× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    137
    Threads
    33
    Reputation
    345
    Rep Power
    12
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    55

    Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Report bad ads?

    This is a Sunnah that predates Islam all the way upto Adam and his children. Qabil disliked Habil and eventually killed him it was jealousy, personal reasons but also because he was a non-believer where as Habil was believer.

    The previous believers, prophets and saints have all come under severe target by the non-believers. They plotted and even killed multiple of prophets on the land since the beginning of Mankind.

    It's there Sunnah to dislike the believers just like how a cat won't eat anything but meat and you can't make a cat eat salad or other non-meat food because it's strictly carnivore because of nature law and the same goes to the non-believers they simply follow a pattern which is to dislike anything that is believing because the shayteen have a pull on them and influence their brains so they think they are following their own gut feeling but it's shayteen inciting them but they can't tell apart because they don't believe in any of that including the shaytan himself. They are people who don't know how things work and how the world operates so having a Satan qarn would be something to far fatched for them to understand and if you even tell them they are being influenced that would also be even more far fatched idea to them.

    But all in all make no mistake regarding the non-believers they are simply following the natural law of life just like the animals do today and you won't find any change within them whatsoever and Allah even said in the Quran that they will only accept you if you disbelief like them hence they follow that pattern.

    If you see otherwise it would be something strange and equal to seeing a cow eating the corpse of a death deer on the road side etc etc something extremely unlikely out of the nature law.

    Don't be fooled by this people they exist in different state of mind and only wish for the demise of the believers and judgement day will come upon them in that state. You will not see any flaws in nature such as water flowing up when you hold your bottle of water downwards and expecting it to pour that way.


    Humans are in different state of minds just like how when someone is drunk and sober is different state of minds while the one who is high on hashish is not in the same state of mind as the one who is drunk and vice versa. Different state of minds and the same goes to the non-believers and believers.

    Example would you pet a wild Crocodile the answer is no because you know of it's nature and the same goes to the non-believers they also have a certain set of laws and be mindful of that Sunnah and never think of it as something lightly. In several verses in the Quran they are described as people who don't understand, reason or people who don't know
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 02-08-2019 at 10:02 PM.
    | Likes bint e aisha liked this post

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    178
    Threads
    48
    Reputation
    130
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    38
    Likes (Received)
    35

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    ok then why are there non muslims, both christians and jews, and atheists and agnostics, who advocate for the rights of muslims?
    | Likes DanEdge, Eric H liked this post

  4. #3
    DanEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Posts
    275
    Threads
    22
    Reputation
    2071
    Rep Power
    23
    Likes (Given)
    362
    Likes (Received)
    320

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    ok then why are there non muslims, both christians and jews, and atheists and agnostics, who advocate for the rights of muslims?
    Yeah, uh...

  5. #4
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    736
    Threads
    77
    Reputation
    876
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    193

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    ok then why are there non muslims, both christians and jews, and atheists and agnostics, who advocate for the rights of muslims?
    They are the same people who advocate for rights of homosexuality, lesbianisim, single mothers and women having babies with other women or using IVF and eventually not now..BUT GIVE IT TIME...they will be the same people who advocate for right of pedophile and Muslims at the same boat.

    Besides...even if they went out of their way and became the best people on Earth and protected all Muslims and gave Muslim a place that is like paradise (but not paradise) on Earth with all rights and they even put billions of dollars in Islamic school, mosques and allowed Athan in their country and celebrated Islam and they died for Muslims in battle...when death takes them...they will be thrown in eternal hellfire.

    In order for them to save their skin they need to embrace Islam, declare Shahada in both mouth and heart THEN THEIR DEEDS COUNT!

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    crimsontide06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    759
    Threads
    61
    Reputation
    3687
    Rep Power
    47
    Likes (Given)
    122
    Likes (Received)
    289

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    I think there are different levels.

    Lets say

    1. People who have blind hate of anything that is not their own ethnicity, religion or race

    2. People who understand Islam but they both dislike Muslims and reject Islam

    3. People who do not understand Islam, in fact they are afraid of Muslims, as they believe Muslims will savagely kill them for no reason

    4.People who understand Islam and may even have Muslim friends but reject Islam.

