× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Scottish Celt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    95
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    414
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    129

    Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Report bad ads?

    Just incase you missed it this happened in the summer in 2016 when my club Celtic FC played Israeli side Hapoel Be'er Sheva who have a big Zionist support in the UEFA Champions league

    fans display;
    https://youtu.be/Qv709baepTM

    protests outside stadium before K.O;
    https://youtu.be/HKxpJVqrlzY

    UEFA fined our club something like 20k iirc,for bringing politics into football,but Israel is NOT Europe so they are hypocrits,but our fans raised over 175k which went to 2 Palestinian charities;


    https://youtu.be/f2WkWQuMA3M
    4 | Likes sister herb, *charisma*, Al Sultan, Samiul123 liked this post

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Scottish Celt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    95
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    414
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    129

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.


  4. #3
    Scottish Celt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    95
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    414
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    129

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Another show of support,for Palestine,and the hungerstrikers,this was on the 6th of may

    ''FREEDOM & DIGNITY''......''HUNGERING FOR JUSTICE''



    4 | Likes sister herb, cinnamonrolls1, Snow, Al Sultan liked this post

  5. #4
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,236
    Threads
    28
    Reputation
    4581
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    214
    Likes (Received)
    689

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    I believe Christiano Ronaldo started it first and it became a common practice in the European fans who associate themselves with some ideology. The fans of the Turkish football club I support is also famous with it.
    2 | Likes Scottish Celt, Snow liked this post
    Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    You harvest what you sow.

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Scottish Celt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    95
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    414
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    129

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    I believe Christiano Ronaldo started it first and it became a common practice in the European fans who associate themselves with some ideology. The fans of the Turkish football club I support is also famous with it.
    Who is your Turkish club? I have home & away Fenerbahce shirts,that I wear to the gym

    Celtic have always shown solidarity with Palestine as the Scots/Irish communities can relate to their struggle as Ireland was an oppressed country.
    1 | Likes Al Sultan liked this post

  8. #6
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,236
    Threads
    28
    Reputation
    4581
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    214
    Likes (Received)
    689

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Yes I know Celtic has a stance, at least their fans have. My team is Beşiktaş. Beşiktaş fans are the most political sports group in Turkey. They too protested Israel a few times
    1 | Likes Scottish Celt liked this post
    Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    You harvest what you sow.

  9. #7
    Scottish Celt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    95
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    414
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    129

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    Yes I know Celtic has a stance, at least their fans have. My team is Beşiktaş. Beşiktaş fans are the most political sports group in Turkey. They too protested Israel a few times
    Ah Besiktas,good club I think their fans are called Carsi? very left wing? also very unlucky against Lyon,Despite liking Fener I was hoping Besiktas would win Europa league as it would be good for Turkish football,...I having a liking for Turkey in general would love to visit Istanbul one day,ba'zar markets/blue mosque/taksim square & all the other great sites,i also think Erdogan will make Turkey great by what I am hearing
    1 | Likes anatolian liked this post

  10. #8
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,236
    Threads
    28
    Reputation
    4581
    Rep Power
    64
    Likes (Given)
    214
    Likes (Received)
    689

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Yes they are left wing but I like their stance. Yes come to Istanbul. There is a nice Islamic history here which I believe can give you a different understanding.
    1 | Likes Scottish Celt liked this post
    Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    You harvest what you sow.

  11. #9
    Scottish Celt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    95
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    414
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    129

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Celtic Football Club
    ✔ @celticfc Happy #Eid from everyone at #CelticFC! #EidMubarak
    9:30 AM - 25 Jun 2017


    Last edited by Scottish Celt; 06-25-2017 at 06:08 PM.
    1 | Likes Al Sultan liked this post

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    jaybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    31
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    150
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    26

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Celt View Post
    Just incase you missed it this happened in the summer in 2016 when my club Celtic FC played Israeli side Hapoel Be'er Sheva who have a big Zionist support in the UEFA Champions league

    fans display;
    https://youtu.be/Qv709baepTM

    protests outside stadium before K.O;
    https://youtu.be/HKxpJVqrlzY

    UEFA fined our club something like 20k iirc,for bringing politics into football,but Israel is NOT Europe so they are hypocrits,but our fans raised over 175k which went to 2 Palestinian charities;


    https://youtu.be/f2WkWQuMA3M
    hope more will follow their example
    1 | Likes Scottish Celt liked this post

  14. #11
    Al Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Heated Arabian desert
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    324
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    1034
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1055
    Likes (Received)
    137

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Mashallah, I never knew that Celtic supported Palestine, never went on the news.

