× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Report bad ads?

    I could even go further and say almost everything is false that is related to a specific theory? Example the Origins of men and the evolution theory is proven to actully be ibless' insult against humanity and to this day I don't understand how they managed to force this upon almost all schools to teach things like this to even kids. It seems as if they have conquered the school systems and even force this upon young generations. This is an insult clear as day from ibless' on mankind and this is a great shame to our kind and especially how they managed to enforce this upon our throats.

    There is multiple of falsehoods within a falsehood like the analogy that human life existed for only 7000-10000 years ago? this is also one of the enforced theories and finally but not least the greatest myth of them all the DINOSAURS.

    All the science regarding life forms is false and you may ask why? example the claim of complex life starting 500-million years ago is BS analogy and everything else that follows the evolution theory because the complex life theory is based on the Evolution theory. They have been hiding and destroying multiple ancient giant skeletons of our forefathers to hide history and keep mankind in the dark.

    According to the DNA human genome project: 27% of today's current DNA is created 3-billion years ago? which means your DNA have been created 3-billion years ago and this was previously my estimation of mankind's true age. Adam was created and then Allah has created from his back all of us but Allah knows best the correct timing and this is by no means a finality but according to the tests this is how old the DNA is. Which means every single human has like multiple of hundreds of billions of forefathers in their DNA tree today.


    Now that we can assume man is indeed alot older than previously thought than we come back to the dinosuars? The question to ask is did these animals exist? the answer is yes but they co-existed with humans and most of the current dinosuars are either extinct animals or living animals that have gone down in size just like us.


    The biggest dinosuar was 18 meter tall and in comparison to Adam that Dinosuars could have very well been his pet-animal because he was 27.43 Meters tall. So a T-Rex is 4 Meter tall which is the most dengerous dinosuar would be nothing more than a small tiny harmless lizard in size comparison with Adam and Eva I would say like a baby monitor lizard. humans were alot taller and bigger. So now you know the dinosuars theory is also linked with the Evolution theory to back it up.

    This is like a domino effect when one blok falls off in that theory everything comes down with it.


    If we assume that man has walked the earth 2-3 Billion years than Civilisations have come and gone? But here comes the sad part we can never examine the existence or proof of these ancient advanced civilisations that could have existed billions or 100 millions of years ago etc etc. We can't proof of their existence because everything is bound to decay within 10.000 years. If All humans left and disappeared from the world today than everything including all of our buildings and infrastructure will vanish in 10.000 years and these people who exist in that era can't proof of our existence? That is why we can't proof of their existence because they seem to have left no traces whatsoever? It's because their traces was lost to the eons and the same will happen to us in just over 10.000 years where buildings like burj Khalifa will have no trace of it's existence nor can anyone proof of it's existence it will completely disappear.

    The Quran could have technically gone deeper on this subject but it is not a historical book and never was one. The Quran is the speech of Allah and the stories he mentions is only for moral but not due to it's beauty or anything like that but only due to the morality in that story and it's like a lesson to teach you something about morality period.

    If the Quran wanted to dive deep into huge historical events they would have talked about Dul-Qarnayn much more but he was not mentioned alot in the Quran and in total 7-9 verses talk about him and gog and magog because it's an event that will re-appear and if they were to not re-appear no mentions would have likely been seen of them.

    The Quran mentions true and factual historical events but everything it mentions is to teach morality because this is mercy to mankind and this teaches how to behave, act and do good deeds etc etc.
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 5 Days Ago at 05:38 PM.

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    crimsontide06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    759
    Threads
    61
    Reputation
    3687
    Rep Power
    46
    Likes (Given)
    122
    Likes (Received)
    289

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Dinosaurs are real. The fossils have been found. I stopped reading after you denied the existence of Dinosaurs.
    2 | Likes DanEdge, Rafal Ibrahim liked this post

  4. #3
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,645
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    5437
    Rep Power
    71
    Likes (Given)
    312
    Likes (Received)
    953

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    I generally like your threads but this one is really pointless. Why would you deny dinosaurs? What has it anything against Islam?
    3 | Likes DanEdge, Eric H, Rafal Ibrahim liked this post
    Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi

  5. #4
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    I generally like your threads but this one is really pointless. Why would you deny dinosaurs? What has it anything against Islam?
    I never denied their existence and you have to read the entire post in order to understand it fully. What I said is that I do believe these animals existed and are mix of extinct and still living animals that has gone down in size just like us. Hence the dinosaurs predating us is nothing but a myth.

    Do you know how small a T-rex is compared to a human in that time.. If you were alive at that time you would be able to pick up a T-rex from the ground and petted it's 2-3 times smaller than your average home cat. Some of the dinosaurs are some of our lizards today that has gone down in size.

    The Dinosaurs theory is the back-bone of the evolution theory because they believe a false analogy that humans didn't exist like 7000-10000 years ago which is false narrative in itself.

    Humans existence being only 7000-10000 = Debunked

    Dinosaurs bigger than us or them predating us alot = Debunked

    The Evolution theory = Debunked
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 5 Days Ago at 09:29 PM.

