in New York and Virginia; Tucker Carlson takes on Seneca Strategies founding partner Monica Klein.




    Some comments.

    Christian Secor

    1 day ago

    This video will be played in class in 300 years when students learn about the end of the west

    thkelly67

    1 day ago

    A posterchild for the NPC meme. She appeared incapable of engaging in a rational discussion and could only respond to Tucker's questions with pre-programmed talking points. Sadly, she is a product of today's "higher education."

    Kathleen

    3 days ago

    It is NOT women's bodies. It is the CHILD'S body that is the point!!!!!! You are an evil pig. I say that as woman.

    Steve Wildasin

    1 day ago

    When the left refuses to answer a question, and refuses to admit that killing babies is wrong, they have succumbed to the worst evil. They talk of rights of the womans body, but refuse to acknowledge the rights of the baby. It boggles the mind to think that people believe that killing a baby is ok.

    volvo09

    19 hours ago

    And they CELEBRATED it! Lighting up new York pink as if this somehow has anything to do with normal people in society. Absolutely disgusting, has changed my mind on the subject of abortion knowing just how far these people want to push it, and how little they care.... Human talking point presentations.

    Eileen D

    3 days ago

    And this is precisely what happens when you legalize first trimester abortions. Soon it's 2nd trimester..then 3rd..then infanticide The Left is the Devil's Advocate.

    Such advancement. I wouldn't be surprised if infanticide is next on the 'list'.

    Right on cue, very good discussion how all this has come to pass.

    Blurb

    E Michael Jones on the emerging infanticide legislation, abortion, and sexual liberation. Dr. Jones is the editor of Culture Wars magazine and the author of numerous books

    Last edited by Junon; 02-05-2019 at 07:17 PM.

  15. #51
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    757
    Threads
    79
    Reputation
    999
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    200

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Quote Originally Posted by Junon View Post
    Salaam

    No I'm not into this 'superiority' rhetoric, it serves no purpose other than to undermine relations between men and women. Were at an impasse so we better just agree to disagree.

    Another update.

    I see feminists in the USA are making great strides. Now they want to normalise late term abortions in the USA.

    Blurb

    Democrats are pushing late-term abortion bills in New York and Virginia; Tucker Carlson takes on Seneca Strategies founding partner Monica Klein.




    Some comments.

    Christian Secor

    1 day ago

    This video will be played in class in 300 years when students learn about the end of the west

    thkelly67

    1 day ago

    A posterchild for the NPC meme. She appeared incapable of engaging in a rational discussion and could only respond to Tucker's questions with pre-programmed talking points. Sadly, she is a product of today's "higher education."

    Kathleen

    3 days ago

    It is NOT women's bodies. It is the CHILD'S body that is the point!!!!!! You are an evil pig. I say that as woman.

    Steve Wildasin

    1 day ago

    When the left refuses to answer a question, and refuses to admit that killing babies is wrong, they have succumbed to the worst evil. They talk of rights of the womans body, but refuse to acknowledge the rights of the baby. It boggles the mind to think that people believe that killing a baby is ok.

    volvo09

    19 hours ago

    And they CELEBRATED it! Lighting up new York pink as if this somehow has anything to do with normal people in society. Absolutely disgusting, has changed my mind on the subject of abortion knowing just how far these people want to push it, and how little they care.... Human talking point presentations.

    Eileen D

    3 days ago

    And this is precisely what happens when you legalize first trimester abortions. Soon it's 2nd trimester..then 3rd..then infanticide The Left is the Devil's Advocate.

    Such advancement. I wouldn't be surprised if infanticide is next on the 'list'.


  16. #52
    fschmidt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    373
    Threads
    29
    Reputation
    932
    Rep Power
    52
    Likes (Given)
    91
    Likes (Received)
    121

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    We should be grateful to feminism for destroying immoral societies.

    http://www.mikraite.org/In-Defense-o...ism-tp570.html
    | Likes Junon liked this post
    The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies


  17. #53
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    757
    Threads
    79
    Reputation
    999
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    200

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Quote Originally Posted by fschmidt View Post
    We should be grateful to feminism for destroying immoral societies.

    http://www.mikraite.org/In-Defense-o...ism-tp570.html
    You can worship your false Goddesses! I worship Allah who is not male or female and I am only thankful to him. I don't thank false Gods or Goddesses. I don't worship male or worship female. I don't worship USA or worship Dajjal or his system. Anyone women here who call herself Muslim wishes to worship feminism or believe feminism liberates women or believe feminist is the best thing ever or IN ALL REGARDS which to be grateful for feminism for destroying immoral societies...by all means I am not going to stop them. I am not going to be angry at them nor will I even convince them otherwise. Any Muslim or non-Muslim woman here believes feminism is the way to go...I will smile and recite Surat Al-Kafiroon. I will not harm or hit you...i will be nice to you as a civilian as I would be nice to an Athiest, fschmidt here who have Other as his religion, Christians or any religion who is not Muslim. Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and his prophet told us how to treat the non-Muslims and to that I will do to you.