    They're the best football club in Scotland right? they have some good players, Sinclair, and the legend Moussa Dembele!

    But man, I never thought any European country would stand up for Palestine..

    Ya know what, I think I'm gonna support Celtic from now on
    1 | Likes Scottish Celt liked this post

  15. #12
    jaybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    31
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    150
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    26

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    anyone remember back in the day when Henrik Larsson played for them? those were the good ole days.
    1 | Likes Scottish Celt liked this post

  16. #13
    Al Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Heated Arabian desert
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    324
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    1034
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1055
    Likes (Received)
    137

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    He played for Celtic? I only know that he used to played for Barcelona, that's interesting, and I just searched it up, he played for Celtic more than any club in his career too.
    1 | Likes Scottish Celt liked this post

  17. #14
    Scottish Celt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    95
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    414
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    129

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Sultan View Post
    Mashallah, I never knew that Celtic supported Palestine, never went on the news.

    They're the best football club in Scotland right? they have some good players, Sinclair, and the legend Moussa Dembele!

    But man, I never thought any European country would stand up for Palestine..

    Ya know what, I think I'm gonna support Celtic from now on
    Yes,you will always see a Palestine flag at Celtic park,although our club was founded by an Irish Catholic priest his motto was ''A club open to all'',meaning all ''faiths & creeds'',we are proud of our multi-culturism & welcome all,except racists or Zionists, we have some good Muslim players in the past play for Celtic

    Free,free Palestine

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
    anyone remember back in the day when Henrik Larsson played for them? those were the good ole days.
    A legendary figure for Celtic how I miss him lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Sultan View Post
    He played for Celtic? I only know that he used to played for Barcelona, that's interesting, and I just searched it up, he played for Celtic more than any club in his career too.
    Yes Helsingborg,Feyenoord,Celtic,Barcelona,Manchester utd & then retired at Helsingborgs
    2 | Likes Al Sultan, jaybird liked this post

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    jaybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    31
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    150
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    26

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Celt View Post

    A legendary figure for Celtic how I miss him lol
    i would have never guessed a guy called Scottish Celt would have been a fan of Celtic of the Scottish premier legue. lol

    I was always a Fiorentina, Seria A guy. you know the better footballers are always from Italy. just saying.
    2 | Likes Al Sultan, Scottish Celt liked this post

  20. #16
    Al Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Heated Arabian desert
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    324
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    1034
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    1055
    Likes (Received)
    137

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    in serie A, I'm always an AC Milan guy haha, really love them (and obviously they're not as good as they were in the past but I still support them no matter what)
    1 | Likes Scottish Celt liked this post

  21. #17
    Scottish Celt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    95
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    414
    Rep Power
    5
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    129

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
    i would have never guessed a guy called Scottish Celt would have been a fan of Celtic of the Scottish premier legue. lol

    I was always a Fiorentina, Seria A guy. you know the better footballers are always from Italy. just saying.
    SerieA used to be good in the 90s,Battistuta was a great player then for Fiorentina

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Sultan View Post
    in serie A, I'm always an AC Milan guy haha, really love them (and obviously they're not as good as they were in the past but I still support them no matter what)
    I was in Milan's San Siro stadium in 2007 when Celtic played AC Milan in the champions league the,sadly we lost 1-0 in extra time
    1 | Likes jaybird liked this post

  22. #18
    jaybird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    31
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    150
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    26

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Celt View Post
    SerieA used to be good in the 90s,Battistuta was a great player then for Fiorentina

    I was in Milan's San Siro stadium in 2007 when Celtic played AC Milan in the champions league the,sadly we lost 1-0 in extra time
    the 90s was the golden age of football. there were so many good players. it was also the last years of good league play before they started making super teams giant payroles. it really took a lot of passion from the game.
    1 | Likes Scottish Celt liked this post

  23. #19
    Khanali12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Other
    Posts
    51
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    133
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    Meanwhile muslim countries such as SA remain silent.
    1 | Likes Scottish Celt liked this post

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    Mustafa16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,089
    Threads
    373
    Reputation
    2193
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    408
    Likes (Received)
    286

    Re: Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.

    May Allah help the people of Filisteen.
    1 | Likes Scottish Celt liked this post

Hey there! Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Celtic football club fans show support to the Palestinian people.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Show your support for Oliver Bridgeman
    By EgyptPrincess in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2016, 12:58 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 04:50 PM
  3. If you have humanity, Show support for Ghazza
    By shuraimfan4lyf in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:20 PM
  4. It's football that keeps fans thinking
    By Showkat in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 05:05 AM
  5. Big hearted football boss rescues fans
    By England in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 07:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create