× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    $tr@wB3rRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    15
    Reputation
    550
    Rep Power
    57
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    15

    Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Report bad ads?

    Live broadcast addressing oxford university, It's on now on peace tv Sky channel 820 based in Islam and the 21st Century


  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Dagless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,739
    Threads
    29
    Reputation
    27601
    Rep Power
    89
    Likes (Given)
    331
    Likes (Received)
    290

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Live broadcast addressing oxford university, It's on now on peace tv Sky channel 820 based in Islam and the 21st Century

    Thanks, this looks good!
    Dr Zakir Naik Live debate


  4. #3
    Alpha Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,917
    Threads
    46
    Reputation
    191365
    Rep Power
    180
    Likes (Given)
    1018
    Likes (Received)
    1223

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Just saw the trailer. The website is down, can't watch it online. -_-

    Is it just me but does it mention Michael Jackson will be giving a speech [minute 1:29]? o_O

  5. #4
    nature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    220
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    1300
    Rep Power
    54
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    I watched it online, got bit slower towards the end, maybe cos of the amount of ppl watching it ?? sum1 mentioned david cameron/blair would be present ? they werent ! but glad he got the opportunity, he seems hopeful his ban will be lifted and he'll allowed back in the UK.

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Insaanah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4,545
    Threads
    175
    Reputation
    153249
    Rep Power
    141
    Likes (Given)
    1169
    Likes (Received)
    3374

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    ^ The trailer said:

    "Dr. Zakir Naik will join the ranks of a host of internationally Famous Speakers including the Current British Prime Minister David Cameron, former British Prime Ministers Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher, Former United States [US] Presidents Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Scientist Albert Einstein, famous personalities Like Dalai Lama, Winston Churchill, Prince Charles, Mother Teresa & film stars including Clint Eastwood, Stephen Fry & Pop Star Michael Jackson, who have addressed the Oxford Union."

    In other words he will join that elite group who have addressed the Oxford union in their lifetime. Some of them are long departed from this earth..
    Last edited by Insaanah; 02-11-2011 at 10:33 PM.
    Dr Zakir Naik Live debate


    Stunningly beautiful adhaan from the Dome of the Rock in Masjid ul Aqsa
    Download (right click and choose "save target/link as").


    This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that those of understanding may take heed (14:52)


    Indeed Allah knows, and you know not (16: 74, part)

  8. #6
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    958
    Threads
    60
    Reputation
    14542
    Rep Power
    73
    Likes (Given)
    116
    Likes (Received)
    159

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Quote Originally Posted by nature View Post
    I watched it online, got bit slower towards the end, maybe cos of the amount of ppl watching it ?? sum1 mentioned david cameron/blair would be present ? they werent ! but glad he got the opportunity, he seems hopeful his ban will be lifted and he'll allowed back in the UK.
    Which site did you watch it in ?
    Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    When truth is hurled at falsehood , falsehood perishes. because falsehood by its nature is bound to perish [21:18- Holy quran]

  9. #7
    R Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    76
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    396
    Rep Power
    54
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Recorded it on sky+

    People at college were saying how Tony Blair and Zakir Naik would be having a debate, they fooled me good. But good lecture nevertheless.

  10. #8
    Alpha Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,917
    Threads
    46
    Reputation
    191365
    Rep Power
    180
    Likes (Given)
    1018
    Likes (Received)
    1223

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Insaanah View Post
    ^ The trailer said:

    "Dr. Zakir Naik will join the ranks of a host of internationally Famous Speakers including the Current British Prime Minister David Cameron, former British Prime Ministers Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher, Former United States [US] Presidents Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Scientist Albert Einstein, famous personalities Like Dalai Lama, Winston Churchill, Prince Charles, Mother Teresa & film stars including Clint Eastwood, Stephen Fry & Pop Star Michael Jackson, who have addressed the Oxford Union."

    In other words he will join that elite group who have addressed the Oxford union in their lifetime. Some of them are long departed from this earth..
    Lol yeah.

    In my defense, I only skimmed the video.

  11. #9
    Dagless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,739
    Threads
    29
    Reputation
    27601
    Rep Power
    89
    Likes (Given)
    331
    Likes (Received)
    290

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Insaanah View Post
    Dr. Zakir Naik will join the ranks of a host of internationally Famous Speakers including the Current British Prime Minister David Cameron, former British Prime Ministers Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher, Former United States [US] Presidents Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Scientist Albert Einstein, famous personalities Like Dalai Lama, Winston Churchill, Prince Charles, Mother Teresa & film stars including Clint Eastwood, Stephen Fry & Pop Star Michael Jackson, who have addressed the Oxford Union.
    Yeah but how cool would it have been if they really were scheduled for one night. Kinda like a nerdy Wrestlemania. I would have bought a ticket.
    Dr Zakir Naik Live debate


  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    Sigma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Posts
    73
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    56
    Rep Power
    54
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagless View Post
    Yeah but how cool would it have been if they really were scheduled for one night. Kinda like a nerdy Wrestlemania. I would have bought a ticket.
    Or if we want to get Super-nerdy, Al-Ghazali vs. Bertrand Russel vs. Ibn Khaldun vs. Socrates vs. Hume


  14. #11
    GuestFellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6,328
    Threads
    180
    Reputation
    37817
    Rep Power
    87
    Likes (Given)
    1605
    Likes (Received)
    922

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    So, where can I watch this online? :/

    EDIT:

    IS THIS IT?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMrS9sg9TM
    Last edited by GuestFellow; 02-12-2011 at 12:32 AM.

  15. #12
    Dagless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,739
    Threads
    29
    Reputation
    27601
    Rep Power
    89
    Likes (Given)
    331
    Likes (Received)
    290

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    ........
    Quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow View Post
    So, where can I watch this online? :/

    EDIT:

    IS THIS IT?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEMrS9sg9TM
    Yes.
    Dr Zakir Naik Live debate


  16. #13
    Zafran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth -UK
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,731
    Threads
    17
    Reputation
    12759
    Rep Power
    76
    Likes (Given)
    1104
    Likes (Received)
    558

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Or if we want to get Super-nerdy, Al-Ghazali vs. Bertrand Russel vs. Ibn Khaldun vs. Socrates vs. Hume

    I'll like to see that - Al Ghazzali would win.
    Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Do you think the pious don't sin?

    They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim

  17. #14
    Hannah.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    233
    Threads
    34
    Reputation
    2455
    Rep Power
    58
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    16

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    Saw it last night on tv, he was amazing masha'Allah. Can't wait when he comes back to the UK insha'Allah
    Dr Zakir Naik Live debate

    If you begin to live life relating to the God who is all around you, every moment becomes a prayer.

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    GuestFellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6,328
    Threads
    180
    Reputation
    37817
    Rep Power
    87
    Likes (Given)
    1605
    Likes (Received)
    922

    Re: Dr Zakir Naik Live debate



    Here's the full debate.

    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7


  20. Hide
Hey there! Dr Zakir Naik Live debate Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Dr Zakir Naik Live debate
Sign Up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create