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    crimsontide06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    759
    Threads
    61
    Reputation
    3687
    Rep Power
    46
    Likes (Given)
    122
    Likes (Received)
    289

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Adam and Eve were sent DOWN to earth, earth already existed...what was going on with earth before Adam & Eve? No one knows.

    Earth very well could have existed for millions of years before Adam & Eve were sent down.

  8. #6
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06 View Post
    Adam and Eve were sent DOWN to earth, earth already existed...what was going on with earth before Adam & Eve? No one knows.

    Earth very well could have existed for millions of years before Adam & Eve were sent down.
    Could be but the timing they are giving mankind is absolutely redundant. 7000-10000 is really nothing and that is just usually 10-generations for the former peoples. because they had a lifespan of 1000 years for one single individual.

    Adam and Eve could have landed 2-3 billion of years ago. That is hell'va of long time ago. Which means the earth is filled with mystery and history and imo every possible civilisation and situation has occured because if mankind had so many time on earth and so many generations and kingdoms, tales and what not had to have occured. Also unfortunately millions of civilisations may have also been destroyed just like Aad and others.

    Did you know that one of the reasons we know little about pre-12.000 years? is because a life ending asteroid or comet landed in greenland and it have killed multiple of animals and even put several of them into extinction and killed scores of humanity which re-set the clock again and man had to start from square zero and this will happen again soon when Gog and magog exit the barrier and few humans will survive that incident and they will re-start humanity from a new beginning. So it seems humanity have started from square zero many times.

    We have lost data, books and everything from the former peoples in two different ways asteriods or other life ending situations whether it was divine punishment or not and the other way is losing it to the eons. right now where your house is located could very well have been an ancient mega city and well build but you would not even be able to proof that they were there. everything they build was lost to the eons and you will find no traces of that civilisation
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 5 Days Ago at 10:10 PM.

  9. #7
    RisingLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    150
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    367
    Rep Power
    9
    Likes (Given)
    82
    Likes (Received)
    75

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    salam alaikum

    I love this kind of talk.Its beautiful.we are even encouraged to meditate on the creation of earth etc.

    why do you believe that 27% of our DNA is 3 billion years old and dont believe other things science says? How can they even calculate how old it is? did you know we share around 90% DNA with the banana? so this 27% if its true maybe its smth mutual to a bunch of creatures,doesnt mean humans are that old.

    If Adam saws came down 3 billion years ago,wouldnt the population of humans now be huuuuuuuuge and not only 7 billions?

    Prophet Ibrahim saws was the first after Adam? (correct me if i am wrong),he was born in babylon,which history says was also the first city in history.Were people left without prophets for 3 billion years?

    I dont think humanity had to start from zero because of an asteroid,if they lived for that long they would had the technology to save themselves from that,but ok lets say it happened,imagine it happened right now,and you and 100 other people survived,wouldnt you tell your children about cars,internet,planes etc,wouldnt you carve it on a stone? would you make bricks out of mud and build a ''proper'' house or go and live in the caves wrapped in animal hides?

    About the dinosaurs some of their ancestors are chicken,crocodile and a crab with blue blood that is immune to all diseases subhanAllah.They have gone down in size because the percentage of oxygen has gone down in size too.
    I dont see whats the prob if they lived before humans? We already know earth was populated before humans,thats in the Quran.Maybe Adam saws came down to earth while there were hundreds of species here.

    I wonder what we can find under antractida.They say it was a tropical land before so it surely was inhabited.Probably more giant human skeletons.
    1 | Likes DanEdge liked this post

  10. #8
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingLight View Post
    salam alaikum

    I love this kind of talk.Its beautiful.we are even encouraged to meditate on the creation of earth etc.

    why do you believe that 27% of our DNA is 3 billion years old and dont believe other things science says? How can they even calculate how old it is? did you know we share around 90% DNA with the banana? so this 27% if its true maybe its smth mutual to a bunch of creatures,doesnt mean humans are that old.

    If Adam saws came down 3 billion years ago,wouldnt the population of humans now be huuuuuuuuge and not only 7 billions?

    Prophet Ibrahim saws was the first after Adam? (correct me if i am wrong),he was born in babylon,which history says was also the first city in history.Were people left without prophets for 3 billion years?

    I dont think humanity had to start from zero because of an asteroid,if they lived for that long they would had the technology to save themselves from that,but ok lets say it happened,imagine it happened right now,and you and 100 other people survived,wouldnt you tell your children about cars,internet,planes etc,wouldnt you carve it on a stone? would you make bricks out of mud and build a ''proper'' house or go and live in the caves wrapped in animal hides?

    About the dinosaurs some of their ancestors are chicken,crocodile and a crab with blue blood that is immune to all diseases subhanAllah.They have gone down in size because the percentage of oxygen has gone down in size too.
    I dont see whats the prob if they lived before humans? We already know earth was populated before humans,thats in the Quran.Maybe Adam saws came down to earth while there were hundreds of species here.

    I wonder what we can find under antractida.They say it was a tropical land before so it surely was inhabited.Probably more giant human skeletons.
    Ibrahim was not the first prophet and he was amongst the later peoples which means he could have existed probably 6000 to 10000 years ago max from now. His amongst the last people and so was David because When Allah showed all the descendants to Adam he saw one with alot of light and he was told that is David who is from the last people.

