× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 53
  1. #1
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    20
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Report bad ads?

    http://www.ittefaq.com.bd/national/3...A6%BE%E0%A6%B0

    (Translation by me)

    Important points:

    - Divorced increased by twice, seperation by three times in last 10 years
    - 80% of divorces now are from women, whereas just 10 years ago 75% of divorces were from men.
    - Experts say increased female income, social status and independence behind divorce rate rise
    - Furthermore, females tend to be more attached to their professional life than marriage life
    - Experts further say, foreign culture (they mean Western culture) has increased adultery and wanting other "desires" (not specified here) which has lead to divorces/
    - Futhermore, social media also is said to play a part

    - - - Updated - - -

    Okay Taliban, I'm sold out to their ideology. I now fully agree with their view on women, they were right all along.

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    ardianto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8,558
    Threads
    157
    Reputation
    51593
    Rep Power
    97
    Likes (Given)
    2862
    Likes (Received)
    4808

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    - Experts say increased female income, social status and independence behind divorce rate rise
    - Furthermore, females tend to be more attached to their professional life than marriage life
    - Experts further say, foreign culture (they mean Western culture) has increased adultery and wanting other "desires" (not specified here) which has lead to divorces/
    - Futhermore, social media also is said to play a part

    - - - Updated - - -

    Okay Taliban, I'm sold out to their ideology. I now fully agree with their view on women, they were right all along.
    A woman will never ask divorce if she always loves her husband.

    My late wife was type of independent woman when I married her in 1994. She was working as bank customer service, and she was beautiful woman. Just two years after we got married my business collapsed. I lost my business, lost much money. After jobless for few months I worked in small company with salary that far low than my wife salary. We haven’t had child in that time. So if my wife asked divorce in that time, she could easily get new husband. She was beautiful woman!.

    But she never thought about divorce. Later after we had our first child her bank closed by government. But she refused job offer because she decided to become housewife although I never asked her for it. Then, Alhamdulillah, I could start my new business and our financial condition began to better and better. We stayed together until Allah called my beloved wife returned to him in 11 June 2013. We stayed together until death did us part.

    My wife has gone, back to Allah

    No matter how success your wife in career, no matter how high her income, no matter how independent she is ……. Your wife will never ask divorce if she always loves you. And your wife will love you if you could build yourself to be a man who worth to be loved by a woman.
    | Likes Eric H, DanEdge liked this post

  4. #3
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,714
    Threads
    44
    Reputation
    5448
    Rep Power
    73
    Likes (Given)
    319
    Likes (Received)
    997

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    I am also bored of that male dominated view of modern family issues. Men are responsible of the divorces as much as women. Stop blaming "the other" each time and try to see our own faults. Here in Turkey the wife murders by husbands skyrocketed also. These psychopats kill their wives when they try to divorce. Would you not divorce a man with such a mentality?
    | Likes DanEdge liked this post
    Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi

  5. #4
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    20
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    A woman will never ask divorce if she always loves her husband.

    My late wife was type of independent woman when I married her in 1994. She was working as bank customer service, and she was beautiful woman. Just two years after we got married my business collapsed. I lost my business, lost much money. After jobless for few months I worked in small company with salary that far low than my wife salary. We haven’t had child in that time. So if my wife asked divorce in that time, she could easily get new husband. She was beautiful woman!.

    But she never thought about divorce. Later after we had our first child her bank closed by government. But she refused job offer because she decided to become housewife although I never asked her for it. Then, Alhamdulillah, I could start my new business and our financial condition began to better and better. We stayed together until Allah called my beloved wife returned to him in 11 June 2013. We stayed together until death did us part.

    My wife has gone, back to Allah

    No matter how success your wife in career, no matter how high her income, no matter how independent she is ……. Your wife will never ask divorce if she always loves you. And your wife will love you if you could build yourself to be a man who worth to be loved by a woman.
    That is an official survey and you are talking about your personal experience. Very different things.

