× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 590
  1. #1
    2rahmah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    12
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    135
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    9
    Likes (Received)
    10

    How to get Us (Moeslim) Unify

    Report bad ads?

    Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb.

    I've born moeslim in the nation with Islam majority.
    however, I am sure that for 27 years my status is still a beginner in Islam, I know Islam less than many Mualaf in the world.
    as I reviewed my life, I found that may be the reason why my "beginner" status is no other than I had once stopped learned.
    This is something that maybe many of Moeslim in Islam majority nation had.
    Even we are brother-sister under "Syahada", in Islam majority country we had lot of different opinions with many arguments.
    Debate is something that often heard, between islamic sibling. This make me (i am sure many people) to choose not choosing.
    it make us just want to get a peace and say "whatever" i'll do the easier way.. and we became ignorant to this religion.

    However, I can't stand someone judges freely in this "internet world". My country is the biggest "internet" users!
    It get worsen everyday. People judges "kafiir" to his islamic friends, "fasik", "munafiq" comes if there's different opinion.

    My non-Moeslim friend, even told me.. Moeslim is not bad as many people think, but you guys seem never have same voices!
    And i think He is right somehow... now I wonder what can we do? How to make us unify? How to have us having same voice??




    | Likes Eric H liked this post

  2. Report bad ads?
  3. #2
    Eric H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    uk
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    3,537
    Threads
    30
    Reputation
    50593
    Rep Power
    121
    Likes (Given)
    4581
    Likes (Received)
    2712

    Re: How to get Us (Moeslim) Unify

    Greetings and peace be with you 2rahmah;

    Every kind of unity seems to be a real struggle for mankind. Just bringing male and female together in marriage can be problematic; we are all different. Marriage only works when we learn to live in peace with our differences.

    Any unity is more about how I change myself, rather than how I try and change others to believe as I do. Try and be the best Muslim that you can be, and that is as much as you can do. You might even influence others by your good deeds.

    May Allah bless you on your journey,

    Eric
    | Likes 2rahmah liked this post
    How to get Us (Moeslim) Unify

    You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.

  4. #3
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,355
    Threads
    346
    Reputation
    825
    Rep Power
    17
    Likes (Given)
    181
    Likes (Received)
    182

    Re: How to get Us (Moeslim) Unify

    Quote Originally Posted by 2rahmah View Post
    Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb.

    I've born moeslim in the nation with Islam majority.
    however, I am sure that for 27 years my status is still a beginner in Islam, I know Islam less than many Mualaf in the world.
    as I reviewed my life, I found that may be the reason why my "beginner" status is no other than I had once stopped learned.
    This is something that maybe many of Moeslim in Islam majority nation had.
    Even we are brother-sister under "Syahada", in Islam majority country we had lot of different opinions with many arguments.
    Debate is something that often heard, between islamic sibling. This make me (i am sure many people) to choose not choosing.
    it make us just want to get a peace and say "whatever" i'll do the easier way.. and we became ignorant to this religion.

    However, I can't stand someone judges freely in this "internet world". My country is the biggest "internet" users!
    It get worsen everyday. People judges "kafiir" to his islamic friends, "fasik", "munafiq" comes if there's different opinion.

    My non-Moeslim friend, even told me.. Moeslim is not bad as many people think, but you guys seem never have same voices!
    And i think He is right somehow... now I wonder what can we do? How to make us unify? How to have us having same voice??




    Waalaikun assalam,

    I believe that for Muslims to be united once again, this will be required a great revolution. And I don't think it would be good idea. Because, there are Wahhabis, Shias, Sunnis, Hanafis who do noy agree with the ideology and creed of other sects.

    Look at the debate between Shias and Sunnis by Shamsi who was debating with Shias about the Companions of Prophet.

    Based on this, I don't it would ever work for other type of Muslims to form great union because of religious disagreement and agreement. And personally, I am a Sunni and I do not agree with the ideology and creed of Wahhabis and Shias.

    So better, let us wait for imam Mahdi, he will unite us in Final Days. And of course, Allah(SwT) will cause us to form great unification without us to have any dosagreement with other denominations. That is right before Jesus Christ will descend, so that we will be prepared for his descention so that we can be his army. Right now, it is not perfect moment for unification. Because, each sect and denomination gas it's own interpretation and understanding. For example, the Shias believe that it is not kufr to curse the sahaba while Sunnis believe it is totally kufr to curse sahaba for they are part of Islam and anything that it is part of Islam, is kufr when you curse or even joke about anything related to Islam.
    | Likes 2rahmah liked this post

  5. #4
    2rahmah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    12
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    135
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    9
    Likes (Received)
    10

    Re: How to get Us (Moeslim) Unify

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Greetings and peace be with you 2rahmah;

    Every kind of unity seems to be a real struggle for mankind. Just bringing male and female together in marriage can be problematic; we are all different. Marriage only works when we learn to live in peace with our differences.

