× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Why 95% of non-believers & muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    Report bad ads?

    Long read:

    I find this subject quite interesting because I have used about a decade wondering over the problems the Ummah is facing and where the issues come from but back then I didn't know the root cause of it.

    The word ''Elite'' is indeed a word of Al-Quran and this particular group of people have been mentioned by name in the holy book ''Elite'' and they seem to have alot more influence on the general population then I realized before.

    Everytime Allah(swt) sent a prophet they first approached the ''Elite'' and once the elite rejected them completely Allah brought the punishment while saving the prophet and these who chose to follow him and this has been the case with the people of Aad, Thamud, Firuan, Nuh and others.

    The question is why did Allah(swt) bring the punishment after the elite rejected the faith? It's because Allah knows that the general population follow the elite blindly hence they don't have an independant opinion nor have developed one and they don't have any critical thinking regarding their elite whom they will follow everywhere. So Allah didn't waste time.

    I was asking myself this question why is the muslim world so messed up and why are some following wicked dictators, tyrants and just overall anti-muslim leaders as their figureheads. It just didn't make sense to me at all.

    If you find something wrong then you need to diagnose it in order to understand what is wrong because I saw that about 90-95% of the Ummah can be regarded as fifth column today and make no mistake they will fight against mahdi their own awaited ''redeemer'' while some will swear to you today that they will support him and waiting for him but when his here the situation will be entirely different hence the elite will label him to be extremely dengerous and a terrorist which is quite a predictable move and they will hasten against him trying to eliminate him before anything goes to far but aside from that the question is what is wrong with this people?

    The answer

    LACK of Independant opinion and critical thinking hence they are easily convinced something via false news or media and they will accept it faster then these who give out the false news. In all truthfulness it's a peasantry way of behaving. They have given to much importance to their elite and see upto them and don't realize their flaws because they are following them blindly.

    Example: A turk nationalist will follow Erdogan to his death without ever questioning him? now this is where the problem lays because the Turk nationalist will think Erdogan protects our nation and our figurehead but he never stops for a second and asks himself ''This is a human-being'' and ''what is his true agenda'' His true agenda as human-being first and foremost is to prolong his rule and that is what every sane person would do in his position who is not practicing.

    The same with the Saudi crown prince and King Abdullah of Jordan people will follow them blindly.

    And also same with all your local country leaders and the elite who hold high positions they are just human-beings seeking wealth, fame and prolonged power nothing less or more and everytime these 3 things come together combined you will get a very selfish and individualistic person who gets more and more hungry for more glory and wealth and that is just human nature except for someone who is truly practicing because that person will be the only person who is strong enough to fight off the urges and desires of these 3 things.

    Now here comes Independant and critical thinking.

    Don't let anyone who is lowly person that chases wealth, fame and power to become your reference point nor your leader. You should rather think yourself as more worthy leader then them and that they should follow you. ignore them and don't ever vote for anyone nor take part in anything such as voting as it is shirk.

    This people are not better then you just because they came to power dosen't make them better then you and in fact you should look down on this people and not upto them.

    They are willing to change the religion in order to save themselves and prolong themselves on the power-seat and some off them would sell their wives, mothers and daughters for cheap price and even sell their souls to keep themselves on the power-seat. they are in fact the lowest of the low this group of people and most certainly not worth your support or you following them blindly.

    You must question every single humans motive in life and then you can get a more clear picture but never blindly believe in someone before checking out their motives because everyone has a motive in life and everyone gets up from his bed searching to better themselves one way or the other and thats just basically life. The poor may get up in the morning to seek food for himself and his family but the elite also gets up every morning seeking extensive wealth and if his already multi-millionaire then he will seek to become billionaire tomorrow and he will do everything in his power to bribe, defraud the law to his advantage and the law itself was written in such way that it benefits only the elite. They are just like you and me but here they have more access to the tax payers money so they can take whatever they want via allies and what not. Imagine few humans having access to the majorities tax money? what could go wrong? It's like leaving a small lamb to hungry lions and expect them to take care of that lamb until you get back. They will come with a brilliant plan so everyone gets a share and re-write or re-adjust the law.

    We call it corruption but the truth is quite different and this should not be called corruption but rather ''LIFE'' because this is part of life and have been since the beginning of mankind until the end.

