× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Results 41 to 60 of 64 visibility 1845
  1. #1
    Array Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    8

    Women as a slave to man. confused. (OP)


    Assalamu alaykum. I hope this post doesn't offend anyone, I would like to speak out my thoughts on this because I have been thinking about it recently. I don't mean to post this to spread hate, but I truly want someone to help me. So please reply if you are willing to discuss

    DO NOT read if you are currently experiencing doubts or you are ignorant enough to easily follow an opinion. This topic has to do with the status of women in Islam.


    We can all agree that Islam is liberating to women, releasing them from the slavery of society and them being looked down as objects, right?


    But at the same time, sometimes when I hear this, I cringe, unfortunately, and I truly wish I wouldn't. I really do believe that Islam views women as human beings, but then I get mixed feelings.

    I start to think, they are not an object to society, but they are just made for pleasure of their husbands, and only their husbands. So kind of like they are objects to their husbands i guess. Listen to what I have to say about it.


    I mean, Eve was created for Adam's pleasure.

    Women wear hijab, men have up to four wives, men get concubines. Now believe me, I understand the beauty behind the hijab and I do enjoy wearing it. And i understand the reasoning behind men getting four wives, and I understand that slaves are treated well.

    But those things combined AND plus the emphasis on a woman pleasing her husband all the time. To me it just sounds like men own women. Like these women are covered up and they are property to men, to please men.

    It just makes me feel like I am created to worship Allah by following His commandments, which I agree with this part, but also by making myself accessible to a man like a caged up object(and yes, we must be treated with respect, i know that),.


    so basically men get a bunch of objects that are wrapped up(in hijab) so they own them. I mean, even slaves can be sold around, can't they? as long as they are in good treatment and not pregnant etc. But it just sounds like these women are made for mens' desires. Especially with concubinage.


    I was reading an article on how Islam liberates women. It was talking about how she doesn't need to be enslaved, to look beautiful for the public. It talked about how she doesn't need to suffer from trying to diet and get the body she wants to go wearing a bikini on the beach. This is true, and it is a beautiful statement.

    However, isn't it her duty to do this for her husband? It is always emphasized that a lady should obey and beautify herself for her husband. If she wasn't skinny enough for her husband, wouldn't she have to "strive" to get that body and look beautiful for her husband?

    See i like the idea of women being covered up outside so she isn't always trying to beautify herself for attention from boys. It makes complete sense. But at the same time, Islam basically advocates the same thing but except for your husband. Because it is your duty to do that. You cover up outside so your husband is the only one who can have access to your body, meanwhile, he can have access to three other women plus concubines.

    You have to look a certain way for your husband so that he may be satisfied with you.

    So maybe women aren't enslaved by society, but they are by their husbands (once again, they still get respect though)

    It just all sounds wrong. It makes me not want to marry. Because I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that women can't be whom they want to be anymore.

    It is like these rules (that can be a struggle to follow) meant to protect muslimahs were created to satisfy men,

    In the western society,, its all wrong. I hate it. Its horrible. but then in Islam, I am sad to say that it feels similiar to the west but in a different way. (there are some good things about it though when it comes to women)

    I hate the feeling. But I don't feel at peace and tranquility as a female anymore. I can kind of understand husbands who abuse their rights in Islam and why they do it. Its sad.

    There are also Muslims out there who emphasize certain ideas such as how a man deserves his wife's obedience and respect therefore he is better than her, only making me think about this even more.

    I once used to enjoy attention from people because I was "beautiful" enough. But then I discovered what it truly feels like being a Muslimah, and truly felt liberated after this. But now, I feel heart broken. For myself, and the women of the west. Because i don't know what to believe anymore


    It is emphasized that Allah is displeased with the women who don't work hard enough to please their husbands. A husband must be pleased. No slacking accepted if a husband is displeased. Meanwhile, if women aren't pleased with their husbands enough (I am referring to non abusive husbands but also men who aren't working to the full extent to please their wives. Of course it is encouraged to be best to your wife, but there is nothing discouraging a man to slack every here and there), then these women are just ungrateful.

  2. #41
    William Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Report bad ads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min View Post
    Were they moderated? It usually says below your message.