    5. People who do not understand Islam but have Muslim friends or they are not prejudice against Muslims.

    6. People who have never heard of Islam

  8. #6
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    285
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    191
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    59

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Communists hate non-communists. Racialists hate other races. Hindu nationalists hate non-hindus. Christians hate non-christians. FInally a lot of muslims dislike a portion of non-muslims (atleast).

    It comes from the mentality of the belief that your path, your ideology, your beliefs are true and superior than other. And I don't condemn this either.

    Ofcourse a large number of non-muslims hate Islam. Grow up and deal with it like muslims in the past.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Or keep crying. That works too I guess.
    | Likes crimsontide06, Eric H liked this post

  9. #7
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    137
    Threads
    33
    Reputation
    345
    Rep Power
    12
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    55

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    Communists hate non-communists. Racialists hate other races. Hindu nationalists hate non-hindus. Christians hate non-christians. FInally a lot of muslims dislike a portion of non-muslims (atleast).

    It comes from the mentality of the belief that your path, your ideology, your beliefs are true and superior than other. And I don't condemn this either.

    Ofcourse a large number of non-muslims hate Islam. Grow up and deal with it like muslims in the past.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Or keep crying. That works too I guess.

    You mistaken me for someone who actully cares or gives 2 cents ''keep crying'' what kind of reply is that seems like you are the one whos hurt by what I said. The whole purpose of this thread is for Dawah and to shade light on why certain things occur thru out history and this is also in Al-Quran.

    Do I look like to you someone who would cry over nature law and why cats eat meat or wild Crocodile are dengerous. I say this because this is a certainity as simple as that. By the way the Non-believers dislike true believers or view there existence to be a threat not cultural muslims or ahlul-bid'ah they just ignore these.

    These prophets were killed because they were viewed as dengerous and a Sunnah that has continued for the true believers not ''The Pretenders'' they don't belong to the category of Believers or non-believers hence the pretenders have their own category and section.

    I'm calm about what I said and I said it in a calm and cold manner it is what it is


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06 View Post
    I think there are different levels.

    Lets say

    1. People who have blind hate of anything that is not their own ethnicity, religion or race

    2. People who understand Islam but they both dislike Muslims and reject Islam

    3. People who do not understand Islam, in fact they are afraid of Muslims, as they believe Muslims will savagely kill them for no reason

    4.People who understand Islam and may even have Muslim friends but reject Islam.

    5. People who do not understand Islam but have Muslim friends or they are not prejudice against Muslims.

    6. People who have never heard of Islam
    This is rather a good reply.

    Yep. You can say that regarding the non-believers they are different groups amongst them but the main problem is not what they heard but just the shayteen in their ears having to much power over them while they believe this is their gut feeling but it's not and these who break this barrier are these whom Allah wants to guide mostly.

    Hence they are always bound to be in a psychological state of having different negative opinions about the true believers and it's not there fault mostly but due to being heavily influenced by the shayteen but they think it's there gut feeling. As you mentioned some are down right scared it's because their Qarn is scared of these he sees light coming out from so he will force his human to avoid contact or any links with them that way.

    I could go deep on this regarding their mental state but it has something to do with psychological state of mind due to the shayteen entity having controll over them via 2 channels the ears and heart.

    It's just nature law and it's like a wall of barrier is between you and them where they can't hear you nor can you hear them. Different mind of state and somehow exist in different worlds even tho it's the same world due to that wall of barrier.

    In the Quran it is said that there hearts, ears and eyes are blocked and won't understand nor believe even if angels descent from heaven while watching. This goes to show you that they were simply blocked off by Allah(Swt) with knowlegde and that block is tight no one can by pass it except these Allah wants to remove from them and guide them.

    The truth is that a divine decision has gone against them and strong decision without exaggeration which has lead them to be blocked off completely without removing it so if you analyse their situation deep down you will understand how they are in an unfortunate situation and one you wouldn't exchange with them even if granted multiple of trillions of dollars.

    The Sahaba once asked the prophet after hearing the verses that talk about their hearts, ears and eyes being blocked off? and Said why have their hearts, ears and eyes been blocked? The prophet answered it's because of the sins they have done.

    Example the prophet was crying over his uncle and wanted to convert him but Allah didn't change his decision regarding his uncle despite the prophet begging for it.

    Be grateful because the greatest privilege a human can have is being given the access to worship Allah and know him while he or she is alive
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 02-09-2019 at 07:42 AM.

