× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Results 21 to 40 of 64 visibility 1821
  1. #1
    Array Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    7

    Women as a slave to man. confused. (OP)


    Assalamu alaykum. I hope this post doesn't offend anyone, I would like to speak out my thoughts on this because I have been thinking about it recently. I don't mean to post this to spread hate, but I truly want someone to help me. So please reply if you are willing to discuss

    DO NOT read if you are currently experiencing doubts or you are ignorant enough to easily follow an opinion. This topic has to do with the status of women in Islam.


    We can all agree that Islam is liberating to women, releasing them from the slavery of society and them being looked down as objects, right?


    But at the same time, sometimes when I hear this, I cringe, unfortunately, and I truly wish I wouldn't. I really do believe that Islam views women as human beings, but then I get mixed feelings.

    I start to think, they are not an object to society, but they are just made for pleasure of their husbands, and only their husbands. So kind of like they are objects to their husbands i guess. Listen to what I have to say about it.


    I mean, Eve was created for Adam's pleasure.

    Women wear hijab, men have up to four wives, men get concubines. Now believe me, I understand the beauty behind the hijab and I do enjoy wearing it. And i understand the reasoning behind men getting four wives, and I understand that slaves are treated well.

    But those things combined AND plus the emphasis on a woman pleasing her husband all the time. To me it just sounds like men own women. Like these women are covered up and they are property to men, to please men.

    It just makes me feel like I am created to worship Allah by following His commandments, which I agree with this part, but also by making myself accessible to a man like a caged up object(and yes, we must be treated with respect, i know that),.


    so basically men get a bunch of objects that are wrapped up(in hijab) so they own them. I mean, even slaves can be sold around, can't they? as long as they are in good treatment and not pregnant etc. But it just sounds like these women are made for mens' desires. Especially with concubinage.


    I was reading an article on how Islam liberates women. It was talking about how she doesn't need to be enslaved, to look beautiful for the public. It talked about how she doesn't need to suffer from trying to diet and get the body she wants to go wearing a bikini on the beach. This is true, and it is a beautiful statement.

    However, isn't it her duty to do this for her husband? It is always emphasized that a lady should obey and beautify herself for her husband. If she wasn't skinny enough for her husband, wouldn't she have to "strive" to get that body and look beautiful for her husband?

    See i like the idea of women being covered up outside so she isn't always trying to beautify herself for attention from boys. It makes complete sense. But at the same time, Islam basically advocates the same thing but except for your husband. Because it is your duty to do that. You cover up outside so your husband is the only one who can have access to your body, meanwhile, he can have access to three other women plus concubines.

    You have to look a certain way for your husband so that he may be satisfied with you.

    So maybe women aren't enslaved by society, but they are by their husbands (once again, they still get respect though)

    It just all sounds wrong. It makes me not want to marry. Because I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that women can't be whom they want to be anymore.

    It is like these rules (that can be a struggle to follow) meant to protect muslimahs were created to satisfy men,

    In the western society,, its all wrong. I hate it. Its horrible. but then in Islam, I am sad to say that it feels similiar to the west but in a different way. (there are some good things about it though when it comes to women)

    I hate the feeling. But I don't feel at peace and tranquility as a female anymore. I can kind of understand husbands who abuse their rights in Islam and why they do it. Its sad.

    There are also Muslims out there who emphasize certain ideas such as how a man deserves his wife's obedience and respect therefore he is better than her, only making me think about this even more.

    I once used to enjoy attention from people because I was "beautiful" enough. But then I discovered what it truly feels like being a Muslimah, and truly felt liberated after this. But now, I feel heart broken. For myself, and the women of the west. Because i don't know what to believe anymore


    It is emphasized that Allah is displeased with the women who don't work hard enough to please their husbands. A husband must be pleased. No slacking accepted if a husband is displeased. Meanwhile, if women aren't pleased with their husbands enough (I am referring to non abusive husbands but also men who aren't working to the full extent to please their wives. Of course it is encouraged to be best to your wife, but there is nothing discouraging a man to slack every here and there), then these women are just ungrateful.

  2. #21
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Report bad ads?