    Even if you are a full member, they are moderated. Like xboxisdead in this one thread also got his message moderated because of the argument and he's a full member
    I’ve had about seven posts deleted in this thread. All of them were detailed responses to abdullahs false claims about interfaith marriage


    I’m not going to be interested in posting here if my messages keep on getting deleted

    - - - Updated - - -

    What I’m saying is that sometimes my post have to be approved of before they are seen by other people on this thread... other times they show up without having to be approved which is odd

  3. Report bad ads?
  4. #42
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    I’ve had about seven posts deleted in this thread. All of them were detailed responses to abdullahs false claims about interfaith marriage


    I’m not going to be interested in posting here if my messages keep on getting deleted

    - - - Updated - - -

    What I’m saying is that sometimes my post have to be approved of before they are seen by other people on this thread... other times they show up without having to be approved which is odd
    Oh i doubt that they were deleted then. sometimes it just happens, thread messages need to approve first. I've noticed it happens a lot randomly. Just wait one or two days and if it doesn't show up maybe you can ask a mod in the help desk forum

  5. #43
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    Abdullah you are wrong brother Islam allows interfaith marriage according to Quran
    Muslim men are allowed to marry Christian or Jewish women but Muslim women are not allowed to marry non Muslim men. I have discussed this in the link below:
    On Marriage between Muslims and non Muslims.

    On Marriage between Muslims and non Muslims.
    Salaam I thought this was a settled question, some would like to change it. Embedded Tweet...

  6. #44
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    I’ve had about seven posts deleted in this thread. All of them were detailed responses to abdullahs false claims about interfaith marriage


    I’m not going to be interested in posting here if my messages keep on getting deleted

    - - - Updated - - -

    What I’m saying is that sometimes my post have to be approved of before they are seen by other people on this thread... other times they show up without having to be approved which is odd
    It’s because you are preaching false teachings at the name of Islam. Muslim women are NOT allowed to marry non Muslim men. It’s something all of our scholars agree and is mentioned in Quran. Anything which goes against authentic Islamic teachings should be deleted. We can’t allow corruption in Islamic teachings like the Jews and Christians have done.

  7. Report bad ads?
  8. #45
    Nitro Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Romania, Bucharest
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,433
    Threads
    363
    Reputation
    833
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    209
    Likes (Received)
    190

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min View Post
    Assalamu alaykum. I hope this post doesn't offend anyone, I would like to speak out my thoughts on this because I have been thinking about it recently. I don't mean to post this to spread hate, but I truly want someone to help me. So please reply if you are willing to discuss

    DO NOT read if you are currently experiencing doubts or you are ignorant enough to easily follow an opinion. This topic has to do with the status of women in Islam.


    We can all agree that Islam is liberating to women, releasing them from the slavery of society and them being looked down as objects, right?


    But at the same time, sometimes when I hear this, I cringe, unfortunately, and I truly wish I wouldn't. I really do believe that Islam views women as human beings, but then I get mixed feelings.

    I start to think, they are not an object to society, but they are just made for pleasure of their husbands, and only their husbands. So kind of like they are objects to their husbands i guess. Listen to what I have to say about it.


    I mean, Eve was created for Adam's pleasure.

    Women wear hijab, men have up to four wives, men get concubines. Now believe me, I understand the beauty behind the hijab and I do enjoy wearing it. And i understand the reasoning behind men getting four wives, and I understand that slaves are treated well.

    But those things combined AND plus the emphasis on a woman pleasing her husband all the time. To me it just sounds like men own women. Like these women are covered up and they are property to men, to please men.

    It just makes me feel like I am created to worship Allah by following His commandments, which I agree with this part, but also by making myself accessible to a man like a caged up object(and yes, we must be treated with respect, i know that),.


    so basically men get a bunch of objects that are wrapped up(in hijab) so they own them. I mean, even slaves can be sold around, can't they? as long as they are in good treatment and not pregnant etc. But it just sounds like these women are made for mens' desires. Especially with concubinage.


    I was reading an article on how Islam liberates women. It was talking about how she doesn't need to be enslaved, to look beautiful for the public. It talked about how she doesn't need to suffer from trying to diet and get the body she wants to go wearing a bikini on the beach. This is true, and it is a beautiful statement.

    However, isn't it her duty to do this for her husband? It is always emphasized that a lady should obey and beautify herself for her husband. If she wasn't skinny enough for her husband, wouldn't she have to "strive" to get that body and look beautiful for her husband?

    See i like the idea of women being covered up outside so she isn't always trying to beautify herself for attention from boys. It makes complete sense. But at the same time, Islam basically advocates the same thing but except for your husband. Because it is your duty to do that. You cover up outside so your husband is the only one who can have access to your body, meanwhile, he can have access to three other women plus concubines.