  10. #8
    Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    uk
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    3,331
    Threads
    28
    Reputation
    49817
    Rep Power
    113
    Likes (Given)
    4141
    Likes (Received)
    2524

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Greetings and peace be with you crimsontide06;

    People who have blind hate of anything that is not their own ethnicity, religion or race
    As CuriousonTruth mentioned, we know it happens, but the greater question is how do we deal with it? How do we convince people that we are not a threat in their community? But rather we are a force for good.

    The council and police have just given churches in our town an award; for thousands of hours of voluntary work in the community, week after week, and year after year. Whilst many people will not recognise or agree with Christianity, they recognise and thank us for the good stuff we do. If faith communities can be recognised for the good works they do, then we can reverse these trends.

    In the spirit of searching for a greate4st meaning of 'One God';

    Eric
    Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.

  11. #9
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    285
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    191
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    59

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post
    You mistaken me for someone who actully cares or gives 2 cents ''keep crying'' what kind of reply is that seems like you are the one whos hurt by what I said. The whole purpose of this thread is for Dawah and to shade light on why certain things occur thru out history and this is also in Al-Quran.

    Do I look like to you someone who would cry over nature law and why cats eat meat or wild Crocodile are dengerous. I say this because this is a certainity as simple as that. By the way the Non-believers dislike true believers or view there existence to be a threat not cultural muslims or ahlul-bid'ah they just ignore these.

    These prophets were killed because they were viewed as dengerous and a Sunnah that has continued for the true believers not ''The Pretenders'' they don't belong to the category of Believers or non-believers hence the pretenders have their own category and section.

    I'm calm about what I said and I said it in a calm and cold manner it is what it is


    - - - Updated - - -
    I have no idea what emotion you were in when you wrote what you wrote.

    It's that a lot of muslims have victim mentality when they feel discriminated by non-muslims and they usually cry about it in forums, social media, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post
    Do I look like to you someone who would cry over nature law and why cats eat meat or wild Crocodile are dengerous. I say this because this is a certainity as simple as that. By the way the Non-believers dislike true believers or view there existence to be a threat not cultural muslims or ahlul-bid'ah they just ignore these.
    No I'm pretty sure they hate anyone remotely related to islam. Most western people hate Iran for example, but Iran represents Shia sect. They also hate Muslim Brotherhood, HT, Erdogan, Ottomans, Andalusia all who according to you are "ahlul bidah", since I assume you are a salafist.

    Except for Qadiyani, Bahai all other sects are hated.

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    137
    Threads
    33
    Reputation
    345
    Rep Power
    12
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    55

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    I have no idea what emotion you were in when you wrote what you wrote.

    It's that a lot of muslims have victim mentality when they feel discriminated by non-muslims and they usually cry about it in forums, social media, etc.



    No I'm pretty sure they hate anyone remotely related to islam. Most western people hate Iran for example, but Iran represents Shia sect. They also hate Muslim Brotherhood, HT, Erdogan, Ottomans, Andalusia all who according to you are "ahlul bidah", since I assume you are a salafist.

    Except for Qadiyani, Bahai all other sects are hated.
    It seems like whatever I wrote burned inside somewhere but I could careless. By the way you sure that your not amongst the Shia because they don't count into anything as ''believers'' and in fact ideologically they are worse than the jewish who could technically be still labelled monotheist. The shia doctrine has gone to the dogs and to be honest I have even seen some non-believers describe them as ''polytheist and saying that there Mahdi has similarities with anti-christ and an opinion that I previously held to be honest and I just found it weird that we agreed on something.

    Shites are not muslims period according to majority of scholars and it has nothing to do with personal issues or not it is because they are commiting major shirk on daily basis
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 02-09-2019 at 09:13 AM.

  14. #11
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,069
    Threads
    390
    Reputation
    23328
    Rep Power
    39
    Likes (Given)
    969
    Likes (Received)
    2435

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post
    This is a Sunnah that predates Islam all the way upto Adam and his children. Qabil disliked Habil and eventually killed him it was jealousy, personal reasons but also because he was a non-believer where as Habil was believer.

    The previous believers, prophets and saints have all come under severe target by the non-believers. They plotted and even killed multiple of prophets on the land since the beginning of Mankind.

