× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1
    ItzmehCharlotte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Exclamation We are living in the end times?

    Report bad ads?

    Now, many of you may know no that we are living in the end times. Some of us know that Dubai is currently having a competition; which is the tallest tower. If you go on YouTube and search "end times" you will see many videos about this topic. Most of them, explain about the dajal and how its coming.. for more information, search about this topic.
    | Likes Nájlá, Altaqwa liked this post

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    MazharShafiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    599
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    954
    Rep Power
    16
    Likes (Given)
    65
    Likes (Received)
    143

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    yes it is signs of qyamah.
    | Likes Altaqwa liked this post
    We are living in the end times?


  4. #3
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,685
    Threads
    41
    Reputation
    5437
    Rep Power
    72
    Likes (Given)
    315
    Likes (Received)
    971

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Dubai has the tallest building with over 800 m but Jeddah will pass it soon with that 1 km tall thing which is under construction atm. This ofcourse reminds us the hadith “The sheep shepherds will compete on whose building is taller”. The great grand parents of the rulers of these countries were sheep shepherds once.

    There is wisdom in why the Prophet said this. Its a lose of money to show off to build that high buildings. Normally you can build shorter but wider buildings that have the same capacity but for a lesser cost. They definiteley dont have space restriction in Arabia. They just spend people’s money for their magnificence.
    We are living in the end times?

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi

  5. #4
    Altaqwa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    9
    Threads
    0
    Reputation
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    27
    Likes (Received)
    5

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Oh yeah, Saudi Arabia building NEOM.........Jews more than ever desperate for their Messiah, now officially getting Third Temple Built...........the amped-up Left-wing agenda........One World Government/Religion............


    I used to say "Nah, there is no way were near the end of the world, that's just superstition, people have been saying the same thing for centuries" but the thing is, now, in the 21st Century we're actually seeing lots of prophecies being fulfilled like never before. - Islamic and Christian prophecies that is.

    There is a lot I could say on this but I feel 2019/2020 are both going to be highly significant years for determining our place in history....which I do now kinda tend to feel IS somewhere in the End Times, yes.

    The Dajjal's deception is going to be so deep on mankind though and sadly even many Muslims will fall for it. Keep your heart, your wisdom, your discernment, your rational thinking at the forefront and trust in Allah. That's all I can really say without saying too much.
    | Likes Abz2000, Al Sultan liked this post

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    195
    Threads
    10
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    34

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    I disagree.

    This is just a reaction to crisis. Islamic world hasn't been under the kind of political, military, ideological and philosophical pressure as it is today. Because this scenario is new to us, some muslims have concluded it must be the End Times.

  8. #6
    AbdullahAziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    579
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    1736
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    436
    Likes (Received)
    509

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    End time is here

    Armageddon (giant battle between Muslims and Christians and then jews) could be anytime now
    | Likes Altaqwa liked this post

  9. #7
    IslamLife00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    112
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    394
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    66
    Likes (Received)
    49

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItzmehCharlotte View Post
    Now, many of you may know no that we are living in the end times. Some of us know that Dubai is currently having a competition; which is the tallest tower. If you go on YouTube and search "end times" you will see many videos about this topic. Most of them, explain about the dajal and how its coming.. for more information, search about this topic.
    Been watching for 2 years now. Lectures, news all over the world. I could be wrong but it seems all the minor signs already occured / are still occuring, only major signs to come.
    | Likes Altaqwa liked this post
    We are living in the end times?

    Jabir bin 'Abdullah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:'A slave (of Allah) shall not believe until he believes in Al-Qadar, its good and its bad, such that he knows that what struck him would not have missed him, and that what missed him would not have struck him." (Jami 'at Tirmidhi)

  10. #8
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    162
    Threads
    45
    Reputation
    130
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    33
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Communism and the wave of unbelief that followed was the Great Dajjal. The dajjal of Muslims, or the sufyan, was "Ataturk". According to Bediuzzaman, why would the gates of repentance still be open before the sun rises from the West if all the major signs come before that? because such things as dajjal, signs, etc. they are mostly symbolic or of a nature that is similar to things we see in this worldly life. Read the Fifth Ray on erisale.com in the book the rays for more info. EDIT: the Prophet (saws) often spoke of such things as when he did when he said "a boulder that has been rolling downhill for 70 years has crashed, and then they received news a hypocrite died.

    One possible interpretation for the dajjal IS a literal person, another is a wave of unbelief, one possible interpretation of Isa (as) according to Bediuzzaman is a literal Isa (as) another is the cleansing of Christianity and defeating dajjalic systems together with the Muslims. (later risale scholars said this refers to America defeating communism)

    EDIT: I did all my research, all these signs happened at the turn of the 20th century....look up a website called discoveringislam.org and a website for islamic hijri conversion for the Prophet (saw)'s given time frames.
    Last edited by SintoDinto; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:40 AM.

