× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Takbir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Report bad ads?

    hello everyone

    I'm wondering if this is wrong

    the thing is.. I'm a sunni-muslim Saudi arab and I can't help it, but see other muslims as inferiors, people below me. I see myself as the the one who made them muslim

    whenever I meet a muslim that's not saudi, I feel like he is following my religion and that he is my slave making the religion us Saudis started (Islam) bigger and bigger. they are just adding numbers to our religion

    I feel like that because I'm saudi arab and that is where Islam started. I feel like us Saudi Arabs are the originals and everyone else who follows Islam is just a copy

    it was the Saudi Arabs that made the world muslim through slaughter and war and rape

    saudi arab warriors fought berbers of north africa and conquered it and made it muslim

    saudi arab warriors fought against persia and destroyed it and made iran muslim. they killed assyrians and made iraq and syria muslim. they fought christians of levantine and made them muslim

    saudi arabs made africans muslim through slavery

    we conquered spain and made it muslim

    we conquered asia

    and the list goes on

    umar ibn khattab RA, Khalid ibn al walid RA, hamza ibn mutalib RA, Uqba ibn Nadi RA etc. and all other saudi warriors and their soldiers fought against everyone and won and they became muslim

    Islam is from Saudi Arabia

    Quran was made in Saudi Arabia

    our beloved prophet Muhammad Rasul'Allah (Peace and blessings be upon him) was from Saudi Arabia

    the most holy place on Earth is in Saudi Arabia

    I'm very proud of my country and I feel superior to other muslims

    I'm not trying to be insulting, but I just wanted to express my feelings. I've tried changing my ways of thinking, but it's always back there in my mind "you are superior because you are saudi etc." how do I change thinking like this?

    I've even stopped going to the mosque because there are no saudis in my mosque

    is it wrong I feel like this?? if it is, do you have any advice to change how I think/feel?

    please

    thank you

    - - - Updated - - -

    I meant Uqba ibn Nafi*, not "Nadi"

    sorry

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Ahmed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    531
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    552
    Rep Power
    70
    Likes (Given)
    607
    Likes (Received)
    288

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Through rape???

    Lol that's given you away for the troll that you are
    Last edited by Ahmed.; 07-14-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    | Likes Physicist liked this post

  4. #3
    Takbir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    Through rape???

    Lol that's given you away for the troll that you are
    how am I trolling? I'm being serious. you are calling me a troll so you can feel better about yourself, right?

    you think Islam was spread with peace and love? it was war, barbarism, conquest, slaughter, brother. it was violent

  5. #4
    Physicist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    314
    Threads
    14
    Reputation
    1128
    Rep Power
    24
    Likes (Given)
    107
    Likes (Received)
    153

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    I see that you have a nice intention in your mind, to free people from some totalitarian sect by showing how they are being considered by elite of that sect.
    Thank you for your kind intention, but you totally missed what is Islam about.
    It is really about Liberty. There is no elite, all are equal before Allah.
    Of course, there are some sects in Islam, which went astray and perhaps you can make a good deal in reforming them.
    But for this you will really need to learn more about Islam, not just some stupid ideas which you have now
    Last edited by Physicist; 07-14-2019 at 01:35 PM.
    | Likes فصيح الياسين liked this post

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    AabiruSabeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    8,773
    Threads
    349
    Reputation
    119218
    Rep Power
    149
    Likes (Given)
    1252
    Likes (Received)
    3870

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    First and foremost, you have to understand that Saudi Arabia is a new country, recently established around a hundred years ago, while Islam is there in this world for thousands of years. So your whole premise is wrong.

    Islam is there in this world since the time of Adam . Allah sent the last and final messenger, Muhammad in the tribe of Quraish. Quraish were descendants of Isma'eel , son of Ibrahim .


    Qur'an was revealed by Allah . It wasn't made anywhere.