    It's there Sunnah to dislike the believers just like how a cat won't eat anything but meat and you can't make a cat eat salad or other non-meat food because it's strictly carnivore because of nature law and the same goes to the non-believers they simply follow a pattern which is to dislike anything that is believing because the shayteen have a pull on them and influence their brains so they think they are following their own gut feeling but it's shayteen inciting them but they can't tell apart because they don't believe in any of that including the shaytan himself. They are people who don't know how things work and how the world operates so having a Satan qarn would be something to far fatched for them to understand and if you even tell them they are being influenced that would also be even more far fatched idea to them.

    But all in all make no mistake regarding the non-believers they are simply following the natural law of life just like the animals do today and you won't find any change within them whatsoever and Allah even said in the Quran that they will only accept you if you disbelief like them hence they follow that pattern.

    If you see otherwise it would be something strange and equal to seeing a cow eating the corpse of a death deer on the road side etc etc something extremely unlikely out of the nature law.

    Don't be fooled by this people they exist in different state of mind and only wish for the demise of the believers and judgement day will come upon them in that state. You will not see any flaws in nature such as water flowing up when you hold your bottle of water downwards and expecting it to pour that way.


    Humans are in different state of minds just like how when someone is drunk and sober is different state of minds while the one who is high on hashish is not in the same state of mind as the one who is drunk and vice versa. Different state of minds and the same goes to the non-believers and believers.

    Example would you pet a wild Crocodile the answer is no because you know of it's nature and the same goes to the non-believers they also have a certain set of laws and be mindful of that Sunnah and never think of it as something lightly. In several verses in the Quran they are described as people who don't understand, reason or people who don't know
    You mean Qabil was a kafir....?
    | Likes Scimitar liked this post

  15. #12
    DanEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Posts
    275
    Threads
    22
    Reputation
    2071
    Rep Power
    23
    Likes (Given)
    362
    Likes (Received)
    320

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead View Post
    Besides...even if they went out of their way and became the best people on Earth and protected all Muslims and gave Muslim a place that is like paradise (but not paradise) on Earth with all rights and they even put billions of dollars in Islamic school, mosques and allowed Athan in their country and celebrated Islam and they died for Muslims in battle...when death takes them...they will be thrown in eternal hellfire.
    That's discouraging... Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind But not really. In my opinion, if there really is a God, he would be able to see into my heart and see that I am a good person who does not deserve to be tortured into infinity. Just my thoughts.

    Dan Edge

  16. #13
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,029
    Threads
    218
    Reputation
    644
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    128

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by DanEdge View Post
    That's discouraging... Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind But not really. In my opinion, if there really is a God, he would be able to see into my heart and see that I am a good person who does not deserve to be tortured into infinity. Just my thoughts.

    Dan Edge
    Well, you need first to accept Islam by reciting this "there is no god but God, and Muhammad is God's Prophet". Quran says: "the one who heard about Islam but did not accepted it, his (good)deeds are in vain and he will be a loser in Hereafter". If you don't want infinite torture of Hereafter, it is much wiser for you to convert to Islam. Also Quran says that no one has right to disbelieve in Me(Lord God).
    | Likes DanEdge liked this post

  17. #14
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    285
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    191
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    59

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post
    It seems like whatever I wrote burned inside somewhere but I could careless. By the way you sure that your not amongst the Shia because they don't count into anything as ''believers'' and in fact ideologically they are worse than the jewish who could technically be still labelled monotheist. The shia doctrine has gone to the dogs and to be honest I have even seen some non-believers describe them as ''polytheist and saying that there Mahdi has similarities with anti-christ and an opinion that I previously held to be honest and I just found it weird that we agreed on something.

    Shites are not muslims period according to majority of scholars and it has nothing to do with personal issues or not it is because they are commiting major shirk on daily basis
    Good job on completely missing the point of my post. Congrats.

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    285
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    191
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    59

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    A bit relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055rP8ZcIYs

    Look at like/dislike ratio

  20. #16
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,069
    Threads
    390
    Reputation
    23328
    Rep Power
    39
    Likes (Given)
    969
    Likes (Received)
    2435

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by DanEdge View Post
    That's discouraging... Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind But not really. In my opinion, if there really is a God, he would be able to see into my heart and see that I am a good person who does not deserve to be tortured into infinity. Just my thoughts.