    We have already seen what feminism done to the idea of family in the West, previously it was thought only Western women can fall into that, Asian women would never fall into. But we see know that isn't the case. Feminism has and can destroy entire societies of any ethnicity as it is proving all too well in my country.

    Independent, working women can't make healthy family majority of the time because of various factors.

    The only good thing here is that it is mainly secular, richer families which are being torn apart, which means they will reproduce less. The conservative, middle class families are still unaffected (for now).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    I am also bored of that male dominated view of modern family issues. Men are responsible of the divorces as much as women. Stop blaming "the other" each time and try to see our own faults. Here in Turkey the wife murders by husbands skyrocketed also. These psychopats kill their wives when they try to divorce. Would you not divorce a man with such a mentality?
    Except in Bangladesh they are not. Daily Ittefaq is a pro-government secular newspaper. And Dhaka University(from where expert opinions were gathered) is the 2nd most secular university in Bangladesh.

    And even they mentioned it's because women have much more wealth, they divorce their husband in a snap of a finger. And did you forget the statistics say 80% are by women, NOT men?

    I forgot to mention one thing. In North Dhaka (the richer, secular part) the divorce increased by 75%, in South Dhaka(more conservative, where I live) it only increased by 16%. This clearly shows that it has completely to do with Westernization, feminism, etc not domestic abuse.

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    ardianto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8,558
    Threads
    157
    Reputation
    51593
    Rep Power
    97
    Likes (Given)
    2862
    Likes (Received)
    4808

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    That is an official survey and you are talking about your personal experience. Very different things.
    I was arguing conclusion of the survey that seem like just blame the women.


    ----

    Ask those men too, why couldn't they make their wives comfortable with them.
    Last edited by ardianto; 03-02-2019 at 07:31 AM.
    | Likes Pure Purple, DanEdge liked this post

  8. #6
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    20
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    I was arguing conclusion of the survey that seem like just blame the women.


    ----

    Ask those men too, why couldn't they make their wives comfortable with them.
    believe me Bangladeshi political establishment and Media are hardcore feminist. You should have seen how happy Mps of ruling party were when they gave the news that now there are more female than male students in Primary school. There is an active process of emasculation of men here, and men are too busy playing liberal, progressive to actually do anything about it.

    As for why..... well I guess given that women have impossible standards of wealth and looks (all the while being below average themselves), ask for extortionate Mahr, etc. But as mentioned they are more worried about their professional life and they delay children and/or have abortion (yeah thats allowed in BD). And when husband is suspicious about their illicit relations with male co-workers, they snap.

    Too many problems of women to mention in one thread.

    If what Mr. anatolian says is true, I'd rather live in Turkey than Bangladesh. This country is well and truly going to the drain.

  9. #7
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,067
    Threads
    390
    Reputation
    23329
    Rep Power
    40
    Likes (Given)
    969
    Likes (Received)
    2439

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    A woman will never ask divorce if she always loves her husband.

    My late wife was type of independent woman when I married her in 1994. She was working as bank customer service, and she was beautiful woman. Just two years after we got married my business collapsed. I lost my business, lost much money. After jobless for few months I worked in small company with salary that far low than my wife salary. We haven’t had child in that time. So if my wife asked divorce in that time, she could easily get new husband. She was beautiful woman!.

    But she never thought about divorce. Later after we had our first child her bank closed by government. But she refused job offer because she decided to become housewife although I never asked her for it. Then, Alhamdulillah, I could start my new business and our financial condition began to better and better. We stayed together until Allah called my beloved wife returned to him in 11 June 2013. We stayed together until death did us part.