    Let me tell you that concept of equality is not working in non-Muslim countries.
    All of this first paragraph... I never said I agree with any of that western ideology stuff once again.. I am not a feminist either. Judging by what you replied with, you are offended that I mentioned how petty men can be in marriages where they are always ordering around their wives to do stuff instead of engaging themselves and helping. I never said that I want to go out and be like a man. I'm just showing you how petty men are nowadays. They cant even do simple chores without letting their anger get to them and yet you have many women who ended up WORKING inside the house and outside(even if they are working only inside, they can still be mentally abused with some work loads women are forced to take on). Obviously you just cant admit that can you. Instead you want to go ahead and attack me accusing me of supporting these feminist anti islam ideas. go ahead and do so.

    Have women in non-Muslim country completely lost their shame, honor and modesty?
    I do not support the Western ideology as both women and men have lost their dignity.

    Have their men not started increasing in sexual deviance of homosexuality and increase in molesting boys?
    Why does it sound like you are blaming women for this? If a man is stupid enough to start molesting little girls and boys, then on judgement day we'll see what happens.


    lost their shame, honor and modesty? Do they not walk in tight revealing clothes all the time
    This whole situation in the west where you have women be promiscuous and men having a filthy dogmatic mindset is BOTH the fault of women and men. No matter what even if a lady is modest you will still have dirty men out there.


    K. Fine. Sister, we can make an arrangement where you do not need to be financially taking care of by the husband
    Thanks for the offer, but I never asked for it

    husband if she marries the following qualifications: He is weak, he is a retard unable to formulate one plus one equals two, he doesn't work, he doesn't generate money, he cannot think for himself, you have to change his diaper mostly, he is of weak character
    You realize these are the types of men who are bosses of their women. Except most cases they at least work. Even if they do work, they always need their wives serving them and changing their diapers while they have disgusting behavior

    Just do not birth a boy
    I hope to birth to a boy and girl. That way I can teach him how to be a real man. To take care of himself instead of needing others to treat him like a baby, to be kind, to treat others as he'd like to be treated, and to teach him to own up to his own mistakes instead of BLAMING others.

    If he himself is not the person who thinks like you which are either called dayyouth, or Muslim by name only or liberal Muslim or ignorant Muslim
    You know nothing about me. Go ahead and keep accusing me of whatever. Obviously I know what the rights of the husband are, I came on here complaining because I was in a very emotional state because I was emotionally traumatized and your words aren't helping at all. Thanks though. There are many problems with how the rights of men are used and it has been a continuous problem for long and in many families leading to mental and physical abuse. And I can see that you do not want to address these problems but instead blame females for everything. You don't even see what your saying yourself. you wanna keep going on about how men deserve these things and that women are causing the problems among the people.

    I dont care if I am a muslim by name or whatever in your eyes. I don't need your validation. Because clearly, you are just as ignorant as you say I am.
    Last edited by Islami.mu'min; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:38 PM.
    | Likes William Wallace liked this post

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #22
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    936
    Threads
    97
    Reputation
    1299
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    106
    Likes (Received)
    277

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min View Post
    All of this first paragraph... I never said I agree with any of that western ideology stuff once again.. I am not a feminist either. Judging by what you replied with, you are offended that I mentioned how petty men can be in marriages where they are always ordering around their wives to do stuff instead of engaging themselves and helping. I never said that I want to go out and be like a man. I'm just showing you how petty men are nowadays. They cant even do simple chores without letting their anger get to them and yet you have many women who ended up WORKING inside the house and outside(even if they are working only inside, they can still be mentally abused with some work loads women are forced to take on). Obviously you just cant admit that can you. Instead you want to go ahead and attack me accusing me of supporting these feminist anti islam ideas. go ahead and do so.


    I do not support the Western ideology as both women and men have lost their dignity.
    Unfortunately the Western ideology have spread world wide. I blame anyone who follows it when the signs are clear.

    Why does it sound like you are blaming women for this? If a man is stupid enough to start molesting little girls and boys, then on judgement day we'll see what happens.
    I blame both sexes for the act, not just women and actually we have discovered in non-Muslim world with non-Muslim man and woman the largest group of people of child abuse and rape are done by hands of women not the men. Since they have 99.99% custodial hands on them. But that have nothing to do with Muslim women...this have to do with deviating from path of Allah and everything starts small at the beginning.