  11. #9
    AbdullahAziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    579
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    1736
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    436
    Likes (Received)
    509

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    Communism and the wave of unbelief that followed was the Great Dajjal. The dajjal of Muslims, or the sufyan, was "Ataturk". According to Bediuzzaman, why would the gates of repentance still be open before the sun rises from the West if all the major signs come before that? because such things as dajjal, signs, etc. they are mostly symbolic or of a nature that is similar to things we see in this worldly life. Read the Fifth Ray on erisale.com in the book the rays for more info. EDIT: the Prophet (saws) often spoke of such things as when he did when he said "a boulder that has been rolling downhill for 70 years has crashed, and then they received news a hypocrite died.

    One possible interpretation for the dajjal IS a literal person, another is a wave of unbelief, one possible interpretation of Isa (as) according to Bediuzzaman is a literal Isa (as) another is the cleansing of Christianity and defeating dajjalic systems together with the Muslims. (later risale scholars said this refers to America defeating communism)

    EDIT: I did all my research, all these signs happened at the turn of the 20th century....look up a website called discoveringislam.org and a website for islamic hijri conversion for the Prophet (saw)'s given time frames.
    Dajjal, return of ISA (AS), sun rising from West etc etc are all literal signs brother and your imaan is at risk if you don't believe them

    For example, the belief of Isa's (as) return in based on an infallible (mutawatir) hadith and not believing in that can be kufr so I'd urge you to learn from mainstream Scholars and not dodgy Sufi one's (that's not to say all Sufi Scholars are dodgy)
    Last edited by AbdullahAziz; 1 Week Ago at 06:03 PM.

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,046
    Threads
    390
    Reputation
    23215
    Rep Power
    38
    Likes (Given)
    951
    Likes (Received)
    2412

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    @SintoDinto :

    All Muslims will die before rising of sun from west.

  14. #11
    AbdullahAziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    579
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    1736
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    436
    Likes (Received)
    509

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    The status of a Muslim who denies `Isa's descent, upon him peace:

    The status of a Muslim who denies that `Isa, upon him peace, shall descend at the end of times is that of apostasy.(1)

    Furthermore, there is Consensus over his descent.(2)

    This Consensus is illustrated by the fact that the reports of his descent are mass-transmitted(3) with over one hundred reports to that effect.(4)

    It is explicitly transmitted as an integral foundation of the Muslim Creed by the Four Imams as well as Imam al-Ash`ari.(5)

    https://www.livingislam.org/fiqhi/sp3-gfh_e.html

    PS: going against consensus and not believing this descent will be literal near end of times and believing it to be something metaphorical that has already happened could well fall into denial of his (as) descent

    The kuffar group ahmadiyyahs also interpret these end of time hadiths as metaphorical and say Isa's (as) descent has already happened... and the verdict on them is out and out kuffar

  15. #12
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    162
    Threads
    45
    Reputation
    130
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    33
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz View Post
    Dajjal, return of ISA (AS), sun rising from West etc etc are all literal signs brother and your imaan is at risk if you don't believe them

    For example, the belief of Isa's (as) return in based on an infallible (mutawatir) hadith and not believing in that can be kufr so I'd urge you to learn from mainstream Scholars and not dodgy Sufi one's (that's not to say all Sufi Scholars are dodgy)
    looks like i was wrong. https://questionsonislam.com/article...m-breaks-out-0 this is a mainstream Nurcu website. I also saw a video where living Nurcu disciples said bediuzzaman said the return of Jesus was literal.
    | Likes AbdullahAziz liked this post

  16. #13
    AbdullahAziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    579
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    1736
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    436
    Likes (Received)
    509

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    looks like i was wrong. https://questionsonislam.com/article...m-breaks-out-0 this is a mainstream Nurcu website. I also saw a video where living Nurcu disciples said bediuzzaman said the return of Jesus was literal.
    Yes, beware of sites or anyone who says these figures and their appearance (Mahdi, dajjal, Isa (as) are not literal.

    Sayid Nursi bediazaman is not rightly guided or otherwise he would not have said they could have a possible metaphorical interpretation

  17. #14
    SintoDinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    162
    Threads
    45
    Reputation
    130
    Rep Power
    2
    Likes (Given)
    33
    Likes (Received)
    31

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz View Post
    Yes, beware of sites or anyone who says these figures and their appearance (Mahdi, dajjal, Isa (as) are not literal.