    My wife has gone, back to Allah

    No matter how success your wife in career, no matter how high her income, no matter how independent she is ……. Your wife will never ask divorce if she always loves you. And your wife will love you if you could build yourself to be a man who worth to be loved by a woman.
    inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon

  10. #8
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    208
    Threads
    58
    Reputation
    132
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    47
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    I am also bored of that male dominated view of modern family issues. Men are responsible of the divorces as much as women. Stop blaming "the other" each time and try to see our own faults. Here in Turkey the wife murders by husbands skyrocketed also. These psychopats kill their wives when they try to divorce. Would you not divorce a man with such a mentality?
    as you can see, @CuriousonTruth is ignoring you. Good job. It means youre right. Also, I wouldn't just divorce such a man, I would have my brother, father, uncle, cousin, or son kill such a man. EDIT: Curiousontruth isn't ignoring you nevermind. he responded. but yes, @CuriousonTruth you clearly lack compassion for women. murder is worse than "more women in school than men" which has economic factors to account for.
    Last edited by SintoDinto; 03-02-2019 at 09:31 PM.

  11. #9
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    757
    Threads
    79
    Reputation
    999
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    200

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Now I understand the hikma behind why Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) decreed that men will be providing for financially even if he is poor and she is rich. This way...the women will not be qiyama of men (which contradicts the aya) if he is poor and she is well educated or rich. As men you should not care if the womenfolk are educated and will financially set...your role as husband and your throne as husband will not be taken from you. You still are the head of the household, you still are the provider and protector and she the wife...still have to obey you regardless if she have IQ of 350 and you have IQ of 80. She still have TO OBEY you...even if she have a big company and she own a trillion dollar industry and you working in a convenient store. And if the husband orders his wife to stop working..she have to obey him. As long as the husband does not order his wife to do something that goes against Allah then she have to obey him.

    It is that simple. Now murdering anyone is haraam and such evil cannot be compared to women seeking educations. But the Muslim brothers have fallen pray to the exact same situation as the non-Muslim people fell into. The assumption the abusers and murders are only men. When scientific study have shown that domestic violence are 50/50 and the instigator are women and now women are beating men in the domestic statistic area. The problem we are facing returns back to the same thing. There are social programs and society backup women in trouble but no such program for men. That is the oppression I see here. I want both murders of men and women to stop. I want murders of innocent children to stop. I want voices for children more than voices for men or women...because we have no social program for that weak child...that innocent child...that child...who have no say..no power who have not matured and who is physically weak....no social group for these kids to have a good society to live in....

    So..sorry if I do not weep for murdering men or women when I see children who suffer the most and there is no organization for them...sorry...or voice for them.....

    Now if women want to take education under the guise that she is liberating herself and improving herself but her true intention is to emasculate men or go into power struggle between men vs women....then let me tell you that these type of women you shouldn't be wasting your time anyways. All these women are doing are hurting themselves and their sisters and making women look like immature little girls...and on top of that they still will not be able to take the husband's throne because Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) decreed it in the verse and he will wage war against anyone who wages war against him. Don't think for a split second that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) will not wage war at his enemies regardless of gender. He will. He will wage war against women the same as he will wage war against men.

    Just remember for all these rich, highly mature, highly educated, highly IQ strong, independent women who do not need man...if you are married to a man and not full blown lesbian your husband is obliged to spend on you...BY LAW...by Allah's law even if he makes 20,000 a year and he spends on you 300 dollars because that is all he could afford and you make 8 trillion a month..as he is obliged to spend on you...YOU are obliged to OBEY HIM and respect him and not shout at him and not demean him and not emasculate him and to love him and to go as far as rob his feet when he comes home. and you still would not have paid your due on him...EVEN IF YOU WORK 8 HOURS A DAY as he does....you still obey him and HE HAVE A HIGHER DECREE THAN you and remember your paradise or hellfire is through him and YOU HAVE TO BED HIM WHEN ASKS FOR IT AND you better not make him feel like he is raping you either....and if he find your education and company emasculating to him and he asks to stop working so he feel he have better education and job than you...guess what...OBEY HIM. Make him feel like a man. DON'T GO SHOUTING, "A man cannot handle a strong women. Why are men intimidated by a strong and intelligent women?" by all means she have to know when he is hurt or feel like trash by your words or actions then the angels will curse you... The hoor Al-ein will curse you. And when you die and are resurrected the 1st thing Allah will ask you...how you treated your husband (right after he asks you for your prayer,etc) and if you fell short and you come out abusing him...jahanam you go! If you feel strong..independent women..all powerful..all superior over your husband to jump to hellfire...by all means I am not going to stop you, jump.