    The Sahabah who lived with the Prophet were from all parts of the world. Have you even heard of Suhaib from Rome, Salman from Persia, Bilal from Habasha, Maria from Egypt, Addas from Nineveh, Jaban from Kurd, Yasir from Yemen?

    Islam is a universal religion, sent by Allah , for the whole of mankind. Did you read the Qur'an? Allah says:
    Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided. [Al-A'raf: 158]
    is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    تَقَـبَّـلَ اللهُ مِنَّـا وَمِنْـكُم

  8. #6
    Ahmed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    531
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    552
    Rep Power
    70
    Likes (Given)
    607
    Likes (Received)
    288

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takbir View Post
    how am I trolling? I'm being serious. you are calling me a troll so you can feel better about yourself, right?

    you think Islam was spread with peace and love? it was war, barbarism, conquest, slaughter, brother. it was violent
    Islam is never and has never been spread by war, oppression was replaced with just law by means of self defence war but Islam (I.e. people converting to Islam) was spread by peace, love and Invitation)

  9. #7
    silentboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    you are mentally ill, my friend
    | Likes Ahmed. liked this post

  10. #8
    فصيح الياسين's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    442
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    469
    Rep Power
    29
    Likes (Given)
    312
    Likes (Received)
    145

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takbir View Post
    hello everyone

    I'm wondering if this is wrong

    the thing is.. I'm a sunni-muslim Saudi arab and I can't help it, but see other muslims as inferiors, people below me. I see myself as the the one who made them muslim

    whenever I meet a muslim that's not saudi, I feel like he is following my religion and that he is my slave making the religion us Saudis started (Islam) bigger and bigger. they are just adding numbers to our religion

    I feel like that because I'm saudi arab and that is where Islam started. I feel like us Saudi Arabs are the originals and everyone else who follows Islam is just a copy

    it was the Saudi Arabs that made the world muslim through slaughter and war and rape

    saudi arab warriors fought berbers of north africa and conquered it and made it muslim

    saudi arab warriors fought against persia and destroyed it and made iran muslim. they killed assyrians and made iraq and syria muslim. they fought christians of levantine and made them muslim

    saudi arabs made africans muslim through slavery

    we conquered spain and made it muslim

    we conquered asia

    and the list goes on

    umar ibn khattab RA, Khalid ibn al walid RA, hamza ibn mutalib RA, Uqba ibn Nadi RA etc. and all other saudi warriors and their soldiers fought against everyone and won and they became muslim

    Islam is from Saudi Arabia

    Quran was made in Saudi Arabia

    our beloved prophet Muhammad Rasul'Allah (Peace and blessings be upon him) was from Saudi Arabia

    the most holy place on Earth is in Saudi Arabia

    I'm very proud of my country and I feel superior to other muslims

    I'm not trying to be insulting, but I just wanted to express my feelings. I've tried changing my ways of thinking, but it's always back there in my mind "you are superior because you are saudi etc." how do I change thinking like this?

    I've even stopped going to the mosque because there are no saudis in my mosque

    is it wrong I feel like this?? if it is, do you have any advice to change how I think/feel?

    please

    thank you

    - - - Updated - - -

    I meant Uqba ibn Nafi*, not "Nadi"

    sorry
    First do salam

    Second. they were companions of prophet who went to war. Not barbarism or rapist

    Third. in companiond many people from other places like iraq yemen syria also and africans rome and from persia

    Forth. prophet muhammad is descendent from ibrahim alihem salam who was from iraq.