    This whole situation in the west where you have women be promiscuous and men having a filthy dogmatic mindset is BOTH the fault of women and men. No matter what even if a lady is modest you will still have dirty men out there.

    Of course, however that is irrelevant. There are always rapist, murders and criminals no matter how much protection is been done and if qatar is put that a saleh woman with hijjab to get harmed it will happen to her even at the most inner section of her home. That changes nothing, we apply Allah's rule because he commanded us to do that and that is a form of act of worship regardless of human logic and that how we proof we are actually Muslim and act Muslim.

    Thanks for the offer, but I never asked for it
    I never offered anything, I am giving you scenario and it is up to you. I have my life to worry about. You be pious or not does not benefit or harm me in anyway.

    You realize these are the types of men who are bosses of their women. Except most cases they at least work. Even if they do work, they always need their wives serving them and changing their diapers while they have disgusting behavior
    And there are types of women are most vile, evil, and most tolytarian bosses to their husbands and their men. Those are not rare either. Difference is us man have to take it. That is difference between the sexes. I am sorry if you married an immature child, that falls on the walli and the woman.

    You know nothing about me. Go ahead and keep accusing me of whatever. Obviously I know what the rights of the husband are, I came on here complaining because I was in a very emotional state because I was emotionally traumatized and your words aren't helping at all. Thanks though. There are many problems with how the rights of men are used and it has been a continuous problem for long and in many families leading to mental and physical abuse. And I can see that you do not want to address these problems but instead blame females for everything. You don't even see what your saying yourself. you wanna keep going on about how men deserve these things and that women are causing the problems among the people.

    I dont care if I am a muslim by name or whatever in your eyes. I don't need your validation. Because clearly, you are just as ignorant as you say I am.
    We have explained it a thousand times in your previous page but you refuse to accept you want attention and to complain and argue and that is one attribute that I see in women that thankful I am single. Very oooofff putting!! Make me lose all attraction of opposite sex!!
    Last edited by Muhammad; 1 Week Ago at 11:07 AM. Reason: Inappropriate paragraph removed. Please don’t turn this into an argument - mods will not approve the posts or close the thread

  5. #23
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.


  6. #24
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    يٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لَا يَحِلُّ لَكُمْ أَن تَرِثُواْ ٱلنِّسَآءَ كَرْهًا ۖ وَلَا تَعْضُلُوهُنَّ لِتَذْهَبُواْ بِبَعْضِ مَآ ءَاتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ إِلَّآ أَن يَأْتِينَ بِفٰحِشَةٍ مُّبَيِّنَةٍ ۚ وَعَاشِرُوهُنَّ بِٱلْمَعْرُوفِ ۚ فَإِن كَرِهْتُمُوهُنَّ فَعَسَىٰٓ أَن تَكْرَهُواْ شَيْـًٔا وَيَجْعَلَ ٱللَّهُ فِيهِ خَيْرًا كَثِيرًا

    O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take [back] part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them - perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good.

    (An Nisaa 4:19)

    In this verse Allah commands believers to be kind to their wives even if they don’t like something in their wives. Kind treatment of women is very explicit both in Quran and Hadith and I will share more verses from Quran and authentic hadiths to highlight this aspect.

    What you have seen and observed is not Islamic teachings. It misuse and misunderstanding of the Islam to control women and is exercised by those who have no understanding of Islamic teachings.
    | Likes Islami.mu'min liked this post

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #25
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Narrated 'Aishah:
    that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "The best of you is the best to his wives, and I am the best of you to my wives, and when your companion dies, leave him alone."
    حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ خَيْرُكُمْ خَيْرُكُمْ لأَهْلِهِ وَأَنَا خَيْرُكُمْ لأَهْلِي وَإِذَا مَاتَ صَاحِبُكُمْ فَدَعُوهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ صَحِيحٌ مِنْ حَدِيثِ الثَّوْرِيِّ مَا أَقَلَّ مَنْ رَوَاهُ عَنِ الثَّوْرِيِّ ‏.‏ وَرُوِيَ هَذَا عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ عَنْ أَبِيهِ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم مُرْسَلٌ ‏.‏
    Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)
    English reference : Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3895
    Arabic reference : Book 49, Hadith 4269
    https://sunnah.com/urn/637830
    | Likes Islami.mu'min liked this post