    There has been multiple extinction events on global and local level. Example like the flood and multiple of other situations similar have occured whether it was via an asteriod or other means. Example 66-million years ago a mega asteriod hit earth and that was life ending type of scenario and many of these episodes have repeated thru out the millions of years that has come and gone. Mankind have started from square zero and literally risen from the ashes again to re-populate the world. We had probably a re-set just 12.000 years old..

    Which means all the events of Ibrahim and the Israelites + the Ismaelites + the Egyptian kingdom + Roman empire + ancient chinese civilistations etc etc all these events took place after that re-set which means basically everything written today took place after that last re-set.

    Where as stories and events like Nuh, Idris, Hud, Salah, and Dhul-Qarnayn took place before this re-set and in other re-set times and probably different from each other and there could be even long time between them.

    regarding antarctica I believe you can find alot of giant skeletons because it has good climate for saving the skeletons for long term but they will surround you in no time if you found such skeletons and will take it away immediately and you have no idea how much effort they put in to arrive as quick as possible to such places where skeleton discovery is made. Smithsonian institution has been destroying alot of them and could even pay you alot of cash like in the $millions range to keep you quite and look the other side
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 5 Days Ago at 12:49 AM.

  11. #9
    DanEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Posts
    255
    Threads
    21
    Reputation
    1947
    Rep Power
    21
    Likes (Given)
    322
    Likes (Received)
    301

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post
    Ibrahim was not the first prophet and he was amongst the later peoples which means he could have existed probably 6000 to 10000 years ago max from now. His amongst the last people and so was David because When Allah showed all the descendants to Adam he saw one with alot of light and he was told that is David who is from the last people.

    There has been multiple extinction events on global and local level. Example like the flood and multiple of other situations similar have occured whether it was via an asteriod or other means. Example 66-million years ago a mega asteriod hit earth and that was life ending type of scenario and many of these episodes have repeated thru out the millions of years that has come and gone. Mankind have started from square zero and literally risen from the ashes again to re-populate the world. We had probably a re-set just 12.000 years old..

    Which means all the events of Ibrahim and the Israelites + the Ismaelites + the Egyptian kingdom + Roman empire + ancient chinese civilistations etc etc all these events took place after that re-set which means basically everything written today took place after that last re-set.

    Where as stories and events like Nuh, Idris, Hud, Salah, and Dhul-Qarnayn took place before this re-set and in other re-set times and probably different from each other and there could be even long time between them.

    regarding antarctica I believe you can find alot of giant skeletons because it has good climate for saving the skeletons for long term but they will surround you in no time if you found such skeletons and will take it away immediately and you have no idea how much effort they put in to arrive as quick as possible to such places where skeleton discovery is made. Smithsonian institution has been destroying alot of them and could even pay you alot of cash like in the $millions range to keep you quite and look the other side
    Hello,

    I am curious what is the source of information that you are basing your claims on? For example, what is your reference claiming that mankind is less than 10,000 years old? I have seen Christian make that claim based on Old Testament texts, but not scientists.

    The Chaveut-Pont D'Arc cave paintings in France are over 30,000 years old. Current estimates of the age of the homo sapiens species is about 315,000 years.

    https://www.britannica.com/topic/Homo-sapiens

    I encourage you to explore the Britannica website about human evolution. Even if you disagree with the theory of evolution, you may find it of interest to educate yourself further about what the theory is, what claims scientists are making, and why.

    Dan Edge
    3 | Likes Abz2000, Rafal Ibrahim, GodIsAll liked this post

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by DanEdge View Post
    Hello,

    I am curious what is the source of information that you are basing your claims on? For example, what is your reference claiming that mankind is less than 10,000 years old? I have seen Christian make that claim based on Old Testament texts, but not scientists.

    The Chaveut-Pont D'Arc cave paintings in France are over 30,000 years old. Current estimates of the age of the homo sapiens species is about 315,000 years.

    https://www.britannica.com/topic/Homo-sapiens

    I encourage you to explore the Britannica website about human evolution. Even if you disagree with the theory of evolution, you may find it of interest to educate yourself further about what the theory is, what claims scientists are making, and why.

    Dan Edge
    I base my informations on several sources and if I have to post them all we would be here until the next week but I will still give you something. First of all the narrative that homo-sapiens even existed is falsehood and one of the narratives being forced on people to rationalize evolution and scientifically evolution itself is a hoax and perhaps the greatest hoax we have encountered in life. All the so-called homo-sapiens discoveries are nothing more then an inside job.

    DNA and proteins debunk evolution completely because a life form can't become another life form meaning a Jaguar can't become a jackel over the eons due to DNA.

    Watch this short video it will explain to you easily and it's super short and cleanse you from all the doubts. Evolution is scientifically impossible

    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 4 Days Ago at 07:31 PM.