    Fifth after deaths of companion not a single arab made huge moves to spread islam. Last known arab which benefited the islam is imam malik r.a

    Sixth. quran never invented it was revealed by the choice and chosen by allah because arab was in such dark stages that they married their own mothers. Even they did not know where to pee. Sometimes on the road infront of females

    Seventh is. Its good you pointed your heart corruption and this state is called العجب والكبر which are worst corruption to heart as allah said الكبرياء ردائ والعظمة اذاري .فمن نازعني واحد منهما ادخلته النار

    Eight. prophet said no superiority of arabs to ajam nor white on black

    Ninth. Prophet alihe salam said whose deed are slowed and cannot high rank and status dont he even think that he will get it by clan or descendance

    Tenth is most saudi arabians are not true arabs and descandant of companions because when islam spread many clans from outer arab came to arab and also most companions spread out to world and died there like i live in pakistan and here upto 13 companion burried in my city and one is famous due to his leadership during battle named sannan. May allah be pleased with him
    Last edited by فصيح الياسين; 07-14-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    | Likes IslamLife00 liked this post
    is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    قال النبي محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:*الـحياءُ شُعْبَةٌ مِنَ الاِيِمَانِ*
    و قال ايضا:*الحياء لاياتى الا بخير
    و قال ايضا:*اذا لم تستحي،فاصنع ما شئت*

  11. #9
    CuriousonTruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    418
    Threads
    26
    Reputation
    207
    Rep Power
    4
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    87

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    It is completely normal for Saudi and Emirati arabs to view themselves as superior. Overwhelming majority do.

    But don't worry, the rest of the muslim world (Except Pakistanis, Malays) view you arabs as little more than animals on two feet. We are taught the only reason Prophet(S) was sent in Hejaz because you were the most evil, barbaric, uncivilized people. While the rest of the world was writing poetry you were learning to ride on camels.

    It was the Prophet(S) that put you on the map, without which you would be little different than the Amazonian rainforest.

    And if the mods want to delete this, then so be it, but this is the truth without any political correctness.
    Last edited by CuriousonTruth; 07-14-2019 at 04:53 PM.
    | Likes IslamLife00 liked this post

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,185
    Threads
    286
    Reputation
    667
    Rep Power
    12
    Likes (Given)
    93
    Likes (Received)
    160

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takbir View Post
    hello everyone

    I'm wondering if this is wrong

    the thing is.. I'm a sunni-muslim Saudi arab and I can't help it, but see other muslims as inferiors, people below me. I see myself as the the one who made them muslim

    whenever I meet a muslim that's not saudi, I feel like he is following my religion and that he is my slave making the religion us Saudis started (Islam) bigger and bigger. they are just adding numbers to our religion

    I feel like that because I'm saudi arab and that is where Islam started. I feel like us Saudi Arabs are the originals and everyone else who follows Islam is just a copy

    it was the Saudi Arabs that made the world muslim through slaughter and war and rape

    saudi arab warriors fought berbers of north africa and conquered it and made it muslim

    saudi arab warriors fought against persia and destroyed it and made iran muslim. they killed assyrians and made iraq and syria muslim. they fought christians of levantine and made them muslim

    saudi arabs made africans muslim through slavery

    we conquered spain and made it muslim

    we conquered asia

    and the list goes on

    umar ibn khattab RA, Khalid ibn al walid RA, hamza ibn mutalib RA, Uqba ibn Nadi RA etc. and all other saudi warriors and their soldiers fought against everyone and won and they became muslim

    Islam is from Saudi Arabia

    Quran was made in Saudi Arabia

    our beloved prophet Muhammad Rasul'Allah (Peace and blessings be upon him) was from Saudi Arabia

    the most holy place on Earth is in Saudi Arabia

    I'm very proud of my country and I feel superior to other muslims

    I'm not trying to be insulting, but I just wanted to express my feelings. I've tried changing my ways of thinking, but it's always back there in my mind "you are superior because you are saudi etc." how do I change thinking like this?

    I've even stopped going to the mosque because there are no saudis in my mosque

    is it wrong I feel like this?? if it is, do you have any advice to change how I think/feel?

    please

    thank you

    - - - Updated - - -

    I meant Uqba ibn Nafi*, not "Nadi"

    sorry
    Dear brothet,

    This is completely wrong. In Islam, there is no such thing as "superior" or "inferior" to others, because Quran says that we all are equal in the sight of Allah. The correct way to think about "superiority" is that we humans are superior to other creatures, but it is not correct for a human to think that he is superior to other humans, because that is called injust and being injust person will lead you to the Pubishment of Allah. So, you must be very careful of what you say. Because, Allah will make you regret the day you said it.

