× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Results 21 to 40 of 61
  1. #1
    Array Alphadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    292
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    3049
    Rep Power
    64

    can a human have an superhuman ability? (OP)


    hi

    just wondering can a human have superhuman ability or u may call it supernatural ability ?

    if u ask me yes but u may ask how that remains a mystery bcoz the secret is locked in our brains and i think it can be unlocked but were is the key?

    what do u think is there any evidence or is it mentioned in the holly quran and can a human have defferent abilitys?

  2. #21
    waqas maqsood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    219
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    482
    Rep Power
    62
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Report bad ads?

    Lets think of this logical!

    Leaving religion aside..

    Who would you say is the most cleverest person and why? What makes him clever and different? What abilities does he have that we normal human don't have?

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #22
    Alphadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    292
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    3049
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
    Well who knows, if people ca unlock such supernatural power
    i.e. Strength, Stamina, speaking to other creatures, flying..

    it would be a catastrophe as people will believe to be vast superior than Allah. Who knows that might happen nearer to the end of the day of Judgement
    yes i know but why it is locked>? Allah has locked this ablity like hearing some one elses toughts or talking to theme with out any technology i forgot what this ability is called but anyways if we had this ability what u said would happen and no one will trust each other and will know there secrets there will be fights many many things will go wrong but at the end it does exist and there is allways a way to unlock it

  5. #23
    Italianguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Constant state of prayer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,643
    Threads
    62
    Reputation
    11603
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
    PRIME EXAMPLE. This dude thinks he has supernatural ability and more superior.. lol

    Mr Incredible.. lol
    I found out I didn't have powers the second I hit the ground

    God taught me a lesson.......I learned......the hard way

    and no, the bushes didn't soften the fall, for all you scientists.

  6. #24
    CosmicPathos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the sea
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    3,923
    Threads
    74
    Reputation
    24576
    Rep Power
    76
    Likes (Given)
    315
    Likes (Received)
    790

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
    Lets think of this logical!

    Leaving religion aside..

    Who would you say is the most cleverest person and why? What makes him clever and different? What abilities does he have that we normal human don't have?
    Interesting. Hmm, someone whose abilities cannot be unmatched by other human, we would probably give him "talented, skilled" or some other similar terms. We might even say "what you did was humanly impossible." But that is wrong. Since he is a human and he did it, it is humanly possible.

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #25
    CosmicPathos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the sea
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    3,923
    Threads
    74
    Reputation
    24576
    Rep Power
    76
    Likes (Given)
    315
    Likes (Received)
    790

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muraad View Post


    A miracle of the Prophets is by definition inimitable because it defies the natural laws and it is exclusive to the Prophets.

    "Learning" the language of the birds or at least understanding it still does not come close to the miracle granted to Sulayman (as) because he was given the ability to fluently converse with the birds and understand the language of other creatures such as ants. He was given command over the wind and the jinn. All these are from the miracles granted to him which will never come to anyone else after.

    As for talking and communicating with Jinns, then it is already possible but prohibited because it is done via black magic and black magic is automatic disbelief. People that exorcise jinns do in fact speak to the jinn and the conversations have been recorded. You can read about one such event here: http://muslimmatters.org/2008/02/11/...sm-experience/

    As for the Qur'an, then it can never be imitated, which I say by way of educated belief and not just blind faith Alhamdullilah. It is simply beyond the capability of a human being to produce something like it.

    JazakALLAh khair for an insightful response. I agree with whatever you wrote.

  9. #26
    waqas maqsood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    219
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    482
    Rep Power
    62
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid84 View Post
    yes i know but why it is locked>? Allah has locked this ablity like hearing some one elses toughts or talking to theme with out any technology i forgot what this ability is called but anyways if we had this ability what u said would happen and no one will trust each other and will know there secrets there will be fights many many things will go wrong but at the end it does exist and there is allways a way to unlock it
    TELEPATHY???


    I believe theres a set of time for all processes and for human to develop!

    And if such day comes... i hope its used for good cause! Ameen

  10. #27
    Italianguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Constant state of prayer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,643
    Threads
    62
    Reputation
    11603
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
    Lets think of this logical!

    Leaving religion aside..

    Who would you say is the most cleverest person and why? What makes him clever and different? What abilities does he have that we normal human don't have?
    Are Muslims allowed to say that? "Leaving religion aside"

    We Christians are never allowed to say that. Faith is in everything.

    My Nonna would have slapped me into next weeks Mass.

  11. #28
    waqas maqsood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    219
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    482
    Rep Power
    62
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post
    Are Muslims allowed to say that? "Leaving religion aside"

    We Christians are never allowed to say that. Faith is in everything.

    My Nonna would have slapped me into next weeks Mass.

    I apologise for the misunderstandment...

    What I meant was leaving the Prophet and Messengers aside (Their power and ability was given by Allah in Abundance and defy the law of physics)...

    Any normal human does not have any superpower or can call themselve supernatural!

    Apologies once again!

  12. #29
    Alphadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    292
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    3049
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
    TELEPATHY???


    I believe theres a set of time for all processes and for human to develop!