    I swear to god I would have done it myself if I was not practicing nor religious like they are. It's human nature predators eat prey but still it's extremely haram and penalty will be paid. they will be made to spite out every single penny in the Akhira and they will regret taking it.

    In order to understand this people you have to imagine yourself in their position where you are not religious at all and you don't pray nor remember Allah at all then imagine what you would have done and what type of desires you would have followed.

    The law only exists for the general people this is a fact well known everywhere in the world and I don't care where it is China, the US or Turkey the elite will not face justice and how many times did the sons of the elite commit something and everything was hidden under the rug because life is very predictable and repetitive.

    So why would anyone sane and functioning believe anything this people have to say? or follow them?

    Example: the large majority of muslims nowadays believe in the media? you ask why? because they were already lead to believe that some of the servants of Allah are terrorists without questioning how and why? while the truth is that these people are the once wronged? Here you didn't think for yourselves but you let others think for you and force it down your throats without gathering enough informations and hence why the situation will remain the same when the Mahdi comes and peaks in Dajjals time where all most the entire world will believe him but the truth is that they have already lost to the media and their local leaders from their countries and have followed them blindly.

    That is why Allah reveals in the quran the conversations between the Elite and their blindly followers in judgement day and they are described as ''The Arrogant and the weak'' where the weak says we only followed you but you misguided us and the arrogant will answer if Allah had guided us we would have guided you and there are several places where they have discussions where the weak asks Allah to double the punishments of the arrogant whom they use to follow blindly back in earth.
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 1 Week Ago at 03:07 AM.

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,092
    Threads
    144
    Reputation
    45054
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    3717
    Likes (Received)
    2793

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    Herd mentality

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_mentality



    We sent not to any township a warner, but it's pampered ones declared: `Surely we are disbelievers in that which you bring to us'. And they say we are (more than you) in wealth and children. (In the Hereafter too) we are not going to be punished.

    (Surah Saba, 34:34 - 35)


    When a warner came to them, it aroused in them nothing but repugnance, arrogance in the land, and plotting evil; and the evil plot encloses only the men who make it. Then do they expect the application of a law different from that which applied to the people of the old? You will not find any change in Allah's law, nor will you find any case of its failure.

    (Surah al-Fatir, 35: 42-43)


    Allah SWT said:

    لَاهِيَةً قُلُوبُهُمْ ۗ وَأَسَرُّو ا النَّجْوَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا هَلْ هٰذَآ إِلَّا بَشَرٌ مِّثْلُكُمْ ۖ أَفَتَأْتُ ونَ السِّحْرَ وَأَنْتُمْ تُبْصِرُونَ
    "With their hearts distracted. And those who do wrong conceal their private conversation, [saying], Is this [Prophet] except a human being like you? So would you approach magic while you are aware [of it]?"

    (QS. Al-Anbiyaa 21: Verse 3)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com




    Allah SWT said:

    قَالُوا بَلْ أَنْتُمْ لَا مَرْحَبًۢا بِكُمْ ۖ أَنْتُمْ قَدَّمْتُمُوهُ لَنَا ۖ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرَارُ
    "They will say, Nor you! No welcome for you. You, [our leaders], brought this upon us, and wretched is the settlement."

    قَالُوا رَبَّنَا مَنْ قَدَّمَ لَنَا هٰذَا فَزِدْهُ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا فِى النَّارِ
    "They will say, Our Lord, whoever brought this upon us - increase for him double punishment in the Fire."

    وَقَالُوا مَا لَنَا لَا نَرٰى رِجَالًا كُنَّا نَعُدُّهُمْ مِّنَ الْأَشْرَارِ
    "And they will say, Why do we not see men whom we used to count among the worst?"

    أَتَّخَذْنٰهُمْ سِخْرِيًّا أَمْ زَاغَتْ عَنْهُمُ الْأَبْصٰرُ
    "Is it [because] we took them in ridicule, or has [our] vision turned away from them?"

    إِنَّ ذٰلِكَ لَحَقٌّ تَخَاصُمُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ
    "Indeed, that is truth - the quarreling of the people of the Fire."


    (QS. Saad 38: Verse 64)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com


    Allah SWT said:

    وَإِنْ تُطِعْ أَكْثَرَ مَنْ فِى الْأَرْضِ يُضِلُّوكَ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ
    "And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying."

