× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    mohamed.nasser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Egypt
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    Report bad ads?

    I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending while talking to someone,i did not mean it i just said it without intention,did i become a kaafir?please reply as soon as possible

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    57

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed.nasser View Post
    I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending while talking to someone,i did not mean it i just said it without intention,did i become a kaafir?please reply as soon as possible
    Actions are dependent on our intentions. So I don't think that you became non-Muslim by saying so. However, I would advise to repent to Allah and keep praying to keep your heart firm on Islam until you die.

  4. #3
    mohamed.nasser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Egypt
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    Because i saw on a site calles islam qa this link that even if you did not intend you become a kafir https://islamqa.info/en/answers/7117...in-an-argument


  5. #4
    mohamed.nasser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Egypt
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    Mr please can you reply

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    57

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    I will take the word of Quran over anything else:

    Quran says: ‘O you servants of Mine who have transgressed against your own selves! Despair not of God’s mercy: behold, God forgives all sins - for, verily, He alone is much-forgiving, a dis-penser of grace!’ ”
    - 39:53

    Door of repentance is always open. You realized your mistake and I can see that you are remorseful. Allah is more merciful than we can think. As I said before, repent sincerely and keep asking Allah to strength your faith.
    Last edited by HabibUrrehman; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:56 AM.

  8. #6
    mohamed.nasser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Egypt
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    Thank you very much,i hope i dont say this again and i hope allah forgives me.
    | Likes HabibUrrehman, Ahmed. liked this post

  9. #7
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    57

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    We all make mistakes my friend. Best of us is one who immediately repents, begs for forgiveness and try best not to repeat that mistake again. May Allah help us to stay on the path of those who were rightly guided. Ameen!

    Expect best from Allah and you will get what you would expect from Him, inshallah.

    The Prophet said, “Allah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me. If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s length, I draw near to him an arm’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.’”
    Last edited by HabibUrrehman; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:25 AM.

  10. #8
    فصيح الياسين's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    442
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    469
    Rep Power
    29
    Likes (Given)
    312
    Likes (Received)
    145

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed.nasser View Post
    I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending while talking to someone,i did not mean it i just said it without intention,did i become a kaafir?please reply as soon as possible
    Sadly yes....
    Repeat the kalima and all other beliefs again. And hope you are unmarried

    After that do repentance and never say this.
    Because... No leave it you are not in the state to bear more yet
    I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    قال النبي محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:*الـحياءُ شُعْبَةٌ مِنَ الاِيِمَانِ*
    و قال ايضا:*الحياء لاياتى الا بخير
    و قال ايضا:*اذا لم تستحي،فاصنع ما شئت*

  11. #9
    mohamed.nasser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Egypt
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    Quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين View Post
    Sadly yes....
    Repeat the kalima and all other beliefs again. And hope you are unmarried

    After that do repentance and never say this.
    Because... No leave it you are not in the state to bear more yet
    Are You Sure that i exited ialam? i still believe in allah subhanah wa taala and prophet muhammad salla allah alayh wa sallam,if you are sure give me evidence from quran and thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين View Post
    And hope you are unmarried
    No im not married im 13 years old and i pray every fard and fast in ramadan,so how i would be a kaafir if i said a word without realizing that i said it and i still believe in islam?

  12. Report bad ads?
  13. #10
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    57

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed.nasser View Post
    Are You Sure that i exited ialam? i still believe in allah subhanah wa taala and prophet muhammad salla allah alayh wa sallam,if you are sure give me evidence from quran and thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -


    No im not married im 13 years old and i pray every fard and fast in ramadan,so how i would be a kaafir if i said a word without realizing that i said it and i still believe in islam?
    My little brother,

    Trust in Allah. People have different interpretation and they make Islam harder than it is. You are a Muslim Alhamdulillah. It does not matter what people say about you, it does matter what you think of Allah and what Allah thinks about you. Don't stress about it. Keep repenting to Allah, focus on doing good things and spread the message of Islam with your actions.

  14. #11
    mohamed.nasser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Egypt
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    6
    Threads
    1
    Reputation
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    So Can i pray?because i heard kafirs cannot pray ,so im not a kaafir so can i pray?i didnt pray from yesterday astaghfir allah because i wanted to make sure im still a muslim and not a kaafir,may allah protect our deen and guide us to the right path.

  15. #12
    HabibUrrehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    CA
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    130
    Threads
    7
    Reputation
    194
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    53
    Likes (Received)
    57

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed.nasser View Post
    So Can i pray?because i heard kafirs cannot pray ,so im not a kaafir so can i pray?i didnt pray from yesterday astaghfir allah because i wanted to make sure im still a muslim and not a kaafir,may allah protect our deen and guide us to the right path.
    Of course. See this is how Satan deceives us and make us to loose hope in Allah. I shared this verse with you yesterday. Allah says in Quran:

    “O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Surah Az-Zumar 39:53)
    Dont you want to love Allah when He is so kind and merciful to us after all the sins we do? Start praying and dont listen to Satan.
    | Likes Ahmed. liked this post

  16. #13
    فصيح الياسين's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    442
    Threads
    4
    Reputation
    469
    Rep Power
    29
    Likes (Given)
    312
    Likes (Received)
    145

    Re: I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed.nasser View Post
    Are You Sure that i exited ialam? i still believe in allah subhanah wa taala and prophet muhammad salla allah alayh wa sallam,if you are sure give me evidence from quran and thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -


    No im not married im 13 years old and i pray every fard and fast in ramadan,so how i would be a kaafir if i said a word without realizing that i said it and i still believe in islam?
    Means you said before puberty. Seems you are safe.
    But remember after puberty if you say in joke even. You will be disbeliever. So save yourself dear from fire created for disbelievers
    I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending

    قال النبي محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم:*الـحياءُ شُعْبَةٌ مِنَ الاِيِمَانِ*
    و قال ايضا:*الحياء لاياتى الا بخير
    و قال ايضا:*اذا لم تستحي،فاصنع ما شئت*


  17. Hide
Hey there! I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I said im a kaafir without realizing or intending
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Shiya Kaafir Kyu
    By Shahrukh_Pathan in forum Urdu
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2019, 03:20 PM
  2. Advice for Intending Holiday Makers
    By Sawtul-Haq in forum Travel
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2017, 04:14 PM
  3. Advice for Intending Holiday Makers
    By BeTheChange in forum Words of Wisdom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2016, 11:55 AM
  4. Becoming a kaafir
    By AnonymousPoster in forum Advice & Support
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 09:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create