    Let me give you an example of a similar situation happened to me in grade 12. During Romanian classes I used to make jokes at a girl just because she didnt know how to answer teacher's question, and you know what happened to me? It turned opposite(I mean, when my Romanian teacher asked me about a novel I read, I didnt know how to answer it, and another girl tricked on me and I fall into her trap). So, I was only proud of myself that others didnt know how to answer but only me, so by doing this I received a Punishment from Allah, and now I learnt my lesson to never show myself as a superior to others.

    So based on my story, it is bad to be superior to others. So be careful not to the same mistake as I did.
    | Likes Physicist liked this post

  14. #11
    anatolian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,732
    Threads
    46
    Reputation
    5453
    Rep Power
    74
    Likes (Given)
    321
    Likes (Received)
    1002

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Cant you see the troll?
    is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    “Either seem as you are or be as you seem” Rumi

  15. #12
    Ahmed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    531
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    552
    Rep Power
    70
    Likes (Given)
    607
    Likes (Received)
    288

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Lol I noticed the troll as soon as I read the r word

  16. #13
    Takbir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    4
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Quote Originally Posted by anatolian View Post
    Cant you see the troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    Lol I noticed the troll as soon as I read the r word
    keep telling yourselves that to cope

    you know it's true

  17. #14
    Saira Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    194
    Threads
    11
    Reputation
    709
    Rep Power
    3
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    125

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takbir View Post
    hello everyone

    I'm wondering if this is wrong

    the thing is.. I'm a sunni-muslim Saudi arab and I can't help it, but see other muslims as inferiors, people below me. I see myself as the the one who made them muslim

    whenever I meet a muslim that's not saudi, I feel like he is following my religion and that he is my slave making the religion us Saudis started (Islam) bigger and bigger. they are just adding numbers to our religion

    I feel like that because I'm saudi arab and that is where Islam started. I feel like us Saudi Arabs are the originals and everyone else who follows Islam is just a copy

    it was the Saudi Arabs that made the world muslim through slaughter and war and rape

    saudi arab warriors fought berbers of north africa and conquered it and made it muslim

    saudi arab warriors fought against persia and destroyed it and made iran muslim. they killed assyrians and made iraq and syria muslim. they fought christians of levantine and made them muslim

    saudi arabs made africans muslim through slavery

    we conquered spain and made it muslim

    we conquered asia

    and the list goes on

    umar ibn khattab RA, Khalid ibn al walid RA, hamza ibn mutalib RA, Uqba ibn Nadi RA etc. and all other saudi warriors and their soldiers fought against everyone and won and they became muslim

    Islam is from Saudi Arabia

    Quran was made in Saudi Arabia

    our beloved prophet Muhammad Rasul'Allah (Peace and blessings be upon him) was from Saudi Arabia

    the most holy place on Earth is in Saudi Arabia

    I'm very proud of my country and I feel superior to other muslims

    I'm not trying to be insulting, but I just wanted to express my feelings. I've tried changing my ways of thinking, but it's always back there in my mind "you are superior because you are saudi etc." how do I change thinking like this?

    I've even stopped going to the mosque because there are no saudis in my mosque

    is it wrong I feel like this?? if it is, do you have any advice to change how I think/feel?