  14. #11
    DanEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Posts
    255
    Threads
    21
    Reputation
    1947
    Rep Power
    21
    Likes (Given)
    322
    Likes (Received)
    301

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post
    I base my informations on several sources and if I have to post them all we would be here until the next week but I will still give you something. First of all the narrative that homo-sapiens even existed is falsehood and one of the narratives being forced on people to rationalize evolution and scientifically evolution itself is a hoax and perhaps the greatest hoax we have encountered in life. All the so-called homo-sapiens discoveries are nothing more then an inside job.

    DNA and proteins debunk evolution completely because a life form can't become another life form meaning a Jaguar can't become a jackel over the eons due to DNA.

    Watch this short video it will explain to you easily and it's super short and cleanse you from all the doubts. Evolution is scientifically impossible

    That video contains so many factual errors, I barely know where to begin. Suffice to say that it omits a crucially relevant fact: DNA never replicates itself perfectly. There are always errors. That's the reason why all members of the same species do not look and behave exactly the same. If you follow the logic presented in that video, then the existence of DNA transcription errors would lead to the immediate extinction of a species because its cells would be unable to form the correct sequence of proteins.

    Dan Edge

  15. #12
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by DanEdge View Post
    That video contains so many factual errors, I barely know where to begin. Suffice to say that it omits a crucially relevant fact: DNA never replicates itself perfectly. There are always errors. That's the reason why all members of the same species do not look and behave exactly the same. If you follow the logic presented in that video, then the existence of DNA transcription errors would lead to the immediate extinction of a species because its cells would be unable to form the correct sequence of proteins.

    Dan Edge
    You are just posting to reply at this stage. You claim errors without knowing the science part of all this nor coming with evidence. I guess you have nothing more to add to this topic
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 4 Days Ago at 01:02 AM.

  16. #13
    DanEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Posts
    255
    Threads
    21
    Reputation
    1947
    Rep Power
    21
    Likes (Given)
    322
    Likes (Received)
    301

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post
    You are just posting to reply at this stage. You claim errors without knowing the science part of all this nor coming with evidence. I guess you have nothing more to add to this topic
    Right you are! I have nothing to add.
    1 | Likes GodIsAll liked this post

  17. #14
    crimsontide06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    759
    Threads
    61
    Reputation
    3687
    Rep Power
    46
    Likes (Given)
    122
    Likes (Received)
    289

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    The way I view it is this. No humans did not evolve from monkey's but were formed similar to them. God created science, the universe, evolution,nature, time...etc and how it all works.

    I don't dwell too much on things I may not know or understand because I just chalk it up to it being part of the design of God.
    1 | Likes Abz2000 liked this post

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,092
    Threads
    144
    Reputation
    45054
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    3717
    Likes (Received)
    2793

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Maybe "al insaan" is a latter, more refined, sub-genre to a possibly more encompassing "homosapien" and the argument can be reconciled by taking the possibility into consideration since it is the brain and it's application through which Allah distinguishes humans (and believers) from cattle and other critters, and we don't often get fossils of brains other than rare frozen "neanderthal" type critters who (it is claimed) used tools and painted on rock...

    .....though in this day and age of false flags, cover ups, narrow minded, greedy, criminal governments, gag orders, usury bank funding of research projects and science journals with the money of the duped masses.... one can tend to get a little confused when opinions are shaped solely on claims of blackmailed scientists, research centres, journalists, and archaeologists. Orwell who worked for the BBC went through it in some detail and coined (or mass introduced) terms such as newspeak, thought crime, and memory hole. Since facts come secondary to the bias against emmanuel goldstein. Aldous huxley also went into some reflective detail in "brave new world", an ugly order of the ages gloatingly winking and forcing greedy, Godless, thoughtless, false, deceitful, and superficial secularism which tends to obscure facts which go against the criminal interests of certain economic heavyweights.


    Did yous watch that coolass chimp randomly firing an ak47 and chasing away that group of undisciplined soldiers? Lollllllllll

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post

    DNA and proteins debunk evolution completely because a life form can't become another life form meaning a Jaguar can't become a jackel over the eons due to DNA.
    Carl sagan is reported to have demonstrated how amino acids can be synthesized by exposing methane, ammonia, h2o, and h2s - to long wavelength ultraviolet radiation.

    Miller-urey experiment:

    http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/glossar...xperiment.html

    Observing the process of sperm to humans and other animals (khalq an aakhar) from base earth matter (which came from gas to liquid to solid as described by Allah in the Quran) should be a pointer to how radiation from the sun and lightening may have played a part in a very, very, long drawn out process.

    Each child is a newly evolved replication of its ancestral traits and not an identical clone of Adam so that too leaves room/food for thought.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DanEdge View Post
    Hello,

    I am curious what is the source of information that you are basing your claims on? For example, what is your reference claiming that mankind is less than 10,000 years old? I have seen Christian make that claim based on Old Testament texts, but not scientists.

    The Chaveut-Pont D'Arc cave paintings in France are over 30,000 years old. Current estimates of the age of the homo sapiens species is about 315,000 years.

    https://www.britannica.com/topic/Homo-sapiens

    I encourage you to explore the Britannica website about human evolution. Even if you disagree with the theory of evolution, you may find it of interest to educate yourself further about what the theory is, what claims scientists are making, and why.

