× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    emem.masorong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    209
    Threads
    105
    Reputation
    444
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    57
    Likes (Received)
    35

    Do you feel pity to Christians this way?

    Report bad ads?

    That they were just born and they didn't chose to be Christians and life is hard to know the exact truth that Allah is the only God. You are surrounded by Christians and we cannot say that the pressure of them to not to convert to Islam even if they want to doesn't matter. I know that people born in a Muslim family has hardships and trials too and they have questioned their faith as well. But I think the Muslims have more chance to know the truth, and I think it still depends, but really with greater chance. I sympathize with my fellow Christians. I sometimes cry. The prophet said:

    "By Allah! If you knew what I know, you would laugh little and you would cry much; you would not taste the pleasures of your women in the beds, and you would go out beseeching Allah."

    I pray them as well. I pray for all. Even things, animals and plants. My mother was a convert from Christianity. I grew up in the region of the Philippines where Christians are way more than Muslims. I have Christian friends. I also have a janitor friend named Nick before, as far as I can remember, that changed his name to Shaq Rahim. I hope the spelling is correct. He said Islam is a very beautiful religion. I live in the Philippines by the way.

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Ümit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    632
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    2655
    Rep Power
    14
    Likes (Given)
    182
    Likes (Received)
    422

    Re: Do you feel pity to Christians this way?

    Of course...there are a lot of people out there born in non-muslims families. Their test on this world is much tougher than mine...they do not have familie or friends pointing towards the truth...they must awaken and find the truth totally on their own. many of them are righteous and do lots of good deeds, but unfortunately they will not pass the test. I do feel bad about them. like you said, some of them even got pressure from the community they live in to prevent them converting to Islam.

    However, I do not think praying for plants animals and things have much use...they are not under any test. I do feel bad for animals that suffer or live in bad conditions though.
    | Likes emem.masorong liked this post

  4. #3
    emem.masorong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    209
    Threads
    105
    Reputation
    444
    Rep Power
    13
    Likes (Given)
    57
    Likes (Received)
    35

    Re: Do you feel pity to Christians this way?

    Quote Originally Posted by umie View Post
    Of course...there are a lot of people out there born in non-muslims families. Their test on this world is much tougher than mine...they do not have familie or friends pointing towards the truth...they must awaken and find the truth totally on their own. many of them are righteous and do lots of good deeds, but unfortunately they will not pass the test. I do feel bad about them. like you said, some of them even got pressure from the community they live in to prevent them converting to Islam.

    However, I do not think praying for plants animals and things have much use...they are not under any test. I do feel bad for animals that suffer or live in bad conditions though.
    I think they can too pass the test. I read somewhere that non-Muslims people who do not know Islam or knows only a little on it can still go to heaven. They are exempted. May God bless us all and forgive us our sins.

  5. #4
    Ümit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    632
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    2655
    Rep Power
    14
    Likes (Given)
    182
    Likes (Received)
    422

    Re: Do you feel pity to Christians this way?

    Quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong View Post
    I think they can too pass the test. I read somewhere that non-Muslims people who do not know Islam or knows only a little on it can still go to heaven. They are exempted. May God bless us all and forgive us our sins.
    I assume with "them" you mean non-muslims. I agree on that. If you have faith in your heart with the weight of a mustard grain...you are considered muslim.

    But that does not count for animals of course...animals do not go to heaven or hell. they do not know the difference between good and wrong...they just behave like they have been teached and programmed to.

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,279
    Threads
    150
    Reputation
    45452
    Rep Power
    81
    Likes (Given)
    3793
    Likes (Received)
    2887

    Re: Do you feel pity to Christians this way?

    Quote Originally Posted by umie View Post
    I assume with "them" you mean non-muslims. I agree on that. If you have faith in your heart with the weight of a mustard grain...you are considered muslim.

    But that does not count for animals of course...animals do not go to heaven or hell. they do not know the difference between good and wrong...they just behave like they have been teached and programmed to.
    There has been much speculation amongst scholars regarding the condition of animals although there is evidence pointing to accountability in Quran and ahadith.

    1. The hoopie which was being held to full accountability by Sulaiman depending upon culpability: slaughter, tough punishment, a valid reason for absence.

    2. (15)
    Chapter: The Prohibition Of Oppression
    (15)
    باب تَحْرِيمِ الظُّلْمِ ‏‏

    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
    The claimants would get their claims on the Day of Resurrection so much so that the hornless sheep would get its claim from the horned sheep.

    حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ أَيُّوبَ، وَقُتَيْبَةُ، وَابْنُ، حُجْرٍ قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، - يَعْنُونَ ابْنَ جَعْفَرٍ - عَنِ الْعَلاَءِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ لَتُؤَدُّنَّ الْحُقُوقَ إِلَى أَهْلِهَا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ حَتَّى يُقَادَ لِلشَّاةِ الْجَلْحَاءِ مِنَ الشَّاةِ الْقَرْنَاءِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

    Reference : Sahih Muslim 2582
    In-book reference : Book 45, Hadith 78
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 32, Hadith 6252
    (deprecated numbering scheme)


    The reasoning which diminishes their responsibility is the fact that they did not reach human intellectual capacity.



    (Personally i believe that some of them do unseen actions and sacrifice themselves for Allah's sake which elevates them to the status of shuhadaa.

    And Allah knows best.
    Do you feel pity to Christians this way?













  8. #6
    Ümit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    632
    Threads
    8
    Reputation
    2655
    Rep Power
    14
    Likes (Given)
    182
    Likes (Received)
    422

    Re: Do you feel pity to Christians this way?

    Yes, the hoopie somehow got full accountability for his actions...you are right.
    But somehow I think that was more of an exception. Sulaiman as had the power over many animals and people and jinn.
    About the hadeeth you mentioned, I did not know.

    Thanks for sharing.


  9. Hide
Hey there! Do you feel pity to Christians this way? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Do you feel pity to Christians this way?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Pity me not
    By Periwinkle18 in forum Manners and Purification of the Soul
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Pity me not
    By Periwinkle18 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 11:42 AM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 08:22 PM
  4. Pity Me Not
    By 101193 in forum Creative Writing & Art
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 11:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create