    The only problem I see with that are that women who have higher degree in education will look down on the men and will find men with less IQ, education or wealth inferior to her superior qualities and those are the women you men do not want to marry anyways...so women getting education and getting jobs and raising in economy and feel superior over you is a test on them more than a test on you. If you men know your right truly...this feminism and this women empowering is all a test on women and not on you. How will she treat her husband when she is better than him in all qualities up to health? How men will treat each other when they find women are superior over them in all qualities up to health?

    Who here will pass this exam with A+ or come out F-?

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    20
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    as you can see, @CuriousonTruth is ignoring you. Good job. It means youre right. Also, I wouldn't just divorce such a man, I would have my brother, father, uncle, cousin, or son kill such a man. EDIT: Curiousontruth isn't ignoring you nevermind. he responded. but yes, @CuriousonTruth you clearly lack compassion for women. murder is worse than "more women in school than men" which has economic factors to account for.
    Excuse me but a part of my country is being destroyed and a part of society is in total collapse and you are talking about "compassion for women."

    Yes sidelining men is a completely destructive policy, it will completely destroy the country. There is no society in the world led by women that achieved anything. All successful societies are patriarchal.

    At this rate even a secular country like Turkey will be better than the jahiliya my country is moving towards. Atleast Erdogan is there to protect men's interest there.

  14. #11
    Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    uk
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    3,336
    Threads
    28
    Reputation
    49822
    Rep Power
    114
    Likes (Given)
    4155
    Likes (Received)
    2530

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Greetings and peace be with you CuriousonTruth;

    Excuse me but a part of my country is being destroyed and a part of society is in total collapse and you are talking about "compassion for women."
    Women are only fifty percent of the problem, men are the other fifty percent. There are many problems in marriage, our friend ardianto, has shown how to put Allah first in both good times and bad, in order to make his marriage work. We shared in ardianto's grief on this forum as his wife slowly passed away from cancer.
    Finding solutions is so much more important than just highlighting the problems. It takes one person to be a part of the problem; but it takes two people to be a part of the solution; but only by putting Allah first.

    Blessings
    Eric
    Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.

  15. #12
    The Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    21
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    17
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    15

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    I would praise Bangladesh for increasing the number of girls in primary schools. Too often in Bangladesh/India/Pakistan girls are denied a basic education in favour for the boys. This is a basic islamic right for both genders.

    The problem is that divorce rates have doubled. That means marriage isnt taken seriously any longer and if there are children involved, they grow up in broken household structures without both parents.

    I think the social stigma of a divorcee is fading in Bangladesh. Thats why women are less hesitant to go ahead with divorce.
    | Likes Eric H liked this post

  16. #13
    The Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    21
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    17
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    15

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    I would praise Bangladesh for increasing the number of girls in primary schools. Too often in Bangladesh/India/Pakistan girls are denied a basic education in favour for the boys. This is a basic islamic right for both genders.

    The problem is that divorce rates have doubled. That means marriage isnt taken seriously any longer and if there are children involved, they grow up in broken household structures without both parents.

    I think the social stigma of a divorcee is fading in Bangladesh. Thats why women are less hesitant to go ahead with divorce.

  17. #14
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    208
    Threads
    58
    Reputation
    132
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    47
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    Excuse me but a part of my country is being destroyed and a part of society is in total collapse and you are talking about "compassion for women."

    Yes sidelining men is a completely destructive policy, it will completely destroy the country. There is no society in the world led by women that achieved anything. All successful societies are patriarchal.