    (QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 116)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com


    Allah SWT said:

    يٰٓأَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ لَا يَحْزُنْكَ الَّذِينَ يُسٰرِعُونَ فِى الْكُفْرِ مِنَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوٓا ءَامَنَّا بِأَفْوٰهِهِمْ وَلَمْ تُؤْمِنْ قُلُوبُهُمْ ۛ وَمِنَ الَّذِينَ هَادُوا ۛ سَمّٰعُونَ لِلْكَذِبِ سَمّٰعُونَ لِقَوْمٍ ءَاخَرِينَ لَمْ يَأْتُوكَ ۖ يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ مِنۢ بَعْدِ مَوَاضِعِهِۦ ۖ يَقُولُون َ إِنْ أُوتِيتُمْ هٰذَا فَخُذُوهُ وَإِنْ لَّمْ تُؤْتَوْهُ فَاحْذَرُوا ۚ وَمَنْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ فِتْنَتَهُۥ فَلَنْ تَمْلِكَ لَهُۥ مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًا ۚ أُولٰٓئِكَ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ أَنْ يُطَهِّرَ قُلُوبَهُمْ ۚ لَهُمْ فِى الدُّنْيَا خِزْىٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِى الْأَاخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
    "O Messenger, let them not grieve you who hasten into disbelief of those who say, We believe with their mouths, but their hearts believe not, and from among the Jews. [They are] avid listeners to falsehood, listening to another people who have not come to you. They distort words beyond their [proper] usages, saying If you are given this, take it; but if you are not given it, then beware. But he for whom Allah intends fitnah - never will you possess [power to do] for him a thing against Allah. Those are the ones for whom Allah does not intend to purify their hearts. For them in this world is disgrace, and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment."
    (QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 41)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
    Last edited by Abz2000; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:03 AM.
    1 | Likes urkahnkhan liked this post
    Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination













  4. #3
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    88
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    117
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    16

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    You type of people overthink quite a lot. If you were alive back in the past you would have revolted against Salah-ad-din, Suleyman or Baibars.

    Anyway I'm not here to argue, keep making your recruitment propaganda. Rest of the world will move on.

    Btw, Turkish ultra-nationalists don't support Erdogan, half of the nationalists split to make the western backed IYI party. Even so some of his decisions such as appointing Albayrak as Treasury minister has come under criticism.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Why don't you question your mujahideen elite who send teens to their deaths by suicide bombing operations promising paradise. It's over now for whatever organization you support, they were useful tools for powers that be, once their use was expired, they were killed.

  5. #4
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    You type of people overthink quite a lot. If you were alive back in the past you would have revolted against Salah-ad-din, Suleyman or Baibars.

    Anyway I'm not here to argue, keep making your recruitment propaganda. Rest of the world will move on.

    Btw, Turkish ultra-nationalists don't support Erdogan, half of the nationalists split to make the western backed IYI party. Even so some of his decisions such as appointing Albayrak as Treasury minister has come under criticism.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Why don't you question your mujahideen elite who send teens to their deaths by suicide bombing operations promising paradise. It's over now for whatever organization you support, they were useful tools for powers that be, once their use was expired, they were killed.
    This has nothing to do with Mujahideen so don't change the topic.

    It's about following lowly people blindly and calling them leaders and taking every single word they say as gospel. I would have not revolted against anyone who establishes Sharia on the land whether his a king, sultan or amir. His safe from me but anyone who dosen't I'm not going to follow him nor look upto except looking down upon them. So I would have never revolted against men like Salah-ad-din, Suleyman or Baibars.

    Because they are the true reference point and people to look upto in Allah's view hence we should look upto only these who please Allah(swt) and grant them safety on the land but however these who don't shouldn't be followed
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:01 AM.
    1 | Likes Abz2000 liked this post

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,645
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    5437
    Rep Power
    71
    Likes (Given)
    312
    Likes (Received)
    953

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    Agree. That perfectly applies to Turkey. The current government does not want to establish the true Sharia in Turkey either. Erdoğan and his company are so happy with the system they created. They benefit from both the secular democrasy and the Islamic agenda they promote. The hatred of the religious people towards the secular elites that ruled the country in the past brought them to power but now they are the elites who exploit people and they are even more corrupt then the previous secular elites. They shamelessly use democrasy, Islam and whatever is valued by people to maintain their rule.