    You have to look a certain way for your husband so that he may be satisfied with you.

    So maybe women aren't enslaved by society, but they are by their husbands (once again, they still get respect though)

    It just all sounds wrong. It makes me not want to marry. Because I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that women can't be whom they want to be anymore.

    It is like these rules (that can be a struggle to follow) meant to protect muslimahs were created to satisfy men,

    In the western society,, its all wrong. I hate it. Its horrible. but then in Islam, I am sad to say that it feels similiar to the west but in a different way. (there are some good things about it though when it comes to women)

    I hate the feeling. But I don't feel at peace and tranquility as a female anymore. I can kind of understand husbands who abuse their rights in Islam and why they do it. Its sad.

    There are also Muslims out there who emphasize certain ideas such as how a man deserves his wife's obedience and respect therefore he is better than her, only making me think about this even more.

    I once used to enjoy attention from people because I was "beautiful" enough. But then I discovered what it truly feels like being a Muslimah, and truly felt liberated after this. But now, I feel heart broken. For myself, and the women of the west. Because i don't know what to believe anymore


    It is emphasized that Allah is displeased with the women who don't work hard enough to please their husbands. A husband must be pleased. No slacking accepted if a husband is displeased. Meanwhile, if women aren't pleased with their husbands enough (I am referring to non abusive husbands but also men who aren't working to the full extent to please their wives. Of course it is encouraged to be best to your wife, but there is nothing discouraging a man to slack every here and there), then these women are just ungrateful.
    Waalaikum assalam,

    Dear sister, you can follow and subscribe to my website discoverthetruefaceofislam.wordpress.com where I explain things to kuffar men and women and to mu'mineen men and women about Islam. Because, I believe I've been guided to the correct interpretation of Islam, and I can show you the correct understanding.

    You can also follow and subscribe www.wedefendislam.wordpress.com , www.Discover-The-Truth.com , www.prophetrejectors.wordpress.com , www.Answering-Christianity.com and www.Answering-Christianity.wordpress.com

    This is also because in my opinion, you watched anti-islamic channels.

    I advise you to ignore them, because they are created to mislead you. Instead, you can follow beneficial and useful channels like Farid Responds, Emin Reminds, Mohammed Hijab and Imam Murrah The Time Traveller

    From where do you get this idea? I honestly don't remember you complaining about such thing before.

    Also you can ask questions to www.islamqa.info and www.islamweb.net they will help you with ease.

  9. #46
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min View Post
    I'm pretty sure men in Islam are allowed to take an interfaith marriage to spread dawah, I'm not sure with women because it might be complicated since the man can force her into doing haram things. I'd have to do more research on this because it was something I recall that there is proof that a woman has to marry a muslim man. It isn't something I cared much for though because I want to marry a muslim man

    In this time and day its better for both Muslim men and women to just marry muslims because of all the fitna involved
    Sister it is not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim from any other religion, whether from among the Jews or Christians, or any other kaafir religion. It is not permissible for her to marry a Jew, a Christian, a Magian, a communist, an idol-worshipper, etc.

    The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

    And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you. Those (Al-Mushrikoon) invite you to the Fire, but Allaah invites (you) to Paradise and forgiveness by His Leave, and makes His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to mankind that they may remember”

    [al-Baqarah 2:221]


    Imam al-Tabari said:

    What is said concerning the interpretation of the words “And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you” is that what Allaah meant by that is that Allaah has forbidden the believing women from marrying to a mushrik, no matter what kind of shirk he believes in. So, O believers, do not give your daughters in marriage to them, for that is forbidden to you. For you to give them in marriage to a believing slave who believes in Allaah and His Messenger and that which he brought from Allaah is better for you than to give them in marriage to a free mushrik even if he is of noble descent and honourable origins, even if you like his descent and background…

    It was narrated that Qutaadah and al-Zuhri said, concerning the phrase “And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon”, It is not permissible for you to give them in marriage to a Jew or a Christian or a mushrik who is not a follower of your religion. (Tafseer al-Qurtubi, 2/379).

    Source: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2138...and-vice-versa
    | Likes Islami.mu'min, xboxisdead liked this post

  10. #47
    William Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min View Post
    Oh i doubt that they were deleted then. sometimes it just happens, thread messages need to approve first. I've noticed it happens a lot randomly. Just wait one or two days and if it doesn't show up maybe you can ask a mod in the help desk forum
    So regardless of the members Number of posts, are you saying post have to be approved or before they actually show up in public?