    At this rate even a secular country like Turkey will be better than the jahiliya my country is moving towards. Atleast Erdogan is there to protect men's interest there.
    turkey is no better, they are a dictatorship. over 700 hundred babies and children under the age of 6 are in prison. they had to put a 4 year old in prison on antidepressants. there are over 17000 women in prison, and hundreds of jounralists, more journalists in prison than any other country. they are firing people from their jobs every day, and seizing companies every day over alleged coup links or alleged links to the pkk. they are also arresting people en masse, and even tortured a teacher to death, and tortured many other people to death, and even tortured people to confess under duress, all of this after a failed military coup which erdogan called a "gift from God" and binali yildirim called a "project he did not like" in my masjid, there are many turks who fled turkey and erdogan and hate his guts. i know many turkish refugees. i am even unable to return to turkey simply because my father is a critic of the government and i would be arrested as blackmail. dont give me your garbage fanboy nonsense about erdogan. erdogan is a tyrant.
    Last edited by SintoDinto; 03-03-2019 at 11:39 AM.

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    The Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    21
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    17
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    15

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    turkey is no better, they are a dictatorship. over 700 hundred babies and children under the age of 6 are in prison. they had to put a 4 year old in prison on antidepressants. there are over 17000 women in prison, and hundreds of jounralists, more journalists in prison than any other country. they are firing people from their jobs every day, and seizing companies every day over alleged coup links or alleged links to the pkk. they are also arresting people en masse, and even tortured a teacher to death, and tortured many other people to death, and even tortured people to confess under duress, all of this after a failed military coup which erdogan called a "gift from God" and binali yildirim called a "project he did not like" in my masjid, there are many turks who fled turkey and erdogan and hate his guts. i know many turkish refugees. i am even unable to return to turkey simply because my father is a critic of the government and i would be arrested as blackmail. dont give me your garbage fanboy nonsense about erdogan. erdogan is a tyrant.
    Wow. I was thinking of emigrating to Turkey after I qualify from my course. Maybe I shouldnt.

    Why are children in prison? Is it because the parents are? Cant they live with other family members?

  20. #16
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    20
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
    Wow. I was thinking of emigrating to Turkey after I qualify from my course. Maybe I shouldnt.

    Why are children in prison? Is it because the parents are? Cant they live with other family members?
    He is a Gulenist and therefore a sworn enemy of Erdogan and the ruling party. I would not take his opinion on Turkey seriously.


    It's good knowing that despite rabid secularism, the old patriarchal structure is still there.

  21. #17
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    208
    Threads
    58
    Reputation
    132
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    47
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
    Wow. I was thinking of emigrating to Turkey after I qualify from my course. Maybe I shouldnt.

    Why are children in prison? Is it because the parents are? Cant they live with other family members?
    Erdogan is doing a massive purge of dissidents (namely gulenists and pro-HDP (a political party) Kurds, liberals, leftists intellectuals, critic intellectuals, critics of government corruption, other another jamaat known as furkan vakfi just because the leader insulted erdogan for his crackdown and criticized him saying erdogan should change the name of his party from AKP (adalet ve kalkinma partisi (justice and development party) to zkp (zulumle kalkinma partisi), (ioppression and development party) etc.) children are in prison likely to punish the parents. there is massive crackdown on freedom of speech, voter fraud, crackdown on civil society groups, firing en masse of qualified workers, theft by government, hiring of mafia groups into government (no joke, they even openly said they would arm up before the elections were over) the courts are ruled by erdogan and not independent, people (critics and gulenists) randomly ge tkindapped inside and outside turkey all over the world and sent to prison to be tortured to confess under duress as a "secret witness"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    He is a Gulenist and therefore a sworn enemy of Erdogan and the ruling party. I would not take his opinion on Turkey seriously.


    It's good knowing that despite rabid secularism, the old patriarchal structure is still there.
    here's a pro govt paper if you dont believe me: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/197...-turkey-122057

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    He is a Gulenist and therefore a sworn enemy of Erdogan and the ruling party. I would not take his opinion on Turkey seriously.