    Dan Edge
    Possibly true, however, isn't it better to say that .... it is reported in "sahih"(?) encyclopedia brittanica that x reported from y who reported from jinnius z who was funded by project u who stated that:...... ? Rather than narrate from encyclopedia brittanica as if it's faithful secular gospel from on high.
    The science of hadith is there for credibility of authenticity purposes and it also points to the diligence and faithfulness of the narrator.

    I know you provided the link, but it appeared that you unscientifically believe the statement to be absolutely true since no room was left for falsification.
    Whaddaya think?
    1 | Likes DanEdge liked this post
    Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood













  20. #16
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    Maybe "al insaan" is a latter, more refined, sub-genre to a possibly more "homosapien" and the argument can be reconciled by taking the possibility into consideration since it is the brain and it's application through which Allah distinguishes.
    I honestly can't believe I'm reading this? possibly you say? You have to re-arrange your aqeedah. Allah says in the Quran clearly he created Adam in his own image as grown up male meaning he didn't go thru infancy, toddler period or teenage period and Than created his wife from his rib-bone and there after created us from his back.

    Than they were sent down to earth as WHAT? 2 humans capable of speaking and Eva is described in the hadith as the most beautiful woman Allah has ever created. So you have two Human beings in their perfect form with ideal looks and created to multiple and populate the world? Do you see any homospaiens hint in there the answer is absolutely not and to even assume such thing is major sin on my books.

    The Homosapien thing is part of evolution which is Hoax. Allah created mankind with his own hands while he didn't even create the earth or universe with his hands hence mankind was honored and the angels bowed down to them. Make no mistake regarding a creation Allah has created with his own hands
    Last edited by urkahnkhan; 4 Days Ago at 04:41 AM.

  21. #17
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,092
    Threads
    144
    Reputation
    45054
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    3717
    Likes (Received)
    2793

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Here's an interesting Q&A excerpt:


    Question - 248517

    In Surah Al Baqarah in Quran. It is mentioned that this worldly life is our second life. Our (All Human Beings) first life was in a form of spirit in a Barzakh like place (Another world for spirits/souls before this world). Allah took an oath from all of us that when we come to this world than we will only worship him and not anyone else. But when he sent us to this world he removed that part from our memory.
    A sincere and genuine question that would arise in anyones mind would be that: "What was the point in taking an oath from us in first place if later it was going to be removed from our memory anyways"???


    Answer
    Praise be to Allah

    Firstly:

    The covenant that Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, took from the progeny of Adam in the previous life has not been erased from our memory and not one of the sons of Adam has forgotten it. If you want to ask about it, then we say to you: It is the fitrah (natural inclination/sound human nature) which is instilled in our souls and hearts, that drives us to believe in Allah and long to know Him, may He be glorified. In fact, it reaches the level of urgency that pushes and compels us to acknowledge that the Creator, may He be glorified and exalted, is the only, perfect Lord Who bestows His blessings upon us and upon all other created beings.

    This spiritual and rational urge (to believe in Allah) is the strongest factor that prompts man to believe in Allah and affirm His Oneness, because it is usually stronger than any other impulses that may lead man to fall into ignorance and doubt. Often this urge (to believe) may overwhelm a person and make him realise the belief in divine Oneness (Tawheed) deep in his heart at times of crisis and calamity, even if the one who still has that sound natural inclination (fitrah) is pretending today to be an atheist. The call of Tawheed is still urging him from deep inside to believe, because of this natural inclination (fitrah) which is the first covenant taken from the sons of Adam.

    If the questioner thought of the opposite of what he is saying, he would find the answer to his question. If he could think of this covenant that was taken from the sons of Adam, “Am I not your Lord?” [al-A‘raaf 7:172], and if he could imagine it not moving to settle deep in our innate nature (fitrah) and not becoming an urge deep inside – rather it remained vivid in the memory of each of us, as if he could see it right now – then what would be left after that of the concept of belief in the unseen? How could there be the test of faith, if everyone could have seen the covenant of Allah being taken with his own eyes? Allah created the entire world to test us and see whether we would do righteous deeds, and strive to bring about reform and fight mischief. In any of these tests – in order for it to be a test – there must be available a means of success and a means of failure, so that man can choose his way in the light of this guidance.

    Abu Dawood narrated in as-Sunan (no. 4716) – and it was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani – he said: al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali told us: al-Hajjaaj ibn al-Minhaal said: I heard Hammaad ibn Salamah explaining the hadeeth: “Every child is born in a state of fitrah.” He said: In our view this refers to when Allah took the covenant from them when they were in their fathers’ loins, when He said: “ ‘Am I not your Lord?’ They said: ‘Yes’” [al-A’raaf 7:172]......


    Continued in article: ......

    https://www.google.com.bd/amp/s/isla...answers/248517




    Did we all land here like this? Or were we latter stage humans who were made to evolve in the womb of the earth?

    Think about Adam, Jesus, and yourself.