    If people decide to be sheep anyyone can pasture them. The question here is why do we want to be pastured?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    You type of people overthink quite a lot. If you were alive back in the past you would have revolted against Salah-ad-din, Suleyman or Baibars.

    Anyway I'm not here to argue, keep making your recruitment propaganda. Rest of the world will move on.

    Btw, Turkish ultra-nationalists don't support Erdogan, half of the nationalists split to make the western backed IYI party. Even so some of his decisions such as appointing Albayrak as Treasury minister has come under criticism..
    What you say is also an agenda of AKP. They associate themselves with the respected historical characters and scare people with being traitors of Islam as if they were betraying Salahaddin or Suleyman or Baibars. Thats a very easy and shamless trick. Erodağan is nothing beside those historical figures of Islam. I have enough intelligence to seperate him with those noble men. On the other hand even they were not perfect but mere human beings. If they did something Islamically wrong they could be criticized. No one is free from criticism except the Prophets.
    1 | Likes urkahnkhan liked this post
    Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi

  8. #6
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    88
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    117
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    16

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post
    This has nothing to do with Mujahideen so don't change the topic.

    It's about following lowly people blindly and calling them leaders and taking every single word they say as gospel. I would have not revolted against anyone who establishes Sharia on the land whether his a king, sultan or amir. His safe from me but anyone who dosen't I'm not going to follow him nor look upto except looking down upon them. So I would have never revolted against men like Salah-ad-din, Suleyman or Baibars.

    Because they are the true reference point and people to look upto in Allah's view hence we should look upto only these who please Allah(swt) and grant them safety on the land but however these who don't shouldn't be followed
    Oh you and your sect would definitely would have, I give you the guarantee. Suleyman incorporated ancient Turkish tribal laws into the state law along with shariah, Salahaddin worked as a Vizier for shia Fatimids, Baibars was accused of killing Qutuz.

    Did I mention that nearly all venerated saints, prophets?

    Moreover, Mehmed II had seized waqf assets from ulema to fund the Timar system, Alauddin Khilji never took ulema seriously in any of his decision making.

    I'm not changing the topic, thousands of people died for an organization blidnly like sheep, not thinking for once if the organization is controlled by any other powerful entity. Hundreds including teens were sent to their deaths in their suicide bombing mission, promised paradise they met two days ago. But your blind faith is good to you.

  9. #7
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    88
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    117
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    16

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    Quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    Agree. That perfectly applies to Turkey. The current government does not want to establish the true Sharia in Turkey either. Erdoğan and his company are so happy with the system they created. They benefit from both the secular democrasy and the Islamic agenda they promote. The hatred of the religious people towards the secular elites that ruled the country in the past brought them to power but now they are the elites who exploit people and they are even more corrupt then the previous secular elites. They shamelessly use democrasy, Islam and whatever is valued by people to maintain their rule.

    If people decide to be sheep anyyone can pasture them. The question here is why do we want to be pastured?

    - - - Updated - - -



    What you say is also an agenda of AKP. They associate themselves with the respected historical characters and scare people with being traitors of Islam as if they were betraying Salahaddin or Suleyman or Baibars. Thats a very easy and shamless trick. Erodağan is nothing beside those historical figures of Islam. I have enough intelligence to seperate him with those noble men. On the other hand even they were not perfect but mere human beings. If they did something Islamically wrong they could be criticized. No one is free from criticism except the Prophets.
    Most Turks strongly oppose Shariah and Turkey is one of the most secular countries in the world. There's no shariah in Pakistan and Malaysia, you want Shariah in Turkey ?! All young people will leave islam in one generation. The entire west anatolia would revolt immediately. Take reference from 2007 Republican protests.

    Erdogan came into power because of his economic performance as mayor of Istanbul, not Islam. With only islam, he would have no votes from Izmir, Antalya,etc.

    It is muc more important now to have an economically, militarily powerful muslim country than a country with shariah law, which produces nothing of its own.

  10. #8
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    Most Turks strongly oppose Shariah and Turkey is one of the most secular countries in the world. There's no shariah in Pakistan and Malaysia, you want Shariah in Turkey ?! All young people will leave islam in one generation. The entire west anatolia would revolt immediately. Take reference from 2007 Republican protests.