    And sister I have had at least five posts in this thread deleted, including detailed responses to abdullahs posts. I know this because I made the post and they don’t show up in this thread, and I got a message saying my posts were deleted by a mod

  11. #48
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Abdullah View Post
    Sister it is not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim from any other religion, whether from among the Jews or Christians, or any other kaafir religion. It is not permissible for her to marry a Jew, a Christian, a Magian, a communist, an idol-worshipper, etc.

    The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

    And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you. Those (Al-Mushrikoon) invite you to the Fire, but Allaah invites (you) to Paradise and forgiveness by His Leave, and makes His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to mankind that they may remember”

    [al-Baqarah 2:221]


    Imam al-Tabari said:

    What is said concerning the interpretation of the words “And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you” is that what Allaah meant by that is that Allaah has forbidden the believing women from marrying to a mushrik, no matter what kind of shirk he believes in. So, O believers, do not give your daughters in marriage to them, for that is forbidden to you. For you to give them in marriage to a believing slave who believes in Allaah and His Messenger and that which he brought from Allaah is better for you than to give them in marriage to a free mushrik even if he is of noble descent and honourable origins, even if you like his descent and background…

    It was narrated that Qutaadah and al-Zuhri said, concerning the phrase “And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon”, It is not permissible for you to give them in marriage to a Jew or a Christian or a mushrik who is not a follower of your religion. (Tafseer al-Qurtubi, 2/379).

    Source: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2138...and-vice-versa
    oh ok

  12. #49
    William Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Hello brother Abdullah

    I have responded to you with a detailed messages from the Koran to counter your points about interfaith marriage....but The posts were deleted so there’s no sense of us continuing a conversation here

  13. Report bad ads?
  14. #50
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    -------
    Last edited by Islami.mu'min; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:20 PM.

  15. #51
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    936
    Threads
    97
    Reputation
    1299
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    106
    Likes (Received)
    277

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Abdullah View Post
    Sister it is not permissible for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim from any other religion, whether from among the Jews or Christians, or any other kaafir religion. It is not permissible for her to marry a Jew, a Christian, a Magian, a communist, an idol-worshipper, etc.

    The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

    And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you. Those (Al-Mushrikoon) invite you to the Fire, but Allaah invites (you) to Paradise and forgiveness by His Leave, and makes His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to mankind that they may remember”

    [al-Baqarah 2:221]


    Imam al-Tabari said:

    What is said concerning the interpretation of the words “And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you” is that what Allaah meant by that is that Allaah has forbidden the believing women from marrying to a mushrik, no matter what kind of shirk he believes in. So, O believers, do not give your daughters in marriage to them, for that is forbidden to you. For you to give them in marriage to a believing slave who believes in Allaah and His Messenger and that which he brought from Allaah is better for you than to give them in marriage to a free mushrik even if he is of noble descent and honourable origins, even if you like his descent and background…

    It was narrated that Qutaadah and al-Zuhri said, concerning the phrase “And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon”, It is not permissible for you to give them in marriage to a Jew or a Christian or a mushrik who is not a follower of your religion. (Tafseer al-Qurtubi, 2/379).

    Source: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2138...and-vice-versa
    I believe 100% what you said: I believe in Allah, all his prophets and his books (Al-Qura'an). You are right. Muslim women are not allowed to marry non-Muslim men. Even though Muslim men can marry non-Muslim, I advise the brothers no too. So many of these Non-Muslim women no longer meet the requirements for a Muslim man to marry either. It is best that both Muslim man and woman marry each.

  16. #52
    William Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Sister mu min ,

    brother Abdullah is wrong and is a bigot. Note oh I am not here to disparage Muslims but Abdullah claims “Christians corrupt”

    Abdullah is preaching hypocrisy, It’s because of people like him there are some people in the world that severely dislike Islam. Just imagine if Christian men acted like abdullah and said no Christian woman could ever marry a Muslim.