    please

    thank you

    - - - Updated - - -

    I meant Uqba ibn Nafi*, not "Nadi"

    sorry
    Walaikum Hello,
    You already have got a very true and good answer above by @AabiruSabeel already. Whatever the Arabs might be, but you are the worst of Arabs because the Quran has not influenced youر heart, while your thinking is showing that you are very much influenced by Westerner writers about Islam. How can you claim to be better while there is a clear hadith about people like you:
    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “No one who has an atom’s-weight of Pride in his heart will enter Paradise.” A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, what if a man likes his clothes and his shoes to look good?” He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah is Beautiful and loves beauty, Pride means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.”
    [Sahih Muslim]
    You are an ignorant person, you have used the words "slaughter, rape and violence" for the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) in your ignorance.
    Abu Jehal (Umer bin Hasham) and Abu Lahab etc spent their lives inside Kaa'ba but still they were the worst of the people. So please correct your mind and make repentance to Allah SWT in abundance, maybe Allah SWT will put Hidayah" in your heart.
    Note: You can visit a Psychiatrist and you should. If you need any assistance in your psychological illness or in learning Islam, we are here to help you.
    | Likes manofIslam liked this post

  18. Report bad ads?
  19. #15
    Ahmed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    531
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    552
    Rep Power
    70
    Likes (Given)
    607
    Likes (Received)
    288

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Quote Originally Posted by Takbir View Post
    keep telling yourselves that to cope

    you know it's true
    It's true you're a real Saudi Muslim? Lol. If that's true then I'm king Arthur the 3rd

    But on a serious note, you want to look into Islam in an unbiased way my friend, trust me it's the Truth from God
    | Likes manofIslam liked this post

  20. #16
    keiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    406
    Threads
    9
    Reputation
    2892
    Rep Power
    29
    Likes (Given)
    164
    Likes (Received)
    309

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?
    Yes

    /thread
    | Likes Junon liked this post

  21. #17
    M.I.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    2,954
    Threads
    19
    Reputation
    6996
    Rep Power
    86
    Likes (Given)
    29
    Likes (Received)
    754

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed. View Post
    Through rape???

    Lol that's given you away for the troll that you are
    He may be a troll, but at the same time the question has been previously answered in another thread.

    The majority of posters agreed that arabs are superior.

    I dont agree, but at the same time.. allah swt raised and lowers as he wills.

    If people thought differently than they do, then the world they inhabit would crumble.

    Ya seen.


    Reminds me of a tv program about London and summer arabs.. people upset at loud supercars while the Arab drives past big Ben chiming and complains, someone silence this noise!

    Far too clever.
    Last edited by M.I.A.; 07-15-2019 at 06:03 PM.

  22. #18
    silentboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    5
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    you are a MUNAFIQ IBN SHAYTAN

  23. #19
    Ahmed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    531
    Threads
    6
    Reputation
    552
    Rep Power
    70
    Likes (Given)
    607
    Likes (Received)
    288

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Quote Originally Posted by M.I.A. View Post
    He may be a troll, but at the same time the question has been previously answered in another thread.

    The majority of posters agreed that arabs are superior.

    I dont agree, but at the same time.. allah swt raised and lowers as he wills.

    If people thought differently than they do, then the world they inhabit would crumble.

    Ya seen.


    Reminds me of a tv program about London and summer arabs.. people upset at loud supercars while the Arab drives past big Ben chiming and complains, someone silence this noise!

    Far too clever.
    Ahmad (22978) narrated from Abu Nadrah:

    Someone who heard the khutbah of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on the second of the days of at-Tashreeq told me that he said: “O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. VERILY THERE IS NO SUPERIORITY OF AN ARAB OVER A NON-ARAB OR OF A NON-ARAB OVER AN ARAB, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa. Have I conveyed the message?” They said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has conveyed the message.
    | Likes IslamLife00 liked this post

  24. Report bad ads?
  25. #20
    eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,517
    Threads
    163
    Reputation
    8012
    Rep Power
    32
    Likes (Given)
    366
    Likes (Received)
    937

    Re: is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Dont feed the troll
    is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?

    Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips


  26. Hide
Hey there! is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. is it wrong I feel superior to other muslims just because I am Saudi arab?
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2016, 02:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2016, 02:01 PM
  3. i feel guilty - is my income wrong?
    By anonymous in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 08:34 PM
  4. Is it wrong to feel this way....
    By AnonymousPoster in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 02:42 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 05:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create