    Erdogan came into power because of his economic performance as mayor of Istanbul, not Islam. With only islam, he would have no votes from Izmir, Antalya,etc.

    It is muc more important now to have an economically, militarily powerful muslim country than a country with shariah law, which produces nothing of its own.
    After reading your replies I understand who you are.. You are either a kafir or Mushrik? Cause who claims to be a muslim and not wanting Shariah. Your invalid to take part in this discussion or conversation. Your an alien trying to respond with a muslim voice. This is disgusting.

    Your excused from this thread all altogether
    1 | Likes Abz2000 liked this post

  11. #9
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    88
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    117
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    16

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post
    After reading your replies I understand who you are.. You are either a kafir or Mushrik? Cause who claims to be a muslim and not wanting Shariah. Your invalid to take part in this discussion or conversation. Your an alien trying to respond with a muslim voice. This is disgusting.

    Your excused from this thread all altogether
    Excused from discussion. Not to ruin your party man but not like there's been vibrant discussions anyway.
    Well sorry to say I'm a Muslim in a Muslim country. And I think realistically unlike you I don't live in Disneyland. I know what would work and what not.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I didn't say I oppose shariah personally myself. I said it should not be applied in a country like Turkey, because it will be complete disaster for Islam among the country's youth. They need to practice basic Islam first, we can talk about shariah 100 years later.

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,092
    Threads
    144
    Reputation
    45054
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    3717
    Likes (Received)
    2793

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    Basic islam? That's how it starts off anyways, check on the three stage prohibition of alcohol. Some of them used to come to prayer straight from the bar until they were ready.
    Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination













  14. #11
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    88
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    117
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    16

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    Quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    Basic islam? That's how it starts off anyways, check on the three stage prohibition of alcohol. Some of them used to come to prayer straight from the bar until they were ready.
    Alcohol, why bring this suddenly into discussion?

    And avoiding alcohol and pork is basic Islam. Muslims who don't pray 5 times or even 3 times a day, know to avoid it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    With that out of the way, forget about Turkey, tell me how you are going to apply law for cutting off hand of thieves in Pakistan which is one of the most religious Muslim countries.

    And also the punishment is straight from the Quran, there's no way around it without violating Shariah.

    So tell how will you apply this in Pakistan?

  15. #12
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,092
    Threads
    144
    Reputation
    45054
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    3717
    Likes (Received)
    2793

    Re: Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination

    BY checking at which stage during the 23 years the punishment was prescribed for thieves who are UNREPENTANT (possibly pointing to those who would continue to steal from society the fruits of peoples labour, people whose hands may have worked for years to earn it - since it's better to get sympathy for missing hands that would have stolen and beg -than to steal ... keeps society running smoothly), and you look carefully into the details of how society had progressed in terms of Muslim civilization, and at what level wealth redistribution was, whether zakat had been fully implemented, what level almsgiving had reached, and a whole host of other circumstances to get a feel of how the atmosphere would have been when the verses were revealed,

    ...and then you'd have to work up to somewhere near that level in order for the ruling to fit easily and harmoniously with the sunnah of Allah - but then, if someone cuts their hands on razor wire whilst attempting to tresspass - not much can be done to prosecute the valid owner since the ruling gives protection to the owner of property.


    The three stage prohibition of alcohol is a clear indicator of gradual and methodological progress in lawgiving whilst taking the circumstances of the people into account - the reason why some groups fail in implementing Islam despite their intentions being good is that they often shellshock and fatigue unprepared societies by attempting to get it all done overnight ...
    Last edited by AabiruSabeel; 1 Week Ago at 09:13 PM. Reason: removed last part of last sentence
    Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination














  16. Hide
Hey there! Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Why 95% of humanity and muslims are the Sheep of the Elite -Detailed explaination
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Does serve humanity make Muslims forget Allah?
    By ardianto in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 02:51 PM
  2. Explaination of The NEW WOLRD ORDER
    By urkahnkhan in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-10-2017, 03:43 AM
  3. Explaination of a Blackhole
    By sabr* in forum Health & Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 01:20 AM
  4. Muslims Join Spanish Elite Force
    By sonz in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 04:54 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 05:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create