    Allah SWT said:

    إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسٰى عِنْدَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ ءَادَمَ ۖ خَلَقَهُۥ مِنْ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُۥ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
    "Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, Be, and he was."
    (QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 59)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com






    Allah SWT said:

    فَحَمَلَتْهُ فَانْتَبَذَتْ بِهِۦ مَكَانًا قَصِيًّا
    "So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place."
    (QS. Maryam 19: Verse 22)

    Allah SWT said:

    فَأَجَآءَهَا الْمَخَاضُ إِلٰى جِذْعِ النَّخْلَةِ قَالَتْ يٰلَيْتَنِى مِتُّ قَبْلَ هٰذَا وَكُنْتُ نَسْيًا مَّنْسِيًّا
    "And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."
    (QS. Maryam 19: Verse 23)

    ---



    I'LL BE BACK!!!


    Terminator GENISYS arrival FX:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl216tmO3wE

    Terminator 2 JUDGEMENT DAY arrival:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqxqxjnPGJs





    Allah SWT said:

    وَفِى خَلْقِكُمْ وَمَا يَبُثُّ مِنْ دَآبَّةٍ ءَايٰتٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ
    "And in the creation of yourselves and what He disperses of moving creatures are signs for people who are certain [in faith]."
    (QS. Al-Jaathiya 45: Verse 4)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com




    Allah SWT said:

    وَاخْتِلٰفِ الَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ وَمَآ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ مِنَ السَّمَآءِ مِنْ رِّزْقٍ فَأَحْيَا بِهِ الْأَرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا وَتَصْرِيفِ الرِّيٰحِ ءَايٰتٌ لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ
    "And [in] the alternation of night and day and [in] what Allah sends down from the sky of provision and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and [in His] directing of the winds are signs for a people who reason."
    (QS. Al-Jaathiya 45: Verse 5)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com











    وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِنۢ بَنِىٓ ءَادَمَ مِنْ ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلٰىٓ أَنْفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا بَلٰى ۛ شَهِدْنَآ ۛ أَ نْ تَقُولُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيٰمَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هٰذَا غٰفِلِينَ
    "And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], Am I not your Lord? They said, Yes, we have testified. [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, Indeed, we were of this unaware."
    (QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 172)


    أَوْ تَقُولُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَشْرَكَ ءَابَآؤُنَا مِنْ قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا ذُرِّيَّةً مِّنۢ بَعْدِهِمْ ۖ أَفَتُهْلِك ُنَا بِمَا فَعَلَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ
    "Or [lest] you say, It was only that our fathers associated [others in worship] with Allah before, and we were but descendants after them. Then would You destroy us for what the falsifiers have done?"
    (QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 173)


    وَكَذٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْأَايٰتِ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ
    "And thus do We [explain in] detail the verses, and perhaps they will return."
    (QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 174)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com



    Do you remember this incident? Not me? But my flesh, blood, the world around me, and method of ancestry testify to this fact.
    Last edited by Abz2000; 4 Days Ago at 06:09 AM.
    Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood













  22. #18
    urkahnkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    126
    Threads
    32
    Reputation
    233
    Rep Power
    11
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    In Surah Al Baqarah in Quran. It is mentioned that this worldly life is our second life. Our (All Human Beings) first life was in a form of spirit in a Barzakh like place (Another world for spirits/souls before this world). Allah took an oath from all of us that when we come to this world than we will only worship him and not anyone else. But when he sent us to this world he removed that part from our memory.
    A sincere and genuine question that would arise in anyones mind would be that: "What was the point in taking an oath from us in first place if later it was going to be removed from our memory anyways"???
    I know you didn't quote me and this is not you but the question you quoted has slight error because that incident did not take place in Barzakh world because that world is only for when the soul dies according to what I know currently. I believe it happened somewhere in the heavens.

    By the way whats up with the Terminator videos and Mr Bean intro video you posted?

  23. #19
    Abz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Around the bend from Venus - Just before Mars
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5,092
    Threads
    144
    Reputation
    45054
    Rep Power
    77
    Likes (Given)
    3717
    Likes (Received)
    2793

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan View Post
    I know you didn't quote me and this is not you but the question you quoted has slight error because that incident did not take place in Barzakh world because that world is only for when the soul dies according to what I know currently. I believe it happened somewhere in the heavens.

    By the way whats up with the Terminator videos and Mr Bean intro video you posted?


    Jzk for that clarification and setting it straight for thread visitors re. the barrier. (trustingly assuming that the clarification is correct).
    Re the arrivals of terminator genisys, judgement day, and mr bean, simply musing on how adam and eve and jesus and an-naas might have landed (if they indeed landed rather than evolve from biological matter from DESPISED FLUID) and met according to certain past scholars and individuals who have been speculating (albeit with good intention) based on the information they had available to them - and comparing their theories with the Book and Word of Allah to see if there is an indication of complex stages.
    ....and also wondering how the first male cat met it's first female mate, did they know each other before? Was it a match made in heaven though they didn't recognise each other, then come the ligers and tigons......

    Looks to me like they evolve, and that humans need to consume the biological organisms in order to replicate - some of which were made unlawful AFTER Ya'qub just as incest was made unlawful AFTER the first few batches of humans, even the laws evolved.