    I will however not marry you (if ever that thought of marriage comes to my head), have any children with you and I will clearly say to you,"

    قُلۡ يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلۡڪَـٰفِرُونَ (١) لَآ أَعۡبُدُ مَا تَعۡبُدُونَ (٢) وَلَآ أَنتُمۡ عَـٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعۡبُدُ (٣) وَلَآ أَنَا۟ عَابِدٌ۬ مَّا عَبَدتُّمۡ (٤) وَلَآ أَنتُمۡ عَـٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعۡبُدُ (٥) لَكُمۡ دِينُكُمۡ وَلِىَ دِينِ (٦) "


    Feminism can have their own temple or "Mosque" if they wish...they can put a statue of a female and they can prostrate to that statue if they wish. They can have their own bible and scripture if they wish. I am not going to stop you nor would I tell you your errs. Your mature, intelligient and Allah (Subhanau Wa Talaa) have already given you three times over the male and you still disbelieve on him.

  18. #54
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    366
    Threads
    21
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    I watched the Fox videos.

    Wow. It's like she is programmed like a robot to repeat the same garbage again and again. Honestly , Tucker Carlson although I don't like the guy made more sense and seemed like a reasonable guy.

  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #55
    Junon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,983
    Threads
    307
    Reputation
    5887
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    423
    Likes (Received)
    493

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Salaam

    Another update

    A little unfair, but can apply to many women particularly feminists.
    Yes it is unfair there are plenty of women who you can have a sensible discussion with.



    Ann is tired of the whole victimhood culture.

    Blurb

    Ann Widdecombe joins This Morning to give her views on the #MeToo movement and suggests that women ‘want to be victimised’. Holly and Phillip debate her points, saying that #MeToo has given women a voice and has brought to light serious and real issues.



  21. #56
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    366
    Threads
    21
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead View Post
    What part of men not superior but different do you guys not understand here. We play different but equally important worlds. Women see world in green (as an example here), men see the world in red (as an example) not one of them is right and not one of them is wrong, not one of them superior over other...we are different. Understand..that in the day of judgement ONLY YOUR DEEDS what defies your superiorities. I could have a woman who have the highest rank of paradise and I am lowest...SHE IS SUPERIOR over me and I could be in the middle rank of paradise and a woman at the lowest rank..I am superior over her or him (if it was a man and vice versa)...BUT THAT IS in the day of judgement...day of resurrection...your deeds are what defies your superiority...not your intellect, maturity, gender and XX chromosome or XY chromosome or the fact that XX chromosome can handle better punishment over genetic diseases over XY chromosome who are prone to genetic disease...doesn't make that XX superior over the XY nor the XY superior over the XX.

    What is in your heart, your imaan, your deed, your character...those are we what defines superior over other...and you should not lure it over someone who is weaker in character and imaan either (because you lose everything you build if you do)..BUT SHOULD BE INCENTIVE for the other person to be jealous (not because he feels inferior over the person, but jealous that that person is closer to Allah than him or her and he or she should strive to get closer to Allah) of those people of good characters (whether it is male or female) and that person strive to do better in all his or his lacking attributes for the sake of getting closer to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and not for the sake of been arrogant or show off over others. That and only that is what we should do...brothers and sisters should unite as one unit. As a team...hold hands and be garments of each others. My rage and issue is with Feminist and any woman who join that cult, false religion....because Islam solved all women's problem AND NOT FEMINIST and for any woman to want to unite feminist is implying that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) have lacked in giving her..her rights (Authobillah) Only Islam says that a woman get to be the richest woman on Earth with endless intellect, wealth and power and her husband is poor with his toes popping out of his shoes and he have no right to his money and he have to provide for her. WELL DUH. IT IS ONLY JUST THAT SHE OBEYS HIM! COME ON WOMAN! HE IS LITERALLY YOUR SLAVE...what else do you want from this man...obey him and please Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) AND YOU GET TO ENTER FROM ANY SEVEN DOORS OF PARADISE FOR OBEYING YOUR HUSBAND AND YOU STILL COMPLAIN.......


    No seriously and you don't expect me to be in rage!!? AND THEN HE SUFFERS AND WORKS AND TOILS AND YOU SAY MEN ARE UNNECESSARY <CENSOR> TO any woman who says that...<CENSOR> ten times over and curse to any woman who abuse her husband and is ungrateful to him and EMASCULATE HIM and ABUSE HIM AND THINK MEN ARE TRASH..HOW MUCH CAN A MAN TAKE?! That is my rage in Western world...that is my rage the engratefuliness to what men bring to the table...the accepting to take all his wealth..throw him in street...the accept he have to be physically abused and verbally abused by woman...the fact for thousands of years he struggled and suffer to maintain his throne and some woman comes in and push him off his throne and then verbally and physically abuse him...use his children as weapon against him....no seriously that is exhausting.
    You know I can end this discussion with one verse from the Quran.