  9. #26
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ
    They are clothing for you and you are clothing for them.
    (Quran 2:187)

    This verse of the Quran reveals the basic purpose and concept of marriage in Islam. Islam enjoins that a wife and husband should have the most intimate and loving relationship. Each should cover, protect, and safeguard the interests of the ...other partner. This profound and revolutionary verse has the following 5 practical implications:

    1- The fact that man and woman are considered garments to each other suggests that both have an equal status in sharing the responsibilities of marriage.

    2- As the garment covers the body in such a way that there is nothing between the garment and the body, the husband and wife should be so close and intimate to each other that there should be no secrets between them. Both confide fully in each other and share their joys and sorrows without any hesitation.

    3- The task of the garment is to protect the body from outside dangers. The husband and wife accordingly protect each other from all external dangers and work together to build a home and a tranquil refuge from the harshness of daily life.

    4- A garment not only covers the body but also gives it beauty and grace. Similarly, husband and wife should not only cover and shield each other from external worries, temptations, abuses....etc., but should do so with grace and dignity.

    5- No one likes to live without clothes, hence men and women should aspire to get married and serve as garments to each other.

    It is interesting to note how this verse played a major role in the journey of a British economist and teacher, Kieren Ashorth to Islam (now known as Yusuf Abdullah):

    Very often in my journey to Islam, I was faced with intellectual and moral dilemmas. Was Islam not supposed to be cruel to women, roughly half of the world's population? One day, I was reading a translation of the Quran and came across a passage in which it described 'a wife as a garment for her husband and a husband as a garment for his wife.' What beauty and what a sublime description!
    | Likes Islami.mu'min liked this post

  10. #27
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    In a world of 1.5 billion Muslims their are a variety of beliefs.

    For example I have some Muslim family members. One is a lady That does not cover her hair and is married to a Catholic man. She is very nice and honorable.
    Just want to point out that Islam does not permit Muslim women to marry non Muslims (including Christian and Jews) and if someone does that then she is an apostate means she has left Islam.

    Regarding hijab and head covering, it is something Allah has ordered women to do and is even mandated in Christianity. The difference is that Muslim still follow the book while Christians are happy to change their religion to fit what society dictates.
    Most Muslim wear hijab at their own to show their submission to Allah’s commands just like Mary ( May Allah be pleased with her) did. No one forces them to do it, it’s a choice they make at their own.
    | Likes Islami.mu'min liked this post

  11. #28
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Abdullah View Post
    هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ
    They are clothing for you and you are clothing for them.
    (Quran 2:187)

    This verse of the Quran reveals the basic purpose and concept of marriage in Islam. Islam enjoins that a wife and husband should have the most intimate and loving relationship. Each should cover, protect, and safeguard the interests of the ...other partner. This profound and revolutionary verse has the following 5 practical implications:

    1- The fact that man and woman are considered garments to each other suggests that both have an equal status in sharing the responsibilities of marriage.

    2- As the garment covers the body in such a way that there is nothing between the garment and the body, the husband and wife should be so close and intimate to each other that there should be no secrets between them. Both confide fully in each other and share their joys and sorrows without any hesitation.

    3- The task of the garment is to protect the body from outside dangers. The husband and wife accordingly protect each other from all external dangers and work together to build a home and a tranquil refuge from the harshness of daily life.

    4- A garment not only covers the body but also gives it beauty and grace. Similarly, husband and wife should not only cover and shield each other from external worries, temptations, abuses....etc., but should do so with grace and dignity.

    5- No one likes to live without clothes, hence men and women should aspire to get married and serve as garments to each other.

    It is interesting to note how this verse played a major role in the journey of a British economist and teacher, Kieren Ashorth to Islam (now known as Yusuf Abdullah):
    JazakAllahu khayran for the posts. I ended up meeting with a sister who helped me change my mind. I think I was very emotional when I wrote this. Sorry for the problems

  12. #29
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    We have explained it a thousand times in your previous page but you refuse to accept you want attention and to complain and argue and that is one attribute that I see in women that thankful I am single. Very oooofff putting!! Make me lose all attraction of opposite sex!!
    Maybe the reason why you're single is cuz you generalize all women and complain.
    Last edited by Islami.mu'min; 1 Week Ago at 12:56 PM.