    Allah SWT said:

    كُلُّ الطَّعَامِ كَانَ حِلًّا لِّبَنِىٓ إِسْرٰٓءِيلَ إِلَّا مَا حَرَّمَ إِسْرٰٓءِيلُ عَلٰى نَفْسِهِۦ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ تُنَزَّلَ التَّوْرٰىةُ ۗ قُلْ فَأْتُوا بِالتَّوْرٰىةِ فَاتْلُوهَآ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صٰدِقِينَ
    "All food was lawful to the Children of Israel except what Israel had made unlawful to himself before the Torah was revealed. Say, [O Muhammad], So bring the Torah and recite it, if you should be truthful."
    (QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 93)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com



    Does your body ever develop a fever which puts you to rest in order to adjust during the transition between summer and winter? Where's the bacteria and worms and reptiles and cats and dogs come from which appear to be biologically related? How does cell replication work? The identical reproductive process in most mammals (though developed humans have rules and direct guidance in contrast to being limited to dna database instructions and internal wahi alone).

    These are simply the questions of an inquisitive mind which seeks to avoid forming wrongly prejudiced and biased tribal opinions - especially since the Quran -which i believe to be truthful-
    appears to leave room for thought.



    Humans and bacteria have a curious relationship.

    On the one hand, some species of bacteria are responsible for some of the most nefarious of human diseases.

    On the other hand, many species have peacefully coevolved with humans for hundreds of thousands of years to play essential roles in digestion and in bolstering the immune system.

    Your body is constantly teeming with these organisms, which collectively make up the human microbiome.


    No two people house the exact same microbial mix, there are a few species that are almost always found in all humans.


    5646458bdd0895e92a8b4591-960-720.jpg

    https://www.businessinsider.com/micr...h-skin-2015-11





    Allah SWT said:

    أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ خَلَقَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضَ بِالْحَقِّ ۚ إِنْ يَشَأْ يُذْهِبْكُمْ وَيَأْتِ بِخَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ
    "Have you not seen that Allah created the heavens and the earth in truth? If He wills, He can do away with you and produce a new creation."
    (QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 19)

    Allah SWT said:

    وَمَا ذٰلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ بِعَزِيزٍ
    "And that is not difficult for Allah."
    (QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 20)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com


    Allah SWT said:

    سُبْحٰنَ الَّذِى خَلَقَ الْأَزْوٰجَ كُلَّهَا مِمَّا تُنۢبِتُ الْأَرْضُ وَمِنْ أَنْفُسِهِمْ وَمِمَّا لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
    "Exalted is He who created all pairs - from what the earth grows and from themselves and from that which they do not know."
    (QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 36)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com



    Allah SWT said:

    أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا أَنَّا خَلَقْنَا لَهُمْ مِّمَّا عَمِلَتْ أَيْدِينَآ أَنْعٰمًا فَهُمْ لَهَا مٰلِكُونَ
    "Do they not see that We have created for them from what Our hands have made, grazing livestock, and [then] they are their owners?"
    (QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 71)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com


    Allah SWT said:

    اللَّهُ الَّذِى خَلَقَ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَأَنْزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَآءِ مَآءً فَأَخْرَجَ بِهِۦ مِنَ الثَّمَرٰتِ رِزْقًا لَّكُمْ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الْفُلْكَ لِتَجْرِىَ فِى الْبَحْرِ بِأَمْرِهِۦ ۖ وَسَخَّرَ لَكُمُ الْأَنْهٰرَ
    "It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and sent down rain from the sky and produced thereby some fruits as provision for you and subjected for you the ships to sail through the sea by His command and subjected for you the rivers."
    (QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 32)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com


    Allah SWT said:

    وَالَّذِى خَلَقَ الْأَزْوٰجَ كُلَّهَا وَجَعَلَ لَكُمْ مِّنَ الْفُلْكِ وَالْأَنْعٰمِ مَا تَرْكَبُونَ
    "And who created the species, all of them, and has made for you of ships and animals those which you mount."
    (QS. Az-Zukhruf 43: Verse 12)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

    "Ja'ala" doesn't necessarily mean make, but something more like placed/caused to be as is.
    Pls correct me if i'm wrong.



    Embryo's of different animals. In the first stage, all embryos resemble those of humans, the more akin the stronger. In the second row those of mammals

    Click to enlarge:

    images(1).jpg



    Allah SWT said:

    أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الْإِنْسٰنُ أَنَّا خَلَقْنٰهُ مِنْ نُّطْفَةٍ فَإِذَا هُوَ خَصِيمٌ مُّبِينٌ
    "Does man not consider that We created him from a [mere] sperm-drop - then at once he is a clear adversary?"
    (QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 77)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com





    Allah SWT said:

    إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفٰىٓ ءَادَمَ وَنُوحًا وَءَالَ إِبْرٰهِيمَ وَءَالَ عِمْرٰنَ عَلَى الْعٰلَمِينَ
    "Indeed, Allah chose Adam and Noah and the family of Abraham and the family of 'Imran over the worlds -"
    (QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 33)

    ذُرِّيَّةًۢ بَعْضُهَا مِنۢ بَعْضٍ ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ
    "Descendants, some of them from others. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."