  22. #57
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    757
    Threads
    79
    Reputation
    999
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    200

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    You know I can end this discussion with one verse from the Quran.
    I believe in Quran 100% and Sunnah. For education purposes only and reminder can you paste the verse in the Quran. The intention of pasting this is for the purpose of exclusive educational purposes and to learn about the religion better.

    But my attraction to the opposite sex is completely 100%. Feminism did a beautiful job at that. However, there are lots of women and men out there want to lie Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) and proof that verse in the Quran is wrong. Feminism is the tool to attempt to do it. Any woman here with Religion: Islam and appraise feminism or defend feminism or support feminism or say in the sentence "feminism give us our rights" in my heart I believe she is a disbeliever and she is a hypocrite and that woman should marry a non-Muslim and she should change here religion from Islam to Other. Feminism is a religion. You believe in it you believe in their false Goddesses and you believe in their religion. Feminism and Islam are at war with each other and you can never have both at the same house in your heart. You have to pick and choose...either Feminism or Islam. Any women or men here believe Allah is sexist (Autho billah) and Prophet mohammed is a male chauvinist..please depart and go to your false Goddesses and worship her. ONE OF THE GREATEST attributes of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) IS HE IS NOT MALE OR FEMALE..*****...HE DOES NOT RESEMBLE ANY OF HIS CREATION..*****

    Allah (Subahanhu Wa talaa) DOES NOT RESEMBLE ANY OF HIS CREATION HE HAVE NO BEGINNING OR END!
    Last edited by najimuddin; 02-07-2019 at 06:45 PM. Reason: removed superfluous language relating to Allah

  23. #58
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    757
    Threads
    79
    Reputation
    999
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    200

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    BY THE WAY...NO ONE CAN PROOF Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) is a lier or lie the Qura'an or Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE ELITE FEMINISM OR YOU PURPOSELY FEMINIZE BOYS AND TURN THEM TO GIRLS AND GIRL RULE THE WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST AND WOMEN CAN DO EVERYTHING A MAN CAN DO AND A TRILLION TIMES BETTER AND WORLD IS AT PEACE AND HARMONY...THEY still did not proof Allah wrong..BECAUSE Allah is 100% RIGHT and will win over all his enemies and his law will WIN and AT THE END he WILL PROOF TO THE WORLD that he created the male sex for a purpose and that women WILL FAIL AT PLAYING MEN'S ROLE AND THAT WOMEN THEMSELVES WILL SAY IT AT THEIR OWN LIPS WE NEED MEN, WE NEED MASCULINITY AND WE NEED MEN TO BE OUR LEADERS...and men WILL LEAD THE COUNTRY AND NOT WOMEN and Allah will show THAT THE NATION WHO HAVE ENTRUSTED IT'S AFFAIRS TO WOMEN will never be successful AND ALLAH WILL DESTROY every man or woman who is his open enemy and humiliate them in this world before the afterlife! Islam will win! ALLAH IS PERFECT! HE IS JUST! AND HIS LAW WILL WIN SUPREME AND THESE PEOPLE WHO LEFT THE WORLD WITH THIS KUFAR IN THEIR HEART..MALE OR FEMALE WILL BE PUNISHED IN THE GRAVE AND GO ETERNAL HELLFIRE!

  24. #59
    Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    224
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    836
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    132
    Likes (Received)
    155

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    I watched the Fox videos.

    Wow. It's like she is programmed like a robot to repeat the same garbage again and again. Honestly , Tucker Carlson although I don't like the guy made more sense and seemed like a reasonable guy.
    She really does sound like a robot. She seems to avoid answering questions since she knows that the answer will not be an acceptable one.
    These women are sad to see. They are probably being manipulated by others and they are the ones who will (in a few years) wonder why they are alone bitter and unhappy.
    | Likes Junon liked this post

  25. Report bad ads?
  26. #60
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,716
    Threads
    44
    Reputation
    5448
    Rep Power
    73
    Likes (Given)
    319
    Likes (Received)
    997

    Re: The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    By the way is there a feminist society? There is less or more partiarchy in every society I think..
    The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi


  27. Hide
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Hey there! The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The Inevitable Collapse of Feminist Societies
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Is Islam a Feminist Religion?
    By islamocurious in forum Clarifications about Islam
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-22-2017, 12:24 AM
  2. Muhammad the Feminist
    By Caller الداعي in forum Islamic History and Biographies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 03:06 PM
  3. Anti-Feminist
    By IbnAbdulHakim in forum General
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 01:44 AM
  4. Islamic Feminist
    By searchingsoul in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 01:32 PM
  5. Islam:a feminist religion
    By sonz in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create