    And if such day comes... i hope its used for good cause! Ameen
    yes TELEPATHY thanks bro there are people who have TELEPATHIC abilitys but there are people who does not want any one to know about theme some may send to to Psych Ward bcoz he is gone mad realy this is true

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #30
    Italianguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Constant state of prayer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,643
    Threads
    62
    Reputation
    11603
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
    I apologise for the misunderstandment...

    What I meant was leaving the Prophet and Messengers aside (Their power and ability was given by Allah in Abundance and defy the law of physics)...

    Any normal human does not have any superpower or can call themselve supernatural!

    Apologies once again!
    No need to apologise, I know you meant right

  15. #31
    Italianguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Constant state of prayer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,643
    Threads
    62
    Reputation
    11603
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid84 View Post
    yes TELEPATHY thanks bro there are people who have TELEPATHIC abilitys but there are people who does not want any one to know about theme some may send to to Psych Ward bcoz he is gone mad realy this is true
    Are you serious?.......... MODS!?

  16. #32
    waqas maqsood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    219
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    482
    Rep Power
    62
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid84 View Post
    yes TELEPATHY thanks bro there are people who have TELEPATHIC abilitys but there are people who does not want any one to know about theme some may send to to Psych Ward bcoz he is gone mad realy this is true
    So your telling me if I go to a Psych Ward and walk down the aisle, all these mentally disable patients knows what I will be thinking and whats in my mind?

  17. #33
    Alphadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    292
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    3049
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
    So your telling me if I go to a Psych Ward and walk down the aisle, all these mentally disable patients knows what I will be thinking and whats in my mind?
    no no look let me tell u this way what will happen if i tell my friend or some 1 close to me that i can hear voices ?

    they will tell me to to see a doctor right when i go and tell me doctor that i hear voices doctor will tell me i will make an appointment for u to see a psychiatrist thene straight to psych ward. maybe there powers are not fully devoloped and they theme self will think they are gone mad and the doc will give theme some pills to stimulate the nerves

  18. #34
    Italianguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Constant state of prayer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,643
    Threads
    62
    Reputation
    11603
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid84 View Post
    no no look let me tell u this way what will happen if i tell my friend or some 1 close to me that i can hear voices ?

    they will tell me to to see a doctor right when i go and tell me doctor that i hear voices doctor will tell me i will make an appointment for u to see a psychiatrist thene straight to psych ward. maybe there powers are not fully devoloped and they theme self will think they are gone mad and the doc will give theme some pills to stimulate the nerves
    sooooo. what am I thinking right now?

  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #35
    waqas maqsood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    219
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    482
    Rep Power
    62
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid84 View Post
    no no look let me tell u this way what will happen if i tell my friend or some 1 close to me that i can hear voices ?

    they will tell me to to see a doctor right when i go and tell me doctor that i hear voices doctor will tell me i will make an appointment for u to see a psychiatrist thene straight to psych ward. maybe there powers are not fully devoloped and they theme self will think they are gone mad and the doc will give theme some pills to stimulate the nerves
    Lol.. I like the storyline. But I think its going a little bit off topic. He/She might hear noises because he/she developing some mental disorder.. I don't know maybe neurotransmitting disease or turning into a schizopenia (dont know how to spell it.. but hope u got the jist). Basically paranormal. They will only put into a psych ward when they think your are unsafe or menace to society.

  21. #36
    Alphadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    292
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    3049
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
    Lol.. I like the storyline. But I think its going a little bit off topic. He/She might hear noises because he/she developing some mental disorder.. I don't know maybe neurotransmitting disease or turning into a schizopenia (dont know how to spell it.. but hope u got the jist). Basically paranormal. They will only put into a psych ward when they think your are unsafe or menace to society.
    perhaps im right or you right we will see to that in time i promise u i will unlock theme even if it cost me my life

  22. #37
    waqas maqsood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    219
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    482
    Rep Power
    62
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Bro, you aint going to find anythin in my mind... Its totally blank!

  23. #38
    Italianguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Constant state of prayer
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    1,643
    Threads
    62
    Reputation
    11603
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
    Bro, you aint going to find anythin in my mind... Its totally blank!
    OMG! Thats what I was thinking! Dude you have it!

  24. #39
    Alphadude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    292
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    3049
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood View Post
    Bro, you aint going to find anythin in my mind... Its totally blank!
    i did not mean ur mind i mean the abilitys locked in our minds
    Quote Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post
    OMG! Thats what I was thinking! Dude you have it!
    funny

  25. Report bad ads?
  26. #40
    IslamicRevival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,428
    Threads
    29
    Reputation
    11071
    Rep Power
    71
    Likes (Given)
    225
    Likes (Received)
    533

    Re: can a human have an superhuman ability?

    Quote Originally Posted by khalid84 View Post
    just wondering can a human have superhuman ability or u may call it supernatural ability ?
    Mmmmm.....No


  27. Hide
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Hey there! can a human have an superhuman ability? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. can a human have an superhuman ability?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:12 PM
  2. Your Best Ability
    By Flame of Hope in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 12:18 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 02:32 PM
  4. Jinns and Devil's Ability and Strength
    By FatimaAsSideqah in forum Family & Society
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 09:50 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create