  17. #53
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    Hello brother Abdullah

    I have responded to you with a detailed messages from the Koran to counter your points about interfaith marriage....but The posts were deleted so there’s no sense of us continuing a conversation here
    Please create a new thread to discuss this because this topic is not relevant to this particular thread. Feel free to post whatever evidence you claim to have and I will provide evidence to counter that. In fact I have already given enough evidence in my last few replies.
    | Likes xboxisdead liked this post

  18. #54
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    936
    Threads
    97
    Reputation
    1299
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    106
    Likes (Received)
    277

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    IN additional...I made a mistake in my previous page concerning Islami.mu'min , she is not allowed to marry a non-Muslim man when in post I said non-Muslim man it is a mistake and I take it back completely. She is not allowed to marry a non-Muslim man...unless in one condition and that she leaves the fold of Islam and become non-Muslim herself then and only then she can marry a non-Muslim man.

  19. Report bad ads?
  20. #55
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    Sister mu min ,

    brother Abdullah is wrong and is a bigot. Note oh I am not here to disparage Muslims but Abdullah claims “Christians corrupt”

    Abdullah is preaching hypocrisy, It’s because of people like him there are some people in the world that severely dislike Islam. Just imagine if Christian men acted like abdullah and said no Christian woman could ever marry a Muslim.
    He never meant to be mean by saying Christians corrupt. But it is a standard belief that Muslim women may not marry a non muslim otherwise the marriage is invalid. If a Christian man said that a Christian woman couldn't marry a Muslim, I'd understand. It is a way to keep her safe from straying from Christianity right? Just like it would be in Islam. I have heard Muslim women who were married to men that force them to take off their hijab and abuse them. It is to protect women from these situations

    It’s because of people like him there are some people in the world that severely dislike Islam
    He is just being more straight forward right now. He doesn't have ill intention towards anyone. If you have seen his other posts, he is not preaching hypocrisy but there is a lot of good in his posts. In these ones too on this thread if you noticed, there were many kind words said
    Last edited by Islami.mu'min; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:14 PM.

  21. #56
    William Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Abdullah View Post
    Please create a new thread to discuss this because this topic is not relevant to this particular thread. Feel free to post whatever evidence you claim to have and I will provide evidence to counter that. In fact I have already given enough evidence in my last few replies.
    Ok i’ll try and post another thread

    Rest assured I provided very detailed posts to you to counter your arguments, but they were deleted.

  22. #57
    William Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Christianity
    Posts
    39
    Threads
    3
    Reputation
    8
    Rep Power
    1
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Brother Abdullah

    I have created a thread about inter faith marriage in Islam but it needs to be approved of by a moderator. We will see what happens.

    Why do my posts and Threads need approval by a moderator?

  23. #58
    Islami.mu'min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Female
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    174
    Threads
    40
    Reputation
    129
    Rep Power
    8
    Likes (Given)
    160
    Likes (Received)
    61

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    Brother Abdullah

    I have created a thread about inter faith marriage in Islam but it needs to be approved of by a moderator. We will see what happens.

    Why do my posts and Threads need approval by a moderator?
    It just works like that lol

  24. #59
    xboxisdead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    936
    Threads
    97
    Reputation
    1299
    Rep Power
    0
    Likes (Given)
    106
    Likes (Received)
    277

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    Brother Abdullah

    I have created a thread about inter faith marriage in Islam but it needs to be approved of by a moderator. We will see what happens.

    Why do my posts and Threads need approval by a moderator?
    Why are you complaining...I like it moderated!

  25. Report bad ads?
  26. #60
    'Abdullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Islam
    Posts
    1,679
    Threads
    54
    Reputation
    2285
    Rep Power
    10
    Likes (Given)
    240
    Likes (Received)
    581

    Re: Women as a slave to man. confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Wallace View Post
    Brother Abdullah

    I have created a thread about inter faith marriage in Islam but it needs to be approved of by a moderator. We will see what happens.

    Why do my posts and Threads need approval by a moderator?
    Please read forum rules ( pay attention to rule #18) link is below:
    https://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php..._liforum_rules

    Guidelines
    Islamic/Muslim Forum for the Muslim and non-Muslim community. Discuss here about Islam and the oneness of Allah. Find here Islamic Forum articles and information....
    | Likes xboxisdead liked this post


  27. Hide
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Hey there! Women as a slave to man. confused. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Women as a slave to man. confused.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. I want to be a slave
    By Sophie.678 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 11:30 PM
  2. 10 that Result in Allah’s Love For His Slave and the Slave’s Love for his Lord
    By sis muslimah in forum Manners and Purification of the Soul
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:42 PM
  3. iDawah.com: Slave Women.
    By - Qatada - in forum Clarifications about Islam
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:27 PM
  4. When a Slave does not Feel that He is a Slave
    By servantforever in forum Creative Writing & Art
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
create