    (QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 34)

    إِذْ قَالَتِ امْرَأَتُ عِمْرٰنَ رَبِّ إِنِّى نَذَرْتُ لَكَ مَا فِى بَطْنِى مُحَرَّرًا فَتَقَبَّلْ مِنِّىٓ ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ
    "[Mention, O Muhammad], when the wife of 'Imran said, My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated [for Your service], so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing."
    (QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 35)

    فَلَمَّا وَضَعَتْهَا قَالَتْ رَبِّ إِنِّى وَضَعْتُهَآ أُنْثٰى وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا وَضَعَتْ وَلَيْسَ الذَّكَرُ كَالْأُنْثٰى ۖ وَإِنِّى سَمَّيْتُهَا مَرْيَمَ وَإِنِّىٓ أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ الشَّيْطٰنِ الرَّجِيمِ
    "But when she delivered her, she said, My Lord, I have delivered a female. And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah]."
    (QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 36)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com





    Allah SWT said:

    إِنَّمَآ أَمْرُهُۥٓ إِذَآ أَرَادَ شَيْئًا أَنْ يَقُولَ لَهُۥ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
    "His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, Be, and it is."
    (QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 82)


    فَسُبْحٰنَ الَّذِى بِيَدِهِۦ مَلَكُوتُ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ
    "So exalted is He in whose hand is the realm of all things, and to Him you will be returned."
    (QS. Yaseen 36: Verse 83)

    * Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
    Last edited by Abz2000; 4 Days Ago at 07:54 AM.
    Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood













  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    DanEdge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Posts
    255
    Threads
    21
    Reputation
    1947
    Rep Power
    21
    Likes (Given)
    322
    Likes (Received)
    301

    Re: Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood

    Quote Originally Posted by Abz2000 View Post
    Maybe "al insaan" is a latter, more refined, sub-genre to a possibly more encompassing "homosapien" and the argument can be reconciled by taking the possibility into consideration since it is the brain and it's application through which Allah distinguishes humans (and believers) from cattle and other critters, and we don't often get fossils of brains other than rare frozen "neanderthal" type critters who (it is claimed) used tools and painted on rock...

    .....though in this day and age of false flags, cover ups, narrow minded, greedy, criminal governments, gag orders, usury bank funding of research projects and science journals with the money of the duped masses.... one can tend to get a little confused when opinions are shaped solely on claims of blackmailed scientists, research centres, journalists, and archaeologists. Orwell who worked for the BBC went through it in some detail and coined (or mass introduced) terms such as newspeak, thought crime, and memory hole. Since facts come secondary to the bias against emmanuel goldstein. Aldous huxley also went into some reflective detail in "brave new world", an ugly order of the ages gloatingly winking and forcing greedy, Godless, thoughtless, false, deceitful, and superficial secularism which tends to obscure facts which go against the criminal interests of certain economic heavyweights.


    Did yous watch that coolass chimp randomly firing an ak47 and chasing away that group of undisciplined soldiers? Lollllllllll



    Carl sagan is reported to have demonstrated how amino acids can be synthesized by exposing methane, ammonia, h2o, and h2s - to long wavelength ultraviolet radiation.

    Miller-urey experiment:

    http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/glossar...xperiment.html

    Observing the process of sperm to humans and other animals (khalq an aakhar) from base earth matter (which came from gas to liquid to solid as described by Allah in the Quran) should be a pointer to how radiation from the sun and lightening may have played a part in a very, very, long drawn out process.

    Each child is a newly evolved replication of its ancestral traits and not an identical clone of Adam so that too leaves room/food for thought.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Possibly true, however, isn't it better to say that .... it is reported in "sahih"(?) encyclopedia brittanica that x reported from y who reported from jinnius z who was funded by project u who stated that:...... ? Rather than narrate from encyclopedia brittanica as if it's faithful secular gospel from on high.
    The science of hadith is there for credibility of authenticity purposes and it also points to the diligence and faithfulness of the narrator.

    I know you provided the link, but it appeared that you unscientifically believe the statement to be absolutely true since no room was left for falsification.
    Whaddaya think?
    Abz, I can't help but love your often verbally bewildering responses (no sarcasm).

    Good points as usual, but if you recall my knowledge of the science is formidable, and I am well aware of criticisms of Darwinism for its lack of falsifiability. But you have to start somewhere, and if someone is denying the existence of dinosaurs, then I thought it best to reference generalized, introductory material replete with links to independent sources.

    Dan Edge
    1 | Likes Abz2000 liked this post


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Why 90% of science, history and the origins of men is based on major falsehood
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 05:56 PM
  2. Origins of the Chechen resistance - A history
    By Junon in forum Islamic History and Biographies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 10:39 AM
  3. Should I major in History?
    By Mustafa16 in forum Education Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2016, 01:46 AM
  4. The Christian Tradition of Forty Days of Lent: Origins and History
    By YusufNoor in forum Comparative religion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 05:37 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 10:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create