    Dan Edge
    If you are a good person as you think and also you do good deeds then you will be rewarded in this life.
    | Likes DanEdge liked this post

  21. #17
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,705
    Threads
    43
    Reputation
    5437
    Rep Power
    72
    Likes (Given)
    315
    Likes (Received)
    985

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth View Post
    A bit relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055rP8ZcIYs

    Look at like/dislike ratio
    But we have also this one

    Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi

  22. #18
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    285
    Threads
    16
    Reputation
    191
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    59

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by anatolian;300e7637
    But we have also this one

    (1) Tongue in cheek.

    (2) RedmenTV is Liverpool's fan channel, it's main target audience is liverpool fans, so ofcourse like ratio will be high

  23. #19
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    736
    Threads
    77
    Reputation
    876
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    193

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    DanEdge maybe happy with the idea of been rewarded in this life but can I tell you something? I don't want to be reward in this life only! No! To me I feel I have achieved a lose and not a success to be rewarded only in this life. I get rewarded in this life one day, next the world is spinning and I feel so horrible like I wish I was dead...or one day I am rewarded and the next the depression MONSTER get a hold of me and I feel like the world is over....this is not paradise! This world is not worth it. This world is paradise for DanEdge and other non-believers. For me I want my success in the afterlife. If it means I end up in hospital at deathbed every week or get paralyzed or have people oppress me and I got the reward for the most oppressed person on Earth and in exchange for that my reward is in the afterlife I will do the trade in a heartbeat.

    I want the afterlife...not this world...the people who are grabbing for this world and want to turn this world as their version of paradise are the most miserable people on Earth...because this world is indeed a deceiver....a cunner...the more you grab into this world the more the world runs away from you and put you in a miserable state. The more you say...F this world I want the afterlife and you have the truth in your heart and you believe in Allah and his prophets the more this WORLD will be RUNNING TO YOU instead.

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    M.I.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,921
    Threads
    19
    Reputation
    6707
    Rep Power
    84
    Likes (Given)
    29
    Likes (Received)
    749

    Re: Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    ok then why are there non muslims, both christians and jews, and atheists and agnostics, who advocate for the rights of muslims?
    That's not what he said, it might be what he said..

    but what you should think is that both Christian and jew face opposition from within there own communities..

    In your example you said that all sorts of people belonging to all sorts of religion advocate for Muslim rights, but you must also acknowledge how many people belonging to any of those groups do not, or actively oppose the rights of muslims.

    What you are and what you say you are can be two different things.. what you put forward and what becomes of it are also things I am unaware of.

    Only time will tell who the truthful are, although those that speak without thought or regret.. are especially dangerous..

    But if you have no remorse or fear of what you put forward what will you learn, what will influence you..

    It's a catch 22 situation, the agents are quick mr Anderson or is it mr Smith?

    In the end do you write for yourself or does Allah swt write for you?

    OP mentions them as believers rather than any specific group.. maybe he means something else but I would assume if you could question those people that support muslims rights.. then they would give you their understanding of the term.


    The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah and then did not take it on is like that of a donkey who carries volumes [of books]. Wretched is the example of the people who deny the signs of Allah . And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.
    Say, "O you who are Jews, if you claim that you are allies of Allah, excluding the [other] people, then wish for death, if you should be truthful."
    But they will not wish for it, ever, because of what their hands have put forth. And Allah is Knowing of the wrongdoers.

    ...it also says although "they" claim to be Jews, most of them are not.

    Unfortunately harder to Google that so let me know if I'm wrong.. it's a different paragraph or chapter.

    The irony is that you could replace jew in the above with any religion at present and the majorities would fit the bill.

    Everybody has a rebuttal, it's the way of the world.

    You wouldn't want to be responsible for people that don't take the religion or the way they live seriously.. so I guess its acceptable.

    But a middle ground may exist.

    As the sheik says, Allah swt allow us to be closed doors to evil.. loosely paraphrased from a dua.
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 02-10-2019 at 03:16 PM.
    | Likes DanEdge liked this post


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Why the non-believers have hated the believers since the beginning of mankind
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. non believers where do they go?
    By Marina-Aisha in forum The Hereafter
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 08:46 AM
  2. Only they are the believers.
    By Tawangar in forum Qur'an
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  3. Are We Truly Believers?
    By Protected_Diamond in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 01:08 PM
  4. Are We Truly Believers?
    By DaSangarTalib in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 10:17 AM
  5. Characteristics of the Believers...
    By DaSangarTalib in forum Manners and Purification of the Soul
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 02:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create