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #30
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min View Post
    JazakAllahu khayran for the posts. I ended up meeting with a sister who helped me change my mind. I think I was very emotional when I wrote this. Sorry for the problems
    I understand sister. I came from very similar background. It used to hurt me how my father treated my mother and how my sisters were treated by their husbands. Alhamdulillah when I got married I knew exactly what needs to be done and how I can make a difference by following Islam. May Allah help you to have a God fearing husband who would always treat you like a queen and you treat him him likewise. Ameen!
    | Likes Studentofdeed, Islami.mu'min liked this post

  15. #31
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    يَوْمَ يَفِرُّ ٱلْمَرْءُ مِنْ أَخِيهِ

    On the Day a man will flee from his brother

    ('Abasa 80:34)
    وَأُمِّهِۦ وَأَبِيهِ

    And his mother and his father

    ('Abasa 80:35)
    وَصٰحِبَتِهِۦ وَبَنِيهِ

    And his wife and his children,

    ('Abasa 80:36)

    These are very powerful verses and this subject has been repeated several times in Quran. One must think why would a person be running away from his parents, his siblings, his spouse and his children?
    It’s very important that we take care of rights of people and if anyone oppress then he/she must remember that Allah is Just and we will be held accountable for our actions. This image of the day of judgement is so powerful that a God fearing person would think thousand times before oppressing others and especially those who are very close relatives. May Allah help us to fulfill right of others and may Allah help us to have taqwa and patience.
    Ameen!
    | Likes Islami.mu'min liked this post

  16. #32
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    May Allah help us to fulfill right of others and may Allah help us to have taqwa and patience
    May Allah help you to have a God fearing husband who would always treat you like a queen and you treat him him likewise. Ameen!
    Ameen!

    I understand sister. I came from very similar background. It used to hurt me how my father treated my mother and how my sisters were treated by their husbands. Alhamdulillah when I got married I knew exactly what needs to be done and how I can make a difference by following Islam.
    Unfortunately kids tend to pick up behavior from their parents, usually men who are abusive came from abusive homes when they were younger. Alhamdulilah you are caring and making a difference. May Allah bless you and your wife/wives and protect you from ayn/hasad.

  17. #33
    Studentofdeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    709
    Threads
    150
    Reputation
    2786
    Rep Power
    14
    Likes (Given)
    446
    Likes (Received)
    329

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Sister, do not worry. You don't seem like a bad muslim or person. Im starting to think maybe its waswas of shaytan to push you away from islam into thinking women aren't equal. But siste even you knoe that isn't true. Honest to God. Whatever small injuctice or events that occur are because of how silly dumb men are these days. There are kids I know who call women and say they are shady yet they themselves go and "be friendly" with the opposite gender. The fact that your women is a blessing because women are compassionate, beautiful, and gift from God. Remember what i said? Mother is 3 times obeyed then comes the father. Honestly, maybe read the seerah of Rasool SAW, you will learn. I fear you may be thinking based on your experience with some inhuman men. Most men are fools. I will agree with yiu there. But trust me , even Rasool sAW before he left this world. Among His last words were about take care of your women. Doesn't that mean something sister? You need to look harder for these things. Why would Allah create something only to neglect it? He is better than us in every shape and form. Even when Nuh asked Allah to destroy his people, Allah told Nuh to make 90 pots and to break them. Nuh was so sad and said but I made them beautiful and put so much effort into it. Allah said thats how I feel to regarding my creation. Hope this helps sister
    | Likes Islami.mu'min liked this post

  18. #34
    Studentofdeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    709
    Threads
    150
    Reputation
    2786
    Rep Power
    14
    Likes (Given)
    446
    Likes (Received)
    329

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    And don't take to heart what @xboxisdead said. He's had hard life. He is just little bit bitter, but he doesnt mean that for you. He was only trying to help. I remember when i first came here, even then he roasted me few times lol.
    | Likes Islami.mu'min liked this post

  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #35
    William Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Abdullah you are wrong brother Islam allows interfaith marriage according to Quran

  21. #36
    MazharShafiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,516
    Threads
    55
    Reputation
    1192
    Rep Power
    26
    Likes (Given)
    71
    Likes (Received)
    306

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    Abdullah you are wrong brother Islam allows interfaith marriage according to Quran
    Yes right.
    | Likes William Wallace liked this post
    Women as a slave to man. confused.