    Sayid Nursi bediazaman is not rightly guided or otherwise he would not have said they could have a possible metaphorical interpretation
    if you think he's not rightly guided watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9a_gzKeE20
    and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmAAgr3MMEg

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    Nájlá's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    3,870
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    38226
    Rep Power
    92
    Likes (Given)
    200
    Likes (Received)
    111

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    if you think he's not rightly guided watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9a_gzKeE20
    and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmAAgr3MMEg
    Brother we shouldn't be taking everything from scholars to be true. I didnt even bother watching the video. We need to go back to the quran,hadith and sunnah for reference. The prophet Muhammad ﷺ has told us the signs of the end times. This is a mercy from Allah (SWT).

    The Dajjal is real and could come out at our times, because it seems the end times is very near. Isa peace be upon him will come and fight the dajjal.

    May Allah protect us and keep us and keep usfirm in our Emaan.


    It would be good if someone can post a the signs of the ends times and what will happen to Muslims at each time of these times. Something I've always wondered if we Muslims would still be alive until the very last sign?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by azc View Post
    @SintoDinto :

    All Muslims will die before rising of sun from west.
    Can you please give reference for this? Because as I've grown up to know is that when the sun rises from the west the door of repentance is closed. Repentance can only be for Muslims? As non believers have nothing to repent for as they just need to be believe?
    | Likes Altaqwa liked this post
    We are living in the end times?

    Three simple rules in life:

    1) If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it
    2) If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.
    3) If you do not step forward, you'll always be in the same place

  20. #16
    ZeeshanParvez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    440
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1981
    Rep Power
    23
    Likes (Given)
    113
    Likes (Received)
    246

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    We are closer to the end of times than before.

    We are not there yet.

    'iisaa (peace be upon him) has to return.

    And no he will not follow a certain Madhhab as the authors of certain crazy books have lied.

  21. #17
    azc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    7,046
    Threads
    390
    Reputation
    23215
    Rep Power
    38
    Likes (Given)
    951
    Likes (Received)
    2412

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nájlá View Post
    Brother we shouldn't be taking everything from scholars to be true. I didnt even bother watching the video. We need to go back to the quran,hadith and sunnah for reference. The prophet Muhammad ﷺ has told us the signs of the end times. This is a mercy from Allah (SWT).

    The Dajjal is real and could come out at our times, because it seems the end times is very near. Isa peace be upon him will come and fight the dajjal.

    May Allah protect us and keep us and keep usfirm in our Emaan.


    It would be good if someone can post a the signs of the ends times and what will happen to Muslims at each time of these times. Something I've always wondered if we Muslims would still be alive until the very last sign?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Can you please give reference for this? Because as I've grown up to know is that when the sun rises from the west the door of repentance is closed. Repentance can only be for Muslims? As non believers have nothing to repent for as they just need to be believe?
    plz ignore my above post until evidence is given.

  22. #18
    AbdullahAziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    579
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    1736
    Rep Power
    41
    Likes (Given)
    436
    Likes (Received)
    509

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto View Post
    if you think he's not rightly guided watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9a_gzKeE20
    and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmAAgr3MMEg
    .. Based on the above, we do not advise reading the books of this group, except for specialists and seekers of knowledge who have reached an advanced level, because of what they contain of beliefs that are contrary to the views of Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa‘ah. But the efforts of their Shaykh in spreading Islam are to be praised, and we ask Allah to reward him for that. But that does not make us praise his beliefs that were contrary to the Sunnah, and we do not praise those followers of his group who came after him. His followers split into many groups, and they cannot all be regarded as being the same; rather each individual or group is to be judged on its own merits, according to what it shows of beliefs or methodology.

    And Allah knows best

    https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1211...saeed-an-nursi
    Last edited by AbdullahAziz; 1 Week Ago at 06:22 PM.

  23. #19
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    195
    Threads
    10
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    34

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    Muslims still think european pagan entity that Emperor Cosntantine literally created by his dream is Isa(A). Here's the thing, even in Aramaic the real prophet was called Isa. Please discontinue using Jesus Christ.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also I fully respect everyone's beliefs on end times, but I can't help but feel triggered when muslims constantly talk about end times. Maybe the next generation will be more optimistic and braver than this one instead of waiting for Mahdi and end times to fix all their problems.

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    space's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    188
    Threads
    14
    Reputation
    77
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    17
    Likes (Received)
    80

    Re: We are living in the end times?

    I wouldn't be surprised if the planet Earth blew itself up entirely
    | Likes Altaqwa liked this post


  26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! We are living in the end times? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. We are living in the end times?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 09:43 AM
  2. Sabr in Bad times, Shukr in Good times and all the time
    By Khalid Saifullah in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2016, 09:17 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 10:34 AM
  4. Are You Living?
    By al-fateh in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 09:12 PM
  5. Times of As-Salah: Common Errors Regarding Prayer Times
    By madeenahsh in forum Worship in Islam
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 10:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create