    It's good knowing that despite rabid secularism, the old patriarchal structure is still there.
    and look at these too: https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/junaid...rs_a_23303253/ https://www.foxnews.com/world/hundre...coup-crackdown https://www.vocaleurope.eu/children-in-turkeys-prisons/

  22. #18
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    20
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
    I would praise Bangladesh for increasing the number of girls in primary schools. Too often in Bangladesh/India/Pakistan girls are denied a basic education in favour for the boys. This is a basic islamic right for both genders.

    The problem is that divorce rates have doubled. That means marriage isnt taken seriously any longer and if there are children involved, they grow up in broken household structures without both parents.

    I think the social stigma of a divorcee is fading in Bangladesh. Thats why women are less hesitant to go ahead with divorce.
    And it was a good system, as I said if the Taliban comes to Bangladesh, I'd help them. Bangladesh is becoming a secular, liberal s**thole, that is nothing to be happy. Bangladesh is becoming like the West, just with the slums, dirt, etc.

    What is more though, in Bengali culture, masculinity is not as important as White culture/Afghan culture/Turkish culture. So if feminism can't be stopped right now, it will completely destroy the society, leaving the males emasculated. I'm not sure, if it can ever be reversed.

    Only silver lining I see in this is the damage will be mainly on secular families.

  23. #19
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    208
    Threads
    58
    Reputation
    132
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    47
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    He is a Gulenist and therefore a sworn enemy of Erdogan and the ruling party. I would not take his opinion on Turkey seriously.


    It's good knowing that despite rabid secularism, the old patriarchal structure is still there.
    oh, really? is that why erdogan's approval rating is below 34 percent and dropping fast? and many akp voters approve of erdogan's job performance? and akp polls are at 35 percent, and need help of ultranationalist fascist MHP? and the akp is headed for a split as ahmet davutoglu forms a party together with the old akp cadres? erdogan is finished together with the turkish economy he destroyed with his corruption.

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    365
    Threads
    20
    Reputation
    196
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    76

    Re: Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    Erdogan is doing a massive purge of dissidents (namely gulenists and pro-HDP (a political party) Kurds, liberals, leftists intellectuals, critic intellectuals, critics of government corruption, other another jamaat known as furkan vakfi just because the leader insulted erdogan for his crackdown and criticized him saying erdogan should change the name of his party from AKP (adalet ve kalkinma partisi (justice and development party) to zkp (zulumle kalkinma partisi), (ioppression and development party) etc.) children are in prison likely to punish the parents. there is massive crackdown on freedom of speech, voter fraud, crackdown on civil society groups, firing en masse of qualified workers, theft by government, hiring of mafia groups into government (no joke, they even openly said they would arm up before the elections were over) the courts are ruled by erdogan and not independent, people (critics and gulenists) randomly ge tkindapped inside and outside turkey all over the world and sent to prison to be tortured to confess under duress as a "secret witness"

    - - - Updated - - -

    here's a pro govt paper if you dont believe me: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/197...-turkey-122057

    - - - Updated - - -

    and look at these too: https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/junaid...rs_a_23303253/ https://www.foxnews.com/world/hundre...coup-crackdown https://www.vocaleurope.eu/children-in-turkeys-prisons/
    Dude seriously. Hurriyet Daily is a CHP site and and old one as well. It represents CHP elites' view like Yenisafak or Yeni Akit for AKP.

    And quoting Huffpost, Fox? Take a break, for your health's sake.


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Divorce in Bangladesh Skyrocketing Fast
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Islamic divorce vs US court divorce
    By amnamalik in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2017, 12:42 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 02:42 PM
  3. Can i use my inhaler during the fast? does it break my fast?
    By welcome_islam in forum Fasting, Ramadhan & Eid ul-Fitr
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 04:55 PM
  4. Intention to Break the Fast, Nullify the Fast?
    By MinAhlilHadeeth in forum Fasting, Ramadhan & Eid ul-Fitr
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Should Muslims fast on the day Jews fast??
    By QuranStudy in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 09:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create