    Any unity is more about how I change myself, rather than how I try and change others to believe as I do. Try and be the best Muslim that you can be, and that is as much as you can do. You might even influence others by your good deeds.

    May Allah bless you on your journey,

    Eric
    Thank You for your input, Eric!

    You are right. We are all different, its that what make Allah Great!
    The difference could make us unify and become stronger, or could make us scattered..
    However Muhammad pbuh has become example to accept the difference and unify between each other..
    We should have unify under Syahada, under the love to Allah and Rasulullah.

    it'd be difficult to change other people to get unify, it'd be different of each person depend on the imaan and vision, or individual's tolerance.
    Anyway, You've remind me to get unify in small content, and it'd be change myself and may be my surrounding. I had to find my own 'unify'~

  6. Report bad ads?
  7. #5
    2rahmah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    12
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    135
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    9
    Likes (Received)
    10

    Re: How to get Us (Moeslim) Unify

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus View Post
    Waalaikun assalam,

    I believe that for Muslims to be united once again, this will be required a great revolution. And I don't think it would be good idea. Because, there are Wahhabis, Shias, Sunnis, Hanafis who do noy agree with the ideology and creed of other sects.

    Look at the debate between Shias and Sunnis by Shamsi who was debating with Shias about the Companions of Prophet.

    Based on this, I don't it would ever work for other type of Muslims to form great union because of religious disagreement and agreement. And personally, I am a Sunni and I do not agree with the ideology and creed of Wahhabis and Shias.

    So better, let us wait for imam Mahdi, he will unite us in Final Days. And of course, Allah(SwT) will cause us to form great unification without us to have any dosagreement with other denominations. That is right before Jesus Christ will descend, so that we will be prepared for his descention so that we can be his army. Right now, it is not perfect moment for unification. Because, each sect and denomination gas it's own interpretation and understanding. For example, the Shias believe that it is not kufr to curse the sahaba while Sunnis believe it is totally kufr to curse sahaba for they are part of Islam and anything that it is part of Islam, is kufr when you curse or even joke about anything related to Islam.
    Thank You!
    Actually... that is a bit scary reminder :')
    Imam Mahdi will come soon, means... Masihi Dajjal is coming..
    Deep inside I know that we are in Fitna days, which we will count of Masihi Dajjal coming, and its scary thing. May Allah protect us.

    I am Sunni too, however I think that Shia and Sunni could be together in case of things related aqiidah.
    As the Prophet ﷺ said: ❝The People will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their food.❞ Someone asked: “Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?” He ﷺ replied: ❝No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allaah will take the fear of you from the breasts (hearts) of your enemy and cast al-Wahn into your hearts.❞ Someone asked: “O Messenger of Allaah, what is al-Wahn?” He ﷺ replied: ❝Love of the world and dislike of death.❞ [Sunan Abu Dawood (4297) and graded as "Saheeh" by Shaikh al-Albaanee]
    Right now we are like what Rasul said...
    May Allah guide us...
    | Likes Nitro Zeus liked this post

  8. #6
    Avis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    72
    Threads
    2
    Reputation
    400
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    171
    Likes (Received)
    63

    Re: How to get Us (Moeslim) Unify

    The only way for the Ummah to become one and to be on top is for Muslims to start on the bottom and work their way up. People have to give up on Dunyah and materialistic things and live to please Allah. That means performing salah 5 times a day, giving up haram things like drugs, music, alcohol, pornography, movies, tv shows, gossip, riba/usury/interest, back biting, and many other things that people underestimate. They also need to commit to their obligatory duties such as paying Zakaat.

    The other thing Muslims need to do is realize that they are truly powerless without Allah and that we will never succeed without relying on Him. Once the people change their foundations, everything else will fall into place. A revolution in the state that we are currently in will never work. I don't see the Mahdi coming until Muslims are ready to turn back to Allah.
    | Likes Eric H, medico liked this post


  9. Hide
Hey there! How to get Us (Moeslim) Unify Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. How to get Us (Moeslim) Unify
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Egypt to unify Muslim prayer calls
    By sonz in forum World Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:10 AM
  2. The Obligation To Unify The Ranks
    By madeenahsh in forum Worship in Islam
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2005, 10:34 PM
  3. The Obligation To Unify The Ranks
    By madeenahsh in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2005, 10:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create