  22. #37
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed View Post
    Sister, do not worry. You don't seem like a bad muslim or person. Im starting to think maybe its waswas of shaytan to push you away from islam into thinking women aren't equal. But siste even you knoe that isn't true. Honest to God. Whatever small injuctice or events that occur are because of how silly dumb men are these days. There are kids I know who call women and say they are shady yet they themselves go and "be friendly" with the opposite gender. The fact that your women is a blessing because women are compassionate, beautiful, and gift from God. Remember what i said? Mother is 3 times obeyed then comes the father. Honestly, maybe read the seerah of Rasool SAW, you will learn. I fear you may be thinking based on your experience with some inhuman men. Most men are fools. I will agree with yiu there. But trust me , even Rasool sAW before he left this world. Among His last words were about take care of your women. Doesn't that mean something sister? You need to look harder for these things. Why would Allah create something only to neglect it? He is better than us in every shape and form. Even when Nuh asked Allah to destroy his people, Allah told Nuh to make 90 pots and to break them. Nuh was so sad and said but I made them beautiful and put so much effort into it. Allah said thats how I feel to regarding my creation. Hope this helps sister
    JazakAllahu khayran brother. It is really sad how many men will take advantage of the rights they are given but alhamdulilah there are always subtle signs an abusive person will show before you even get to know them. I enjoy the teachings of Islam and how it prevents society from becoming corrupt. I guess I just get too ahead of myself and very emotional when I get waswas. It was like half a year ago where I started getting so many doubts that completely changed me as a Muslim. One day I'll realize that it is a trick of shaytan and I am viewing islam the wrong way after getting help but then the next day(or even next few hours) it is like I forget completely everything I learned and I start getting depressed and angry. Now I am not able to function like I used to as a Muslim. I've been getting help now and finally connecting with pious Muslims in my area is helping. Its a common problem with many Muslims nowadays. I think it is the mindset that people need to change when it comes to waswas. You have to force yourself to realize it isn't true, and even then you still end up believing your thoughts and giving in. You end up forgetting the truth when deep down it is in your heart.

    And don't take to heart what @xboxisdead said. He's had hard life. He is just little bit bitter, but he doesnt mean that for you. He was only trying to help. I remember when i first came here, even then he roasted me few times lol.
    oh yeah lol thanks
    | Likes Studentofdeed liked this post

  23. #38
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    Abdullah you are wrong brother Islam allows interfaith marriage according to Quran
    I'm pretty sure men in Islam are allowed to take an interfaith marriage to spread dawah, I'm not sure with women because it might be complicated since the man can force her into doing haram things. I'd have to do more research on this because it was something I recall that there is proof that a woman has to marry a muslim man. It isn't something I cared much for though because I want to marry a muslim man

    In this time and day its better for both Muslim men and women to just marry muslims because of all the fitna involved
    Last edited by Islami.mu'min; 1 Week Ago at 06:16 PM.

  24. #39
    William Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Why are my post still moderated if I am a full member?

  25. Report bad ads?
  26. #40
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    7
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    Why are my post still moderated if I am a full member?
    Were they moderated? It usually says below your message.

    Even if you are a full member, they are moderated. Like xboxisdead in this one thread also got his message moderated because of the argument and he's a full member


  27. Hide
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Hey there! Women as a slave to man. confused. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Women as a slave to man. confused.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. I want to be a slave
    By Sophie.678 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 11:30 PM
  2. 10 that Result in Allah’s Love For His Slave and the Slave’s Love for his Lord
    By sis muslimah in forum Manners and Purification of the Soul
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:42 PM
  3. iDawah.com: Slave Women.
    By - Qatada - in forum Clarifications about Islam
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:27 PM
  4. When a Slave does not Feel that He is a Slave
    By servantforever in forum Creative Writing & Art
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create